Feedback

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Feedback

Postby ViVe » September 9th, 2013, 10:38 am

This may not be 100% the right forum, though others did it here too, but maybe this will result in a success story!

As asking for feedback in the description or even the files itself doesn't work... I try it here! So.. does anybody have any experiences, thoughts, critiques, comments or whatever about my files?
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » September 9th, 2013, 11:14 am

I just tried My little Toy, last night, and I must say it was absolutely one of the most powerful files I've ever experienced.

I could feel the subliminals pounding at my will

I actually came all over my bed :oops:

I would love to see another file of a similar strain. A file that plays with you, has fun, but not supposed to be a lng term effect.

maybe one with anal masturbation, or something completely different, but in the same style as My Little Toy :3
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ViVe » September 9th, 2013, 11:31 am

Thanks! Glad you liked it! As i said in the description i was toying around with the thought for a while... the file is a bit of a "proof of concept"...

The initial concept was a series of files along those lines, kind of a training series... not training the listener to be "my slave" (though i love to play with subs i don't have such a case of dom disease or hubris that i want just train anyone who listens to the file to be my sub) but more in the way of intensifying the effects of the triggers so the experience becomes even more interactive and learning to reach a more submissive mindset... in a sense a series of "coaching" files for submissive... experience nice playing and train your submissive side to let go and enjoy... (i hope i got the idea across) The whole thing with completely different types of files, "normal" hypnosis files, interactive play-files, challenges (or call it "tests" when you stay in this teaching analogy)...

Do you have any specific ideas for further files along those lines? Any other thoughts? You can also pm me with those....
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby Dogboy » September 10th, 2013, 8:21 pm

I've done the Masturbation Loop - The Dog several times and it works well. I resist masturbating all the way for personal reasons but I can't help but bark and start being a dog while listening.

I really want to try your other dog file and the donkey file, but I don't have a premium account.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby ViVe » September 11th, 2013, 2:32 pm

Yeah.. the Dog desire... I really liked the idea, wanted to make a series to help people who want to embrace their dog personality to get closer to their dog personality, to accept and enjoy different dog-like traits (unlike the first part that was quite general, in a modular way so you can choose the behaviours and desires you want), make it easier to connect to their "inner dog", making it easier to slip into the dog role when playing... Put quite some thought into it and i thought it would find it's listeners, but i guess it's more the "forced to be a dog" theme that people want as opposed to this "accept your dog personality"..
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby Dogboy » September 13th, 2013, 5:51 am

ViVe wrote:Yeah.. the Dog desire... I really liked the idea, wanted to make a series to help people who want to embrace their dog personality to get closer to their dog personality, to accept and enjoy different dog-like traits (unlike the first part that was quite general, in a modular way so you can choose the behaviours and desires you want), make it easier to connect to their "inner dog", making it easier to slip into the dog role when playing... Put quite some thought into it and i thought it would find it's listeners, but i guess it's more the "forced to be a dog" theme that people want as opposed to this "accept your dog personality"..

I sitll hope you do more dog files.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby aviant » September 13th, 2013, 11:47 pm

I've sent you feedback before. So far, nothing else to add.

As for the forced vs developing, yes it seems easier for people to go with the forced theme. For example from the humongous CFG threads. However, I do think that files which make you develop and accept certain features have more healthy and long-term effect. also they tend to attract less fakers.
aviant
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » September 14th, 2013, 7:45 am

Well, if it's any compliment, I recently just went through the descriptions of all of the Premium files that I'd be interested in, to see if I wanted to get a membership for a month, and yours were the biggest ones that made me consider it. I still might. I'm going to try Brain Drain.

Here's files I'm interested in:
Brain Drain
The Box
Entangled
My little toy
Shut up toy
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kslava » September 14th, 2013, 2:34 pm

Well, I just gave brain drain a try, and entangled. Entangled is definitely powerful, but I think I'd prefer a primary female voice like with the masturbation loop file. I had to go through two loops before I really started feeling it, but the secondary voice is really helpful. Your mind tends to go back and forth between them, and for a long time I was trying to figure out what the female voice was saying. Great file!
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kslava » September 14th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Also, while I wished the brain drain was a little less cheesy and a female voice (my personal preference), I went and added a review comment to that file when what I was actually reviewing was entangled... So maybe it's working, haha... :oops: :lol:
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ViVe » September 14th, 2013, 4:05 pm

Thank you!

Mhmm... heard this thing with the female voice a few times... but somehow i only have this one voice... ;)

But seriously - i have a few files in mind i would love a woman to lend her voice to... so if woman happens to be interested in working on something.. contact me!
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » September 16th, 2013, 3:34 pm

I'm downloading The Wolf now, and I'm super excited to try it
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aviant » September 21st, 2013, 4:31 pm

As you know, I've been listening Useless Stroking, which at one point made it so difficult to orgasm from masturbation, that it was hardly worth the effort. Lately I've noticed it becoming less effective, even though I haven't started to listen it less often or changed anything else significantly. Any idea what can be the reason or how to fix it?
aviant
Regular
Regular

Postby Siren » September 25th, 2013, 1:32 pm

Had alot of success with your files... And a female voice huh?
Siren

Postby Siren » October 5th, 2013, 11:12 am

So thinking about things more... I met ViVe via his files here and found I went really deep with them. So I requested a file from him and to my surprise he answered! In fact the next morning I received the first recording of it.. and it was amazing! He'd asked me all these questions beforehand and specifically worked it so that it meshed with my thought processes perfectly. It. was. amazing...

I listened to a few more of his files and they had their intended effects happen too! In fact.. his files worked the most for me. Previous 'tists had files that worked and didn't work with me. ViVe's on the other hand did.

So.. I thought it would be a great thing to leave feedback for him!

Thank you ViVe :)
Siren

Postby SDoll » October 5th, 2013, 4:43 pm

I listened to masturbation loop the dog. I was already a little horny because it was something new and new things turn me on. Then as soon as I turned it on it hit me like a ton of bricks! I did not expect all the voices and barking. I started screaming from the pleasure and the feeling of my mind evaporating very quickly. I wasn't able to think or do much of anything other than masturbate on the floor after falling from my chair. After a little bit my mind started to function again, but not like a humans of course. My mind was nothing, and then the dog programming started to be put in place. I just growled at first, then started barking. Since I was already on the floor I just got up on all fours. My mp3 player had come out of my panties (which is where I was keeping it), so what did I do?

What would any dog do? I picked it up with my mouth of course! Luckily it's in a tough case. So I walked around with it in my mouth, jumped on my bed, and masturbated. I don't know how I pulled myself out of it. I think it was because I had a mini orgasm and because I knew I had things to do later.

But I want to listen to it again tonight, after I'm done with all my human activities for the day. Then I will be a dog until I can pull myself out of it, if I can. :wink:

20 out of 20 stars!

I can't wait to see what you do next.

I am also going to listen to the human fuckdoll file when I can. I heard a little bit of it, and while the accent threw me, I think the file will work very well.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ViVe » October 6th, 2013, 5:59 am

@Siren: Thank you! I'm really glad you liked it!

Anyway - i'm also glad that i could convince you to record a file! I think it's really good and i would love to see more! You just have the perfect trance voice! So yeah... do more! Never had such an effect with my induction! ;)

@cd_sara: Glad you liked it! Thanks for the detailed feedback! Mhmm... yeah, there are suggestions to use your mouth (instead of your hands) in there somewhere! :P And i'm really curious to hear what you think about the fuckdoll!
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby ViVe » October 9th, 2013, 8:35 am

Hey! I want to ask anyone who had listened to the "Better Hypnotic Subject" file or the "The Flame" version from Siren for feedback... What do you think about her recordings? Her silken soft trance voice? Give her some feedback so i can convince her to make more! It my book it would be really sad to loose her talent! Thanks!
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby Dogboy » October 23rd, 2013, 5:53 pm

I've tried Dog 1 - The Dog-desire and Donkey / Build up muscles. I really enjoyed them, I really got into them while listening. I was barking and hee hawing like mad. I've had more success with long term effects of the dog one, but that's because I'm more inclined to dogs and I've listened to it more. I'd love to see more animal themed ones.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby SDoll » October 23rd, 2013, 7:21 pm

ViVe wrote:And i'm really curious to hear what you think about the fuckdoll!

Sorry for not responding sooner, I just moved so been a bit busy.

The doll file was brilliant!! I was a fuck doll, just a toy to be used, just a thing. I'll admit at first the tone kind of had me worried that it would become a mean file (which would have turned me off), and it bordered on that, but you hit a good balance. I mean if I want to be a love doll and I'm listening to a file that will do that, I don't think a human has to be mean. I love your idea of being horny keeps you paralyzed. I actually also liked how you emphasized how the doll is a thing, an object, inanimate, like a table or a chair (hint hint). It is a factor that I haven't heard enough.

That's part of the appeal to me. You may look like a human, but you are not. Being an object means you stay where humans leave you. It definitely got my mind too. I started to hope almost any human I knew would come in and play with me, touch me, let me feel their warmth. The best part probably is that it's a loop. So instead of sitting in silence I have constant feedback and encouragement!

P.S. The loop was seamless! I'm sure it helped that I was an empty headed doll :3.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ViVe » October 24th, 2013, 1:25 pm

@dogboy: I will think about it... any specific ideas or wishes?

@cd_sara: Thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked it! Will think about the ideas you gave me via pm, will make one thing definitely and maybe more! Have you listened to the clockwork doll yet? (you can find it on my site, but i will also post it here as soon as i get around to it)
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby SDoll » October 24th, 2013, 4:43 pm

ViVe wrote:@cd_sara: Thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked it! Will think about the ideas you gave me via pm, will make one thing definitely and maybe more! Have you listened to the clockwork doll yet? (you can find it on my site, but i will also post it here as soon as i get around to it)

Yay! Excited to hear that you liked my file ideas! I downloaded the file and will listen to it soon. After I listen and can move on my own again I will let you know how I like it. I will always try to leave you feedback.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ViVe » October 28th, 2013, 12:19 pm

So what do you think about the cleaning loop?
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby aviant » October 30th, 2013, 9:22 am

Your induction is good, but somewhat long. Isn't it a good idea to make a trigger for people to go deep quicker and have file versions with the trigger, not only with the full induction?
aviant
Regular
Regular

Postby SDoll » November 2nd, 2013, 1:44 am

ViVe wrote:So what do you think about the cleaning loop?

Okay I've finally gotten the chance to enjoy and experience your files!

Clockwork doll was fun! I've never really listened to a guided fantasy before. I loved the feelings you created and the teasing was naughty :3. I do not want to say much more, spoilers.

The cleaning loop was very helpful! Your timing was perfect by the way! I was on the computer, distracting myself from cleaning up, then I saw your file. :lol: I thanked you, downloaded it and put it on! It worked wonders! I wasn't really horny before listing to the file, but the entire time I was cleaning I keep thinking about having sex, masturbating, or just doing something with all my horniness! I was a tornado through my place!

And then we come to one of your newest files, the Doll! That file was perfect. I actually felt hollow! I don't know how you did that! Your subliminals are brilliant! I'm guessing that is how you start some of the feelings and effects before directly mentioning them. My only disappointment is when you left me alone to enjoy being a toy (which I really really really REALLY loved, especially since you still had the subliminals going) you didn't leave my eyes open. What you do with your toys is up to you of course owner. That was my favorite part, because it felt like after you changed me, you kind of put me down and walked away, just like you would do with an object. I was/am dolly, no ability to move, just laying there, empty, being plastic.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

dog files

Postby andrew » November 3rd, 2013, 7:18 am

it is listening to dog desire and masturbating loop (dog). After experience with pig series it isn't sure how it feels about listening to more animal transformation files, but here it is anyway. After listening to masturbation loop (dog) for an hour I got up and nothing. I had no desire to act like a dog. maybe the pig files blocked me from acting like a dog,but I don't know for sure.
andrew
Regular
Regular

Postby SDoll » November 3rd, 2013, 10:08 am

Also I don't know if I've mentioned this, but thank you so much for creating the Smart Slut files! I love a file the encourages intelligence! Don't get me wrong, I like being a dumb bimbo sometimes, or even being completely nonthinking! But for a long term conditioning file, smart slut is something I am definitely tempted to listen too.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aviant » November 10th, 2013, 4:12 am

currently using ViVe's chronic masturbator and it is having good effects so far, especially since useless orgasm already has me at the point it is often quite difficult to reach orgasm by myself.
aviant
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » November 10th, 2013, 11:28 am

aviant wrote:currently using ViVe's chronic masturbator and it is having good effects so far, especially since useless orgasm already has me at the point it is often quite difficult to reach orgasm by myself.

Feedback is fine how would you enforce it? will there be a penalty if you do not give feedback?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby aviant » November 11th, 2013, 11:25 am

How would I enforce my own feedback?!
aviant
Regular
Regular

Postby ViVe » November 23rd, 2013, 4:09 pm

If anyone is willing to test out my "Night Ride Induction" (you can find it here and on my site) and tell me how it worked it would be really cool!
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » November 23rd, 2013, 7:32 pm

Sure, I will, I'll PM you the result
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HornyDude » November 24th, 2013, 10:47 am

[quote="ViVe"]If anyone is willing to test out my "Night Ride Induction" (you can find it here and on my site) and tell me how it worked it would be really cool![/quote]

I just listened to the "Night Ride Induction". The last thing I remember of the induction is sitting in the back seat of the car and looking out the window watching . . . something. Then you woke me up.

Very pleasant experience. Nice short induction and very effective for me. Refreshing change from the standard inductions involving breathing, feeling heavy, and relaxing.

Also, kudos for posting your files in flac format - - I appreciate the high quality.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ViVe » November 24th, 2013, 12:04 pm

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah... that was something I always wanted to do... especially as the mp3 codec has psychoacoustic filtering... and that's really counterproductive for subliminal suggestions! So I always wanted to do flac-files... but this side (ok, somewhat understandably because of the file-size) doesn't allow it...
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories