terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » May 17th, 2013, 12:57 am

I would love to listen to this every day, but I feel I don't go into a deep enough trance. But more importantly I need someone/someway to force me to listen to it otherwise I just don't. Maybe I could have to send an email to someone everyday saying I listened or something...
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » May 19th, 2013, 5:10 am

is it possible to have another bet on this file? bye
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jearns » May 19th, 2013, 10:29 am

jib wrote:is it possible to have another bet on this file? bye

i'm in! whatever it is
jearns
Regular
Regular

Postby ipnosi » May 19th, 2013, 11:09 am

I'd love to get in on another wager.
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby Chibisuke » May 20th, 2013, 5:49 pm

nly two days and i think it's starting to work.

yesterday after listening all i had was a small tingling. nothing more this morning it feels ever so slightly smaller and i had heck of a time getting an erection!

and most the time (after learning out later on teh hardway) that putting anything befoer bed will bring about jack crap in terms of sucess.

now im one of the kinds that zone out while playing Minecraft or other games. these past two times while playing i it it go for a short moment all i could remember was feeling a lil off and Pfft i found myself still playing but a "Blank-out" for a few mins i couldnt remember anythinig.

if this is going to help me then i'll be tossing on Furry transformation + one of the Feminization/TG files ^^;;
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » May 21st, 2013, 4:50 am

I have an idea you guys. everyone participating must mesure his cock erected. the biggest one wins 2 weeks listening at least once a day. after 2 weeks he mesures again. if it is smaller than the second one, this one wins 2 weeks and so on... until we all are a band of teenie weenies! what do you think? regards jib.
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby virginchasteboy » May 21st, 2013, 7:14 am

what about those that can no longer get erect?
virginchasteboy

Postby Judy-Anne » May 21st, 2013, 9:01 am

maybe trying your best... I don t know. I guess it means that you re on your way! my idea was to shrink those who haven t shrink in the first place. I don t know.
if your ok with this idea maybe we could begin when there is at least 5 guys. and each new participant must have three days of the curse before joining the group. what do you think?
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby virginchasteboy » May 21st, 2013, 12:00 pm

I do hope I am on my way to become completely and definitively a totaly useless worthless impotent ridiculous boy. there is no way for me to get erect now.

But your idea is still good even if I am not really in.

But maybe we could also start a group with those who have become or are really becoming impotent?
virginchasteboy

Postby Judy-Anne » May 21st, 2013, 12:31 pm

I m open to any suggestions. I ve been listening for 2 days 4 times a day after setting the file aside for a while. today I felt tingles in my dick. I m completely obsessed with the file and can t stop listening. I also feel less and less defense against the suggestions. I even feel very excited about the idea of having nothing between my legs. I can ear "teeny weennie" looping in my head all day long. well wathever the bet, I don t think I ll stop anyway, but I still think it s exciting to have sort of a contest.
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tongass » May 22nd, 2013, 7:21 am

I have been following this thread and have been fascinated by what your men have reported about your teeny weenies. In one sense I know what your mean about becoming addicted to Sarnoga's voice and style. I have listed and become addicted to some of his diaper files and as a result am wearing and using diapers more and more. I wore my diapers almost full time for a month. I am not at 24/7 now but do wear them several times a week. And when I am not wearing them, I miss having the comfort they provide.

I am wondering if you guys with your teeny weenies wear diapers also. Do you have your public hair shaved off like I do?

I really enjoy listening to Sarnoga, but do not know if I am ready for a teeny weenie tucked into my diapers yet. I have listened to the file a couple of times while walking but not actually while in a trance.

I am fascinated and aroused by the idea of a teeny weenie and with some encouragement may begin listening to the file with the diaper induction for the thrill of being under a transformative trance with Sarnoga.

Your thoughts........
tongass

Postby Judy-Anne » May 22nd, 2013, 7:48 am

a diaper boy with a teenie weenie... my goal! well who has any idea about a challenge there?
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ipnosi » May 23rd, 2013, 9:24 pm

I love wearing (and using ;) ) diapers ^_^ I don't have any right now, but I did order some today so I can't wait to be properly diapered again! I also make sure to shave as much of my body hair as I can so I'm soft and smooth all over ^_^
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

I may be ready to begin the "curse".

Postby tongass » May 26th, 2013, 8:16 am

I think that I may be ready to begin the "curse" of the teeny weenie but I don't want to do it alone. Is there a man out there who would like to coach and/or control me, monitor me etc. I need the encouragement and the enforced discipline to force me to listen and report results.

(I am not interested in feminization or being an adult baby, just a man with teeny weenie.)

Is there any man there that wants to turn my penis into a teeny weenie?
tongass

Re: I may be ready to begin the "curse".

Postby Tangy » May 26th, 2013, 12:57 pm

tongass wrote:I think that I may be ready to begin the "curse" of the teeny weenie but I don't want to do it alone. Is there a man out there who would like to coach and/or control me, monitor me etc. I need the encouragement and the enforced discipline to force me to listen and report results.

(I am not interested in feminization or being an adult baby, just a man with teeny weenie.)

Is there any man there that wants to turn my penis into a teeny weenie?

I'll couch you because I can not even Cumm anymore if my penis gets any smaller I will have something that's looks like a click it is already resembling that now. :wink:

The only reason I listened to this file because of all the talk about it. :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Ready to begin shrinking

Postby tongass » May 27th, 2013, 9:27 am

When and how are we going to begin the shrinking of my weenie? I am ready to start the process.

Waiting to hear from you here or in a PM.
tongass

Re: Ready to begin shrinking

Postby diode168 » May 28th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Good luck Tongass. Hope your results impressive or not :D

Also has anybody used EMG's Pre-pubescent curse? It strikes me as something some of you would be interested in.

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/299/Curse-PrePubescent.php
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » May 28th, 2013, 5:44 pm

diode168 wrote:Good luck Tongass. Hope your results impressive or not :D

Also has anybody used EMG's Pre-pubescent curse? It strikes me as something some of you would be interested in.

We start with this file
File 1

• Name: 7 Day Penis Shrink Additional Types: Body
Description: After listening to this file your penis will appear to shrink away to nothing over a 7 day period leaving you with the anatomy of a ken doll. Thankfully it'll all be back to normal on day 8.
Author: EMG ? Added On: 2011-06-02 Downloaded: 1252 Length: 20:47
Audience: Straight Men, Gay Men, TG Men Effect: Temporary(fixed time) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 3.6000 Total Votes: 5 Comments: 4
Permanent Link: 7 Day Penis Shrink Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File

Then These Files
File 2

• Name: Curse Penis Shrink Additional Types: Body, Subliminal, Binaural, Script
Description: This will be like a 2 part curse. The first part will make it impossible to get an erection at any time and the penis will start to shrink as will the balls and any pubic hair. This cannot be lifted for 9 months. Any shrinkage of the penis and balls will be permanent. It will include a suggestion that will keep PenisGrowth.mp3 or any other penis growth hypnotic suggestions from working. The second part of the curse will take effect after the first part of the curse is lifted. It will be a permanent trigger['time for my penis to shrink'] that will bring back all the effects of the original curse for 9 months. It can be self triggered but there is no way it can be untriggered by anyone before the 9 months.
Author: EMG ? Added On: 2003-05-15 Downloaded: 11385 Length: 24:36
Audience: Straight Men Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 3.9400 Total Votes: 50 Comments: 7
Permanent Link: Curse Penis Shrink Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
File 3

• Name: Curse Penis Shrink Allow Regrowth Additional Types: Script
Description: This is a modified version of EMG's Curse penis shrink file. Like the original it will cause your penis to shrink for 9 months. The only difference is that it will allow you to regrow your penis with the penis growth files after the 9 months have ended and the curse has been lifted.
Author: boomsmee ? Added On: 2010-09-25 Downloaded: 421 Length: 24:30
Audience: Straight Men, Gay Men, TG Men Effect: Curse
Average Rating: 4.0000 Total Votes: 1 Comments: 3
Permanent Link: Curse Penis Shrink Allow Regrowth Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File

Enjoy The Mind Can Work miracles' :wink: :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby regulus » May 29th, 2013, 12:03 am

I'm still not sure if I should quit listening to this file
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BearBoy83 » May 29th, 2013, 2:19 pm

wish someone would make a file which makes you think you have been chemically castrated
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » May 29th, 2013, 4:25 pm

BearBoy83 wrote:wish someone would make a file which makes you think you have been chemically castrated

Not quite chemical but you may be intrested in:
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/241/Curse-Castration.php

Back on topic has anybody got any results / news, what about the contest?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Contest

Postby tongass » May 29th, 2013, 7:25 pm

I am waiting too......to begin.
tongass

Postby PopeFlax » May 29th, 2013, 9:38 pm

regulus wrote:I'm still not sure if I should quit listening to this file

Didn't you decide two weeks ago that you weren't going to listen any more? And yet, here you are, still obsessing over this file.

It seems like you're finding it difficult to quit.

I think, deep down, you've already decided to keep listening, no matter what.
In fact, you're probably just looking in this thread to get a little nudge of encouragement, before you listen once again.

It's to be expected really. The need to shrink your teeny weenie has already been deeply implanted.
It's not like your dick: something that'll just... shrink away.

If I'm right, then you practically owe it to yourself to listen at every opportunity. :D

We're all rooting for you Regulus. You can get the teeny weenie you desire and deserve if you just keep listening.

So why not treat yourself to a little listen right now? :wink:
PopeFlax

I have begun the shrinking of my cock

Postby tongass » May 30th, 2013, 7:27 am

Well after a very long texting session last night with someone who had very good success with the teeny weenie, I have been encouraged to begin listening.

Last night I downloaded the full "curse file" and put on my headphone before going to bed. As ordered I slept naked and ended up holding my weenie to be. The file repeated three times before I took off the headphones. I kept coming in and out of sleep listening to the curse. I was aroused all night and got out of bed this morning with a nice aroused but not hard cock hopefully that is transforming into a teeny weenie. Was altered to the fact that it took many months for the file to actually shrink by controllers cock down to the 3 in weenie he has.

Am wearing a thong today as ordered to help me remember that I now have a controller who is making my weenie teeny.

All of this is making me very horny.
tongass

Postby diode168 » May 30th, 2013, 5:51 pm

Good luck Tongass I'm sure you'll get the teeny weenie you want. Make sure to keep us updated.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby mondaytuesday » June 2nd, 2013, 2:29 am

Here I go again for more.

This is my original "before" picture of my penis.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131203

Here is where I am starting this time.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131200

It's not a penis really anymore, not an adult man's penis. It's a teeny weenie. It stays in a diaper 24/7 where it belongs now. By returning to the file and listening several times a day, I should be able to complete an absolute reversal to the button wee wee I had in infancy. This will make me more of the man baby I am becoming.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

I have experience the need for diapers, too with my wee wee

Postby mondaytuesday » June 2nd, 2013, 2:41 am

tongass wrote:I have been following this thread and have been fascinated by what your men have reported about your teeny weenies. In one sense I know what your mean about becoming addicted to Sarnoga's voice and style. I have listed and become addicted to some of his diaper files and as a result am wearing and using diapers more and more. I wore my diapers almost full time for a month. I am not at 24/7 now but do wear them several times a week. And when I am not wearing them, I miss having the comfort they provide.

I am wondering if you guys with your teeny weenies wear diapers also. Do you have your public hair shaved off like I do?

I really enjoy listening to Sarnoga, but do not know if I am ready for a teeny weenie tucked into my diapers yet. I have listened to the file a couple of times while walking but not actually while in a trance.

I am fascinated and aroused by the idea of a teeny weenie and with some encouragement may begin listening to the file with the diaper induction for the thrill of being under a transformative trance with Sarnoga.

Your thoughts........

To answer your question, I wear diapers now. I only did on rare occasions when made to in order to be humiliated before. Since this file, I wear them more and more and am now in them 24/7.

It's much more appropriate for my weenie's return to infancy. In fact, during the day, when I would go to the toilet and I see my teeny weenie, I would be reminded that I am really a baby in the physical body of a man.

Then I couldn't use the urinal anymore cause I couldn't get the teeny weenie to extend enough to be clear of my clothes. So, sitting was the only way I could pee pee. The diaper makes it so much better. No need to worry about the bathroom at all.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Thank you

Postby mondaytuesday » June 2nd, 2013, 2:55 am

angelharley wrote:I find boys much more interesting when their manhood is slowly shrinking away. If you're on the fence, I suggest you go for it.

Who knows, you might even find you like it more than you thought ;)

Thank you for saying that about you finding boys like me more interesting when my manhood is slowly shrinking away. I appreciate the encouragement as I undergo the change. And...you're right, I have found I like it more than I thought! It's fun!
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Keep Listening to Teeny Weenie

Postby mondaytuesday » June 2nd, 2013, 3:33 am

regulus wrote:I'm still not sure if I should quit listening to this file

Keep Listening.

It's amazing and feels so good. It's what is suppose to happen. It's what you are now.

I have never experienced such an amazing and profound re-purposing of unconscious bodily functions. That is the change that creates the renewal of your weenie.

Keep listening.

You don't need to have your kids to be biologically derived from you. They are still gonna be your kids. You'll have so much in common with their way of life, now, with your teeny weenie coming back. You'll be able to help them out a lot until they reach puberty and develop past you, but that's years down the road.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby virginchasteboy » June 2nd, 2013, 11:00 am

mondaytuesday wrote:Here I go again for more.

It's not a penis really anymore, not an adult man's penis. It's a teeny weenie. It stays in a diaper 24/7 where it belongs now. By returning to the file and listening several times a day, I should be able to complete an absolute reversal to the button wee wee I had in infancy. This will make me more of the man baby I am becoming.

Which file did you listen to sir? For how long and how many times a day ? this is a very interstingresult. I am listening to sarnogas' teenie weenie curse file and can't get hard any longer. I would like y balls and noodle to shrink and disappear.
virginchasteboy

Postby xavious » June 5th, 2013, 3:52 pm

It's nice to see you posting again mondaytuesday. I will admit I'm not into nappies at all, so I'm afraid I can't get into that aspect, but the rest excites me somewhat.

If it were me I'd like the guy to be like a little boy in unfashionable tighty whities unable to wear REAL men's underwear. Underwear, and societies view on different types, is very sexy to me. If you've got the bulge of a REAL man, then you can look sexy, but if you have the weenie of a boy, then you look like a hapless child; too old for nappies, but too young to embrace your REAL man parts.

I'm curious about what has become of your balls all through this. Have they reverted to their pre-dropped state inside your body?
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » June 5th, 2013, 9:17 pm

virginchasteboy wrote:

Which file did you listen to sir? For how long and how many times a day ? this is a very interstingresult. I am listening to sarnogas' teenie weenie curse file and can't get hard any longer. I would like y balls and noodle to shrink and disappear 8O Oh they went back inside my body I do not feel my balls :wink: .
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Roll Call & Graduate List of the "Cruse of the teen

Postby tongass » June 6th, 2013, 7:36 am

It may be time to have a roll call of all of us who are caught in the quicksand of the "Cruse of the teeny weenie" file. We are a cohort together and it would be good to know each other and where we live.

List of Shrinkers:

1. Tongass (California)

The Skrinkers would like to know who has been successful and consider themselves graduates and proud of their teeny weenies.

{add you name and re-post)
tongass

Postby regulus » June 11th, 2013, 11:13 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131588

Just a little over 3 inches now
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

One bite makes you taller, and one bit makes me small

Postby mondaytuesday » June 11th, 2013, 11:14 pm

xavious wrote:It's nice to see you posting again mondaytuesday. I will admit I'm not into nappies at all, so I'm afraid I can't get into that aspect, but the rest excites me somewhat.

If it were me I'd like the guy to be like a little boy in unfashionable tighty whities unable to wear REAL men's underwear. Underwear, and societies view on different types, is very sexy to me. If you've got the bulge of a REAL man, then you can look sexy, but if you have the weenie of a boy, then you look like a hapless child; too old for nappies, but too young to embrace your REAL man parts.

I'm curious about what has become of your balls all through this. Have they reverted to their pre-dropped state inside your body?

Here are pictures made tonight to help answer your question. Your description sounds frightening and compelling and I have gone through those exact feelings of loss and humiliation.

It's just, I continue down.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131576

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131579

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131582

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131585
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » June 11th, 2013, 11:26 pm

virginchasteboy wrote:

Which file did you listen to sir? For how long and how many times a day ? this is a very interstingresult. I am listening to sarnogas' teenie weenie curse file and can't get hard any longer. I would like y balls and noodle to shrink and disappear.

I also listen to the MM Baby Files. They include the regression of the adult male penis to infant in functioning. This works mind and body .

Here is how I have to fight and the more I fight, the more I want and need it.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131591
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby regulus » June 11th, 2013, 11:27 pm

Oh wow
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ranmathreefourths » June 12th, 2013, 9:58 am

Hey regulus, how are you holding up? Are you still sticking with the program, or have you decided the teeny weenie isn't for you?
Ranmathreefourths
Regular
Regular

Postby regulus » June 12th, 2013, 12:31 pm

Still really torn between trying quit or not
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Shrinkage has begun

Postby tongass » June 12th, 2013, 6:44 pm

Hello All of you you watch this forum. I have been listening to the file now for about a week. I now have a tw coach who is instructing me and encouraging me like a good coach to listen to the file, play with my cock/dick/ and jack off to make my manhood shrink.

When I began I was 6.25 inches hard. This morning when he made me measure I was less than 6 inches hard and hard on wasn't that hard.

My coach is taking in through the transformation and has game plan for me that he has not revealed to me yet. I wonder what it is. I am afraid of what it is..........
tongass

Postby robindf1 » June 12th, 2013, 8:00 pm

I wouldn't mind a coach, for the same reasons as you. I just can't do this without help...
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby maskedanonymity » June 13th, 2013, 5:24 am

I'm still trying to decide myself whether or not to continue. If I don't I might set the file aside for another time, but it's just so tempting... 8O
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Postby riner » June 13th, 2013, 9:07 am

diode168 wrote:Good luck Tongass. Hope your results impressive or not :D

Have been using this for a little while, it is working but it does seem to take a little while to notice anything. However when you start getting random pains in parts of your body with this it gets a bit crazy. I have stuck with it. It is slightly amusing seeing changes in yourself that teenagers get when they are going through puberty!

My feet has also shrunk a size and quite a lot of my arm hair ect. has become much lighter in colour. Even as I type this I'm wearing an entire outfit of kids clothes because they fit me pretty well! As I say this curse works gradually.
riner

new picture

Postby nopple » June 13th, 2013, 11:02 pm

I have a new picture up, titled uh oh, bye bye. its a good one
nopple

Re: new picture

Postby regulus » June 14th, 2013, 12:24 am

nopple wrote:I have a new picture up, titled uh oh, bye bye. its a good one

Geez that's small
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby regulus » June 14th, 2013, 10:36 am

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131714

Crappp!!! Below 3 inches now >_<
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby regulus » June 15th, 2013, 9:39 am

Can someone send me the curse teeny weeny file without the awakener so I can listen to this when I sleep?

Please and thank you
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby maskedanonymity » June 15th, 2013, 2:04 pm

If you download Audacity, you can import the file and just delete the awakener from the rest and use that. I've done that with files whose awakeners just don't flow right with the rest of the file, or if I'm looping it.

Also, from my knowledge looping any file while sleeping tends not to be very effective since you're not aware of the file and it's contents while asleep. For a long time the conventional way of thinking of hypnosis has often has been 'sleep' but from what I understand it's actually close to the opposite of sleep. I'm still learning a lot about hypnosis, so bare with me ;)

I'm not sure if it will work properly, but what I usually do is loop a file while I'm doing other stuff I can focus on, and I've had quite a bit of success with it.
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Postby maskedanonymity » June 15th, 2013, 11:57 pm

That being said, I wish listening to files while asleep were effective, since it's so convenient, I just don't think it is.
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Re: One bite makes you taller, and one bit makes me small

Postby xavious » June 16th, 2013, 5:45 am

mondaytuesday wrote:Here are pictures made tonight to help answer your question. Your description sounds frightening and compelling and I have gone through those exact feelings of loss and humiliation.

It's just, I continue down.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131576

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131579

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131582

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=131585

Your pictures are fun and it really does look like your balls have retracted to resemble a boys more. Do you feel any difference in them? Are they "colder" (and by this I'm referencing how I recall my balls used to be colder when I was younger possibly because they weren't being used then)? Do they feel less active? How far do they tend to pull inside? Have you tried gently pushing them up a bit higher to see if they pull further into your body? I think if you could push them up higher the temperature (what little warmth there is left to produce cum) would rise causing their sperm-producing capabilities to die off quicker.

You would have truly little boys balls then and would probably find it near-impossible to go back.

I'd love it if your body responded by becoming more boyish. If your body hair shrunk or fell out, your neck became smoother and flatter due to your adam's apple shrinking and your voice getting softer, higher and more boyish.

On a more general note, I seem to recall Sarnoga referencing all that being left was a bit of "foreskin". This is interesting to me because he seems to have assumed that a lot of guys are cut and the shrinking of the penis would cause the skin to bunch and form a kind of foreskin from what's left. Intact guys would already have foreskin, but I'm curious if any cut guys have found what I've suggested to be the case? That their previously smoother shaft gains a bunched bit of skin that covers more of the glans?
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories