I have a success story Thank You To all Closeing Thread Soon

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

I have a success story Thank You To all Closeing Thread Soon

Postby Tangy » February 17th, 2013, 10:44 pm

I only tell my story if i get at least 10 people say they want to here it, if not i'll keep it to myself. :o
Last edited by Tangy on February 25th, 2013, 10:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Tangy success

Postby boy_arthur_tx » February 18th, 2013, 6:00 am

i download some of your files and feel interested in a success story.
Please share with us.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Tangy success

Postby Tangy » February 18th, 2013, 11:43 am

boy_arthur_tx wrote:i download some of your files and feel interested in a success story.
Please share with us.

Hello Greetings and welcome. I do not really know where to start so I will start on the last file I created You are a baby. What made me come up with that name? you may ask yourself.

Will If you listen to my voice on that file it sounds like someone like someone else besides me it sounds female I am a Male, non of the files I ever listened to has had that kind of effect on me.

I listened to many baby files on this site from Mind masters, to Hellion, to Allison in love, many of them are geared to fulfilling babyhood But I Never was able to see if the triggers really work. so I developed this file.
I still feel the files turning and drawing me in my Energy field a feel a drawing, forward turning or spinning it is hard to explain in words.never before in my whole Search for regeneration has I come this close.In all my studies in rejuvenation I nevered experience anything like this.Warp My Mind site has influence me deeply.:o

next:o

sexual excitement,
Which is what this site is all about Right? I am not saying i am non sexual we all play with ourselves now and thin but men to men don't you get tired of that all the time? I know I do, and even feel guilty because I masturbated . I said what if I could become a real baby with no sexual desires pure thoughts and pure mind Really become a baby Not only become a baby but regenerate back to the size of a child, we all thought about that now and thin haven't we?.
Thats what I setted out to do become a Baby.
So here I am today I was Developing my last File YOU ARE A BABY and I was Listing to it for clarity, and Quality, I started late at night Around 9:00pm took phone off hook turned down the lights very dim lighting player on a loop the next day Around 5am in the morning I went into trance, and I could hear a little girl in my mind far away / thinking to me saying her name was Tangy It become loader and loader I Open my Mouth and the Voice was far Away At First But it was coming closer and closer out of me and it came finally came out of my Mouth very Clearly My name is Tangy Tangy is My Screen Name,I thought to myself Tangy is not real she is the name I used for people would not know who I really am on the board :o It got loader and felt like the sound was coming out of me in my thoughts :o it then started coming out of my mouth I could feel my mouth open and I was saying what she was saying, it was coming out of me she was in me in charge My name is Tangy :o she has come to life She is about the Age of 0-4 four setting on the floor in a Diaper holding her nice blanky:o and
Teddy bear :o I become Tangy My Fantasy has come to life. when I do my hypnosis now,
no matter what I listen too it is tangy I become her.:o it is hard to explain in words I am Her. For the time of the Fantasy and then I become me again I do not even want to wake back up I wanted to stay her while I am her .If someone can help me explain what they got out of my rambling explanation. :o

And Thank you Ahead of time
The Mind can Preform Miracles
Tangy :o
Last edited by Tangy on February 18th, 2013, 2:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: I have a sucess story see poll

Postby Tangy » February 18th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Tangy wrote:I only tell my story if i get at least 10 people say they want to here it, if not i'll keep it to myself. :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » February 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Tangy wrote:
Tangy wrote:I only tell my story if i get at least 10 people say they want to here it, if not I'll keep it to myself. :o

Can some one please tell me why I heard {Tangy} come to life, is this good for me?
I want to go fother but i need Guidance at this point. I want to talk to Tangy, It is exciting to me that I Got this far.
:o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » February 23rd, 2013, 11:30 am

Tangy wrote:
Tangy wrote:
Tangy wrote:I only tell my story if i get at least 10 people say they want to here it, if not I'll keep it to myself. :o

Can some one please tell me why I heard {Tangy} come to life, is this good for me?
I want to go fother but i need Guidance at this point. I want to talk to Tangy, It is exciting to me that I Got this far.
:o

Has anyone else experience this type of feeling ? See below

I feel the files turning and drawing me in my Energy field a feel a drawing forward turning or spinning it is hard to explain in words never before in my whole Search for regeneration has I come this close. :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories