not sure if it was Sucess but..

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

not sure if it was Sucess but..

Postby Chibisuke » October 20th, 2011, 4:34 pm

i just tried Blink's Basic Induction. i really starte dto relax aftre i closed my eyes and put on something to cover my eyes of any light i started to relax imy breathing starte dto slow.. i satrted to answer to part of the file with an "mmhm" or a smirklike smile nodding my breathing started to slow!

when it ended i felt like i Just taken a nap!

Forgot to mention as i started to relax with my eyes closed i could see all sorts of weird patterns. lines and "blobs"
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Re: not sure if it was Sucess but..

Postby qv » October 20th, 2011, 5:00 pm

Chibisuke wrote:i just tried Blink's Basic Induction. i really starte dto relax aftre i closed my eyes and put on something to cover my eyes of any light i started to relax imy breathing starte dto slow.. i satrted to answer to part of the file with an "mmhm" or a smirklike smile nodding my breathing started to slow!

Forgot to mention as i started to relax with my eyes closed i could see all sorts of weird patterns. lines and "blobs"

...wait, you're not sure if it was a success?

Sounds pretty good to me. :?
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ftslave67 » October 20th, 2011, 5:04 pm

I think if you enjoyed it, it's a success! Don't over-analyze it. You could always listen again, just to make sure you enjoyed it. ;)
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Re: not sure if it was Sucess but..

Postby Blink » October 20th, 2011, 5:46 pm

Chibisuke wrote:i just tried Blink's Basic Induction.

I'm glad to hear that you're getting something from it. Keep listening and see where it takes you. I've heard from lots of folks who listened just before going to sleep. That might be worthwhile for you, too.

Keep me posted about your continued success!

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Ladon » October 20th, 2011, 7:07 pm

I love that file. :)

I haven't had the same kind of results as you, but it is very well done. I particularly like the point where Blink mentions the difference between the temperature of the air you're breathing in, and the air you're breathing out. :)

It also seems that he uses the word cold a lot near the end of the file, but I haven't ever felt particularly cold from it.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » January 2nd, 2012, 12:35 pm

Ladon wrote:I love that file. :)

I haven't had the same kind of results as you, but it is very well done. I particularly like the point where Blink mentions the difference between the temperature of the air you're breathing in, and the air you're breathing out. :)

It also seems that he uses the word cold a lot near the end of the file, but I haven't ever felt particularly cold from it.

All your Desires are a success first the Desire starts in your mind then you seek out a way to bring them to the service, the only problem is Relaxing to Eager to see it happen so it slows down the process. I am the same way I get so excited i can not relax.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories