Penis shrink success?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Penis shrink success?

Postby Futon » July 16th, 2012, 12:21 am

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has recently had any success with the Curse Penis Shrink Gone file. I just started listening to both this and the other Curse Penis Shrink. I'm really into small penis humiliation, but my current size doesn't really make this work (6.5x5). So I'm wondering if these files really work or if I'm wasting my time.

The Curse Penis Shrink file seems to work in that I don't want to masturbate or get hard, so is this a sign of future success?

Also, I read that a buildup of collagen in the penis can result in shrinkage as it decreases the blood flow. Collagen seem to be in a lot of female skincare products, so I'm wondering if it's possible to use this to make your penis smaller. What do you guys think?
Futon

Postby regulus » July 16th, 2012, 12:05 pm

sounds promising
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » July 16th, 2012, 9:55 pm

If the collagen is adsorbed into the penis it might. I'm not certain if that happens with the skincare products. (It isn't something I have researched.)
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Futon » July 17th, 2012, 1:33 am

Well, from what I read, it's supposedly collagen buildup that results in the irreversible loss of size that many men experience when they start getting older (usually past 40), that can actually result in a loss of over an inch. That being said, I don't know either whether the collagen in skincare products would be absorbed. Guess there's only one way to find out.
Futon

Postby PeeMind » September 9th, 2012, 10:04 am

I'm not a hypnotist, but I thought it was about changing the mind and couldn't change a persons physical being. I too like the small penis/humiliation scenario and like you am blessed with a normal average size tool. I also find wetting to be humiliating so am trying to combine the two. I've used the file 'Curse urination orgasm' with some success and, though the file doesn't mention erection, I've actually managed to cum while almost completely limp merely by combining the act of wetting with masturbation.
PeeMind
Regular
Regular

Postby Hitsy » October 10th, 2012, 7:30 am

Success? Decide for yourself when you check the gallery. You'll find me if you search "curse penis shrink".
Hitsy

Postby KIY » October 10th, 2012, 12:14 pm

I am curious about how the year seems to alternate between 2009 and 2010 in the file information below the pictures. What's up with that? I'm definitely not a photography expert (camera seem to malfunction and/or break when I use them), so mostly I am just curious.

Thank you.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hitsy » October 10th, 2012, 3:42 pm

I never bother to set the time on my camera. I think its still set to 2010, but there have been times when it turns on and has a completely random year set.
Hitsy

Postby KIY » October 10th, 2012, 4:32 pm

Okay. Thanks!
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby heinz85 » October 10th, 2012, 4:53 pm

Hitsy wrote:Success? Decide for yourself when you check the gallery. You'll find me if you search "curse penis shrink".

Holy shit! And that was just from listening to it twice??
heinz85

Postby Hitsy » October 10th, 2012, 5:01 pm

Two sessions. I listened to it asleep for two nights in a row, then decided against it. Was glad when I didn't see any of the effects...until later.
Hitsy

Postby heinz85 » October 10th, 2012, 5:20 pm

Hitsy wrote:Two sessions. I listened to it asleep for two nights in a row, then decided against it. Was glad when I didn't see any of the effects...until later.

I think we love these things because it's like playing with fire. I listened to it a few times a few years back, but the shrinking suggestions didn't work. It was really difficult to get hard though, but it was because of the resulting doubt about my performance.

It was a self-reinforcing doubt as well because I would TRY to get hard and fail. Over time, I realized that trying is the worst way to achieve this because it suggests the probability of failure.

I only fully got my erections back when I joined the NoFap group on Reddit and stopped touching my dick at all for several weeks. Then, as a result of my imposed physical condition, I was trying NOT to get hard all the time, which broke the psychological barrier. When you're that horny and desperate, simply sticking your finger in room temperature peanut butter would probably give you a rock hard boner LOL.
heinz85

Postby Hitsy » October 11th, 2012, 3:50 am

Hah! Well said! I'm glad you got your groove back.

Unfortunately my "groove" has halved in size :P
Hitsy

Return to Success Stories