Shrinking and Diapers

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby mondaytuesday » September 7th, 2013, 8:51 am

blue green
Last edited by mondaytuesday on January 6th, 2014, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » September 7th, 2013, 8:55 am

mos dooo
Last edited by mondaytuesday on January 6th, 2014, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxbarking » September 12th, 2013, 9:28 am

Sorry for the lack of updates. I took a picture and will link it here. I am sorry for the low quality, but I had to use the webcam on my laptop.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=135426

I'll try to get a better picture later. As you can see, my former 8.5 inch dick does not even have one inch left. I had to hold it to get anything to show up on camera.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby robindf1 » September 12th, 2013, 8:19 pm

You're going to laugh, but...I had a hard time finding it at first. XD

It definitely belongs in a diaper. How are you progressing in other ways? What are you doing with your new teeny weenie and how does all of it make you feel?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxbarking » September 13th, 2013, 9:24 am

robindf1 wrote:You're going to laugh, but...I had a hard time finding it at first. XD

It definitely belongs in a diaper. How are you progressing in other ways? What are you doing with your new teeny weenie and how does all of it make you feel?

I did laugh a little. I cannot say that the difficulty is just in the lighting either. I'm getting a new phone with a new camera on later today so I will be able to take a better picture. Like I said, in the picture I had to hold and pull up on it just a little to even be seen.

There's not a whole lot I can do with it. It doesn't really get hard, but I still get some thrills from it. Your first comment turned me on, but other than a weird feeling and a slight change, not much happened down there. Fortunately I haven't had to go to urinals to pee, I'm not sure if I'd be able to. Even though I was a bit defiant about the diapers at first, I'm wearing them constantly.

It's been hitting me a lot harder than it had before. As the arousal seems to be one of the things that triggered the shrinking, I am accepting I can't reverse it. Even though I can't get hard, the whole things still turns me on immensely. However, it's quite a head trip being used to having something the size of a can of redbull my whole life and now there is almost nothing there. Also it has been difficult referring to it as a teenie weenie, when I was always referring to it as my cock, and I flush every time I say it or hear it.

Over the past week, wearing thick diapers under my jeans have made me very wary out in public. I keep wondering how bulgy my jeans look and if anyone can hear them. Plus they have teddy bear prints on them, so if anyone looked over a bathroom stall it would be very embarrassing.

Chris has been quite turned on by the whole age regression thing and has been wanting to try something else. I really don't know what would work, but if anyone has any humiliating ideas, he would probably for them.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » September 15th, 2013, 9:29 am

sure, google "little rascals forgotten babies" and watch it together.
then, go out and find a large sheet of cardboard, and get a can of 3M spray adhesive. Maybe act out the staircase scene and glue him down for awhile. it's great to have a film you can relate it to. I also have an induction based on this scene as well. have fun.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby mondaytuesday » September 18th, 2013, 4:21 pm

tuewd ayyy hamlet
Last edited by mondaytuesday on January 6th, 2014, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » September 21st, 2013, 8:04 am

I w joj
Last edited by mondaytuesday on January 6th, 2014, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » September 21st, 2013, 1:02 pm

could you be more specific about the changes? are you losing words? are you crying more? going hairless? what is happening?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » September 28th, 2013, 1:43 am

I'ou iu ;iu
Last edited by mondaytuesday on January 6th, 2014, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxbarking » October 8th, 2013, 9:54 am

Sorry for the delay, but we have been busy. My dick is almost completely gone. I will try to get a picture. However, at this point Chris and I have decided to regress me to being a baby. We ordered an adult baby crib and play pen (Expensive as hell) and I am to take bottle from him, have my changes done by him and to talk like a baby
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » October 9th, 2013, 9:31 am

I am jealous that you have someone to share this with.
I do know that the first time you hear the sound of crib bars locking in place and the first time you wake with a vision through crib bars, will be one of the most exhilirating experiences of your life. No one remembers this from babyhood. perhaps we are not supposed to, I don't know. But I find that it is the one of the most comforting experiences I have ever had. And after 8 years, it is still just as strong. good luck.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby HypnoDiaperSlave » October 9th, 2013, 3:55 pm

Sometime you should try a file that enlarges your penis, and try to make it back to its old size.
HypnoDiaperSlave

Postby KIY » October 10th, 2013, 4:46 am

HypnoDiaperSlave wrote:Sometime you should try a file that enlarges your penis, and try to make it back to its old size.

I was thinking of trying that with "Penis Growth and Wet Dreams", but, seeing as how I am also listening to "Bodybuilder Supreme" that would make for nearly two hours. "Bodybuilder Supreme" might be more than enough, however, with its constant arousal.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Regressing into the baby boy with baby bits cause it is me

Postby mondaytuesday » October 20th, 2013, 12:06 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=136963

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=136961

My changes and shrinking of my former mature sexual development has been accelerating with the peak of the full moon recently.

baby boy allen is happily shrinking and happily giving up more and more of my now pretend adult ways. baby boy allen is letting go and freeing myself to regress to the baby he is. The baby I am. Me. Yep.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxbarking » October 20th, 2013, 8:30 pm

wohermiston wrote:I am jealous that you have someone to share this with.
I do know that the first time you hear the sound of crib bars locking in place and the first time you wake with a vision through crib bars, will be one of the most exhilirating experiences of your life. No one remembers this from babyhood. perhaps we are not supposed to, I don't know. But I find that it is the one of the most comforting experiences I have ever had. And after 8 years, it is still just as strong. good luck.

I consider myself quite lucky, thanks for your words as well. Chris and I have been friends for a very long time and that's really the only reason I think this is working for us as well as it has.

As far as memory, there are different kinds of memories. As a child before the age of two, it is rare for memories to be stored in your long term memory unaffected. But we have more procedural and sense related memories that can link us to those early expierences.

I do have to say, though, you were right about me being locked in my crib for the first time. There was an amazing shock of excitement and some fear. Waking up in the morning was something else too.

Thanks for all your kind words. This has been quite an experience.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » October 20th, 2013, 9:08 pm

HypnoDiaperSlave wrote:Sometime you should try a file that enlarges your penis, and try to make it back to its old size.

I've thought about that and with what I know about hypnosis, I am rather positive it would work. For me, though, I've always had a really large penis and it is kind of fun, in a weird way, to have such a tiny one at the moment. I am sure Chris and I will proably get bored with it some day and move on, but it's so fun having such a small penis in my diapers at the moment.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby robindf1 » October 23rd, 2013, 7:18 pm

foxbarking wrote:

I've thought about that and with what I know about hypnosis, I am rather positive it would work. For me, though, I've always had a really large penis and it is kind of fun, in a weird way, to have such a tiny one at the moment. I am sure Chris and I will proably get bored with it some day and move on, but it's so fun having such a small penis in my diapers at the moment.

What if you can't turn it back? And have you tried to get with someone who you were with before sexually, like you said you were trying to do?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

foxbarking's Story Rocks Most of All

Postby mondaytuesday » November 7th, 2013, 1:30 pm

foxbarking's Story Rocks Most of All.

I love it and am so glad he was gracious enough to share.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: foxbarking's Story Rocks Most of All

Postby foxbarking » November 9th, 2013, 2:12 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:foxbarking's Story Rocks Most of All.

I love it and am so glad he was gracious enough to share.

I appreciate that and am sorry I haven't updated in a bit. The experience with my friend Chris has been very fun, but when it turned to fall, I have had to spend a significant time doing some language work as I have to take the JLPT in three weeks.

To answer questions about not being able to reverse the penis shrinking, if I am unable to, I am unable to and that's that. I'm not the type of person who would spend all of my time lamenting things I cannot change and am sure that if none of it is reversible, then I will be able to find ways to continue enjoying it instead. I'll try to be quicker about answering question moving forward though. :)
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby frosty46 » November 23rd, 2013, 11:52 pm

Ho Lee Fuck man! What an epic journey you've gone through. I have really enjoyed reading you story, and want to see if you'd be interested in trying a few other things out.
From what I understand, you don't have any accidents at all, and that's right on course for what you want. I read the whole deal just now, so you don't need to repeat yourself, but are you interested in seeing if that's possible?

There are good files out there that only work when diapered. So I think it would be safe, and fun for you to add into your library to see more results.
I think because you are using sarnoga, it would be easy to use this file and have quick crazy results.
Sarnoga's The Diaper Does It - Wearing a diaper? You'll wet it helplessly. Not wearing a diaper? You're fine...unless you don't wear a diaper again for 10 days. Then you'll start wetting your pants. It'll just ensure that you'll always be in a diaper every once in a while.
Another file that I personally love is
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10449
It says it will make you wet and mess your diapers uncontrollably, but only while wearing, so should you stop, no problem. It actually works for me and I don't even listen to the file anymore, or wear that often:(
But it works when I do.

I know chicks aren't your thing, but you should listen to a sissy file and start rubbing your little clit sense you just don't have a cock anymore. How do you feel about being transformed into a little diaper wearing princess? I think you won't be into that for long term all the time "you're a little diaper wearing princess with nothing but a little sissy clit" but should be fun for you as just a nice way to get a different type of sexual release.

Nani wa Foxbarking desu ka? That's rhetorical, and I'm sorry for how fucking long this is. But so much has happened, and it gave me so many questions and so many things I wanted to say. From now on, I'll try to keep posts shorter than what you're still calling a penis, but to be fair, I think this post is just shy of how long a real cock ought to be. Good luck with your tests!
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » November 27th, 2013, 8:26 pm

Hi frosty, thanks for the message. I haven't updated much because Chris posed a new rule for how he wants me to talk on the boards, more babyish, and I really have no idea how to do that. He gave me an exception today.

I don't really have a dick anymore. I mean, there is something there and I'll post some pics later tonight, but what is left is definitely not something much of anyone would call a dick. Funny thing is, if i would have known it would have worked out this way, I cannot say I still would not have done it.

He also told me to ask if we can't call it a penis, what would you call it?

I have never done sissy stuff before, but Chris enjoyed your post and he ordered a case of pink diapers for me. I have no idea what to think of that.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby frosty46 » November 29th, 2013, 10:53 pm

Tell him to call it a sissy clit, or a "clitty". I think anything is a good thing to call it if you say little first, haha.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby jayjett » November 30th, 2013, 1:04 pm

just wondering can this tech be used to reduce a person size or just penis size meaning can it make a person smaller or just penis
jayjett
Regular
Regular

How December Finds Me, In Regard to Shrinking and Diapers.

Postby mondaytuesday » December 5th, 2013, 8:44 am

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=138228

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=138230

It had been awhile since I posted an update. These results are from a combination of influences, beginning with Sarnago's Curse of the Teeny Weenie, there are parts of the MM DiaperTrainFull that reduce and reconfigure male sex organs, and having dom friends who know how to catch a rush of adult male sexual energy that surges off of me, as they regress me in one or several ways to be experiencing time as an infant.

Even when I don't listen to either file, I'm so drawn to find friends online who are dominate figures that capitalize on a parent/older sibling role in psychologically ensuring power over me with regressing or infantilizing.

I continue to shrink and tingle almost every day at certain times, causing more shrinkage and more permanence to be altered penis and scrotum.

I wear diapers every day now because that's what good baby boys do. They are for pee pee and that's good because when I tried to not wear them, I pee pee'd my pants and they got wet. I poop in the bathroom and not in my diapers.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

aa

Postby Tangy » December 5th, 2013, 5:01 pm

aaaaa
Last edited by Tangy on February 20th, 2014, 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby foxbarking » December 12th, 2013, 8:59 am

frosty46 wrote:Tell him to call it a sissy clit, or a "clitty". I think anything is a good thing to call it if you say little first, haha.

Hasn't happened yet but something else did. I was put in my first pink diaper ever last night. I woke up with Chris and a few of our friends (girls) in the room and they saw me in my wet pink diaper. He changed me in front of them, showing them all my tiny penis and put me back in a pink diaper.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » December 14th, 2013, 7:08 pm

[quote="foxbarking"][quote="frosty46"]Tell him to call it a sissy clit, or a "clitty". I think anything is a good thing to call it if you say little first, haha.[/quote]

Hasn't happened yet but something else did. I was put in my first pink diaper ever last night. I woke up with Chris and a few of our friends (girls) in the room and they saw me in my wet pink diaper. He changed me in front of them, showing them all my tiny penis and put me back in a pink diaper.[/quote]

Wow! You are really getting the full experience. I would love to encounter that situation where a group of adults that I would always have been peers with, are stripping me of dignity and a sense of being my own man. I would love to know what it was like, having a diaper change in front of them, having them interact and speak with me only as one would a baby, being practically ignored during their conversations and activity, all of those things happening, as I look up at them through my bare legs in the air.

And he pointed out to them as a special sight how tiny your penis is now? And a pink diaper! Gender doesn't matter too much for a baby, I suppose.

Tell Chris to keep up the process and work on you! I'm glad to know other guys are undergoing similar stuff as me is.

by by and talk to you later and good by by now.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxbarking » December 16th, 2013, 5:30 am

Chris thought the pink diaper thing would be amusing, although I had to put my foot down on any further girly type of things, since it didn't really appeal. However, it seems that the pink diapers are going to be in the rotation, especially when someone might come and see me.

The weirdest thing about being seen changed is that two of these friends have seen my dick before all of this and knew it was quite large. They were extremely shocked to see it so absolutely tiny. He is pretty much in the same boat as me, though, because if anyone remembers, he lost a bet and is shrinking his penis too. It's still a bit bigger than mine, but not for long.

Our friendship has always been a bit odd in that we are both submissive and play non submissive roles with each other all the time. So although he doesn't post here about it, he gets a lot of humiliation as well :)
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » December 16th, 2013, 9:52 am

mondaytuesday wrote:
I would love to know what it was like, having a diaper change in front of them, having them interact and speak with me only as one would a baby, being practically ignored during their conversations and activity, all of those things happening, as I look up at them through my bare legs in the air.

I shall explain it then. First keep in mind that although this may seem really extreme as to Chris bringing friends over, but he's not really mean enough to bring people who would be judgmental about seeing me in diapers. They were all gay and into some kinky things themselves.

Chris was intrigued by an earlier post involving sissy aspects, however I am not really too keen on the idea myself. He decided the only thing he could do and make sure I had to do it was put me in a pink diaper. So the other night, he did just that. He changed me and left me only in the pink diaper in the crib I was using (not really a custom designed one because we do not have that kind of money, so it is a reinforced real one. I slept in it and totally wet my diaper.

I woke up the following day to discover my blanket was gone and four friends were over and seeing my exactly in my wet pink diaper. I cannot explain how that felt. I haven't been really humiliated by diaper wearing, but if I were going to be, this was how it was done. They were teasing my because I was wet.

So Chris put me down to change my diaper. He pulled the old one off and saw the tiny little penis I have. He flicked it a few times. One guy asked something like: "What the hell happened to your cock?" And a few other things. If my dick had room to shrink more, it would have.

So basically he cleaned me up, diapered me again in a pink diaper in front of my friends and then let me go back to sleep. Despite the bizarre encounter, I slept wonderfully.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby frosty46 » December 21st, 2013, 10:46 pm

I want you to try the marshmallow trick. Ever heard of it? Trust me, this will be a great bet to win, and a very interesting one to lose. I know you guys aren't into messing your diapers and everything, but that's what bets are about.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » January 5th, 2014, 11:38 pm

[quote="foxbarking"][quote="mondaytuesday"]
I would love to know what it was like, having a diaper change in front of them, having them interact and speak with me only as one would a baby, being practically ignored during their conversations and activity, all of those things happening, as I look up at them through my bare legs in the air. [/quote]

I shall explain it then. First keep in mind that although this may seem really extreme as to Chris bringing friends over, but he's not really mean enough to bring people who would be judgmental about seeing me in diapers. They were all gay and into some kinky things themselves.

Chris was intrigued by an earlier post involving sissy aspects, however I am not really too keen on the idea myself. He decided the only thing he could do and make sure I had to do it was put me in a pink diaper. So the other night, he did just that. He changed me and left me only in the pink diaper in the crib I was using (not really a custom designed one because we do not have that kind of money, so it is a reinforced real one. I slept in it and totally wet my diaper.

I woke up the following day to discover my blanket was gone and four friends were over and seeing my exactly in my wet pink diaper. I cannot explain how that felt. I haven't been really humiliated by diaper wearing, but if I were going to be, this was how it was done. They were teasing my because I was wet.

So Chris put me down to change my diaper. He pulled the old one off and saw the tiny little penis I have. He flicked it a few times. One guy asked something like: "What the hell happened to your cock?" And a few other things. If my dick had room to shrink more, it would have.

So basically he cleaned me up, diapered me again in a pink diaper in front of my friends and then let me go back to sleep. Despite the bizarre encounter, I slept wonderfully.[/quote]

Thank you very much!
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

fox and monday

Postby jayjett » January 29th, 2014, 8:29 am

How is the shrinking going are your penises or bodies shrinking.
Have yu or do you know anyone that has reached baby size
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Re: fox and monday

Postby Alien4420 » January 29th, 2014, 8:49 pm

jayjett wrote:How is the shrinking going are your penises or bodies shrinking.
Have yu or do you know anyone that has reached baby size

I haven't seen any reports of bodies shrinking, though somebody said his shoe size decreased. But my penis is shrinking at an amazing pace, I only started a week and a half ago and I've already lost at least 2". I see some people who have gotten so small that their penis retracts into the skin and it looks like they don't have one at all. Also some people say their balls get so small they retract into their bodies.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby foxbarking » February 18th, 2014, 5:27 am

Sorry for the lack of responses and updates here. There has been much going on here. I thought I needed to come on here to let everyone who has been following my progress know what is going on.

Things have changed a whole lot. The mutual sort of thing Chris and I have going on is in his favor until the end of February. In March I will take charge of him for the whole month. He actually wants me to use baby talk when I post, but I find that difficult to do. So in exchange for talking like an adult, I had to wear a pink diaper today. It has happened before at the suggestion of a poster. Although the majority of the AB things I have done have been turn ons, the pink diaper and any sort of sissy stuff is not. Therefore when the pink diapers come into play, it is a real struggle for me.

At the moment I am sitting in the crib he put up for me in nothing but a pink and damp diaper. My penis is pretty much all gone. I'll ask him to take a picture of it and to post it tomorrow. I know a few of us wanted to see how far we could shrink , so I'll get that posted. Chris's dick is tiny also. He has been hesitant to post on the boards or to post a picture. If he doesn't, I'll just make him do it when I am in charge.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » February 18th, 2014, 8:14 am

There is a great site that has a treasure trove of great information.

littleab.com

they have an article on How to Spell and Write Like a Baby, plus much more.

Foxbarking, you have the best experience. Your journey so real, while seeming that it could have been plucked from the treasury of well written fantasy stories on line.

You made the dream come true.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » February 18th, 2014, 8:44 am

mondaytuesday wrote:Foxbarking, you have the best experience. Your journey so real, while seeming that it could have been plucked from the treasury of well written fantasy stories on line.

You made the dream come true.

Amen, it's an inspiring story. Wish I had someone like Chris to do that to me (and to do it to him -- that seems like just as much fun). Can't wait to see the new picture though I'm kind of scared because it will tempt me more to go all the way. And I want to see what happened to Chris too.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » February 18th, 2014, 8:49 am

foxbarking wrote:Although the majority of the AB things I have done have been turn ons, the pink diaper and any sort of sissy stuff is not.

Maybe some sissy files next? They have a powerful effect on me though I never go beyond edge play, I shy away from becoming permanently effeminate in everyday life. But I did discover that when programmed by the files I love to do it.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby foxbarking » February 19th, 2014, 8:32 am

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=133326
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » February 19th, 2014, 11:21 am

Wow, scary and intense. Particularly when you compare it to the first picture.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby mondaytuesday » March 5th, 2014, 12:14 am

Tonight

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=141401

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=141399

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=141396

I'm getting smaller and more regressed in different ways, every time I am made to spend regressed for a while as a baby. Last week, I bought shoes and had to get a smaller size than I have ever been able to wear as an adult.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » March 5th, 2014, 1:38 am

I am so impressed, mondaytuesday, that you continue to shrink and regress...I look forward to your continued success. ..
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » March 5th, 2014, 5:06 am

psiboi1977 wrote:I am so impressed, mondaytuesday, that you continue to shrink and regress...I look forward to your continued success. ..

Thank you. I will and i have been, too.

Thank you.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » March 5th, 2014, 6:30 am

Im proud of you son, please message me...
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby mondaytuesday » March 5th, 2014, 10:42 pm

I took this pic just now.

Today, coming back around here and to those who enjoy regressing me, I've experienced some advancement in my side effects from being made to be a baby version of a man at times.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=141422
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » March 16th, 2014, 5:03 pm

The horror, joy (that I helplessly fight), and reality of what I have happening to me.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=141788

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=141791

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=141795
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxbarking » March 17th, 2014, 1:34 pm

Starting tomorrow I am going to be treated and have to act like a little boy for a whole month. Chris says I have to talk and post in little boy talk... not really sure how to do that and any suggestions would help. I have to admit that this is the first thing I am extremely apprehensive about and I can only imagine the humiliation I will feel when I first respond in such a way.

He also said I should ask for suggestions of what to do with me for the month, little baby boy things. Right now he has me sitting in a diaper getting ready for a nap, so I will check back later.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » March 17th, 2014, 1:55 pm

On one hand, I think it's cool that you're being humiliated this way, but on the other, your posts may just end up being ignored. At least, that's what happened when Tangy posted baby talk.

That being said, I think Chris should hypnotize you into doing this. There are two advantages to that: you'll discover that you haven't forgotten little boy talk at all but can still speak it fluently, and you'll have no choice but to talk like a little boy, which has to be doubly freaky. Just have him put in some safeties in case of emergency. Also, if you're hypnotized into acting like a little boy too, you'll have more fun with your toys. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby foxbarking » March 18th, 2014, 9:30 am

I really didn't want to do it and I was able to get out of it though. :) We played a game yesterday and there were two words that spelled Chris's doom: Sicilian Defense. :) It's one of the more aggravating strategies to play, but it's just as aggravating to play against.

So I don't have to baby talk (thank God, because even posting that topic was uncomfortable for me) and Chris spends his entire spring break in nothing but diapers. :)

I am going to try to get him to post a pic of his penis... although it's not almost all gone like mine, it's small.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » March 18th, 2014, 9:40 am

Alien4420 wrote:That being said, I think Chris should hypnotize you into doing this. There are two advantages to that: you'll discover that you haven't forgotten little boy talk at all but can still speak it fluently, and you'll have no choice but to talk like a little boy, which has to be doubly freaky. Just have him put in some safeties in case of emergency. Also, if you're hypnotized into acting like a little boy too, you'll have more fun with your toys. :-)

We're going to try this also. The above post was only about posting on the boards in baby talk. We'll look into the hypnosis part but neither of us are really educated well in it. But we're going to give it a shot and see what happens. Any suggestions on how to do this by anyone would be welcomed. Other than that, I really like the idea about hypnotized and enjoying the toys :)
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories