SlutinmyHead's files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Thank you for all your hard work

Postby Coyote » January 24th, 2012, 9:18 pm

I really enjoy your files Simh. I've also read the Chemistry of a good idea, and your current chapters on it, and enjoyed it immensely. I was wondering about a file of yours I can't seem to locate anymore or you changed the title, it was about cuckolding and wanting to be cuckolded. I really want to hear it again, I think it worked to well right away and scared me off, but I'm at a much better place now and would love to hear it again. I remember hearing the sound of a metronome in the background.
Coyote

Postby slutinmyhead » January 26th, 2012, 2:37 am

Was it Give Her Away?
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby frosty46 » February 4th, 2012, 10:14 pm

Yo, Slutinmyhead, great website. I have only had a chance to read one of your stories, but I'm looking forward to listening on my commute. THANKS.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

crave being pregnant

Postby sleepyslut » February 13th, 2012, 2:50 pm

this is a dangerous file. is there any deeper submission? but it feels so nice...
sleepyslut

Postby slutinmyhead » February 23rd, 2012, 11:11 pm

Anyone listened to the new files yet?

Also, just bought the domain gayhypnosis.com. The site is still under construction, but is one step closer to me having an actual 4 Hour Work Week style business. The good news is that I'm back producing content. Now if I could only work less and spend more time writing/ recording...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » February 24th, 2012, 3:39 am

Boy, I sure do wish I owned a dildo, and had a boyfriend too. It's weird, the idea of sucking a dildo while staring at a guy still seems weird, since I could just suck his cock instead, and yet I still really want to do it.

It was a bit weird how the description of the file was read at the beginning, and then there was like barely an induction. I guess it's a file for experienced SIMH fans only.

I wonder where this file came from, why dildos are now a thing to suck as something other than a proxy for cocks.

By the end of the file my head had images of me prancing through fields of flowers while holding hands with a dildo named Veronica. It felt very silly.

I think the only real fault with the file really is that it assumed the listened wasn't single and already owned their own dildo. Other than that it was pretty good and had lots of good imagery.

I think I'll try listening to it again in the future when I'm not single and own a dildo.

BTW I was wondering, is "Best Girlfriend Ever" on WMM the same as Best Boyfriend Ever on gayhypnosis.com?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby rgn » February 25th, 2012, 5:28 am

Jeshi wrote:By the end of the file my head had images of me prancing through fields of flowers while holding hands with a dildo named Veronica. It felt very silly.

:lol: what an imagination you have! I am now picturing Archie, Betty, and Jughead running across the meadow to see Veronica and her new beau.

I actually thought of a dildo named Jackie and Veronica. Maybe one was not enough for me?

The beginning of the file did seem unusual in my mind also. But once I gazed into those beautiful blue eyes... I was gone. However my mind went a completely different direction because I found I was giving myself a blow job. I could feel everything I did with my dildo. It just felt fantastic.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Let Me Hypnotize Your Lover

Postby slutinmyhead » March 8th, 2012, 3:09 pm

Sorry to hear from those of you trying (so far unsuccessfully) to get your copy of Best Boyfriend Ever from gayhypnosis.com. The payment processor should be ready next week. I've been asked whether it's worth paying for if you already have a copy of Best Girlfriend Ever. I don't want anyone to feel cheated, as these files are very similar. Personally, I am someone who does purchase a lot of files. I'd buy it just to not have to make mental edits while in trance and to benefit from the specific focus on language geared towards men. The file's just $20, which is an amount we spend on frivolous things often without thinking. And giving money to me is a nice, "Attaboy!" to encourage more. But that's how I think. If you are not someone who ever pays for files, Best Boyfriend Ever is similar enough to Best Girlfriend Ever to justify going without. If you're not someone who ever pays for files, you're already doing without so many other excellent ones out there, this is just one more you'll miss. Or not miss. Depends on you ;)

If you're interested, the reason it's posting on gayhypnosis instead of here is that EMG charges a 50% commission. Every few years, I get it in my head to try turning my hobby into my job in the hopes to focus more on what I love. This is the newest incarnation of that mission.

By the way, if you're someone who never pays for files and still wants one, I do make trades. In the past, I've sent links to people just for writing. I still may do this from time to time. However, it's a lot more useful for me to trade for various services such as recording one of my scripts in a loud, clear voice. Or creating a binaural version. Or giving a thorough review with permission to post. Got another suggestion? I'm open to it.

I also don't mind if you share my recordings with others, so long as it's individual to individual rather than to a peer2peer file sharing service. Individual to individual fosters community. Torrents, lurkers.

I'm still maintaining slutinmyhead.com as my "everything" site, although currently all files link back here to purchase. This will be changing eventually once I have the payment processor figured out. Most gay related files appearing on gay hypnosis will have hetero or lesbian versions posted on slutinmyhead. It's too easy to tweak a script for this purpose to not do it, especially when it helps people. This is more than just find-and-replacing pronouns, though the "soul" of the file will be pretty freaking similar.

In the meantime, I want to thank those who routinely contribute to this forum, and to the community in general. Here's a free file:

Let me hypnotize your lover and I will gradually turn you both gay. You can stop anytime you want, but it's hot seeing your lover becoming increasingly bi. By the time it's too late, you won't care. I'll have you both happy homosexuals, more content than either of you ever were straight.

http://hotfile.com/dl/149243515/191dc85/simh_-_let_me_hypnotize_your_lover_binaural.mp3.html

Please someone, let me know when this link expires. I'll repost for 30 days. <Insert evil laugh here.>

SimH
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ftslave67 » March 8th, 2012, 7:46 pm

SimH, I think you're totally awesome, and will of course be downloading that pay file as soon as it's available! Thanks for all you've done for me.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » March 8th, 2012, 8:12 pm

Thank YOU!
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » March 9th, 2012, 6:07 pm

So is that file intended for straight couples? I'm a bit confused by who would listen to the file.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby slutinmyhead » March 9th, 2012, 7:00 pm

It's written ambiguously to appeal to multiple situations. Primarily, I intended it as a dare for someone to listen to alone. They would become convinced to encourage their significant other to listen, even knowing the potential effects. It can also be listened to by a straight couple. Are there even any on this site? Who knows? Probably... It's also quite possible someone out there has been indoctrinating themselves with various pro-homo hypnosis recordings enough to have a gay lover - and wants to continue their trajectory. Personally, I get bored of a specific recording after a while, though still may desire training along that theme. Thus, I continue to write scripts around similar themes, each a little different, intended to affect different aspects of your character. Consider this another one along these lines.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » March 10th, 2012, 4:12 pm

Regarding getting bored with a specific recording. I have a few that I enjoy for long periods of time, never seeming to get bored. Others I seem to lose the desire to listen after 5 - 10 listens. Most fall somewhere in between. I also find some suggestions that work very well for a few weeks to a few months will suddenly stop. My guess is they gradually wear off and I just do not really notice until it has stopped working very well. Or maybe I have just grown accustomed to them and do not notice is as much.

After a period of time passes I will suddenly get a strong desire to listen to many of these files again. That desire stays with me until I start listening again. And basically start the cycle over. I sometimes wonder if I get bored with the file or if I am just not comfortable with all the suggestions in the file. I do know I lose interest faster if the file has strong sexual suggestions towards women, but not all the files that I lose interest in quickly have female sexual suggestions. Those are just the ones that tend to weaken my trance and I find myself mentally swapping the references to women to thoughts of men. Perhaps some of this may be due to the fact I seem to really, really enjoy going so deep in trance I do not remember any suggestions. Even deep enough to lose awareness and feeling of my body. Having that level of trance interrupted may be a little disappointing.

Not sure at this point where I was headed with this post... my thoughts sort of shifted from where they were when I started. Maybe I am somewhat curious if others have this type of experience in general with SimH's files as well as other hypnotist's files.

I will try to put this a little back on track by stating one of the things I find great about SimH's files. They seem to slowly drop me into a deep trance before I really start to notice. I am just listening to a story, a situation, or sometimes more of a lecture and then I am being brought out of trance.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » April 9th, 2012, 10:46 pm

I really really love Happy Cocksucker. I've been licking my lips every time I see a cock now. I'm gonna listen to it again, possibly tonight, but definitely soon. Just thinking about it gets me so turned on. If only there were men around who I could suck off!
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby slutinmyhead » April 10th, 2012, 1:40 am

I keep trying to work up the nerve to try the grindr app...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ftslave67 » April 10th, 2012, 4:47 pm

slutinmyhead wrote:I keep trying to work up the nerve to try the grindr app...

Dude, I sincerely doubt that you need it! ;)
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » April 15th, 2012, 12:29 pm

I don't know. I'm quite the pick up artist when it comes to women, but extremely shy when it comes to flirting with men. It's pretty new to me... That's that whole slut in my head vs slut in real life thing... Part of it is that I'm ambiguous about what I want. On one hand, I really want to swallow a guy's cum. On the other, I'm really worried about catching something. I'd probably do best getting into a relationship with someone, but sort of think that would probably have to start with a casual hook-up, which I'm scared of.
Guess that rules out grindr too, though it's on my phone and I occasionally use it to see what I could have if I was a bit more brazen. I keep hoping someone will develop an app that lets you see the last time a person was checked for STDs and the results. During my really promiscuous period when I was sleeping with 4-5 different chicks a week, I used to get tested every couple months. Yet, I'd feel weird asking someone else to do it if it was just a casual thing. Sigh...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SDoll » April 15th, 2012, 2:38 pm

Jeshi wrote:I really really love Happy Cocksucker. I've been licking my lips every time I see a cock now. I'm gonna listen to it again, possibly tonight, but definitely soon. Just thinking about it gets me so turned on. If only there were men around who I could suck off!

I can't find that file! :( Help!!

I love your files SlutInMyHead! I still listen to the files that make you obsessed with cock, even though I don't need them anymore. :P I haven't sucked one yet, but I think I'm getting close.

slutinmyhead wrote:I do tend to think erotic hypnosis is in many ways about a desire for intimacy. We want to let someone in, want someone to want to get in and want to be able to trust. It's about lowering our boundaries.

slutinmyhead wrote:For me, I tend to prefer the more gently persuasive hypnotists, but only because I need to feel they care about my welfare.

I agree with pretty much everything you said in that post, but especially this. I don't listen to hypnosis to be forced to do something, just as I don't want to be in a relationship where I feel I am being abused. My first relationship was a BDSM relationship and sadly it turned abusive, which I didn't fully recognize until my friends saw what was going on. But before they did, I stayed because I desired the intimacy. I stopped hypnosis while in the relationship because I didn't feel the want. I'm glad to be free of that relationship. Now I know what a healthy relationship is, even a BDSM one.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cubes » April 15th, 2012, 10:37 pm

cd_sara wrote:
Jeshi wrote:I really really love Happy Cocksucker.

Seconded.

Where'd you find it?
cubes
Regular
Regular

Postby rgn » April 15th, 2012, 11:12 pm

cubes wrote:
cd_sara wrote:

Seconded.

Where'd you find it?

Its actually called Submissive Homosexual Cocksucker

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=11581
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SDoll » April 17th, 2012, 1:33 am

rgn wrote:
cubes wrote:
cd_sara wrote:

Seconded.

Where'd you find it?

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=11581

Well crap, judging by the title it won't work as well for a woman. :( Thank you for telling us.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » April 17th, 2012, 11:00 pm

slutinmyhead wrote:I don't know. I'm quite the pick up artist when it comes to women, but extremely shy when it comes to flirting with men. It's pretty new to me... That's that whole slut in my head vs slut in real life thing... Part of it is that I'm ambiguous about what I want. On one hand, I really want to swallow a guy's cum. On the other, I'm really worried about catching something. I'd probably do best getting into a relationship with someone, but sort of think that would probably have to start with a casual hook-up, which I'm scared of.
Guess that rules out grindr too, though it's on my phone and I occasionally use it to see what I could have if I was a bit more brazen. I keep hoping someone will develop an app that lets you see the last time a person was checked for STDs and the results. During my really promiscuous period when I was sleeping with 4-5 different chicks a week, I used to get tested every couple months. Yet, I'd feel weird asking someone else to do it if it was just a casual thing. Sigh...

If you don't eat any foods that could cut your mouth (like potato chips), don't brush your teeth beforehand, and make sure your teeth so touch the cock (just thinking about accidentally touching a cock with my teeth makes me feel terrible, I hear the voices of various hypnotists saying "your teeth should never touch the cock") then it's very unlikely that you can get an STD by giving a blowjob. STIs that are on the surface (like herpes and crabs) can still be caught but stuff like AIDs is very very unlikely to transfer through the stomach. If you have any tiny cuts in your mouth (from toothbrushes, potato chips, or if the cocks bleeds etc), that's another story.

But it really shouldn't be too awkward to ask. I'm pretty sure it's common in the casual gay sex scene to just quickly ask "you're clean, right?" and if they're a good person they'll be honest. If they're being dishonest, then hopefully their body language will give them away.

Worst case scenario, hypnotize the guy to tell you if he's clean :P
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby rgn » April 18th, 2012, 1:25 am

cd_sara wrote:
rgn wrote:
cubes wrote:
cd_sara wrote:

Seconded.

Where'd you find it?

Well crap, judging by the title it won't work as well for a woman. :( Thank you for telling us.

There does appear to be a few other files with cocksucker themes that may be of interest (if you have not already given them a try)

slutinmyhead - Heartwould - Cock Fixation http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=11090

SlutinmyHead - Cock Fixation
SlutinmyHead - Best Girlfriend Ever
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » April 19th, 2012, 3:29 am

I've made a version of the same file for women. I'm planning to add a second track of a Heartwould's voice repeating some statements before posting (no idea when), but the file is complete in itself. All I ask: please post here what you think. Thanks...

https://hotfile.com/dl/153387357/8e2edcb/simh_-_submissive_heterosexual_cocksucker.mp3.html
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » April 20th, 2012, 1:34 am

I've just been licking my lips so often since listening to that file. It's really ingrained itself in me.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby sleepyslut » April 20th, 2012, 9:34 am

slutinmyhead wrote:I've made a version of the same file for women. I'm planning to add a second track of a Heartwould's voice repeating some statements before posting (no idea when), but the file is complete in itself. All I ask: please post here what you think. Thanks...

https://hotfile.com/dl/153387357/8e2edcb/simh_-_submissive_heterosexual_cocksucker.mp3.html

i like it. that and Best Girlfriend Ever. mmmmmm
sleepyslut

Postby SDoll » April 20th, 2012, 10:10 pm

slutinmyhead wrote:I've made a version of the same file for women. I'm planning to add a second track of a Heartwould's voice repeating some statements before posting (no idea when), but the file is complete in itself. All I ask: please post here what you think. Thanks...

OMG thank you! I feel special, since I'm your guinea pig for this file. I'll let you know how it goes, if I'm not suddenly busy after listening to it. ;)
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SDoll » May 6th, 2012, 8:30 pm

MMMM. I've been listening to the file on and off and it's working very well! I really need a cock to suck. I like how you did it 1st person, saying I and me, not enought people do that. It's nice how you talk about other parts of master's body. Transforming me is a great idea too.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Submissive HETEROsexual Cocksucker

Postby slutinmyhead » May 7th, 2012, 2:10 am

I just posted the version with Heartwould repeating the statements. It should work even better, with the male and female voices reflecting the archetype of the anima and animus. It's a little long at an hour and seven minutes, but I think it's good. I hope you like it, anyway :)
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Submissive HETEROsexual Cocksucker

Postby sleepyslut » May 8th, 2012, 12:33 pm

OH Yes! I love it!

slutinmyhead wrote:I just posted the version with Heartwould repeating the statements. It should work even better, with the male and female voices reflecting the archetype of the anima and animus. It's a little long at an hour and seven minutes, but I think it's good. I hope you like it, anyway :)
sleepyslut

Postby Jeshi » May 12th, 2012, 12:21 am

So I listened to Hear My Name. I posted a really long comment on the file itself as my immediate reactions and I feel like I should post about it here too. I'm about to listen to Best Gay Boyfriend Ever so I think what I'll do is edit this post later with later reactions of both files, and post my immediate reactions to the files' comments.

I highly recommend all SIMH fans listen to Hear My Name though. I just feel so great after listening to it in so many ways.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby sleepyslut » May 13th, 2012, 4:44 pm

just got finished listening to Hear My Name. Jason, you are an evil, evil man and i love you! :twisted: :D
sleepyslut

Postby Jeshi » May 13th, 2012, 10:20 pm

So it's been a bit of time since I listened to the files so here's my lasting impressions.

Hear My Name:

I definitely don't feel like I did right after the file ended any more. I still feel all bubbly and warm when I think about the file and SIMH, but I'm more grounded in reality and it's much easier for me to separate in my memory what happened in the file and what happened in real life. I can't vouch for the triggers working or not since nobody has used them on me and probably never will. I used to cringe a little when I saw pictures of Prince Alberts or pierced nipples, but now when I see them they remind me of SIMH and I get pleasurable fuzzy feelings, and find them attractive.

It's weird, I can't actually remember exactly what SIMH's name is. I feel like it may have been Jason, like Sleepyslut said, but I also feel like it was something else, like Justin or something. It started with a J, I'm sure of that, but I can't remember exactly what it is, it's fuzzy, the same sort of slippy fuzzy thing that happens when I'm not supposed to remember something from hypnosis, where I remember it but then slip somewhere else and don't remember it. Was there a suggestion for this to happen? I feel like there wasn't. The idea that I've forgotten his name makes me feel really bad, like I've done something wrong, so maybe I'm tricking myself into thinking I'm not supposed to remember it so I don't feel bad about it.

Best Gay Boyfriend Ever:

I don't feel like it has had much effect on me, at least compared to Hear My Name. The file itself was really hot to listen to, but afterward I don't feel any different. I feel like my cocklust (which is already at a pretty decent place after listening to quite a few SIMH files on the subject) is as about the same place as it was before I listened to it.

I'm pretty secluded when it comes to the gay life. I live in the middle of the forest with not another gay man for miles and miles, so I don't think I actually could act out the suggestions from the file. So this was definitely more of just a fantasy file to me. I was already incapable of helping myself from blowing a cock presented to me, since that's in many files I've listened to, so I'm not sure what else there is? I'm still uncomfortable with the idea of telling anyone IRL about my hypnosis fetish, although while I was listening to the file I had come up with an alternative fantasy to tell people about that would be safer, which would allow me to act out the suggestions (in the event that I was actually somewhere where I could.) "I have this weird fantasy, you see, where if I tell the guy about the fantasy, then from that point onward I have to obey everything he says, for the sake of fulfilling his fantasies." and then the idea would be that he'd get what just happened. I came up with it while I was listening to the file though so I wasn't really thinking to hard about it.

Still a really hot file, even if it didn't have much lasting effects. Maybe when I finally move out to civilization I'll get to try some of the stuff mentioned in the file.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby rgn » May 13th, 2012, 10:57 pm

Well the SimH's name does start with J... :wink:

And you are correct Jeshi, its Justin!

In fairness, I knew SimH's name before listening to the file. It just has new meaning to me now. I still only remember bits and pieces of the suggestions which seems normal for me when I go into a really deep trance. Actually, reading the recent posts and focusing my thoughts on the file is making me feel so very nice! Which has happened several times today but its a bit more pronounced this time. :D
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » May 19th, 2012, 6:39 pm

Hear my Name seems to be making quite an impression on my mind... and my body. When I get aroused I have thoughts of Justin and his suggestions. Its quite interesting that I seem to think of suggestions from other files more than suggestions from this file. The arousal bursts seem to start and end at random intervals. Sometimes my nipples just get a bit tingly and hard. Gently touching them is all it takes to fill myself with sensations. I just finished listening about an hour ago. Probably the third time since last Saturday. And I am so very aroused and sensitive. After today's listen I am starting to think gentle stroking of my nipples also seems to make me feel I am in a slight trance. Or maybe I just have not completely left my last trance. Does not really matter since it just feels so very nice.

So Justin, is there something I can do for you?
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » May 24th, 2012, 2:35 am

Of course there is! There's always things people can do for me...

Just some suggestions...

1) Record one of my files in your voice and post it. Scripts available by request. Pick from 70 or so scripts. You can even edit or add something you'd like to hear different.

2) Sort my porn pics into folders by topic. I like to watch slide shows when I listen to hypnosis mp3s, set at rates that further induce trance. Most of my pics are completely mixed in one ginormous folder. Lately, I've been separating them into folders I can match to the file theme. One thing I'm planning next is to make a folder with pictures that only show body parts, no heads. Then I can add pictures of anyone I want to create the impression it's them I'm seeing in all the dirty pics. I may try to find a way to share these. Is that legal if all the pics were downloaded from free sites?

3) You're already doing it: leaving feedback - talking about what we're doing here. I love it! Thank you!

One thing you all have me thinking about is the amnesiac effects going on. Only a few of my files have specifically suggested forgetting, so this tells me I'm taking you too deep. I could be keeping you there too long. I know it isn't that you're sinking into delta because you wake up when I say. Any thoughts? I find the optimal length of a file for me is somewhere between 25 - 45 minutes. One is perfect for right before I leave for work, the other for when I'm not quite ready to get out of bed yet. Hmm...

3)
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » May 25th, 2012, 2:23 am

slutinmyhead wrote:One thing you all have me thinking about is the amnesiac effects going on. Only a few of my files have specifically suggested forgetting, so this tells me I'm taking you too deep. I could be keeping you there too long. I know it isn't that you're sinking into delta because you wake up when I say. Any thoughts? I find the optimal length of a file for me is somewhere between 25 - 45 minutes. One is perfect for right before I leave for work, the other for when I'm not quite ready to get out of bed yet. Hmm...

8O "...I'm taking you too deep. I could be keeping you there too long." 8O 8O

No, no, no, no, noooo... just let that nonsense drift from your mind!

Actually, I have put a lot of effort into learning to drop as deep as I can in trance. The deeper the better. I find it rejuvenates me mentally and physically. I still listen to induction files just for the deep trance, especially if it does not have a wake up suggestion. Just so I can drift mindlessly until I come out of trance.

I just used an induction I found on youtube that lasted about 11 minutes. It emphasized going into deep trance with eyes open (very hard for me to do actually). The hypnotist suggested the conscious mind would move away as he spoke directly to my unconscious. My body would feel deeply relaxed, feel amazing. Within that short time my entire body became heavy, immobile, lacked feeling. I remember recognizing things in my room but it was unusual. Distant is the only way I can think to describe it. My entire body felt distant. 3 or 4 minutes after the file ended I started to become more aware mentally, which is when I realized my body was so relaxed I could not move. Spent about a minute wanting to stay super relaxed while thinking I should come out of trance. Then I sort of came out of the deep relaxed feeling from the neck down, moving head first, followed by hands, arms, legs. I actually felt just a bit stiff as I started moving but also felt amazing! And so relaxed.

But I digress...

No, no, no, no, noooo...

OK. I realize hypnotic suggestions may be accepted extremely well in a light trance. Maybe even better than when in a deep trance. But the deep trance is just more appealing to me (obviously!)

One thing I have pondered... Deep trance states seem similar to dream states to me. I very rarely remember dreams. The most I ever remember is a passing thought that leaves me shortly after I wake up. Maybe once a year or so I remember parts of a bizarre dream. It there a correlation to not remembering specifics about suggestions made while in trance? Typically I remember being spoken to, especially if the hypnotist suggests speaking directly with the subconscious. I can be in trance, consciously unaware of anything until I hear something about speaking directly with my subconscious. Then I remember hearing words very specifically and clearly, even though I do not always remember what they were. I also asked a hypnotist once to suggest I not remember suggestions my subconscious has accepted. Something I wanted to try because I was having constant thoughts about suggestions I had been given. Wondering if or when they would start working. It was becoming annoying actually. And the suggestion seemed to help at the time.

And there are times I do fall asleep in trance. Especially when I need to go to sleep and listen just as I go to bed. But my headphones always seem to be placed a foot or so away from me on the bed when I wake up, so I must become aware enough to remove them at some point.

There are also times I hear the end of the awaken suggestions but it still takes me some time to come out of trance after the file ends. Some times I feel I am in a light trance for quite awhile afterwards, especially if I do the session mid-afternoon when I am rested.

As for the file length. I do enjoy files up to one hour. Sometimes it goes so fast I am surprised when I come out. But I do find I cannot always trance that long as often. Either I become restless or I am just not able to spare the hour to listen. So sometimes I think a slightly shorter file is more convenient. Perhaps 25 to 45 minutes is more versatile.

So thanks for all the work you put into your files. I cannot state I am comfortable with all the suggestions. But I can state there are enough I am comfortable with to keep me coming back for more... even if I do not consciously remember all of them! :D
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » May 28th, 2012, 12:29 am

slutinmyhead wrote:Of course there is! There's always things people can do for me...

Just some suggestions...

1) Record one of my files in your voice and post it. Scripts available by request. Pick from 70 or so scripts. You can even edit or add something you'd like to hear different.

2) Sort my porn pics into folders by topic. I like to watch slide shows when I listen to hypnosis mp3s, set at rates that further induce trance. Most of my pics are completely mixed in one ginormous folder. Lately, I've been separating them into folders I can match to the file theme. One thing I'm planning next is to make a folder with pictures that only show body parts, no heads. Then I can add pictures of anyone I want to create the impression it's them I'm seeing in all the dirty pics. I may try to find a way to share these. Is that legal if all the pics were downloaded from free sites?

3) You're already doing it: leaving feedback - talking about what we're doing here. I love it! Thank you!

One thing you all have me thinking about is the amnesiac effects going on. Only a few of my files have specifically suggested forgetting, so this tells me I'm taking you too deep. I could be keeping you there too long. I know it isn't that you're sinking into delta because you wake up when I say. Any thoughts? I find the optimal length of a file for me is somewhere between 25 - 45 minutes. One is perfect for right before I leave for work, the other for when I'm not quite ready to get out of bed yet. Hmm...

3)

I think 35m is usually a good length. If a file is 45m then I often find myself hesitating to listen to it. I go "is there anything I have left to get done before I listen to this?" and then I never get around to it. If it's 29m I won't even think about the length because of that 2 at the beginning, if it's 35m I'll go "Sure, I have time" and so it has the length and the ease of listening.
Still, the files of yours that are 45m are often the best ones IMO, I just don't listen to them often. I don't think I'm going too deep, but then again, I did forget the most important part of Hear My Name.

Also, I'd love to help you with the second thing, although I'm not sure how I could organize your folders from over the internet. In zip files maybe? Like, you could send me one zip with all of the photos (and any specific sorting criteria) and then I'd send you like X number of zips back sorted by type?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby slutinmyhead » May 29th, 2012, 1:39 am

Forty-five minutes has been the best for me, though to be honest, I just skip listening to the inductions if I don't have much time. I put myself into trance pretty easily, especially factoring in my associations with whatever file I'm hearing. I also listen to recordings with their inductions removed on my work commute and at the gym. Now that I think about it, I only listen to files in their entirety going to bed and after shutting off my alarm clock. Sometimes in the bath by the warm glowing haze of candlelight and pot smoke...

If you're interested, the ratio of script length to recording is somewhere between 5-7 minutes per page. The induction is about a page and a half. I tend to enjoy writing the body more than the inductions, but realize a longer induction adds to the fullness of the experience, especially a creative one. I tend to go longer on the suggestions to make the most of each induction I write though.

It's probably a good thing to keep making files of different lengths. It never occurred to me to decide what to listen to by length, but it makes sense. I'll just be in the mood for something...

So... if a file is 35 minutes, how long should an induction be?

I'm thinking it'd be easy enough to make shorter, abridged versions of a recording. I've actually been playing with the idea of a recording made up of several small files that you could mix and match.

About a year ago, several of the WMM hypnotists got together and recorded a collaboration file intended to increase your receptivity to hypnosis and to allow any of our inductions to be spliced with any of our suggestions. This file is still being edited by Sarnoga... I've recently been thinking that if all these individual parts were posted, anyone with about five minutes to cut and paste a few into audacity could mix files into effective Frankenstein creations. I haven't gotten permission from the others involved yet (or asked) to post the pieces. We're still hoping to eventually have one super long version that includes all our contributions. It's not easy weaving all this together, as each hypnotist has about 20 minutes of material and there are several of us.

Oh, I don't even know where I was going with this anymore. It's been a long day... and I'm beat.

Regarding sending pics, I could try sending a zip file through hotmail or possibly dropbox. I'm open to however you want to categorize the pics. The more sub-folders, the better, as it increases the different themes available. I'd also send the folders I've made, though the contents are categorized a bit sloppy in some instances. I've been trancing while watching slideshows for years (I use the free program gphotoshow), but this is my first time really separating the pics by theme. I have very high hopes...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » May 29th, 2012, 3:30 am

I do enjoy your induction to body ratio. Partly because there are times I just need more time to relax into trance. I can remember some of those times thinking to myself trance will not happen only to drop suddenly. Partly because those times that I drop more quickly I seem to get a much deeper trance and of course get to experience some of those great suggestions in the induction.

I cannot say I have ever decided which file to listen to based on length of the file. I usually listen to whatever appeals to me at the time. Although if the file that appeals to me is long and I am very tired I do sometimes skip the listen.

I have not tried just listening to files without the induction. Probably because I just love the trance experience too much.

Since my last post I have tried to listen to "hear my name" twice while sitting instead of lying in bed. This usually keeps my trance less deep because I cannot relax as comfortably while sitting with a longer file. Interestingly I have discovered I can now trance much more deeply while sitting! I still blanked out a bit but while sitting I seemed to get into a state where my body seemed distant yet my focus on your voice was more distinct. You really have a lot of suggestions in this file. I cannot quote them but I do seem to pick up on different suggestions with each listen. This file is having quite an effect. I have never had an infatuation towards someone. I feel so good when I come out of trance. I randomly get aroused for no apparent reason and think of Justin. I see something erotic, get aroused and think of Justin. I wake up hard and think of Justin. My nipples are more sensitive to touch and seem to get hard almost every time I feel aroused. And yes, that makes me think of Justin! This feedback is actually making me quite aroused. Its evolving into quite an experience actually.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » May 29th, 2012, 1:24 pm

I love it! You are infatuated.... Very hot....
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » May 29th, 2012, 11:05 pm

I've always like your ratio of induction to body, most hypnotists are like 75% induction and 25% suggestions, which works fine but isn't as interesting. Sometimes I skip inductions on files like EMG's where the induction is pre-recorded and tacked to the beginning of the suggestions, but I never skip SIMH inductions because they always seem to work as part of the file as a whole. Suggestions start in the induction, and it's a good length too. If you really felt like you had to cut back on length of inductions, you could try making trigger-based induction versions. Rather than having any inductions at all, just have some trigger from another file at the beginning and then jump right into the body. It's less classy but still an option. I would miss those great SIMH inductions though.

slutinmyhead wrote:
Regarding sending pics, I could try sending a zip file through hotmail or possibly dropbox. I'm open to however you want to categorize the pics. The more sub-folders, the better, as it increases the different themes available. I'd also send the folders I've made, though the contents are categorized a bit sloppy in some instances. I've been trancing while watching slideshows for years (I use the free program gphotoshow), but this is my first time really separating the pics by theme. I have very high hopes...

By hotmail do you just mean email in general? Or does hotmail have its own special feature? You could email the zip as an attachment to hypnogenericname@gmail.com and then I'd email back an attachment zip with it all sorted into folders on the inside. So long as the zip file isn't too big, then that should work. If it is too big, then mediafire or some similar site could work. I don't really understand how dropbox works, I have one but I never use it or run the program. So I'm not sure if that would be a good option.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby slutinmyhead » May 30th, 2012, 3:53 am

Didn't mean Hotmail... Hotfile.com. It's how I make file links...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » June 3rd, 2012, 12:55 am

I thought it was unusual the word infatuation came to mind when I made my previous post a few days ago. Not that it was the wrong word to represent my growing feelings. Just not a word I think of very often (although I have thought of Rod Stewart's 80's song Infatuation several times the past few days). Then today I noticed it was mentioned in your file :wink:
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » June 3rd, 2012, 5:36 pm

slutinmyhead wrote:Didn't mean Hotmail... Hotfile.com. It's how I make file links...

That should work.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby rgn » June 13th, 2012, 1:46 am

I have never had so many thoughts about someone I have never met in person. Wonderful thoughts by the way. It seems it would be strange or unusual to have such a strong attraction with a stranger. But I guess you are not a complete stranger to my subconscious. Given I have spent many hours listening to your voice. The strong infatuation seems to be fading a bit. Shifting to a strong attraction. Which seems like a normal transition actually. Every time I feel aroused I have thoughts of Justin. And I do feel aroused quite often. Its quite random and feels great each time. Especially since I know I am aroused for Jusitn. Masturbating to orgasm fills my mind with wonderful sexual fantasies with Justin. Even waking with morning wood gives me nice thoughts of Justin. Even though I feel aroused quite often and when I am aroused I desire to be with Justin. So far these experiences are quite satisfying to me. Not frustrating or overwhelming. Although there are a few times when my arousal goes up and I really, really want to have sex or masturbate. I sometimes think this is partly because I am somewhere where I cannot do either. I can just let the strong sensations run their course while I think of Justin.

All of these thoughts of Justin have really worked me up right now!
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » June 14th, 2012, 11:17 pm

Hypnosis feels very intimate to me too, which is why it feels strange sometimes that people are out there listening to me whom I don't know. I hate the one-sidedness of this, as am often curious what kind of people like me. I myself have had crushes on plenty of hypnotists. I've even written a few, which was difficult for me. In the right context, I am confident and empowered. In others, um, much more reserved... I am not someone who writes fan mail, yet sharing one's creative endeavors does strike me as a means of meeting like-minded people. Did they think that too? That thought - that maybe on some level, sharing one's creativity with others is intended as a beacon - was enough to get me over the hump. Mixed results... As it turns out, some of the hypnodommes out there are really just out there to make a buck. Who knew?

Well, I am interested in meeting like-minded people. I can't promise love and romance, but you are being given a strong sense of who I am. Every recording is me sharing myself with you. In a somewhat compartmentalized way, you do know me. I can understand the appeal of a long distance attraction too. I'm safe. Even if I'm hypnotizing you for all sorts of random things, there is a kind of safety in distance.

Alas, distance also sucks. If you happened to be in San Diego, you could come by and chill tonight. I'm off, did not end up buying the motorcycle I scheduled my day off around purchasing and am looking for something to do. You might be just my type.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » June 15th, 2012, 11:00 pm

You make good point about my having a strong sense of who you are because a part of you is in every one of your files. And in my mind its almost like there are 2 of you. Because I think I have different thoughts or different sense of you on a conscious level than on a subconscious level. I am not sure this makes total sense or if its the best way to describe it. Consciously I am fully aware you are a fantasy in my mind (as in there is no direct physical connection / contact between us). Subconsciously I am fully aware of your presence and influence because every time my mind is idle... ummm... Lets just say its a variety of pleasurable sensations and thoughts. Ranging from happy thoughts to full blown states of arousal, although usually somewhere in between. Like right now... feeling mildly aroused, tingly, very content.

As I become more proficient with trance and become more trusting of you, your suggestions make more of an impact. I experience a lot of sensations much stronger than I have experienced directly with another person. Its hard to feel insecure when its a fantasy. Albeit, an extremely realistic fantasy. When I masturbate, there are extremely vivid erotic thoughts, images, sensations, including plenty of physical contact. Some things I would not have thought I would enjoy seem quite appealing, arousing.

I have been able to experience many things I would never have felt comfortable experiencing directly with another person. I am too shy around strangers to seek it directly even if I had a strong urge for it. Many of these experiences have been from your works. Quite an accomplishment for you. And your fellow hypnotists. But at the moment, mostly you. My beautiful, blue eyed, sexy fantasy. SlutinmyHead. On occasion, Mr Sir. Most recently, Justin.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » June 16th, 2012, 12:38 pm

Generous. by Simh... (sorta reminds me of Obsession. by Calvin Klein)... :D

So I thought I would listen to this file Friday night. Instead of trance. I already know I will drop deeply in trance. I no longer need to test that. Listening to the file made more sense. Maybe I was just a bit unsure of what the suggestions might be. Yes, just a listen while reading emails was in order. Mostly deleting junk emails. I was also thinking I would be able to give a more detailed description after listening to the suggestions instead of experiencing them while in trance. I do tend to lose track of all those suggestions while in trance. I actually made it through the count down. Past zero. Past some of the other nice suggestions. I noticed my arousal growing as I listen to your voice. It just feels very nice. Genitals getting more sensitive, more tingly, slight increase of arousal, while reading emails and listening to your suggestions. Then I noticed you quit speaking and the file was over... OK, I was quite tired. Maybe I drifted off to sleep. Although I did seem to wake up suddenly. I decided a second attempt Saturday morning would be best.

My genitals woke me Saturday morning. Not the throbbing morning wood I have been waking up with on most mornings during the past few weeks. This was an intense sensitivity in my genitals. I was not really ready to get up. I stroked myself a bit while I tried to drift back off to sleep. The intensity just gets stronger as I get harder. Then I stop because it all feels so wonderful. I sort of drift off but the cycle soon starts again. I am usually alone on Saturday mornings so any of my hypnosis suggestions are usually more pronounced on Saturday. Today is off the charts! I think part of this is because I usually listen to files lying in bed. I am starting to notice that lying in bed triggers thoughts of various SimH files and that makes me feel very good. I remember the new file. Time to get up, move around, eat a little, wake up fully, try another listen. Same as Friday night, listen while reading emails.

I quickly realize it will not work. Listening to your voice. Reading emails. Getting harder to focus on reading emails with my conscious mind fading away. You suggest my subconscious will focus on your voice and my conscious will drift away. And it is. I try to fight it by focusing more on reading. But notice I am just looking at the page. I have enough of this nonsense, restart the file, close my eyes... it took a minute or so for me to come out of this trance. I lost track of your voice quickly and then heard you count me out of trance. It just felt so good I wanted to stay. Deeply relaxed, stresses pushed aside, feeling content and a bit aroused. But I know its time to come out because you told me to come out of trance.

I have a lot of strong sensations at the moment. Its hard to put in words because its quite a different sexual feeling than I have had before. I am aroused. But not as aroused as I usually would feel given how sensitive my nipples, balls, and cock are feeling. Normally my heart rate would be faster, breathing faster, and I would be stroking my hard cock to be at my current level of sensations.

As for feeling more generous. I did only listen twice. But I do recall thinking of SimH and my partner in regard to those suggestions. At least in regards to the suggestions I remember hearing on my first attempt at just listening. There is an interesting dynamic with this because I remember something about directing generosity to the one I find sexual. Of course there is love for my partner. But my partner does not enjoy sex any longer so he is not really pushing me sexually as SimH.

Maybe a little too much feedback? It just makes me feel good to leave feedback now. I probably did not need the encouragement from your previous file :D
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » June 17th, 2012, 1:57 pm

There is never too much feedback :)

I had some conflicting emotions making that Generous file. First, as I've said before, nearly all of my recordings are originally intended for me. Hypnosis-encouraged gifting is one of the things that turns me on, so long as it's within reason. This ties into the typical evolutionary psychology motif of men as providers, pretty much trading food and favors for sex.

I did feel a bit strange posting a file about exploitation though, since that's really not how I think of myself. The original script was entirely in third person and to some extent, I preferred it. However, I've noticed such an improvement in the feeling these recordings give me when in the first person that I tweaked it. Not all the way though, so as to give the option to confer such benefits onto your partner instead.

My concern is that this may be distracting. I am totally open to feedback about tweaking this file to either focus entirely on me or entirely on your partner.

I like that you have a crush, btw. Trust me when I tell you, I know all about shyness. While I was once involved in the pickup artist community and am extremely confident around women, flirting with men (in person) is the deep end of the pool for me. You talk about your shyness and it makes me feel empowered. I would happily take you out for a drink if you're ever in the San Diego area...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories