best induction on the site....which file took you deepest?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

best induction on the site....which file took you deepest?

Postby joecomp2000 » May 31st, 2012, 4:06 pm

looking for opinions on which file took you the deepest...I have an Erikson induction that seems to do the trick for me .. But which one out there took you down to the point of no return ..and installed the best trigger...

Joe
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HornyDude » June 2nd, 2012, 1:13 am

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » June 2nd, 2012, 11:09 am

HornyDude wrote:Littlecaltoy's induction always takes me down deep:

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1284/Cal%26%23039%3Bs-indcution-script.php

Just an induction, no triggers.

thanks for the reply... I am just looking for opinions , So I can kind of merge and make my own.. Carl inductions uses the word "Obey and obedience "
those are trigger guard words for me and prevent the script for working for me...

again thanks for the reply .. there is no wrong answer here ..I am just fishing for ideas...
thanks
Joe
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » June 2nd, 2012, 12:27 pm

There a many great hypnotists on this site with fantastic inductions. A few hypnotists that readily come to my mind because I always drift deep with their files are slutinmyhead, sarnoga, ocntrl, chewtoy, dldrip. They have varying inductions and several file themes to explore.

A few induction only files that stand out in my mind are:

ocntrl - total relaxation (edit)
chewtoy - learned helplessness
dldrip - dldrip015
blink - blink's basic induction
lutz - buble induction - although I am not a fan of all the suggestions

As far as successfully planted triggers - they have all probably planted triggers of some sort, even if just to drift into trance more easily or desire to listen to their files again, etc. I do not really test triggers with others so its harder to comment on this one. I worked with ocntrl directly for some time and developed a huge trust in him. He had amazing influence of my subconscious. Slutinmyhead's recent file is definitely making me quite enamored with him.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » June 2nd, 2012, 2:43 pm

rgn wrote:There a many great hypnotists on this site with fantastic inductions. A few hypnotists that readily come to my mind because I always drift deep with their files are slutinmyhead, sarnoga, ocntrl, chewtoy, dldrip. They have varying inductions and several file themes to explore.

A few induction only files that stand out in my mind are:

ocntrl - total relaxation (edit)
chewtoy - learned helplessness
dldrip - dldrip015
blink - blink's basic induction
lutz - buble induction - although I am not a fan of all the suggestions

As far as successfully planted triggers - they have all probably planted triggers of some sort, even if just to drift into trance more easily or desire to listen to their files again, etc. I do not really test triggers with others so its harder to comment on this one. I worked with ocntrl directly for some time and developed a huge trust in him. He had amazing influence of my subconscious. Slutinmyhead's recent file is definitely making me quite enamored with him.

thanks I will look these up..JOe
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SailorShadow » April 29th, 2013, 3:19 pm

I'm going to second ocntrl, dldrip, and blink. All of their inductions are fantastic and they leave me knocked out until the end of the files. Blink's Good Girl is also a great file with a slightly shorter induction.
SailorShadow

Postby lew897 » May 11th, 2013, 12:11 pm

For me I think the files that are taking me very deep are accelerator, visualization help, and deepner 2. All done by EMG, together all do something kina different which helps me out a lot. I sorta think without the others my deepness wouldnt be quite as good. The visualization file has improved my life in general, because I am able to visualize very easy and understand more of the things Im doing. Its also improved to the point where Im feeling things!
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » May 11th, 2013, 2:31 pm

I used Bubble a while back, then I tried his "New Induction" (That's the actual file name) I modified it so that it was gender neutral and used the Bubble trigger instead of the trigger he provided. That way, I would still have all the Bubble training and wouldn't have to modify my files with a new trigger.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories