Sarnoga's G-File, at last...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Sarnoga's G-File, at last...

Postby maverika » December 10th, 2012, 4:28 pm

I'd like to start by thanking Sarnoga for G-file. Awesome! and let me tell you why...

I discovered hypnosis files in summer 2010, more specifically ero-hypno mp3s. IV, ODP etc etc...

A friend and myself had shown some interest in hypnosis and NLP for the last few years, i'd never got past cursory glances at material, my friend had read Derren Browns book and some more material i had provided to him. My experiences with hypnosis were limited to anecdotal, a work colleague who does hypnosis and magic tricks, another who had hypnosis to help with her fear of flying.

So i sat and listened to several of these files, Isabella Valentines sexy voice was awesome, the mp3's i found online amazing and imaginative...but there was a catch. I wasn't getting hypnotised. And it kept happening, after 3 weeks of being in various states of undress, laying down, sitting up, breathing exercises etc, i was ready to give up.
Then i fluked out, i was using a...substance, and poof! Trance! I had experienced my first, rather unreliable, trance, but it had to be chemically induced. Since Approx. Jul 2010 i have used a chemical inducer to allow me to gain trance access to files. I have never gone under from sitting and listening...till last night. It has taken over 2 years, but listening to G-file, while sitting at my keyboard surfing the net, my chin finally fell and touched my chest and my eyes closed.

Thank you Sarnoga, i've had some success with your other files too. It means i'll have to edit some mp3's to fit your inductions, but at least i know it works.

Also, some quick feedback, the repetition to go deeper, it didn't work(perhaps cause my first time?) but it did keep me under, and at the same level. I tend to wriggle out of a trance after a bit..but G kept me under, i respect the G, G is awesome!

I've been lurking for a while and have had interesting results with the chemical inducer and files on here. It'll be good to give it up and use language inductions.

If anyone could recommend any other inductions they've had success with, i'd be grateful.

~M~ :)
maverika
Regular
Regular

Postby RockHard98007 » December 15th, 2012, 3:24 am

I'm curious--what "chemical inducer" did you have success with?
RockHard98007

Postby maverika » December 15th, 2012, 4:05 pm

RockHard98007 wrote:I'm curious--what "chemical inducer" did you have success with?

Now, y'see... I knew this would happen. Someone would ask. I'm not going to disclose what i've been using, as it may push some people toward 'experimenting' and, i'll be explicit here, i would not be happy giving out that info as it may give the wrong impression! I'm all for chem free trances, and although i know some people would 'for curiosity sakes' like to know. I'm afraid it stays with me, also because, i feel personally, it will undermine what this site achieves by posting something like that. Please don't PM for this info me either, danke! :wink:
maverika
Regular
Regular

Postby antisammy » November 28th, 2013, 1:29 pm

I listened also yesterday and today.
I have to say it is one of the most smart files created that I listened to.
You probably could do anything with this file. Cant wait to try it more often.

If you hav difficulties with trance you should try this.

? ?GGGGG
?G
G
?G ? ? GGG
? ?G ? ? ?G
? ? ?GGGGGG
antisammy

Return to Success Stories