Panty Thief

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Panty Thief

Postby JessiGirlHypno » March 14th, 2013, 1:41 pm

Daddy wants me to post this, and I made a deal with him so...I should. I am Jessi, and a couple months ago I was a completely straight, fairly normal girl, albeit maybe a bit more horny than average, and harboring and nurturing a secret desire to be hypnotized. Now seeing another girl's panties causes me to get a really hard boner that grows above my pussy. A few days ago I stole a friend of my sister's panties out of her laundry and used them to masturbate with, twice. I couldn't stop myself, the second time i was intending to clean them and put them back with her stuff but i just got so hard again and started rubbing against them before i really realized what was happening.

Today I found a pair of my sister's panties in the laundry and got a boner. I tried to resist it, but an hour later i went back and found them and started masturbating again and hid them under my bed. I was still worried she might find them so i stuffed them up my butt and have them there now, thinking about how good it feels to have my ass filled and how much I want to fuck my sister and her friend Jen.
JessiGirlHypno

Postby hunt4it » March 15th, 2013, 3:05 pm

what a great hypno girl you have become. keep us up to date with your progress. I love it.
hunt4it

Postby fearthetree » March 15th, 2013, 3:56 pm

What an amazing story. Please keep us up to date!
fearthetree

Postby ipnosi » March 15th, 2013, 10:09 pm

Sounds like you found yourself a wonderful Daddy ^_^ I hope to hear more of your fun soon!
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby JessiGirlHypno » March 19th, 2013, 1:05 pm

Just letting people know that i have posted this and one other short entry to my journal. I'll be retelling some of my sessions there from now on.
JessiGirlHypno

Return to Success Stories