A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Daddysbaby » March 7th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Last edited by Daddysbaby on March 13th, 2013, 6:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Daddysbaby

Postby boomsmee » March 7th, 2013, 10:10 pm

Tangy aka adby, aka Daddysbaby, you are not fooling anyone. You have a distinctive writing style and everyone can tell you are using sock puppets to post good "Reviews" of your files. If you want good reviews you should concentrate your efforts on trying to improve your files and figuring out what people actually want out of files rather than posting reviews of your own files with sockpuppets, or under your main account claiming that someone else wrote it, But at best your files seem to be random sound bytes stuck together and have continued to be so, completely ignoring the comments of other posters and the advice that has been posted in the forums, and at worst are postings of copyrighted music files with no actual hypnosis content (Which is pretty ironic considering your propensity of posting comments of "COPYRIGHT VIOLATION" consisting of what appears to be entire websites copied and pasted into the comments of files forming a jumbled mess.) Quite frankly, you need to stop posting hypnosis files for a while, Actually take the time to learn what hypnosis is and how to properly induce a trance and create hypnotic suggestions, and actually listen to what people tell you instead of just repeatedly creating and posting the same horrible garbled mess you post every time, and only gets a rating higher than one when either you or one of your sock puppets rate them. There are many good hypnotists on this site, many of whom are willing to help or teach, and yet you never seem willing to use or to learn from any of them. Tangy, it is time for you to grow up.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » March 7th, 2013, 10:48 pm

end of conversation :o
Last edited by Tangy on March 10th, 2013, 10:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » March 8th, 2013, 6:37 pm

I agree with boomsmee, it's sad Tangy(etc) creates other accounts to post glowing reviews of his/her own bad hypno files. Or should that be hypnoless files! But what can you say, one who so desperately seeks to be a baby surely does not have the maturity level to actually create REAL hypnosis sessions. That's my take on it at least.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby curiousguy92 » March 8th, 2013, 6:43 pm

Tangy wrote:I checked the e-mail address and they are not the same

Oh. Ok. That's obviously definitive evidence.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Just give up

Postby Calimore » March 9th, 2013, 4:05 am

Back when this user called himself Adby, I did everything I could to advise him on how to make a good file. He wore out his welcome pretty quickly then, so decided to change his name to Tangy and try again. Now it seems he is going down the same path.

It is like trying to teach a pig to sing. You end up wasting your time, and pissing off the pig. I wash my hands of this whole affair. Personally, I have better things to do with my time.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Just give up

Postby Tangy » March 9th, 2013, 11:08 am

[/u][/i]The Mind Is Capable of Working miracles.

DOUDOU79
I guess i was DOUDOU79 Too. maybe this Daddysbaby is DOUDOU79 even tho the E-mail are simuler look carefully it is not mine address
Last edited by Tangy on March 10th, 2013, 10:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby boomsmee » March 10th, 2013, 1:25 am

hmmm very interesting, apparently you can see "Daddysbaby"'s email address even though it is not currently set to be shared. Either you have hacked the site to attempt to access personal information about the users, or more likely, you are the one who created the account "Daddysbaby" and can see that email address when you login to that account.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Some things cannot be Faked

Postby Calimore » March 10th, 2013, 2:14 am

Users of the board aren't usually made aware of the fact that Forum moderators can see the IP address of anyone who posts.

Given the fact that I helped create Usenet forums back in the day, have taught free internet privacy at local schools and have been doing data mining for a few years now, I tend to know a lot more about users here than I usually let on.

If you tell the same lie to a lot of people, you may even begin to fall for it yourself.

Tangy? Save up your monthly checks, son, buy a Clue, then get a Life.

Next time I visit the Paramount lot, I'll call you - we can do Starbuck's.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Some things cannot be Faked

Postby Tangy » March 10th, 2013, 10:28 am

Calimore wrote:Users of the board aren't usually made aware of the fact that Forum moderators can see the IP address of anyone who posts.

Given the fact that I helped create Usenet forums back in the day, have taught free internet privacy at local schools and have been doing data mining for a few years now, I tend to know a lot more about users here than I usually let on.

If you tell the same lie to a lot of people, you may even begin to fall for it yourself.

Tangy? Save up your monthly checks, son, buy a Clue, then get a Life.

Next time I visit the Paramount lot, I'll call you - we can do Starbuck's.

End of Conversation :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » March 10th, 2013, 10:50 am

Funny how the OP edited their post AND now the thread title but not once has engaged the discussion!!! Along with Tangy changing his very own postings!

Not to hard to figure out what's going on here. Especially considering it was user activity login in succession.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories