any success with the teeny weenie file?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

any success with the teeny weenie file?

Postby Judy-Anne » January 12th, 2012, 1:55 pm

I don't know if I want this file to work but I've been listening to it twice today and I love it... As I'm already addicted to you are a diaper boy file, I guess I should become a diaper boy with a teeny weenie... let's see... I will listen to it right now. I'll tell you if it works for me... thank you Sarnoga, your files are the best...
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » January 12th, 2012, 8:51 pm

I have listened to the file for a few nights now. I find that even though I usually can get hard as a rock, I have a REALLY hard time getting hard as normal, and the number of erections I have has decreased. Nothing considering nipple pleasure yet, though.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » January 13th, 2012, 6:48 am

Interesting. From my part I listened to it 4 times yesterday. Today I have a stong urge to listen again. During the file I had spasms when touching my nipples. My cock still gets very hard. Lets see what's next...
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » January 13th, 2012, 6:31 pm

I've never had troubles staying hard, to say the least. I'm almost always partially erect, and I can get myself hard by trying to 'flex' my dick once, then waitibg fora few seconds for the blood to move. I jerk off twice a day, and I never have any problems getting off.

You can imagine my surprise, then, that when I went to jerk off last night, I was having troubles staying hard, and even my favorite picture wasn't doing much for me, try as I desperately might to jerk off to it. I freely admit myself a skeptic, even though I frequent the site for fetish purposes, as no files I have previously tried, even the so-.called powerful curse files, have ever worked for me.

At least, I thought not. I have this foggy...cloud in my brain that I toyed with attributing to reduce intelligence/bimbofication files. But I didn't KNOW. And as I frequent here for fetish purposes, I was constsntly reminded of it.

So I decided that I HAD to know, once and for all, if this works. And what better way than a physical change? I'm not exactly well-endowed, and having a small dick is a fetish of mine, so I figured there wasn't much harm to be done in trying this file.

After a few nights of looping, my only result was that I FELT smaller. Feeling disappointed that my hypothesis was confirmed, when I was reading the comments yesterday that this file also makes you limp, I wasn't that worried.

Still, I pressed on, giving it another three days to show some results to make it an even six days. I had sone problems last night, as i said in this and my previous post, so I quickly became concerned. But I gave it another loop that night... just in case it was just me. I decided to check the next day to see what happened after that. If it kept up, I could just stop.

Today was hell. I couldnt get it up without continuously flexing for about thirty seconds, and even then, if I left it alone for more than ten seconds, I'd fall limp. Physical stimulation fared a little better, barely, in getting it up, but less in keeping it up unless I kelt touching it. And this was done constantly all day, with less lasting results each tine.

I don't know what to do. Could I give this file up? This curiosity and strange feeling (not pleasureable, just...weird) in my nipples begs me to press on. After all, I am a sub, and this limp thing could be a transition stage to a better feeling in my breasts.

But my fears and doubts plague me. What if it isn't a stage and I only have some effects? My dick FEELS smaller, to the point I question if girth wasnt lost instead of length, but no length was lost. My nipples feel weird, but what if it stops there? What if it does go through, but I miss my dick? Or I cant orgasm? Worst of all, does it matter if I don't listen anymore? With my attempts at getting hard being progressively less successful, and the sensations in my breast only appearing an hour ago, as well as the superfast time taken to start to effect me in addition to the speedy progression of this, can me not listening stop this at all?

And I still feel driven (not by the file, mind you) to continue.

Needless to say, I'm conflicted. I feel like I could be at an event horizon, that after one night with some limpness, and one day mostly limp, tomortow I might not be abled to at all. Of course, knowing my luck, that would also be when the other effects kick in.

Can it be stopped now? Should I stop it? ...do I want to stop it?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby frosty46 » January 14th, 2012, 4:32 am

If you're going through hell, keep going.
You let yourself believe you could be changed one way, and you were. So see how far you can go before you make your way back to where your manhood once was.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby robindf1 » January 14th, 2012, 3:10 pm

I can't do this anymore. When I listened last night, it's because I thought the changes were better than the alternative. That if, for whatever reason (the main one being that the file doesn't wear off and cannot be reversed), nothing happened today, that would be WORSE than if this progressed. Okay, I thought, fine. Being totally limp and having to get used to that is better than being taunted with barely being able to get it up and having terrible climaxes.

However.

To better understand the file, I read the script. And the main (well, one of the) POINT of this file is not to make you completely limp, but mostly, and that you have terrible climaxes! And that part is working.

If I keep listening, I might get the breast stuff, sure, but I'm not getting it now. And the forums are full of people who didn't get the effects that the file promised. If I keep going, I may not only NOT get breast pleasure, but cement the erectile dysfunction I suffer from.

The file says it cannot be undone, but I think that it isn't quite true, correct? I've seen posts to the effect of 'anything can be reversed,' or, 'It'll wear off it you don't cement the suggestions with repeated listening over the course of months.' Isn't the time now, when the file is just starting to grip me, to try and escape?

I'd love to see where this path leads, then go back. And I think that it might lead back. But it will get harder and harder the further I go. And that's a risk I CANNOT take.

How can I get out, guys? Will the effects wear off completely if I just don't listen tonight? Will they EVER wear off completely?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby frosty46 » January 19th, 2012, 12:03 am

To the best of my understanding of hypnosis, The files are just empowering a suggestion in your mind. You are reinforcing it the more you think about it and the files. The more you think about the files working and having effects on you the more they do what you are afraid they are going to do.

You're already not sure if the breast stimulation is going to work and low and behold, it isn't. I think you should focus on the small effects you're getting from the file in regards to your breasts and relate that to your penis size. Remind yourself over and over that the file is all in your head.

I think you should keep using it with the attitude that it has worked so well on your dick, that it surely will effect your breasts the way you want.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Yes. Some Success

Postby littlechasteguy » January 30th, 2012, 10:08 am

I've been listening to Sarnoga's Teenie Weenie for two weeks, at least twice a day.

I can definitely feel my weenie and balls pulling inwards, and am a bit smaller when soft.

I also get fewer spontaneous erections, although I still get hard when masturbating, and I cum much quicker and can usually do so just by rubbing the head. I haven't really noticed a difference in erections size, although it takes longer to get one, doesn't seem quite as hard, and it doesn't last as long.

I resolved to give this file a solid month and then judge the results.
littlechasteguy

Postby regulus » July 9th, 2012, 2:35 pm

might try this file myself
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » July 9th, 2012, 10:51 pm

regulus wrote:might try this file myself

I t Works!
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby regulus » July 10th, 2012, 1:50 am

really ? so it will do what it says? ...i'm a lill scared to know lol
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hitsy » October 10th, 2012, 7:39 am

If you wanna see my journey with shrinkage, search "curse penis shrink" in the gallery.
Hitsy

Return to Success Stories