Robot Bodybuilder files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Robot Bodybuilder files

Postby cisvestite » June 28th, 2011, 10:15 pm

I listened to the "Robot Bodybuilder coach039s voice inside--weightlifting" file, and have to say it was kind of awesome.

To give context, I have been listening to DKaiser's "Ready to Obey" off and on for the last few weeks. Seemed to take me deep, but not sure how well it worked.

When I listened to this file, though I went really deep, though I didn't realize it until the file was done. What's more, I only remembered little snippets of it. I went through it again, piece by piece without trancing so that I had a clearer idea of what it was talking about. Apparently it's supposed to be used right before bed, but I didn't know that going in. I don't think I would have woken up for a while if I hadn't set an alarm to tell me to go get my laundry.

Now I just feel like going to the gym and working out (though I'm limited in what I can do because of tendonitis in one of my wrists). I also want to listen to this file again, but am worried about the "empty headed" suggestions. Not as bad as the "dumb jock" suggestions from the traintotaljock files, but it's sort of along the same lines, and not really something I can afford to have permanently.
cisvestite
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » December 19th, 2011, 7:20 pm

I aim to please
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Robot Bodybuilder files

Postby psiboi1977 » February 5th, 2012, 11:35 pm

so is the empty headed aspect permanent or temporary?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Robot Bodybuilder files

Postby joecomp2000 » February 6th, 2012, 7:39 pm

psiboi1977 wrote:so is the empty headed aspect permanent or temporary?

remember the goal is to separate the person working out from the coach ..
in the end it is both you

I remember once seeing an interview with Pro BB Kevin Levrone... he was talking third person saying "Kevin will be ready this year "

understand...
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » April 14th, 2012, 6:12 am

No I don't understand...I still need to go through the rest of my life/job...will this erase that?[/quote]
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » April 14th, 2012, 6:34 am

No I don't understand...I still need to go through the rest of my life/job...will this erase that?[/quote]
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » April 15th, 2012, 6:11 am

psiboi1977 wrote:No I don't understand...I still need to go through the rest of my life/job...will this erase that?
[/quote]

you are the 3 people of the script...
the robot is merely the persona that does the workout..
the physical.. by stepping away you can get a better workout.
being an observer , you can force a better workout...

you are also the coach. the plan maker . the persona that gets things done..
think the coach is going to allow you to loose your job? ..no way that is paying the bills so you can workout.. right ..

hypnosis never will wipe you out complete... it is merely a focusing method

and this is merely a tool to focus your workout
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » April 15th, 2012, 9:48 am

thanks for the clarification. I just don't want the "empty headed" to encroach upon the other areas of life. empty headed to focus is fine, just not in some situations outside the gym! LOL!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » April 15th, 2012, 4:14 pm

psiboi1977 wrote:thanks for the clarification. I just don't want the "empty headed" to encroach upon the other areas of life. empty headed to focus is fine, just not in some situations outside the gym! LOL!

like the voice it was modeled upon.. the goal is to help you transform..

the coach persona is you, the robot is you..

Now what would be the best training persona? Ideally it is a person that doesn't feel the muscle fatigue , but does feel when there is a muscle pull or strain .. that has a goal , but is not recognising that failure is option

however you still need to make plans.. thus the coach...

the empty head is reserved for the robot , and reserved for a singled mindness that is needed to really grow.. and a great work out

good luck
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories