Shrinky dink

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby regulus » May 6th, 2013, 11:44 am

Oh geez v.v I don't think I can stop myself ..... crap......starting to think this was a bad idea
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby semparme » May 9th, 2013, 11:48 am

Am I the only one that after to weeks of daily listening is still getting erections?? Damn it!! :evil:
semparme

Postby regulus » May 9th, 2013, 1:59 pm

Hey I still get erections >_<
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby semparme » May 10th, 2013, 4:55 am

It is somehow working because i get a strange sensation in my penis when I play with my nipples... But defenetly not a shrinking sensation! Any suggestions?
semparme

Postby mondaytuesday » December 15th, 2013, 4:59 pm

[quote="ipnosi"]A cute widdle baby boy like you? Who could help but be nice to such a sweetie and his adorable weewee ^_^[/quote]

Hello Ipnosi and tinyweewee and regulus and everyone here. I enjoyed sharing the start of this aspect of my submission by regression, with you all. The months have gone by, I stopped listening to the file, but the shrining and puberty reversal has continued.

I went from having a cock to having a teeny weenie. Then I was left with baby bits.

The constricting and tightening and shrinking of my penis and scrotum has not reverted and has not stopped it's steady regression.

I've been speaking with dominate parent figures who are able to gain power and sexual thrill by sending me through intense regression commands. The more my wee wee shrinks and tingles and tightens and rolls up in a little button, the more harder and powerful their erections become.

And when I see me wee wee during the day when I have to be adult grown up like me is the size of, then I see it and me remember that me becoming more and more a adult size baby boy who loses so much and is happy to be like me is and then. me can't remember the rest of what was gonna be next .

by by and miss you.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Previous

Return to Success Stories