Moderator: EMG

any success in size regression to boy or baby size

Postby jayjett » November 30th, 2013, 2:28 pm

Has anyone been able to get a smaller size of there body or just part
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » November 30th, 2013, 2:56 pm

Heh, not notably. Sure, some guys have shrunk their height, and some have shrunk their dicks, but the changes you're looking for are very rare, even in the most suggestible of minds.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby jayjett » November 30th, 2013, 3:03 pm

I thought so but I read sometimes the mind can cause hormone change and might cause a person to shrink
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Re: any success in size regression to boy or baby size

Postby mondaytuesday » December 14th, 2013, 6:32 pm

[quote="jayjett"]Has anyone been able to get a smaller size of there body or just part[/quote]

I have. I am realizing that, truly,now.

The alterations happening to me are mainly due to the impact on the way my sex organs function. More than one of the files I use include retraining the body on how it responds to sexual stimulation. Arousal equals regression for me and regression equals arousal.

So, my penis and scrotum aren't actively being utilized the way they always have. It seems as if I am being forced to reverse sexual maturity that was gained in puberty. When stimulated, I tighten and tingle and contract. I don't lengthen and expand anymore. Before these wonderful changes started with me, I masturbated every day. But since I am entering this destiny, I started going for long periods of time in between. Now, I can't even recall the last time.

I have the hypnosis files combined with the commands, curses, instructions, and processes that come from the strong dominant parent figures I've made friends with online. I spend time looking over pictures of regressed adult men being babied and reading stories where guys like me fall into regressive traps where they are effectively swept into a unique and perfect psychological submission.

So, all the influence from these things have constructed a reality that I am sent to. This is 100% my mind's doing. But, as a result, my physical self is being changed, too. Mainly the incredibly shrinkage of my penis and balls. Body hair doesn't really grow back, after I am instructed to have it removed. And I swear that my clothes are fitting a big larger these days, in length and size. Could be my imagination. But my hands seem smaller, too. I am thankful to be told how I should regularly use baby lotion on my skin, several times a day. This is changing the texture and look of my skin to a supple and smooth texture that reminds me what I truly am, as I go through my adult day.

If I were to be taken by a dominant parent figure or a couple and be dominated over and made to exist even more like an infant, I feel as if my body would regress further, in some ways. I could just imagine what a strict diet of formula or breast milk would do to me. Plus, the use of various techniques on my system, such as muscle relaxers, enemas, catheters, hormones like Depo provera, would most assuredly impact me.

I'm sorry I got lost in this. It's so wonderful and exciting and at times, terrifying and concerning.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jayjett » December 15th, 2013, 4:50 pm

I think with all the advancements some technology must be around that can regress a person

You read los of stories about people being mind control be sex slave and many others types of control
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » January 6th, 2014, 12:11 am

[quote="jayjett"]I think with all the advancements some technology must be around that can regress a person

You read los of stories about people being mind control be sex slave and many others types of control[/quote]

Although last week, I would never had said this as an admission of defeat against what's happening, I would welcome any technology that anyone would like to experiment with.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jayjett » January 6th, 2014, 12:15 am

I have seen and read about many ways to regress people some are even forced I think the body can be changed since we are rally just water tissues and hormone and even bone can be changed

Many people seem to enjoy dominating a person either with sex or babying them to show them they are helpless
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » January 6th, 2014, 2:38 am

I suppose that is what has been happening to me.

I fighting it but me want to be more dominated like this is to me.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » January 6th, 2014, 7:30 am

Today. Taken just now.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=139337

multiple examples of how I'm changing still. I try to stop it and it won't and it won't stop being what I want and like a lot and stuff.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories