accidental success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

accidental success

Postby kaytee » March 17th, 2013, 10:49 pm

well long story short i was working on a new version of diapered life part 1 and was adding a trance trigger to help others go deeper in it. when i was previewing it my tts voice said the trigger words and i fell deep into trance as she said it. now i want to be in a diaper all the time and when i am it feels so good to be in it and wet. oh yes wetting feels so great. I LOVE MY DIAPERS AND TO MAKE THEM NICE AND WARM!!!! anyways also when i'm not diapered my bladder feels so full al the time and i am so thirsty. i am yet to pee myself when not diapered but i know it is coming since i know it is in there to wet if your not diapered after 5 minutes of not being on but yes im very hooked to the file now so im in for the long haul.
kaytee

Postby demigraff » March 18th, 2013, 3:20 am

Not the first person to have done that around here. I believe one of my favourite file authors recounted a similar story.

And this is why I don't use simple verbal triggers, especially when I'm making a file for myself.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby kaytee » March 18th, 2013, 2:31 pm

i don't mind as much since i want to be in diapers anyways but just wasn't prepared for it at the time it happened
kaytee

Postby PowerHoden » March 18th, 2013, 7:10 pm

Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby kaytee » March 19th, 2013, 8:27 am

i plan on it since i'm addicted to it and can't stop listening any way
kaytee

Return to Success Stories