MusclePig

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

MusclePig

Postby legeth » January 30th, 2013, 4:20 pm

I am going to start listening to musclepig and I will post my results if I get any.
legeth

Postby hydrogenocarbonate888 » January 30th, 2013, 4:26 pm

Hope you'll success ! Good luck
hydrogenocarbonate888

Postby teenyweewee » January 30th, 2013, 4:50 pm

Oink, oink.
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Re: MusclePig

Postby IAcurious » January 30th, 2013, 10:12 pm

You're gonna have to get uncomfortable to get results.

. sweaty sometimes
. out-of-breath sometimes
. aching muscles and joints
. It's even uncomfortable saying 'no' to bad food choices

Men and women who have the mindset of muscle understand this. And they do it anyway. They know it's worth it.

legeth wrote:I am going to start listening to musclepig and I will post my results if I get any.
IAcurious
Regular
Regular

It's okay

Postby legeth » January 31st, 2013, 12:09 pm

I know the work that must be done and thanks for the concerns. I've been working out recently and I want to push it further so it's what I want.
legeth

Postby rugbyjockca » January 31st, 2013, 12:50 pm

legeth> Good job on choosing a goal and working towards it. I've found the musclepig file to be really helpful, so I hope you enjoy it.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » January 31st, 2013, 7:18 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing some before and after pictures from people who have had success with this file or with others like it...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby legeth » January 31st, 2013, 7:19 pm

psiboi1977 wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing some before and after pictures from people who have had success with this file or with others like it...
Sure thing.
legeth

First change

Postby legeth » February 1st, 2013, 5:59 pm

I have noticed myself thinking to myself asking if I should have this amount of food and eating considerably less than I would normally eat before. However I was pretty happy about it.
legeth

Postby psiboi1977 » February 1st, 2013, 10:46 pm

that sounds great legeth...i look forward to seeing the before and after pictures...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Very Successful indeed

Postby legeth » March 9th, 2013, 4:50 pm

So yeah, have been listening for a while now and I now work out for an hour a day for 6 days. Working most of muscles, they are getting bigger and stronger. I bought some dumbells to use at home and whenever I find myself bored I tend to just do a few sit ups or push ups just to make time pass over. I no longer drink fizzy drinks and started to drink more water. I have started eating more fruit which is crazy for me as I always ate unhealthy junk. I am more patient with my workouts and eventually push further and further than I could do before. I also took up yoga as well to help my body get into shape too even though I've never been fat, I've always been unhealthy. Thank you for this great file. The biggest change in my body is my biceps, shoulders, abs and chest muscles. Thanks again.

Once I get fully buff and ripped, I will post the before and after pictures.
legeth

One more thing

Postby legeth » March 9th, 2013, 4:52 pm

Whenever I finish a workout and put all my effort into it, I feel so proud of myself and feel so confident that I can do anything. If anyone who is considering about taking this file, they should as this file offers so much benefits.
legeth

Postby hydrogenocarbonate888 » March 9th, 2013, 5:00 pm

Sounds very nice ! Go on !
H888
hydrogenocarbonate888

Return to Success Stories