you are diaper boy success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

you are diaper boy success

Postby Judy-Anne » October 21st, 2011, 6:47 am

Complete success with this file, at first I didn't want everything to happen in this file, now I just accept it completely. I wear my diaper more and more, and I enjoy it so much. masturbating in it at night is like heaven. I feel like my diaper is my lover, I have an emotional attachment to it. great file, thanx saranoga.
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » October 21st, 2011, 11:01 am

Awesome.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Re: you are diaper boy success

Postby sarnoga » October 25th, 2011, 10:50 am

jib wrote:Complete success with this file, at first I didn't want everything to happen in this file, now I just accept it completely. I wear my diaper more and more, and I enjoy it so much. masturbating in it at night is like heaven. I feel like my diaper is my lover, I have an emotional attachment to it. great file, thanx saranoga.

Hey Jib,

I am pleased to hear you are enjoying the file and that it is working for you. Thanks for posting.

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

it turns me in a diaper boy tooo

Postby Slave_gwm » November 18th, 2011, 11:49 am

The sarnoga files turned me step by step into a diaper boy never had fantasies before about diapers hope that files will follow that stress the aspect of humilation by messing it and keeping it on for a longer time but don like files that force me to wear them on work
Slave_gwm
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories