Trance is working. Now what?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Trance is working. Now what?

Postby jtslave » December 29th, 2013, 3:11 pm

I've been listening regularly each day to Blink's Ericksonian induction for about six months. I feel like Blink really works well for me. In the past I've used EMG's Blank and Lutz' Bubble. Both of these also took me down, yet it was listening to Blink's file that I understood what trancing can be.

Last night I decided to return to my earlier favorites. I listened to Blank and Bubble back to back and achieved a new level of trance. I lost a couple of hours entirely, I felt a bliss that was physical as well as psychological. I only woke up when Lutz' voice commanded me to. This is a great way to rung out 2013 (:

I find myself really happy simply trancing. I am liking listening to inductions. My sense of giving up control to the voice is great, I like the high I get. I'm not sure whether I want to go further. Reading the posts here about transformations is fascinating and exciting, but I winder if there is anyone else like me - does anyone just love to trance? Would the good feelings I am having be intensified by working at a transformation, or seeking a Master to control me? I'd love to hear from others on this, for instance, is what I am doing and feeling part of the natural progression of learning to love hypno? Understand that I've been at it for more than a year. At first I was in a hurry to go under, but it's taken me this long to get here. Would anyone share their experience of developing these skills?

Thanks a lot.

PS

I used the files I mentioned in Calimore's binaural versions. Calimore's skill is awesome, as is true of Blink, Lutz and EMG. A big thanks to each of them (:
jtslave
Regular
Regular

Postby Hypnon00b » December 31st, 2013, 12:10 pm

It really is up to you what you should do next. Most people try hypnosis with a passing interest, and then stop. Others dive in with a goal, such as behavioral or hallucinogenic changes. And then there's those like you who enjoy trance just for the trance.

It's perfectly fine to just stay where you are, and you're lucky to be there; I have only had light and short-lived success. But regardless, if you have something you want to change about yourself, or have a fantasy you want to experience, then you should definitely try your hand at it!
Hypnon00b

Postby jtslave » December 31st, 2013, 6:22 pm

Thanks for this advice, Hypnon00b. Yeah, I figure I'm doing okay so far (:

I'll think about any changes or experiences I want to experiment with. I haven't heard about hallucinogenic experiences - but I'd love to try that!
jtslave
Regular
Regular

Postby Hypnon00b » January 14th, 2014, 2:04 pm

I'd highly recommend it! Ever wondered what it's like to have the opposite genitals? How about what having a tail feels like? Maybe try a mild bondage file? There are so many different things to try. Just make sure any file you pick isn't a curse if you don't want the effects permanently.
Hypnon00b

Postby jtslave » January 14th, 2014, 7:39 pm

Changes might be happening soon :P

Since we "talked" I downloaded Mystery Furry and Start Being K9.

I can't wait for the fun to start.

Thanks again for your encouragement!

If these works, maybe I'll have another Success Story to post (-:
jtslave
Regular
Regular

Postby hunt4it » January 20th, 2014, 6:44 am

that is exciting to read. I too may have to switch up so files, and then return to bubble.
hunt4it

Postby kslava » January 20th, 2014, 6:54 pm

I resonate with the original post. I'm one of those people who have been with hypnosis on and off for years and it's really about the trance more than anything that I love. I love the submission of the mind. The subject matter is usually incidental. I've always gone with feminization because I was already transsexual when I first got into hypnosis. I use feminization and bimbofication (basically same thing) files because they help encourage and remind me to do those things that help me be more who I want to be. But in the end, the reason I keep cumming back is the trance, the surrender of the mind, the blissful tranquility of empty-headedness.

Lately, I've been searching out more positive, less erotic stuff finding that I don't have to be aroused to enjoy these feelings. Sometimes it's more of a mental health trip. But of course sometimes it's a sexual arousal thing, and that's why after 8 years on WMM I still keep cumming back. :-P
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jtslave » January 21st, 2014, 5:33 pm

Kslava: "submission" is precisely the word. I love submitting, and since I haven't found a Master, I'll seek submission in trance :P

I do like your idea to strengthen an existing inclination, as with feminization. I'll think along these lines for myself.

Hunt4it: I encourage you to experiment! Like anything else, hypno gets much better with practice. Switching files might be like excercising different muscles. Share as you have success!
jtslave
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories