terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Alien4420 » March 28th, 2014, 7:28 am

I've thought of that many times. But always too scared. I didn't enter this wanting to lose all my functionality. So someone would have to force me.

As it is, my balls are still moving up, my scrotum is really tight, almost painfully so, so i think I'm probably going to lose them inside. I'm thinking I might try Squirrel's no penis loop for a while, see if that helps with the shrinking. It may not be possible to resume shrinking without losing my ability to get hard again. In fact, when I measured this morning, my flaccid length had increased to 3-1/2", fully an inch longer than it was at its smallest.

I'm wondering if this could be fixed through suggestion, or whether the workout its been receiving over the last few days made it physically too plump. Its lost that soft as whipped cream consistency it had when I was listening. Also kind of intrigued by the idea that I could be ordered to stay soft. That suggestion is still strong in me, when I think about TW I can't get hard, but if I stop thinking about TW I can. I think I'm going to experiment a bit and see if I can will it to go down to 2-1/2" the way I could when I was listening to Teeny Weenie.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 29th, 2014, 4:09 pm

I have another suggestion, Alien.

I found a LSD binaural beat simulator. Since one of the effects of LSD is increased suggestibility, you might want to listen to one of those binaurals that simulate an LSD trip, then listen to the non-Curse Teeny Weenie ... or listen to both at the same time.

Here's a link to one of the better ones: https://soundcloud.com/franco-urdic/i-doser-gates-of-hades
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby KIY » March 29th, 2014, 6:05 pm

Some strains of cannabis seem to help me; unfortunately, I can't control what is available, since it is illegal around here, and I'm not ready to try growing my own. (I don't have a "green thumb" and would have to devote a lot of work to the project to prevent the plants from dying.)

The LSD simulator was interesting, but doesn't appear to be available for (free) download.

I think I will look for a marijuana effects simulator. If I can get a decent one for free, it may help and save me some money.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » March 30th, 2014, 9:01 am

I'm not sure what to think. At this point, I'm kind of reluctant to go back to TW with its 1-1/2 hours of nipple stimulation every day without some guarantee of long-term progress. So I'm inclined to experiment a little bit and see what I can accomplish without doing that, e.g., by making my own file, using Mistress Squirrel's no penis loop, maybe using some excerpts from TW.

I've been encouraged to see that I didn't gain back what I'd actually lost physically -- I'm only 4-1/4" and thin when erect (though amazingly hard), I still go down to 3" (though not 2-1/2") when I'm not excited and it's floppy and thin at the base. My balls are still tiny and almost as tight as they were, they don't hang down like the used to and I produce only tiny amounts of cum. So I think that at a minimum I can return to 2-1/2" soft and continue the ball retraction process until they're permanently inside me. Just writing about this stuff I can feel my scrotum tightening up. The suggestions are still strong, just not strong enough or maybe deep enough.

I can try to shrink further when I'm soft but I don't know if I can psyche myself to listen to TW long enough. My sexuality has changed so much due to having such a pathetic weenie and the other files I listened to while I was doing it and I'm having a good time exploring it right now.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby xavious » March 30th, 2014, 1:11 pm

(someone please tell me if they feel this is off-topic and I'll delete it like I did for my previous post)

One of my fantasies is some man, me or otherwise, having the power to reverse puberty by placing his hands on a man's crotch. His hands give off a cold, chilling effect that triggers the balls to tighten and retract in order to remain warm, but they cannot escape the cold and the cells freeze and stop reproducing at an adult rate, and the scrotum tightens and retracts up inside the body. Adult hormones cease to be produced and the effects of puberty abate and are replaced with pre-pubescence as the man effectively becomes a grown boy. His more manly interests and instincts leave him as he become more placid, calm and agreeable. This gradually makes the process easier as he becomes more impressionable and likely to do as he's told.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » March 30th, 2014, 1:43 pm

I don't see any reason you couldn't do most of that, since there are already files that can. So it would just be a matter of writing the right file.

BTW, I couldn't help but wondering as I read that whether you were molested as a child. I was and there is something chillingly familiar about the scenario.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 30th, 2014, 2:24 pm

Alien wrote
I'm kind of reluctant to go back to TW with its 1-1/2 hours of nipple stimulation every day

I haven't been doing very much nipple stimulation. Maybe if I do more, I'll see more progress.

[KIY wrote:
The LSD simulator was interesting, but doesn't appear to be available for (free) download.

The link I gave would stat playing when I clicked on it. I never downloaded it. I bought a binaural beat album of sixteen (16) different marijuana strains. There are many versions available on Youtube; here is a link to one of them: http://youtu.be/0S0DWEPJ9Fk

xavious wrote:
One of my fantasies is some man, me or otherwise, having the power to reverse puberty

One of the files I'm currently using, Curse Prepubescent, is exactly that sort of file. You might want to follow my progress (regress?) in the Forum I just started, Curse Prepubescent for that reason. However, if you do write a file similar to that, I'd like to beta-test it. The "if you are female" suggestions in EMG's version irritate me.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby xavious » March 30th, 2014, 2:45 pm

Alien4420 wrote:BTW, I couldn't help but wondering as I read that whether you were molested as a child. I was and there is something chillingly familiar about the scenario.

Not as far as I'm aware. I'm just a very creepy person with very strange fantasies.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » March 30th, 2014, 4:48 pm

oxdude wrote:
I haven't been doing very much nipple stimulation. Maybe if I do more, I'll see more progress.

I took the nipple stimulation to be part of the program. In nursing women, it lowers levels of FSH, which reduces the production of estrogen. In men, lower levels of FSH would contribute to testicular atrophy and lower testosterone output.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 31st, 2014, 7:39 pm

I played with my nipples today as suggested by the file. It was quite ... *cough*choke* stimulating. I can see where a few hours spent in mindless bliss -- for those listening to the Dumbing Down files ... oops, sorry -- not accomplishing anything except orgasms could cause a time crunch.

My nipples were sore for hours afterward ... but, gods, the fun ...

I got nothing accomplished today.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » March 31st, 2014, 7:41 pm

LOL, I spent many days not getting anything accomplished. And my nipples got sore too. 80 minutes of nipple stimulation a day is too much!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 31st, 2014, 8:00 pm

According to a clock I looked at shortly before I started, I was playing with my nipples for about three hours ... and yeah, I got zilch accomplished. But the pleasure .... oh my gods, the *PLEASURE*
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 1st, 2014, 6:45 am

Amazing, isn't it? I felt like Woody Allen coming out of the orgasmatron. The problem I had was that as I did it too much my nipples got sore and the nipple orgasms got fainter, until after a few weeks it began to feel like a chore. So that's why I concluded that 80 minutes a day of nipple play is too much. I have to experiment to see what works best, I assume I can still get the nipple orgasms just as I can still have weenie orgasms.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » April 1st, 2014, 8:38 am

Resurrecting an older post:

<text removed to shorten post some>

oxdude wrote:

If you were ever interested in or fantasized about being castrated, you may have a problem. I had a friend who was as fascinated with the Jock files as I was; he had castration fantasies in his teenage years. He downloaded TrainTotalJock, used it, and got good results. A computer nerd "friend" who was extremely disgusted hearing about super workouts, sports exploits, and sexual conquests (and nothing else) -- "dumb jocks" are often inconsiderate like this -- offered to make a Grock hypnosis file for him. He got the file and used it; his friend has added something extra. Mixed in with TrainTotalJock suggestions were suggestions from CursePenisShrink. Both sets of suggestions worked well. His cock started shrinking ... and shrinking ... and shrinking. He tried EMG's Curse Removal file; it didn't work on the combined files.

I also have castration fantasies. That is probably why Teeny Weenie is working so well. I begged for a copy of that Grock file; he refused. I wish he had sent it. I knew what I wanted. He didn't want to inflict this horror on me. He refused to believe that I wanted to be afflicted.

I wish I could help more. Please keep us informed on what happens.

I've been experimenting with layering files, since that seems to be what Major Pixel does, and his files are supposed to be effective. (I don't what Major Pixel offers, but his techniques caught my interest.)

I think that a file similar to the "Grock" file could probably be made by putting a shrinkage file and a jock file over one another, and some binaurals (sp?) to smooth things out. Just an idea, and one which doesn't cost anything since free files could be used.

My latest attempt at layering got me some really weird results last night. I may talk about them in the Curse Prepubescent thread. (I think I will go over there to ask what I was looking for. Looking through older posts is taking too long, and I need to go and vote today.)
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » April 1st, 2014, 10:06 am

If you can find a Major Pixel file you can live with, I suggest you listen to get a feel for his technique. Amazingly effective.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » April 1st, 2014, 11:00 am

I have heard one or two of his files, but I don't trust him. (My mind is difficult to work with-- long story there.)

I probably don't have the skill nor equipment to replicate his work. The "phrases rising to the top" would be very difficult for me to achieve, plus the background of layers might be more than I can do properly. Both seem to consist of "sound bits"-- short phrases, repeated with varying clarity. I'm not certain if the wording varies or not. Also, there probably is a little more in the background. Dissecting one of his files could be interesting, but my resources are rather poor. How it works is fairly easy to grasp, but difficult for me to replicate.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 1st, 2014, 5:36 pm

KIY wroet:
I think that a file similar to the "Grock" file could probably be made by putting a shrinkage file and a jock file over one another, and some binaurals (sp?) to smooth things out. Just an idea, and one which doesn't cost anything since free files could be used.

Layering files I'm currently working with sounds like an effective use of my time. I don't have the technology to do it, but if you do, feel free to let me beta-test it (or even alpha-test it). Reinforcer has the bad effect of reinforcing every file I've ever listened to; in my case, that's a hell of a lot of files.

That reminds me, I should e-mail him my results. I'm sure he'll be properly appalled that I did willingly what was done to him "accidentally on purpose".

KIY wrote
My latest attempt at layering got me some really weird results

I'd really love to try your file ... *licks lips in antici ... ... pation*

Alien wrote:
Amazing, isn't it? I felt like Woody Allen coming out of the orgasmatron.

Oh ... My ... Gods ...! What a feeling! (Apologies, but Flashdance induced nothing like these feelings ...!)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » April 3rd, 2014, 7:42 am

oxdude wrote:
KIY wroet:

Layering files I'm currently working with sounds like an effective use of my time. I don't have the technology to do it, but if you do, feel free to let me beta-test it (or even alpha-test it). Reinforcer has the bad effect of reinforcing every file I've ever listened to; in my case, that's a hell of a lot of files.

That reminds me, I should e-mail him my results. I'm sure he'll be properly appalled that I did willingly what was done to him "accidentally on purpose".

KIY wrote
My latest attempt at layering got me some really weird results

I'd really love to try your file ... *licks lips in antici ... ... pation*

I don't have any real recording equipment-- just my desk top computer and Audacity, which is a free program-- or at least I hope it is, since I didn't pay for it! I mostly don't know what I am doing on it, since I am more-or-less learning as I go.

I won't guarantee any results for someone else. There are too many variables-- for all I know it could have been some precursor to the migraine which knocked me out for most of Wednesday! I was also trying to stop my "internal dialogue" (or whatever it is called) whenever I noticed it, which sometimes seems to generate a much lesser version of the effect.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » April 3rd, 2014, 11:08 am

Well, Audacity will certainly let you layer tracks, and move them around/copy them etc. It will also do fades and such. So you could probably do most of what the Pixel files do with it.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » April 3rd, 2014, 12:38 pm

Yes, but it seems to be fairly counter-intuitive with me, and I don't really know what I am doing with it yet, and have only a limited amount of time to play with the program.

I mentioned Audacity for Oxdude, since he could get it easily if he doesn't have it.

Today I am still too burned out from my migraine to do much fiddling with the files and the software.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » April 3rd, 2014, 5:45 pm

Yeah, I'd say Audacity is one of the least intuitive programs I've used. I don't know how to do half this stuff myself -- just know that it can be done. Plus unless things have changed the documentation is pretty sketchy.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 4th, 2014, 12:20 am

KIY wrote:
I won't guarantee any results for someone else. There are too many variables-- for all I know it could have been some precursor to the migraine which knocked me out for most of Wednesday! I was also trying to stop my "internal dialogue"

I don't ask for guarantees with any file.

*SYMPATHY* on your migraine. I suffer from them as well. My usual procedure for "dealing" with them is to take a sleeping pill and hope it knocks me out before I suffer too much. I'm rarely good for anything the next day, either.

One major attraction of the various Jock files and ViVe's Dumbing Down files is my overwhelming desire to stop the constant internal -- infernal is more accurate -- dialogue and myconstant reexamination of motives and actions.

I will check out Audacity. I detest non-intuitive command structures ... though it probably had to be logical to the person who wrote it.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » April 4th, 2014, 9:22 am

I think some of the problem with Audacity and me is that the creators assumed everyone already knows all the musical terminology-- something I haven't had since sometime in the late 1970s and; therefore, have mostly forgotten.

My car seems to be getting its revenge on me for vomiting on the interior of its driver's side door. Yesterday it started having smoke come out from under its hood-- a hood whose latch isn't working right and I can't get it open! :x

I put the file which gave me psychedelic effects up, mostly to see if it does anything like that for anyone else.

Part of some anxiety troubles I have include racing thoughts, so I had to learn to shut down my internal dialogue for sanity's sake. Partly that seems to be what led to my OCD troubles. (I don't think Dumbing Down would help, since I have fears of losing my intelligence or otherwise being mentally crippled.)

I've been using EMG's Penis Shrink since Sarnoga doesn't work for me. Part of it is a reaction to what I have heard is in his Forever Gay file, and part is the style of induction he uses gets my mind into making various replies ("correcting" him, sarcastic statements, etc.) Instead of relaxing into the file, I wake up more. Not exactly productive.

Since a lot of the Jock files include horniness and/or masturbation, and/or dumbing down I'd have to look at them again for one which isn't contradictory for Teeny Weenie and/or Penis Shrink.

Some friends of mine "volunteered" me for over the weekend, so I might not even get online for any significant period of time this weekend...

Have a good weekend.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » April 4th, 2014, 10:05 am

I find Audacity hard to use. Everything has a learning curve, and Audacity is a lot simpler than something like Photoshop, but bottom line, it just isn't a very friendly or intuitive interface.
Last edited by Alien4420 on April 6th, 2014, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby regulus » April 5th, 2014, 8:16 am

might start back agian... i had the sudden urge out of the blue to buy panties....and i did for some reason >.< :oops:
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 5th, 2014, 8:02 pm

regulus wrote:
i had the sudden urge out of the blue to buy panties....and i did for some reason >.<

Well, panties are much more comfortable. I find them much more comfy. I have so much less to support down there and my guy underpants didn't feel right any more. They were extremely ... loose.

If you're thinking about it ... and decide to join us ... welcome.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 6th, 2014, 2:57 am

I had the weirdest dream last night.

When I was dreaming, I was sure I was awake. I was sitting at my kitchen table and had just measured my peepee. I was overjoyed that it was even smaller than before! After I finished measuring -- but before I moved the tape away -- I watched it become noticeably smaller. Soon there was no shaft showing; there was only the head showing above my skin. Then the head started to descend into my body as if it was descending into a well-like structure, leaving a circular hole from which the head protruded. Then the head turned inward, beginning to lead the retreat (advance?) into my body.

All the time I'm watching, I was wondering how I was going to report this in my next post. Since my teeny weenie was below the surface of the skin, should I use a negative number to represent the length? My pisshole was still there but it was at the bottom of this cylindrical well-like structure (with a small cone structure at the bottom). Then I wondered why my balls were still outside my body. Shouldn't they be inside my body as well?

When I woke up, I was extremely disappointed -- I was actually depressed, folks! -- that my teeny weenie had neither shrunk nor vanished into my body. My mind is weird.

It was all a dream ... sigh
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby mondaytuesday » April 9th, 2014, 9:47 pm

oxdude wrote:I had the weirdest dream last night.

When I was dreaming, I was sure I was awake. I was sitting at my kitchen table and had just measured my peepee. I was overjoyed that it was even smaller than before! After I finished measuring -- but before I moved the tape away -- I watched it become noticeably smaller. Soon there was no shaft showing; there was only the head showing above my skin. Then the head started to descend into my body as if it was descending into a well-like structure, leaving a circular hole from which the head protruded. Then the head turned inward, beginning to lead the retreat (advance?) into my body.

All the time I'm watching, I was wondering how I was going to report this in my next post. Since my teeny weenie was below the surface of the skin, should I use a negative number to represent the length? My pisshole was still there but it was at the bottom of this cylindrical well-like structure (with a small cone structure at the bottom). Then I wondered why my balls were still outside my body. Shouldn't they be inside my body as well?

When I woke up, I was extremely disappointed -- I was actually depressed, folks! -- that my teeny weenie had neither shrunk nor vanished into my body. My mind is weird.

It was all a dream ... sigh

wow, what a dream…

i read it because that is what is going to happen to me in dream life and in real life.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Shrinking Continues

Postby mondaytuesday » April 9th, 2014, 10:08 pm

Tonight's measurement and photos with ruler…

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=142577

mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Shrinking Continues

Postby robindf1 » April 9th, 2014, 10:19 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:Tonight's measurement and photos with ruler…

How are you measuring out? It seems like you're almost leveling off to be the same size of late.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 9th, 2014, 10:38 pm

monday tues

wow, what a dream…

i read it because that is what is going to happen to me in dream life and in real life.

I wish, bro, i relaly wish ....

btw, arent those links all to teh same pic?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Ranmathreefourths » April 10th, 2014, 7:48 am

oxdude wrote:monday tues
btw, arent those links all to teh same pic?

Click the "previous" button after the bucket pic. Then you'll see the others.
Ranmathreefourths
Regular
Regular

Re: Shrinking Continues

Postby Alien4420 » April 10th, 2014, 8:13 am

mondaytuesday wrote:Tonight's measurement and photos with ruler…

I've lost track -- how long did it take you to get from 2-1/2" to 1-1/2"? I seemed to get stuck at 2-1/2" soft and got discouraged.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby bostonmarc » April 10th, 2014, 10:46 am

MondayTuesday I salute you very hot pictures and thanks so much for keeping us up to date on your progress. :D
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » April 10th, 2014, 5:34 pm

Y'all are right, I accidentally copied the same link three times. Here are the two with my bits and a ruler.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=142582

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=142579

I appreciate the comments and feedback. I really do. It helps.

The question about leveling off-the answer would be yes, sorta-kinda. Having the shaft of my former adult male penis constrict and tighten as my body's response to arousal would give temporary shrinkage that would go back to a looser size. It's hard to recall because I've come so far away from the way my penis and balls would operate and function. Though the resistance and attempt on my part to control this alteration has been coming and going, I am more and more discovering that I want and desire the reconfiguring.

By giving into this joy, I receive more openly various effects that come along psychologically, behaviorally, and mentally. These include infantile tendencies, baby behaviors, further decline in my ability to sexually operate and function like real and true masculine grown adult men, as I formerly did,
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » April 10th, 2014, 6:48 pm

I had that too -- I'd go from 3" down to 2-1/2", and then back up to 3". Now I think it sits at 3" but if I reinforced the suggestions I think it would go back to 2-1/2" again.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 10th, 2014, 6:53 pm

I had that too -- I'd go from 3" down to 2-1/2", and then back up to 3". Now I think it sits at 3" but if I reinforced the suggestions I think it would go back to 2-1/2" again.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 11th, 2014, 1:08 am

My peepee is doing the same thing, going between 1.5 inches and 2 inches. It occasionally goes down to 1.25 inches but I'm not gong to claim that shrinkage until I measure it a few times in a row at that length.

There isn't too much of my shaft left which I think is really kewl!

I know I gave measurements for both those lengths but right now I'm too lazy to go back and read my posts to see when I reported both of them. I know i started after March 15, so it's been less than a month for me to get to 1.5 inches.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby mondaytuesday » April 11th, 2014, 1:30 am

Isn't it interesting, oxdude, that we find ourselves unable to call it a penis or a dick or a cock anymore. You had called it your peepee above. That's what I was calling mine. Then I went past peepee on down to baby bits.

It's starting to be hard to call it baby bits sometimes now that what remains of my shaft I've started popping inside my tummy and only the head pokes out like a lil nub.

Glad me not alone in this.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 11th, 2014, 1:43 am

montues wrote:
Isn't it interesting, oxdude, that we find ourselves unable to call it a penis or a dick or a cock anymore. You had called it your peepee above. That's what I was calling mine. Then I went past peepee on down to baby bits.

yeah, it is kinda interesting. I never noticed that. huh! Kinda kewl ....

If WMM allowed username changes -- if there is some way besides opening a new account, please please please tell me -- that I'd be changing my name to something like oxboi. Ox Dude doesn't seem quite right any more; it doesn't fit my new self-image.

Maybe you all should call me Oxxy ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 11th, 2014, 10:11 am

oxdude wrote:My peepee is doing the same thing, going between 1.5 inches and 2 inches. It occasionally goes down to 1.25 inches but I'm not gong to claim that shrinkage until I measure it a few times in a row at that length.

There isn't too much of my shaft left which I think is really kewl!

I know I gave measurements for both those lengths but right now I'm too lazy to go back and read my posts to see when I reported both of them. I know i started after March 15, so it's been less than a month for me to get to 1.5 inches.

I'm not sure how to characterize what's happened. I *think* that when I posted my first shrinking photos here I was already down to 2-1/2" flaccid but I'm not absolutely sure, because the picture doesn't show the end of the tape measure and I still had my bush then so that may have pushed it out a bit. The thing that makes me question that is that it's so obviously smaller, every time I walk around and feel the empty space in my crotch I can feel that. And also the skin now pulls easily over the head with plenty to spare and it normally wraps around the sides of he head. Well some of that is that it got thinner and limper, but I can't help but think that I lost more length, the photo notwithstanding.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 12th, 2014, 12:58 am

I don't think I have my balls any more. At least they haven't been there the last few times I checked.

Now my Ox username really fits. An ox -- in the dictionary sense -- is a bull without balls ... and this ox doesn't seem to have any balls either.

from Wikipedia -- Ox
An ox (plural oxen), also known as a bullock in Australia, New Zealand and India, is a bovine trained as a draft animal. Oxen are commonly castrated adult male cattle; castration makes the animals easier to control. Cows (adult females) or bulls (intact males) may also be used in some areas. (bold emphasis added by me)

full article is located here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ox

Shouldn't I be worried or wringing my hands in despair or ... some other emotion other than being strangely turned on? I think my weenie is trying to get erect to celebrate. This is soooooo kewl! I always did have castration fantasies ... so ... THIS IS WAY FUCKING KEWL!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 12th, 2014, 9:43 am

Wow, yeah, I had to listen to Sarnoga's eunuch curse maybe a year ago as a punishment for something I did and I love the idea of being turned into a eunuch. Also, to my surprise, I'm loving the behavioral changes. I actually like being submissive and timid. Weird, no?

I really have to watch this, I've gotten to the point where listening to files only once changes me. But then one of EMG's files has a suggestion to that effect in it and I've listened to that file many times, so . . .

I love it!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 13th, 2014, 1:52 am

Alien wrote:
Wow, yeah, I had to listen to Sarnoga's eunuch curse maybe a year ago as a punishment for something I did and I love the idea of being turned into a eunuch. Also, to my surprise, I'm loving the behavioral changes. I actually like being submissive and timid. Weird, no?

I've gotten to the point where listening to files only once changes me. But then one of EMG's files has a suggestion to that effect in it and I've listened to that file many times, so . . .

I know that feeling quite well. In 2003, when TrainTotalJock came out, I had already listened to enough files that EMG's voice was enough to send me into trance. When I accidentally clicked on TTJ instead of the file either above or below it -- Train LucidDreams and TrainEroticDreams -- I went into trance right away. When I finished, the library announced it was closing, giving me no change to run DeProgramAll. Late that night (or early the next morning) I watched a three-hour re-run of a NASCAR race. Me, who had previously made fun of how boring it was to watch someone drive around in circles (okay, ovals). This accidental listening of TTJ was the beginning of my Jock Obsession.

Besides EMG's voice being able to send me into a trance, I'm also extremely suggestible. That's a really great combination, huh?

If you have castration fantasies, you might want to check out the erotic fiction at http://www.eunuch.org -- The Eunuch Archive. Yes, there is erotic fiction about being castrated ... most of it is excellent if you have that fetish. I do ... duh.

Surprisingly, ViVe's Feminine Conditioning is not making me either submissive or timid. My Mom was always a take-charge kind of person. Think of the redhead stereotype with fiery hair and temper to match! That's Mom! Alas, now deceased. *sigh* I miss her ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 13th, 2014, 7:53 am

I just added one small fillip to my hypno file listening pleasure. I just downloaded EMG's Obsession -- which turns the next file you listen to into an (what else) Obsession -- and I've played it before these files which I'm currently using : ViVe's Feminine Conditioning, Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie, and smaller2's Shrinking -- Control Room For Your Height.

This should be fun ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 13th, 2014, 8:14 am

oxdude wrote:
Alien wrote:

I've gotten to the point where listening to files only once changes me. But then one of EMG's files has a suggestion to that effect in it and I've listened to that file many times, so . . .

I know that feeling quite well. In 2003, when TrainTotalJock came out, I had already listened to enough files that EMG's voice was enough to send me into trance. When I accidentally clicked on TTJ instead of the file either above or below it -- Train LucidDreams and TrainEroticDreams -- I went into trance right away. When I finished, the library announced it was closing, giving me no change to run DeProgramAll. Late that night (or early the next morning) I watched a three-hour re-run of a NASCAR race. Me, who had previously made fun of how boring it was to watch someone drive around in circles (okay, ovals). This accidental listening of TTJ was the beginning of my Jock Obsession.

Besides EMG's voice being able to send me into a trance, I'm also extremely suggestible. That's a really great combination, huh?

If you have castration fantasies, you might want to check out the erotic fiction at http://www.eunuch.org -- The Eunuch Archive. Yes, there is erotic fiction about being castrated ... most of it is excellent if you have that fetish. I do ... duh.

Surprisingly, ViVe's Feminine Conditioning is not making me either submissive or timid. My Mom was always a take-charge kind of person. Think of the redhead stereotype with fiery hair and temper to match! That's Mom! Alas, now deceased. *sigh* I miss her ...

That's a great story. I can't say I've ever listened to a file by accident, though I've made some mistakes.

I think my timidity is caused by lower testosterone because I don't think I've listened to any files lately that would make me that way & my mother was a strong woman as well, so I don't think it would be the feminization files. I can't assert myself anymore.

My balls are a fraction of the size they used to be. They were hanging down this morning which they don't usually do anymore and it was very strange to see them that way, I'll have to try to get a picture because I don't know how to describe it. Then when I felt for them in the loose scrotum I was surprised at how small they'd become -- I haven't been able to do that in ages because they were always tight so I couldn't get my fingers around them. So I tried stuffing them up inside and they went in easily. I'm hoping my next round of Teeny Weenie will pull them up there for good.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 13th, 2014, 10:24 am

OK, so I started Teeny Weenie again. I felt a lot of resistance -- in the last couple of weeks, I've gotten used to getting hard and coming again -- and I wasn't sure if TW would work. But afterwards, I tried looking at some porn, couldn't get hard, and had a weenie orgasm instead. Then, as I was walking away, I started to get hard and felt a desperate need to come, so I turned around and looked at the porn again. Same thing -- I got limp and had a weenie orgasm. This happened maybe three more times before I realized it just wasn't going to happen.

So now I'm in weenie mode again, and feeling that sexual glow that I get when I have these weenie orgasms and can't come . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HALFFEMALE » April 13th, 2014, 6:19 pm

Hello everybody I'm new!!!!...ish

I've been searching off and on for penis reduction solutions for over three years now. Mainly looking for some pill to take or something along those lines. I never really became obsessed with it, just somewhat of a fetish I created out of necessity. (i can elaborate upon request)

I realized over the time that I've been fantasizing about it my penis has shrunk 2" on its own. (over a three year period) I started out a full 7" now I'm down to 5" Just by wishing it i guess, idk. Its been so slow and gradual that the only reason i know it was 7" is because i measured it a long time ago. and can remember getting both my hands around the shaft and the head still poking out. now I can't do that.

Here's a little background:
I'm a heterosexual male (i think) who's in love with women. I say "I think" because I have fantasies about being in 3somes with a woman I'm with and another man. But I'm not attracted to the male body in the least.

My attraction for women however is interesting. ever since I can remember, I wanted to wear woman's clothes. Now whats weird about this is that I grew up in a strict christian home and didn't even know how to have sex until I was a teenager. So this obsession with the female body and wearing woman's clothes is purely natural without much, if any, outward influence.

I consider myself 49/51 female/male. I am comfortable being a male most of the time but my female side wants to express herself also. And so I've decided that I want a little more of her to come through.

So with that being said, here's what I'm looking for:
I want my penis to be a little smaller, say around 4" or slightly less, while erect.
I also want it functional. I want to be able to use it so I can get the satisfaction in knowing that it's not big enough for my girl which will make her want to bring a well endowed partner into the ring.

at 5" I can still please women. My ex was a bit of a size queen and loved 9" dicks but also said that she loved my penis size and that because I knew what I was doing, sometimes I felt better than a bigger dick. So I figured maybe 4" could put a stop to that, or at least make it that much harder.

Idk, Is there a way I can decrease my penis a little? I've read all these posts and I've noticed a few say that their penises stopped shrinking when they stopped listening to tracks. I also noticed that not everyone shrinks down to nothing. one guy went from 6-1/2 to 3-1/2. And it makes me think that it depends on what size you start at. And that can determine where it ends up.

Any thought, comments, suggestions, or questions are welcome!
HALFFEMALE

Postby Alien4420 » April 13th, 2014, 8:06 pm

Hi Haffemale,

You're in sort of the boat I was in, just wanting to shrink some but not lose everything. Well, I think you can probably do that with the non-curse version of Teeny Weenie, by stopping as you say, but there's a risk in that. Some guys have responded very strongly to the file and just kept shrinking. There's also a suggestion that you can't get hard, which you don't want. The other thing about the file is that it will gradually change what you want -- when I started I just wanted to shrink a bit, now I love the idea of losing it all. I don't feel like I *have* to, it's just that I like the idea now and it turns me on and doesn't scare me anymore, so chances are I'll just keep going to see if I can.

Well, I hope that doesn't sound overly negative. I think you can *probably* just listen for a bit and be fine, one friend listened only a couple of times, then listened to Tangy's undo file, and discovered that he'd lost 1/2" (if I recall correctly) of his erect length. And I found I was able to get hard and come normally again after listening many, many times, it wasn't easy at first but once I'd done it it was.

What we really need is a file that lets you shrink an inch at a time -- I suggested that on file suggestions but I doubt anyone will make it. I think I know several guys who would go for it, they're the guys who are scared of losing everything (with reason) or have wives who would disown them. But in the absence of that file, I think you could try listening to Teeny Weenie a couple of times and then stopping, as I did originally, but keep doing the weenie orgasms and nipple masturbation until you've shrunk as much as you want. Then just go back to regular orgasms. But there are no guarantees, you'll always have a few people who react very strongly and a few others who don't react at all.

BTW, you might want to check out train sex bi and curse forced bi, they might enhance your bisexuality and as I recall one of them makes you want a threesome. Also there may be some cuckolding files, I'm not sure.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm

PS -- forgot to mention that shrinking seems to be very rapid at first, judging by my experience and that of many others. So you could achieve the desired loss in two or three weeks. It can be a hard to tell at first how much you've lost because the file makes it hard to maintain an erection -- something though which can be reversed down the line, in my experience, anyway.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories