Powerfull Daddy's Little Girl very perwerfull

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Powerfull Daddy's Little Girl very perwerfull

Postby Tangy » June 17th, 2013, 1:17 am

Daddy's Little Girl Additional Types: Video
Description: This video is aimed for those who want to be a good little girl. It will gives you a serie of suggestion for reinforce your behavior as a daddy's little girl. Enjoy it and leave a comment.
Author: papotik ? Added On: 2013-06-17 Downloaded: 0 Length: 10:00
Audience: Straight Women, TG Men, TG Women Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Text-to-Speech
Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0
Permanent Link: Daddy\'s Little Girl Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File :o :D :) :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » June 17th, 2013, 9:26 am

Why do you continually post in "Success Stories" new topics that are clearly not relevant to that category?
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » June 17th, 2013, 10:07 am

uw_onsterfelijk wrote:Why do you continually post in "Success Stories" new topics that are clearly not relevant to that category?

I listen to the file and it worked for me so it goes into success because I had success with that video I took out every peace of lingerie I had in my closet and dressed up for Daddy While listening to the file evebn put m own finger into my butt without even thinking about doing it it was automatic I wanted to do everything Daddy wanted me to do And I m going to e-mail copy's of what I look like to him according to his instruction never been affected by any file that way that fast. ever not even with my own files
Now I ask you is that not success? :o :P I always been a good girl, :o but not like this for another person. :o and it is fun. may me a :o nd daddy can meet in person in the future. :D
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » June 17th, 2013, 10:31 am

NOW... it's a success "story" ;) Glad you enjoyed it.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby papotik » June 17th, 2013, 11:54 pm

Thanks for this feed back. I'm really happy ( and proud :D ) for the experience you lived.

I should admit i'm really surprise by your reaction, seen how the suggestions are simple. I writed them more like some simple mantras, and not precise commands.

Just for know, did you felt the need to look it again ?
papotik
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » June 18th, 2013, 1:34 am

papotik wrote:Thanks for this feed back. I'm really happy ( and proud :D ) for the experience you lived.

I should admit i'm really surprise by your reaction, seen how the suggestions are simple. I writed them more like some simple mantras, and not precise commands.

Just for know, did you felt the need to look it again ?

Do you have other videos?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories