Outkast1728 Success Stories

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Outkast1728 Success Stories

Postby outkast1728 » July 23rd, 2013, 4:14 pm

This thread is for all those that I"ve helped over the years to say their two cents about their progress and everything. Everything in here is the poster's own opinions and beliefs.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

OutKast

Postby martinbeds » November 8th, 2013, 8:23 am

Just found this thread and thought I would tell of my success that Outkast has given me. He triggered me by email and now I feel so good. He is turning me into a real jock and I cannot wait for him to start working on me again.
I am his total slave but it feels good.
Anyone not sure of contacting him, just do it and let his power overwhelm you. You wont look back.

Martin
martinbeds
Regular
Regular

Postby andrew » November 9th, 2013, 4:09 am

I have been hesitant in getting Skype and letting him do his magic, because he didn't have any success stories. Made me think people had negative experiences with him.
andrew
Regular
Regular

Postby cbarber92 » November 14th, 2013, 7:46 am

I've had one experience with Outkast. The last time I talked to him was when he tried to put me in trance after I said I didn't have time. After that, I got the impression he wouldn't be respecting my limits so I stopped talking. I know this isn't the place to say this, but throwing this out as a warning for this possibility.
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Postby WatDo » November 14th, 2013, 6:28 pm

If you want to be a dumb and/or furry kind of jock, then outkast is probably one of the very few people for you since there aren't many people interested in hypnotizing people to become jocks. If you want to be something other than a dumb jock, like a normal jock/bodybuilder or things like that then you probably shouldn't contact outkast.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

You'll Enjoy the Experience

Postby mondaytuesday » December 14th, 2013, 11:51 am

I've had the honor to online friends with him for almost two years. He's thoughtful, talented, and a great hypno-dom to become friends with or just to get to know.

Plus, he's very handsome.

A belated happy Birthday to you, outkast, if you read this!
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories