HELP- Curse Forced Straight/Gay/Bisexual?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

HELP- Curse Forced Straight/Gay/Bisexual?

Postby zjohns816 » February 12th, 2013, 8:52 pm

Does anyone have any experience with these files? Do they work? I'm super curious

I'm a 21yo gay male and I want to try the Curse Forced Straight but I'm not sure. Will it really work? I've always wanted to know what its like to be attracted to a woman
zjohns816

Postby PowerHoden » February 12th, 2013, 9:23 pm

Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby zjohns816 » February 12th, 2013, 9:40 pm

Thanks. I'm gonna try it. I just almost think it sounds a little too good to be true- so I'm skeptical. But I'm definitely gonna go for it to see if I get results- I'll either do the bi or the straight one.
zjohns816

Postby zjohns816 » February 12th, 2013, 11:59 pm

Just listened to Cure Forced Straight for the first time. I'll keep posted here about what happens. Not sure that I went into trance. We shall see
zjohns816

Brainwashing will leave your mind feeling so soft and shiny!

Postby Calimore » February 13th, 2013, 1:56 am

Thought reform is a lot like using a new shampoo to have great hair. It's just not going to do much for you at first, but repeated exposures will have a definite cumulative effect.

You may also need a good conditioner. May I suggest TrainSusceptible, or maybe Accelerator? Heck, try them both for that bouncy, full-bodied effect.

Either way, you can't go wrong but remember, full results may require a couple or three weeks. A common mistake is quitting when one thinks one is getting a good effect. Also like hair care, only continued use will keep your mind fresh and manageable.

So lather, rinse and repeat. Women love few things more than a well-groomed man!
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby zjohns816 » February 14th, 2013, 1:53 pm

Hey everybody-

I decided that I'm gonna listen to CUrse Force Bisexual first to see if that has any effect and then move on to Curse Force Straight maybe if it does. We shall see. I'm excited about the possibility. Except when I listen to the MP3s my heart is always beating really fast and I always get distracted by that. Does that happen to anyone else?
zjohns816

Postby ftslave67 » February 14th, 2013, 6:12 pm

Maybe the rapid heartbeat is because you're a bit excited by the prospect of being changed. It is pretty exciting. Once you listen 5-10 times, it'll get kind of boring & repetitive, you might even drift off to sleep.

If it does, or doesn't work out, don't be ashamed of who you are, there's nothing wrong with you.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Perfectly normal

Postby Calimore » February 14th, 2013, 6:57 pm

The three most common reactions to entering trance are muscle twitching, rapid heartbeat/elevated blood pressure and sexual arousal. Luckily, all three usually become tolerable if one shifts their focus to one's breathing by taking long, slow deep breaths while letting the words of their hypnotist drift into their mind.

Once the distraction has abated, shifting the focus back onto the words of The Voice should allow one to proceed swiftly into trance.

The good news here is that what you are experiencing is normal for a person entering trance, which almost certainly means you were achieving effect from your efforts.

Also remember to avoid stimulants like caffeine and nicotine prior to sessions and consider trancing after exercise or a relaxing bath, or any other activity that serves to calm and relax you.

I usually suggest that subjects trance early in the day, upon first arising or late afternoon after a light meal or evening after supper has settled. Set the mood for it - lock the door, turn down the lights, turn off the TV, the phone and any other sources of distraction, put out the cat and create an atmosphere conducive to trance. Light a candle, put on light music, dress I'm loose clothing (or nothing if you are comfortable on your own skin), light an incense and do whatever else makes you comfortable. This is your time, so make it quality time like you would for a close friend or a lover. You are just that important and you deserve DO deserve it.

With practice, you will eventually develop the skill and the confidence to allow you to trance nearly anywhere you like but if you are a trance virgin then treat yourself like one. Romance your subconscious and show it how much you treasure it and respect it. Let yourself know that what you are doing is going to be do pleasantly enjoyable and worthwhile that you'll be eagerly looking forward to doing it again. Let the PHSes and other file effects be the icing on the cake by making it a special experience, a treat and a reward for all the things you do for others. But most importantly, make sure the experience doesn't seem like a chore - you've probably got enough of those in your life already, right?
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories