Success (of sorts)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success (of sorts)

Postby jtslave » January 9th, 2012, 7:56 pm

Over the course of several weeks, I listened to several files repeatedly. Calimore's "Obey me my pet," Sarnoga's "Owned and obedient," as well as a few cocksucking and heightened sexual need files. I also listened to the Bubble Induction alot. Slavery seemed to be my desire. I was trying to find my way, I suppose, in a new world.

Ultimately I settled on a combination of Owned and Obedient and one by Calimore titled "Deep Trance Binaural" each of which really make me happy.

While listening to these files paintings that I make began to employ phrases from Sarnoga's file in most surprising ways. They inserted themselves into convoluted subconscious images from my early life and it seems they embedded themselves into my past. The work I had been making revealed itself to be about my relationship with my father and some of the phrases in Owned and Obedient served like a mantra to get me there.

I have never been more satisfied with my paintings. Thanks to both Sarnoga and Calimore!

Aaah, but the rub. I took a fancy for Subliminal Canine. Eek. I like dogs, and playacting as a canine. I listened a few times and then for a long time in one sitting. Either my player got stuck or repeated, or the file is hours long instead of minutes long. I felt great afterwards and I loved the sounds, all those hounds baying and so on.

In the days following I began to have trouble buttoning small buttons. This diminution of manual dexterity continued and increased a bit. I found myself needing much more sleep than before, as though the file wanted to set itself during my dreams.

This I did not like so much. I like being 'smart' like a person, and using my hands. I have not listened again, and the sensations have lessened and my ability to use my hands returned. I still can't spell as well as I used to, and have some trouble with keyboards, unlike before when I could simply crank words out.

I still don't know why I turned along this path, nor where I am going.

It feels valuable to share my experience, writing it out has helped me think about it.

Thanks and cheers.
jtslave
Regular
Regular

Its simple

Postby outkast1728 » January 9th, 2012, 10:02 pm

Dogs, while still very smart, are not intelligent the way humans are, as for the manual dexterity its because their paws aren't made to do human tasks like typing on a keyboard or putting on pants.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Nice

Postby jtslave » January 10th, 2012, 12:38 am

Thanks for this Outkast 1728, telling me that as a dog I would gain canine smarts while losing human intelligence is reassuring.

Do others fond themselves having reservations part way into such a commitment?
jtslave
Regular
Regular

Postby Mutazoa » January 10th, 2012, 2:07 am

Check the related threads in the Furry Transformation forums. Specifically the one's about the Dog Brain file. You'll find opinions mixed on the subject.
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories