Success with FembuttGrowth! (Pictures!)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Notageek » September 21st, 2013, 6:53 pm

Yay, I'd love to see how your butt has grown! BTW, mine has been growing faster these days. Hope it will become bouncy quickly :D
Notageek

Postby mattyb89 » September 24th, 2013, 3:10 am

Added a couple of recent pics I took yesterday to my album in my catsuit :)

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=133045
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby Notageek » September 24th, 2013, 1:12 pm

Nice nice, do you have a view from behind? I'd like to see the width you can get :D
Notageek

Postby mattyb89 » September 25th, 2013, 2:16 am

Notageek wrote:Nice nice, do you have a view from behind? I'd like to see the width you can get :D

I'll post after my week of listening :)
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby mattyb89 » October 14th, 2013, 5:42 am

Anyone still listening?
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby Sorez » October 14th, 2013, 1:51 pm

mattyb89 wrote:Anyone still listening?

I stopped, as I dont want any hypnosis to mess with my head in any way at all until I'm over with this year, as I have very important exams at the beginning of February, spanning to May.

I will start listening again for sure when I'm completely done with the exams though!
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Notageek » October 18th, 2013, 3:09 pm

I've been listening to a lot of feminization and sissyfication hypnosis, and I discovered with the Little Miss Squidgy file that I was not somebody like that. I stopped hypnosis now, but find myself coming back to the files, avoiding trance just to listen to fantastic affirmations.

Anyway, I hope you guys won't find yourselves regretting what you did with hypnosis as much as I have ;)
Notageek

Postby parttimecd626 » October 23rd, 2013, 3:00 am

Am still listening And this file works.. I have a big but but man shaped not fem looking at all since i been listening to this file the shape has changed and became more fem [/img]
parttimecd626

Postby mattyb89 » October 27th, 2013, 9:10 am

parttimecd626 wrote:Am still listening And this file works.. I have a big but but man shaped not fem looking at all since i been listening to this file the shape has changed and became more fem [/img]

Any images?
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby parttimecd626 » October 27th, 2013, 3:49 pm

here ya go http://s907.photobucket.com/user/subin626/library/
parttimecd626

Postby mattyb89 » October 30th, 2013, 9:38 am

If this file only affected the ass I'd listen to it none stop, but the increased estrogen part has always has been concerned. There must be side-effects.
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby mattyb89 » November 6th, 2013, 10:40 am

OK, after having a long hard think I'm going to roll with this file for a while and see if there are any noticeable changes. You can find plenty of pics of my ass before in the gallery section for comparison.
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby mattyb89 » December 21st, 2013, 6:26 am

This thread used to be so lively, what happened to everyone?
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby Sorez » December 21st, 2013, 6:29 am

mattyb89 wrote:This thread used to be so lively, what happened to everyone?

Im too busy to listen to hypno right now, have REALLY big exams in early 2014, but after that, im open to more :D
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby starchildskiss78 » December 22nd, 2013, 3:49 pm

mattyb89 wrote:This thread used to be so lively, what happened to everyone?

I honestly haven't been listening to a lot of hypnosis files over the last few months. My life went a little screwy and am just getting some stuff back on track. Maybe soon I'll give it a spin again. :)
starchildskiss78
Regular
Regular

Postby m4fioso » February 22nd, 2014, 8:05 am

is there a file like that that you can listen at a subliminal level during your day? also if you want it to stop growing you just stop listening right?
m4fioso

Postby Sorez » February 22nd, 2014, 10:33 am

m4fioso wrote:is there a file like that that you can listen at a subliminal level during your day? also if you want it to stop growing you just stop listening right?

Fembuttgrowth. I listened to it subliminally while playing games, and during the day.

And yeah, I stopped listening and the growing stopped for me.
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby m4fioso » February 22nd, 2014, 11:45 am

Sorez wrote:
m4fioso wrote:is there a file like that that you can listen at a subliminal level during your day? also if you want it to stop growing you just stop listening right?

Fembuttgrowth. I listened to it subliminally while playing games, and during the day.

And yeah, I stopped listening and the growing stopped for me.
oh i thought you had to be in trance, i will give the no panties version a try, thanks :)
m4fioso

Postby mattyb89 » February 23rd, 2014, 7:53 am

I haven't listened for a while, but I'm really tempted to start again. Just can;t resist the thought of having a big bubble butt.
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby mattyb89 » March 25th, 2014, 7:46 am

Here's a quick update pick.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=142126
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby starchildskiss78 » March 25th, 2014, 9:19 pm

mattyb89 wrote:Here's a quick update pick.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=142126

Very nice! I haven't listened to the file in ages! I need to start listening again. I have actually been concentrating on exercise and diet to lose some weight!
starchildskiss78
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » April 27th, 2014, 7:49 pm

I think this file works on auto pilot now, even when I don't listen to it like I used to. My butt isn't huge but it jiggles even at the slightest touch.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mattyb89 » May 2nd, 2014, 3:10 am

lew897 wrote:I think this file works on auto pilot now, even when I don't listen to it like I used to. My butt isn't huge but it jiggles even at the slightest touch.

Yes, I feel the same way. I love the jiggling feeling.
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby mattyb89 » May 12th, 2014, 5:13 am

Anyone else still using the file?
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby cbarber92 » May 13th, 2014, 11:05 am

I want to start but I never have time to myself since I live with family
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Going to start listening to this file

Postby alphabeta11 » May 13th, 2014, 2:53 pm

I love my butt already and I want to make it bigger. I will be starting this file on Wednesday, wish me the best of luck. ;)
alphabeta11

Re: Going to start listening to this file

Postby mattyb89 » May 16th, 2014, 9:03 am

alphabeta11 wrote:I love my butt already and I want to make it bigger. I will be starting this file on Wednesday, wish me the best of luck. ;)

Be sure to keep us updated :D
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby bostonmarc » May 19th, 2014, 2:25 pm

Greetings everyone. I started listening to the file yesterday. After looking at some of the results you folks have gotten count me in!! Using both subliminal and binaural versions. Will keep you updated. How long did it take everyone to notice first results?
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mattyb89 » May 23rd, 2014, 4:27 am

bostonmarc wrote:Greetings everyone. I started listening to the file yesterday. After looking at some of the results you folks have gotten count me in!! Using both subliminal and binaural versions. Will keep you updated. How long did it take everyone to notice first results?

You will love it. It took only a few listens to feel a difference. A week for it start looking rounder.
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby Notageek » May 27th, 2014, 11:33 am

I think I might come back to this file... Gonna listen to it tonight along with other files.
Notageek

Postby mattyb89 » June 12th, 2014, 4:51 am

How's everyone doing with the file?
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby transformed » June 16th, 2014, 1:28 pm

Hi Matty. I've been listening to this file off and on for about the last six months or so (more off than on unfortunately) but I've seen nice results from the flat as pancakes with dimples pair of cheeks that I started with. I've combined this file when I can with a butt enlargement cream as well so it's hard to say which has had more effect. But going on your results just using the file makes me really want to find the time to listen at least once a day! If I could manage to get where you are I'd be extremely happy! Although, I probably still wouldn't stop listening for fear of losing any of those hard-fought gains!!
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mattyb89 » July 16th, 2014, 10:40 am

So anyone got any progress to share?
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby Notageek » August 28th, 2014, 10:01 am

I'm definitely trying it again this week with more feminization files. I'll keep you updated on the butt section here ;-)

No progress from anyone?
Notageek

Postby starchildskiss78 » September 1st, 2014, 5:38 pm

I think I am going to try listening to it again. It has been so long since I have listened to anything hypnosis related. I really would like something to prevent me from snacking when I am not really hungry!
starchildskiss78
Regular
Regular

Postby starchildskiss78 » September 2nd, 2014, 9:20 pm

beenawesome1 wrote:I suggest giving it a go if you want. I will warn you that it is hard to think about anything else now. I listen to the file in the background alot

I downloaded the subliminal version of the file. I find it easier to listen to those (especially since the voice usually throws me off!)
starchildskiss78
Regular
Regular

Postby mattyb89 » September 3rd, 2014, 11:53 am

Nice to see some people giving this a go again, it's been a while since I listened. I stuck with the non panty version, because I didn't like the idea of being forced to wear them.

You can see my last update from when I stopped listening here: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=142126

And some others here: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=133045
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby mattyb89 » September 14th, 2014, 6:29 am

beenawesome1 wrote:Added another picture to the album and I feel pretty good

Really starting to get some shape there, nice.
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby Bootypirate » September 22nd, 2014, 10:01 am

I recently started to listen to this file after about 5 years of on and off hypnosis. Over these years I have no success at hypnosis so this file having some effect came as a pleasant surprise. Initially I started off apprehensive and dubious at best that this file would work though this thread spurred me on with the results gained by other members.

I used the no panties version, as my present life situation means I am unable to wear them, I listened to an altered bubble induction beforehand, in bed, prior to sleeping. Initial reaction drew a greater interest to my posterior exhibited by myself and a loss of apprehension of listening to the file. I felt more compelled to listen to the file and did so on the morn of the next day. I found myself wanting the change in myself throughout all mental states during my day. I also measured my arse for reference. I chopped off the beginning and end of the ultimate bubble butt file so I could loop it while using the computer and looked up a workout online. While I am naturally lean none of my figure is a result of exercise, so doing a routine focused on my rear was surprising and gave me a thrill. I believe pushed myself too hard in the workout which is counter to my prior nature. I also find myself constantly thinking about my butt and touching it to feel its size.

After listening again in the eve I found myself looking up dietary information on how to maximize gains from the workout as well as looking into food containing phytoestrogens. I also looked up estrogen pills and I would very much like to take them, however I am wholly opposed to getting prescriptions, as I want to keep this matter private and I have no wish to become a transgender. This is important to note as before listening this is something I would have been unwilling to do. I find I am willing deal with an increased bust size if it comes with the tradeoff of a much larger butt. In addition upon finding that soy contains phytoestrogens I went and drank a whole carton of it which gave me a rush of endorphins. In addition in the shower I shaved my buttocks, something I would not have done willingly, and started using cream after disinfecting any possible cuts.

However upon measuring my tush I have found that there has been no change in size over the days, something that displeases me greatly and frankly depresses me. I lose the drive to keep trying shortly after measuring no change and ultimately this is what induced me to write this post. So I have a few questions to ask the people here;

How long did it take for you to observe quantifiable physical changes? I am trying to rule out any possible psychological observations, as in looking and assuming it's bigger.

Is there any dietary foods/changes you'd recommend using?

Did you purchase estrogen/phytoestrogens and if so how/what kind?

Can anyone recommend any tools to remove hair for someone on a limited budget?

I noticed some people mentioned using a subliminal, however I am not premium and I don't want to buy premium for the sole use of one file. While I have an impromptu solution I am very interested in using an actual subliminal. Is there any binaurals/subliminals for increasing estrogen/ass size?

Ultimately I realize that this file has affected my mentally and while I feel like I should be alarmed at this and at the extent I am willing to go, I simply am not. I feel much happier than I have in a long time and I am truly enjoying the changes. I believe this stems from the fact that I have tried and failed hypnosis for a long time and I finally have some success as well as the file itself. The only issue is the lack of growth which I am desperate to fix.

I apologize for the long winded post but I wanted to be comprehensive and clear. Additionally I hope this post will help out anyone who is interested in the file and the possible effects it has. As a side note for anyone interested I am not interested in feminizing myself before or after listening. If anything involves feminization then it is a tool to be used to increase my bottom size, nothing more. Though I take care to not listen to anything that might alter my mentally to want that. The parts in the file that suggest I get cosmetic surgery have had no effect as well; my strong opposition to that idea remains true.
Bootypirate

Postby hypnobro92 » September 24th, 2014, 1:06 am

Inhousepharmacy(dot)biz for estrogen and t blockers without a prescription.

That's all I have to add, but I think you might enjoy it ;)
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby Notageek » September 26th, 2014, 10:04 am

It has taken me one week to get a noticeable butt growth (friends noticed I had rounder buttocks), but I'm quite suggestible on these matters. How long have you been using the file? If you've listened to it each day for more than two weeks without any change I think you're doing something wrong or you're just not made for hypnosis. Don't worry, at first I couldn't trance, but I suggest you find a longer/deeper induction just to try it out. You'll notice if your trance is deeper.
Notageek

Postby Bootypirate » September 26th, 2014, 2:08 pm

It's been 8 days for me and I don't think there has been any growth. I still really want a larger posterior and I listen to the file at least once a day, most days twice with an induction in front. I'm trying to write a story so I can get premium for a bit to get the subliminal to listen to as well.

Can you recommend any inductions/files that are effective? I'd gladly listen to anything that might help.
Bootypirate

Postby Notageek » September 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Well, the best induction I've ever had is the one in the FemButt file by EMG. You just have to force yourself to trance a little more I think. Relax, and tell yourself what the file says, it should be alright.
Notageek

Postby mattyb89 » October 27th, 2014, 3:14 am

I recently got back into listening to this, hoping to get an even bigger butt.
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby starchildskiss78 » November 2nd, 2014, 7:43 pm

I started listening to this in earnest yesterday. I listened to it on loop (the No Panties with Binaural version) 9 times yesterday, and so far 7 times today! I am enjoying listening to it.

I'm taking Flaxseed Oil, Saw Palmetto, and Fenugreek now to help with the growth! I am also going to start using Soy milk. I will keep you guys informed on my progress! :)
starchildskiss78
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » November 2nd, 2014, 10:12 pm

Those supplements sound more like they will grow breasts, not butts... lol
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Scarlett_S » November 2nd, 2014, 10:30 pm

psiboi1977 wrote:Those supplements sound more like they will grow breasts, not butts... lol

Increases estrogen, which helps grow butts just as much as boobs ;)

I've been thinking about trying this file for a bit now, but a recent flare-up of my transgender side has me obsessing over it more than usual. After much consideration, I've decided to start listening. I'm not ready for Teeny Weenie yet, I still want to have a dick for a bit, but damn, I'd love to be able to fill out some nice jeans and make sweatpants look good. I read through the script last night as I didn't have any headphones and the idea seemed to take root and made perfect sense ("You know what, an amazing ass would be the absolute best thing for me right now...") so I think I'm sticking to it. I got some decent quality earbuds today and have commit to the idea and fully understand that it's going to be a long process and I don't think I'm gonna get discouraged this time.

Listening to the No Panties version as I already LOVE wearing panties, no hypno needed. If I start filling them out better, I'll want to wear them even more, but I don't want to feel sick when wearing men's underwear because I don't have a living situation where that's always an option, as kinky as that would be. However, I will be listening to the subliminal version as much as I can, though it includes the panty affirmation, but being hard to hypnotize anyway and passionately not wanting that part to work will either work out in my favor or I'll find a way to justify it once it happens :roll: I'd edit it out, but, you know... Subliminal.

I'll go ahead and post whatever pictures I can dig up and take some measurements, but any and all growth will be extremely obvious. I'm 6' tall and ~140lbs, probably something like 4% body fat with a pretty sad case of pancake ass.

First impressions of the file are good. TTS files normally suck majorly, but it's a good TTS program, and the slight British accent offers the advantage of having quirks I'm not aware of, lending to the authenticity of it. I enjoy the grindiness of the voice layers and binaurals being slightly pitch-shifted.

All in all, it's easy and nice to listen to regardless of effects! I'll post a link to my gallery whenever I get them uploaded. There's gonna be quite a bit of "Before" pictures :P

Has anyone had success listening to the full file on loop during the day rather than the subliminal? It's just so much more pleasant to listen to.

EDIT: Here's the link to my album. I'll edit the captions to accommodate the measurements after my shower!
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby starchildskiss78 » November 3rd, 2014, 6:07 am

Scarlett_S wrote:

Increases estrogen, which helps grow butts just as much as boobs ;)

That was exactly what I was going for! I only get the chance to listen to this ONCE this morning because of time, but I did have a pretty big marathon listen. It is too soon to tell what kind of an effect it will have, though!
starchildskiss78
Regular
Regular

Postby Marchasfun » November 3rd, 2014, 10:29 am

I am starting this file as well the no panties version. I really like it as well and I hope it will work some for me. I need to do some research on suppliments to take due to medical issues.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby starchildskiss78 » November 6th, 2014, 7:09 am

I am still listening to the file regularly, but I did miss yesterday. (Just was too busy!) I like the TTS voice, and it is easy to just let the words wash over me. I was looking in the mirror yesterday, and it does seem like my butt is more feminine. Time will tell!
starchildskiss78
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories