And now the diapers are cause I have to and it's still fun!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

And now the diapers are cause I have to and it's still fun!

Postby mondaytuesday » January 16th, 2013, 9:45 am

uh oh. I think I broke my potty training. But it's gonna be fun wearing diapers all the time. I don't want to have accident. Make me feel like a little guy wearing diapers all the time. That's fun and I got a friend online and he lives close and we will be two full time diaper boys together! Just not really together for real but together in full time diaper boys.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blackjaz » January 16th, 2013, 4:58 pm

What diapers are you going to use and what file broke your training ?
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

It's been a combination of files and private sessions and...

Postby mondaytuesday » January 16th, 2013, 5:14 pm

regression stories that are fiction and spending time in diapers and have a passion to regress into a baby and making friends who have also crossed from wanting to needing wear diapers.

MM Baby Train 2 Full for Boys has been a great file. Any files that help associate diapers and inability to stop pee. And any baby behavior files really drive it in solid. Course make buddies with people out there who can help with the talents they possess.

Oh, the journey isn't complete, but the first event of a free flow that is connected to the baby that has been created within me has occurred.

I have friends that really enjoy Bambinos, in fact I've bought two cases for adult male babies that I help fill in role of caregiver online and through text.

I've heard Molicare will be great, especially if I start bedwetting.

A friend who lives in a nearby town is going to give me a abena to try.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

I'm Sure I'll go with Bambinos Classico

Postby mondaytuesday » January 16th, 2013, 5:56 pm

They seem to offer what I am looking for and covering the essential need. Plus, I really hold in high regard my two AB guy friends who consider them the best thing to get to aid in regression and conjuring infant memories and absorbing me in a baby feeling.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: It's been a combination of files and private sessions an

Postby Blackjaz » January 16th, 2013, 6:47 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:regression stories that are fiction and spending time in diapers and have a passion to regress into a baby and making friends who have also crossed from wanting to needing wear diapers.

MM Baby Train 2 Full for Boys has been a great file. Any files that help associate diapers and inability to stop pee. And any baby behavior files really drive it in solid. Course make buddies with people out there who can help with the talents they possess.

Oh, the journey isn't complete, but the first event of a free flow that is connected to the baby that has been created within me has occurred.

I have friends that really enjoy Bambinos, in fact I've bought two cases for adult male babies that I help fill in role of caregiver online and through text.

I've heard Molicare will be great, especially if I start bedwetting.

A friend who lives in a nearby town is going to give me a abena to try.
i was thinking of buying bambinos. It weird because i just got interested this diaper fetish. I do have mm first one, but stop listening because a lack of diapers and i hate crap depend diapers.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Made My First Order for the AB Diapers

Postby mondaytuesday » January 27th, 2013, 12:49 am

Someone told me that amazon.com has started selling the AB specific diapers, so I made my first order for what seems to be a vivid experience.

ABUniverse Cushies Diapers
Bambino Classico

Were the two kinds I ordered. Teddy Bears on one and Blocks on the other. They are both bulky and thick and crinkle. I look forward to the sensations and regressive feelings that will come from waddling around in these.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories