how do you review a file you dont remember?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

how do you review a file you dont remember?

Postby ProfessorPig » April 4th, 2013, 12:10 pm

I have been a long time fan of Chewtoy's hypno files and have listened to all his free files that he put out. I have wanted to do a formal review of his work for a long time and recently I can no longer remember the content of his files after they end. Luckily I still remember what I thought of all the files after i first listened to them. It used to be at least a month before an amnesia suggestion for a file would work, now it is within a minute. Given how successfully his amnesia suggestions have taken hold I thought it would be wise to do a review before those memories go too, although I have to wonder if I am holding on to them just to gush about how much I enjoy the files and if they will disappear after I am done. I dont think the memories are gone yet but I certainly cant access them.

The core set of files that he has up on his youtube are all great tools for becoming a better hypnotic subject. Perhaps the best part is that they are all on their own relatively harmless. Even the ones with hints of eroticism like naked are vanilla enough that anyone can use them. The files build off each other and all require first mastering a rapid induction trigger. Because of the rapid induction trigger the files are quick and easily absorbed, usually between 10-15 minutes.

The real turning point for me happened about 3 weeks ago. I finally gave in and decided to get my first pay file. I was poking around on his site checking to see if he had anything new. I am not sure what drew me to the file other that a suggestion I noticed in his file "brainwashing" to seek out further programing.

One of the things that I appreciate about his style of hypnosis is that he doesn't always directly tell you what to do. He uses many open suggestions like that where your brain has to do the rest of the work and decide what connections to make. I think this allows the suggestions to be more easily accepted because its not trying to force you to do something outside of your comfort level.

at this point I dont remember any of the suggestions in "Programing". But I do remember that the file amnesia really started kicking in within a week. I remember listening to one of his files and being surprised to hear suggestions in one of his files that I did not remember. This is unusual for me because files that I listen to that much are burned into my memory to the point that I could recite it word for word and I have that sense of anticipation about the next word right before its said.

I know programming is a continuation of his files "Mantra" and "Brainwashed". I know mantra talks about repeating suggestions verbally to enhance their acceptance. I think brainwashing creates a desire to be brainwashed in the listener.

I know right after I got "Programing" I went back and listened to all his other files again. When I listened to them again the difference was dramatic. I went into deep trances listening to his files before but I found myself going even deeper and being so much more suggestible than I was before.

Even just listening less than once a day the first week profound changes were not only happening, they were happening quickly. Week two some of the chaos in my life died down and I was able to listen even more, probably about an hour or so a day which is enough time for 3-4 of his files. Durring that time I think there was a shift from i am accepting some of the suggestions in the files to I am accepting all the suggestions in the files.

This week has been the best so far. I am still listening about an hour or so a day some days a bit more some days less. I feel great all day, I am not sure why but I know it has something to do with the files. If you are into brainwashing I would definitely recommend "Brainwashed" "Mantra" and "Programing"

"Brainwashed", and "Mantra" are both available for free here and on his site. "Programing" is available just on his site and is $20

his youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/fantasyinduction

his website:
http://www.gentlybitten.com

his wmm:
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=6908
[/url]
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby PowerHoden » April 4th, 2013, 2:17 pm

Great and long review.

But I miss some of the effects you have recognized as those to be described.

Like what changed in your life which you mentioned in the end, etc
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby tomtom-phs » April 5th, 2013, 8:50 am

make a public journal entry about a file BEFORE you listen to it.
then keep track of any results you notice as you review your journal entries.

public journal entries make for great reviews
readers can follow your progress as you enter small bits of the memory you have left for each file.
lol

with frequent trancing muddledmemories can becone like Swiss cheese.
full of holes, but tasty
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » April 7th, 2013, 8:34 pm

tomtom-phs wrote:make a public journal entry about a file BEFORE you listen to it.
then keep track of any results you notice as you review your journal entries.

public journal entries make for great reviews
readers can follow your progress as you enter small bits of the memory you have left for each file.
lol

i did not think anyone read journals on here. its sad that there is no way to watch peoples journals so you receive updates when something new is posted. i am tempted to do that though. spending so much time discussing the files and there effects decreased the effectiveness of the amnesia suggestions for the next day or so.

they are in full effect now again. the other day i listened to one of his tracks and i remember listening to that first file and i remember the next file beginning but thats all i remember after that. i woke up two hours later after listening to a chain of 8 of his files. i dont think i was sleeping because the time matches up perfectly with the number of tracks left on the playlist.

i think the amnesia suggestions come from his file "alien memory training" and not from "programming". the one suggestion i think comes from programming that i did not mention in my previous post is that i find myself chanting "i obey" out loud or in my head off and on throughout the day
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby tomtom-phs » April 8th, 2013, 7:05 am

somehopper wrote:
i did not think anyone read journals on here. its sad that there is no way to watch peoples journals so you receive updates when something new is posted. i am tempted to do that though.

i browse journal entries all the time and have to agree so FEW members here keep a journal. It is difficult to keep a journal if you trance a lot because of memory drifts. my own is very sporadic. But am extremely interested in the experiences of others, esepecially times like now when am trancing so little. Just got back to a playlist. i stop when they are effective because otherwise my memory is like Swiss cheese. Then i get to missing it all and start again. been listening to my playlist for about 5 weeks or so. Started it all about 4 years ago i think. Late wife picked out first playlist. Hard to deviate much since she passed, but have managed to alter the list some,

somehopper wrote:
i think the amnesia suggestions come from his file "alien memory training" and not from "programming". the one suggestion i think comes from programming that i did not mention in my previous post is that i find myself chanting "i obey" out loud or in my head off and on throughout the day

At least for me, it seems that the deeper i go, the less i remember, kinda, i usually remember at least an impression of what it was about unless told to forget. But if not told to forget sometimes the memories are vague and/or out of sync; part of a memory from one file mixed in with a memory for another, etc. No real sequence. been doing it so long now i go under kinda easy and pretty deep. More the feeling of trance and its connection to my late Wife that keeps me doing it as i live alone now and the changes don't matter so much, Well, they matter, but am more addicted to the trance itself than the changes.
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories