The forced gay success thread...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Ryan83 » April 2nd, 2014, 6:58 pm

It really is. As I've embraced my bisexuality it seems to have gotten stronger. I'm not in denial anymore. Cocks are fucking amazing.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby avalon69 » April 4th, 2014, 11:11 am

sfierrens wrote:
Ryan83 wrote:It really is. As I've embraced my bisexuality it seems to have gotten stronger. I'm not in denial anymore. Cocks are fucking amazing.

Cocks are amazing! I love how liberating this all feels. It's nice to looks at girls and feel no attraction, just a needs to critique what they're wearing. But I love looking at guys and fantasizing about making out or sucking their cock or getting fucked. Guys are just so much more fun to flirt with.

omg i sooo know what you mean about girls!!!! the first thing i notice is her shoes and handbag!!!!

x
avalon69
Regular
Regular

Postby bisubfl » April 7th, 2014, 12:51 pm

caved in started to listen.. skipped past induction first time and listened to once he started saying the curse... turned it off..
found myself wanting to listen a second time.. havent listened to the full file all the way through.. feel a slight change...
always been bi im married and love women, but would only play on rare occasions maybe months apart.
blowed 2 guys in same day last week and find myself wanting cock more frequently now..im a little nervous but turned on at how i want to listen again
bisubfl

Postby OxyFemboi » April 7th, 2014, 9:31 pm

bisubfl wrote:
caved in started to listen.. skipped past induction first time and listened to once he started saying the curse... turned it off..
found myself wanting to listen a second time.. havent listened to the full file all the way through.. feel a slight change...

welcome!

bisubfl wrote:
always been bi im married and love women

you may want to investigate what the divorce laws are if you do continue listening ... or at least practice a speech about how you're attract4ed to guys and she's ... not satisfying you any more ...

bisubfl wrote:
would only play on rare occasions maybe months apart.
blowed 2 guys in same day last week and find myself wanting cock more frequently now..im a little nervous but turned on at how i want to listen again

it's addictive like that, bro. enjoy the trip! :-D :lol:
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby bostonmarc » April 15th, 2014, 2:13 pm

BisubFL I listened to CFG for almost two years, and although it completely changed the way I looked at men and my sexual orientation. I also being married was able to block the part mentally about not being able to get hard for women. SO it did not affect my marriage fortunately, and left me more bi which was what I wanted all along.

Hope this helps. it is a great file, happy listening!!
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 16th, 2014, 2:51 am

boston wrote:

SO it ... left me more bi which was what I wanted all along.

Why didn't you use Curse Forced Bi -- found at http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/623/Curse-Forced-Gay.php -- or Curse Forced Bi w binaural effects -- at http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4530/Curse-Forced-Gay-w-binaural-effects.php -- instead of Curse Forced Gay? It makes much more sense to use a file designed to make you bi than using a file that will make you gay and trying to stop halfway ... before you were changed "all the way".
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 16th, 2014, 9:56 am

When I listened to CFG there was no forced bi. I thought I could block those effects but couldn't.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby bostonmarc » April 16th, 2014, 11:55 am

I listened to the Forced Bi file and didn't like it. I seemed to create a lot of conflict having the person go back and forth between men and women, and more conflict wasn't what I was going for.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

did it

Postby soulpen » April 16th, 2014, 4:53 pm

Alien4420 wrote:When I listened to CFG there was no forced bi. I thought I could block those effects but couldn't.

Just met a complete stranger, he was hot, and we sucked cock and and fucked out of the blue... safe sex., NSA and anonymous..., my girlfriend comes home in an hour.. I haven't fucked her in 3 weeks, this last act of sex lasted about as long... Am Bi for sure, if not gay ....
soulpen

Re: did it

Postby bostonmarc » April 16th, 2014, 5:27 pm

soulpen wrote:
Just met a complete stranger, he was hot, and we sucked cock and and fucked out of the blue... safe sex., NSA and anonymous..., my girlfriend comes home in an hour.. I haven't fucked her in 3 weeks, this last act of sex lasted about as long... Am Bi for sure, if not gay ....

Are you attracted to other women?
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Re: did it

Postby soulpen » April 19th, 2014, 1:30 am

bostonmarc wrote:
soulpen wrote:

Are you attracted to other women?

No...
soulpen

Postby AD007 » April 22nd, 2014, 6:15 pm

Sounds like you've made great progress Soulpen! How do you feel about the adventure looking back on when you first started listening to CFG?
AD007

hi

Postby subconcubicous » April 26th, 2014, 5:53 am

I've tried listening to this file before a few times sometimes i stop because i get frightened, sometimes i cant stop because when EMG tells me I can't move I really can'trnI listened again last night and I just feel totally different today amazing and arousedrn
subconcubicous

Postby MasterJack » April 27th, 2014, 3:53 pm

How many days have you been listening to it.

And how often?

And when, before bed?
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby avalon69 » April 29th, 2014, 11:11 am

ohh we need more gay turnees!!! come on hunnies!!!! turn your friends! get them listening to this file!!

xx
avalon69
Regular
Regular

Postby AlanH26 » May 1st, 2014, 12:21 am

It's good to look in here at times and check that there are still some perfectly straight men turning gay. It's funny how no one ever wants to turn back. Beijg gay is the bestest!

I agree with Ava, the little minx that he is: let's get more gay turnees!
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sherardp » May 1st, 2014, 7:45 pm

Ok I listened to one time. And afterward my own turned me on so much. Now, I keep getting urges to listen to it again really badly so bad I had to listen to another one in its place one that forces you to get off afterward.

My question how long will it take to get this one to wear off?
Sherardp

Postby Alien4420 » May 1st, 2014, 8:26 pm

I dunno, I think it's different for each person. If you want to get rid of it you could try listening to Deprogram All, that might help.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » May 1st, 2014, 10:16 pm

Sherardp wrote:
Ok I listened to one time. And afterward my own turned me on so much. Now, I keep getting urges to listen to it again really badly so bad I had to listen to another one in its place one that forces you to get off afterward.

Alien wrote:
I dunno, I think it's different for each person. If you want to get rid of it you could try listening to Deprogram All, that might help.

You might also try the Cosmic Fire Deprogramer files. Links are:
Cosmic Fire Deprogramer2: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=11284
Cosmic Fire Deprogramer3: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=11478

You could also decide to continue to listen to CFG and forget about going back to being straight. Sometimes listening to CFG once is enough for it to set its hooks in you.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on May 4th, 2014, 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Sherardp » May 2nd, 2014, 3:39 pm

Sure, I could listen and I did see all the warnings ahead of time but for what ever reason wanted to test it.

But then my marriage would be destroyed, my strong christian family would disown me, and non of my friends would ever talk to me again. Is that really worth giving up?
Sherardp

Postby Alien4420 » May 2nd, 2014, 5:10 pm

I would never recommend this file to someone in a committed straight relationship. It isn't fair to the partner.

Family that would disown you and friends who would never talk to you again -- jeez, with "family" and "friends" like that, who needs enemies.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rigsby » May 2nd, 2014, 9:02 pm

avalon69 wrote:ohh we need more gay turnees!!! come on hunnies!!!! turn your friends! get them listening to this file!!

xx

I don't know whether it's the file, but I am noticing that more men who previously described themselves as hetero are now starting to experiment.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sherardp » May 2nd, 2014, 9:28 pm

Alien4420 wrote:I would never recommend this file to someone in a committed straight relationship. It isn't fair to the partner.

Family that would disown you and friends who would never talk to you again -- jeez, with "family" and "friends" like that, who needs enemies.

Exactly welcome to the conservative south.
Sherardp

more gay turnees ha

Postby alphabeta11 » May 4th, 2014, 2:55 pm

I always had a weird fantasy were a guy turned me gay and making me hate women. That the gays made everybody gay or something when I was younger. Lol, don't mind me.
alphabeta11

Postby Alien4420 » May 4th, 2014, 3:08 pm

Cool fantasy. Bet we could do it to you, too, if you wanted.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: more gay turnees ha

Postby AlanH26 » May 4th, 2014, 11:51 pm

alphabeta11 wrote:I always had a weird fantasy were a guy turned me gay and making me hate women. That the gays made everybody gay or something when I was younger. Lol, don't mind me.

We are slowly turning all the boys gay. All they need to do is listen to the file. It's amazing being gay. Come join us!
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby santi777 » May 5th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Hello, I've been reading this thread for quite a while now and i'm really interested in becoming completely gay. I've dated men and women in the past but i would love it if i could just be a femme gay guy. I do like crossdressing too and i have listened to lots of files related to that;) I think it would be better if i could take that final step and remove my attraction to women. I have female friends who know everything about me and i would love to talk with them about hot guys and fashion! I really want to only be with men now...i hope this file can make that happen:)
santi777
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 6th, 2014, 10:17 am

Hi Santi,

Welcome! Everyone should be turned gay. :-)

Curse Forced Gay will definitely do the trick for you and it's what changed most of us. It's very dominant and after a few months of listening there's no escaping or turning back. Also, in its stock form it will leave you feeling bad about not being able to have sex with women. I edited that suggestion out with Audacity after I realized I wasn't going to be able to have sex with women and decided I didn't want to spend the rest of my life regretting that.

Other files you might consider include Positive Gay Male, Forever Gay, and Train Sex Men, which take a softer approach. Positive Gay Male has some nice suggestions about loving everything about being gay, Forever Gay helps you realize that you were always gay to begin with. Train Sex Men is sort of a soft switch from preferring women to preferring men.

My personal vote would be for Curse Forced Gay, but that's because I like being forced to do things. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » May 6th, 2014, 10:37 am

PS None of those four files make you femmy but as you point out there are other files that do that. Some guys who listened to Curse Forced Gay did end up becoming fem or even campy. I didn't and there's no suggestion that you do. But Mind Mistress has a CD that makes you a stereotypical, swishy gay guy:

http://adult.hypnoticwishes.com/cd/cd32.php

Anyway, you can choose the tracks you want to listen to and select the ways you want to change. (BTW, the hot guy with the pink collar in the photo on the CD page is Dave, who started this thread.)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby santi777 » May 6th, 2014, 4:46 pm

Hello, Thanks so much for the reply. I will definitely check out the other files you suggested and i can't wait to begin my journey to becoming a gay man. I plan to listen to Curse Forced Gay tonight and then perhaps later i will supplement it with the other files you suggested ;) The CD by Mind Mistress looks really interesting as well. I would love to be a femme gay guy ;) Ohhh and Dave looks really cute in his outfit :)
santi777
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 6th, 2014, 10:08 pm

Alien wrote:
None of those four files make you femmy but as you point out there are other files that do that.

My favorite feminization file is Feminine Conditioning by ViVe (available free here: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698).

Feminine Conditioning doesn’t contain any suggestion as to what behaviors you will adopt; that’s already in your mind! It makes the behaviors you consider feminine more attractive. When you do these behaviors, it conditions you subtly to display these feminine behaviors more frequently. It conditions you to display stereotypical male behaviors less frequently The changes happen gradually over the coming weeks and months. It happens slowly so you will most likely never be aware of it; you realize how much you have changed only in retrospect. It makes every behavior feel very good and natural and thereby free of any guilt. So if you boil it down, it changes you into the femme you want to be!

Keeping a diary/journal is recommended. If you don't keep some sort of journal, you may never realize how much you have changed. If you don't keep a journal, you literally won't know how much you've changed; you'll feel that you've always felt this way.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » May 7th, 2014, 7:29 am

Feminine Conditioning sounds really cool! It's funny because I've seen it mentioned a million times but I realize I never actually read the description.

Well the over-your-head stuff like Mind Mistress's file seems cool too precisely *because* it's so over the head but I find when I listen to that kind of file that I end up listening once or twice and chickening out whereas it sounds like Vive's file would sneak up on me.

What I've noticed so far is that I'm femmier and less confident than I used to be and this has been more a result of cumulative incidental suiggestions in the various files I've listened to that don't hit me over the head. For example I have a bass voice but somehow it's no longer deep and confident, and that puzzled me until I realized it was a suggestion in a file I listened to once or twice but I can't remember which one. And sometimes I start to wag my hips when I walk, this has been happening to me unpredictably ever since I listened to Stroke Sissy years ago.

Dave said that when he asked his friends why they were bugged by his change they said it wasn't particularly his orientation but the sudden change in his behavior. For me, being gay is a lot easier than being femme because no one can see that I'm gay but when you're fem you're constantly being clocked.

Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » May 7th, 2014, 8:09 am

santi777 wrote:Hello, Thanks so much for the reply. I will definitely check out the other files you suggested and i can't wait to begin my journey to becoming a gay man. I plan to listen to Curse Forced Gay tonight and then perhaps later i will supplement it with the other files you suggested ;) The CD by Mind Mistress looks really interesting as well. I would love to be a femme gay guy ;) Ohhh and Dave looks really cute in his outfit :)

I think you'll love it. Forced Gay is still the most exciting and life-changing file I've ever listened to. I felt I was gay at about a month and at I think two months I tried to escape but by then it was too late. And the effects just kept increasing and solidifying after that until now five years later it's almost inconceivable to me that I could ever be anything but gay, or would want to try.

I guess since you're already bi and want this you won't want to escape but if you do get tempted to undo it at some point, you'll be amazed at what happens, it's like you turn into a robot and you find yourself putting your earbuds on and listening to Curse Forced Gay again. Being controlled that way, knowing you're being controlled that way and unable to do anything about it, is a pretty amazing experience.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » May 7th, 2014, 8:21 am

I have been reading this thread lot. So you are saying the file will keep you gay even if you ant to escape. How does it do that.
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 7th, 2014, 10:21 am

It has a lot of suggestions to trap you. First, it tells you that the file is a curse and is irreversible and can't be undone. It also forces you to keep listening regularly and says the file is addictive. It tells you that whenever you try to escape, you'll find yourself compelled to listen to Curse Forced Gay again and again until all you can think about is being gay. And it tells you you aren't good enough for a woman anymore, that you won't be able to get hard and if you try to have sex with your girlfriend you'll go soft and be humiliated.

Well some guys have listened for a bit until they were gay and then used Curse Forced Straight to turn back but after you've listened for a few months, forget it. I tried and the best I could do is be straight for a day, I'd get off on women and then the next day I'd find CFG had kicked in and i couldn't get hard. Or I would suddenly find myself downloading the file and listening to it again and I couldn't stop myself. I'd try not listening and letting it wear off and it would seem to be getting weaker and then as soon as women started making me horny I'd find myself putting my headphones on and listening again. So eventually I just felt like I wanted to give in completely and accept that it was a done deal.

I know of only one guy who's been able to escape after listening for a long time. He struggled for many years, he had the hardest time of any of us with giving up women because I think of the suggestion about feeling bad about not being able to have sex with them, and eventually he got desperate and ended up bi. Also another guy who reversed it with Forced Straight early on said he ended up bi rather than straight, and someone else never turned completely gay, he was still screwing his wife and he ended up bi. But I wouldn't count on that, at least one guy has had to leave his wife -- and she was actually the one who made him listen to it in the first place!

I think editing out that suggestion about feeling bad about women may have left me more trapped because now I feel great about being gay, rather than having to fight all the time. But when I talk about it I start feeling like I have to listen to that version again, so I'd better stop. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » May 7th, 2014, 10:47 am

is it more you like men or does it make you horny for sex with men.
Like to be dominated by them and be a bottom or want to suck or does it make you want be a top and have them suck you
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » May 7th, 2014, 11:06 am

jayjett wrote:is it more you like men or does it make you horny for sex with men.
Like to be dominated by them and be a bottom or want to suck or does it make you want be a top and have them suck you

I was bi before I started listening, but my attraction to guys feels a lot more natural now: it isn't just horniness. After a while I discovered men were much more fun to flirt with, and I found many parts of the male body to be very pleasant to look at (not just the obvious ones).

Interestingly, CFG has both bottom and top suggestions, so I think that listeners just gravitate to whatever their natural preference is in that area.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » May 7th, 2014, 12:34 pm

jayjett wrote:is it more you like men or does it make you horny for sex with men.

It makes you horny for sex with them and it also makes them attractive to you the way women are.

As Rigsby said, it has suggestions for both topping and bottoming so the file itself would make you versatile but as he also said it seems that guys who listen develop their own preference. I think bottom is most common.

Also it doesn't have any suggestions to be gay acting and I stayed straight acting, but a number of guys say they became gay acting after turning. So again I think that's something they brought to the table.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby robindf1 » May 7th, 2014, 7:33 pm

Now I'm curious to see if I can turn back to the other side to see how desirable men can really be. But I don't want any of the "you feel bad about not fucking women" effects. Are there any gay files that are as effective as this file that do not contain those suggestions?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby santi777 » May 7th, 2014, 7:35 pm

Hello, Thanks for all the suggestions ;) I really liked TrainSexMen, Positive Gay Male and Curse Forced Gay! I have listened to all of the files now and i think they are all really helping a lot. I did listen to Forever Gay as well but it had some harsh language about women, which meant i couldn't really continue listening because it made me a bit uncomfortable. The Feminine Conditioning looks really interesting, Oxdude. I really love those kinds of files as well so i will probably listen to it also ;) I can't wait to start undergoing all of these changes!
santi777
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 7th, 2014, 8:54 pm

robindf1 wrote:Now I'm curious to see if I can turn back to the other side to see how desirable men can really be. But I don't want any of the "you feel bad about not fucking women" effects. Are there any gay files that are as effective as this file that do not contain those suggestions?

No reports that I know of, but I suspect that the other files will be as effective in the long run, if you stick to them and listen every day without fail. They don't trap you/hit you over the head the way the curse files do.

What about Positive Gay Male? That's a very warm, positive file although as with any file, I think you want to listen through once out of trance to edit out any suggestions you don't like -- there's a safe sex suggestion but as I recall, it has suggestions that could make you promiscuous and I always take those out for safety reasons. And you could add Train Sex Men, in fact, there's a suggestion in Positive Gay Male that you'll listen to other files that turn you gay.

I also made a mod of Curse Forced Gay that has the suggestion about feeling bad about women stripped out, if you PM me with your email address I can send it to you. But I wouldn't recommend it if you think you might ever want to change back.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » May 7th, 2014, 9:05 pm

santi777 wrote:Hello, Thanks for all the suggestions ;) I really liked TrainSexMen, Positive Gay Male and Curse Forced Gay! I have listened to all of the files now and i think they are all really helping a lot. I did listen to Forever Gay as well but it had some harsh language about women, which meant i couldn't really continue listening because it made me a bit uncomfortable. The Feminine Conditioning looks really interesting, Oxdude. I really love those kinds of files as well so i will probably listen to it also ;) I can't wait to start undergoing all of these changes!

Oops, sorry, I'd forgotten about those suggestions in Forever Gay. I just laughed when I got to those because they were so over the top but I know you aren't the only one to object and I think that some of them are destructive because they don't just turn you off from sex with women, they turn you off from women in general.

I suggest you make Forced Gay your main file as in you must listen at least once a day, and use the others to supplement later on, or maybe in rotation. I've found that if you listen to too many files at once they can tend to crowd one another out.

Another file you might like is Sluttinmyhead's Bottom. This, as the name suggests, makes you into a gay bottom, and like all of Sluttinmyhead's files, it's brilliant and unique. He takes you back to your childhood and helps you remember how your friends hypnotized you into loving to suck their cocks and be fucked up the ass. And as that was an impressionable period, it became the core of your sexuality. It's a very special file. There are however some suggestions in it about having to give sex to anyone who asks and going to gay saunas and letting them use your wonderful body, which as erotic as they are I'd edit out for safety's sake.

Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby santi777 » May 7th, 2014, 10:45 pm

Well i did set up sort of a schedule so right now i'm listening to one file a day. I have it set up like this: TrainSexMen,PositiveGayMan and then Curse Forced Gay. Do you think i should only listen to Curse Forced Gay and use the others later? Thanks for the recommendation about Programmable Bottom. Wow, that file sounds so hot. I would be tempted just to leave everything in though just so that i would be more likely to have sex with men...lol
santi777
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 8th, 2014, 4:56 am

santi wrote:
Well i did set up sort of a schedule so right now i'm listening to one file a day. I have it set up like this: TrainSexMen,PositiveGayMan and then Curse Forced Gay. Do you think i should only listen to Curse Forced Gay and use the others later? Thanks for the recommendation about Programmable Bottom. Wow, that file sounds so hot. I would be tempted just to leave everything in though just so that i would be more likely to have sex with men...lol

Well, the one thing you want to remember about anal sex (when you're the bottom) is that when you want someone to enter you, you need to push like you do when you're sitting on the toilet. That relaxes your anal sphincter and allows the top to enter you much more easily.

I'd also suggest that you work with only one file at a time, in this case Curse Forced Gay. If you want to work with another file, use Feminine Conditioning because its suggestions don't contradict anything in CFG. The two files' suggestions don't overlap at all.

Yeah, Programmable Bottom sounds hot, hot, hot! If I weren't so overcommited /overscheduled with files, I'd add it. Would someone remind me of it in a few months?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby avalon69 » May 8th, 2014, 4:13 pm

OH MY WOW GUYS!!! I actually got a manicure in the middle of the mall with a girl friend of mine!!! :-D :-D

My nails are sooo perfect now!!! She had hers French tipped (I chose for her) and they look fabulous :-D
avalon69
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 8th, 2014, 7:36 pm

santi777 wrote:Well i did set up sort of a schedule so right now i'm listening to one file a day. I have it set up like this: TrainSexMen,PositiveGayMan and then Curse Forced Gay. Do you think i should only listen to Curse Forced Gay and use the others later? Thanks for the recommendation about Programmable Bottom. Wow, that file sounds so hot. I would be tempted just to leave everything in though just so that i would be more likely to have sex with men...lol

Agree with Ox, I'd focus first on Curse Forced Gay, you want to be listening to that once a day. You can add/supplement with the others later on but I'd let Forced Gay get in really deep first, to the point where your subconscious knows every word by heart and has accepted it as well. *Or* you could choose another file as your primary file, if that's what you prefer.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » May 8th, 2014, 7:52 pm

By the way, where *is* Sluttinmyhead's Bottom? I can't find it here, just the female version (which looks pretty cool in and of itself, not sure what effect it would have on guys). I have the original version on my disk, but I do love the file and would love to see others enjoy it. Also wonder what would happen if someone used it as a primary means of turning gay -- I didn't listen until I'd been thoroughly programmed by the others.

Avalon, that's really cool!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby santi777 » May 8th, 2014, 10:02 pm

Wow, thanks for the suggestions everyone! I think i'm going to listen to two files primarily Feminine Conditioning and Curse Forced Gay. I have listened to quite a lot of Sissy files in the past and i think they would complement each other and i like the fact they won't be any conflict :)
    I have sort of created from some other Sissy Files, two files which focus on 'friendship with women' which i really love to think about! My two best friends are both female and i love thinking about being friends with girls! But for now i will focus on Feminine Conditioning and Curse Forced Gay. My goal is to end up being a Gay Sissy with no sexual attraction to women! I hope this works :)
    Wow! Avalon that's so cool you got your nails done!!! I can't wait to start doing things like that with my friends ;)
    Thanks Alien for your suggestions :) You really have been so helpful!!! Sluttinmyhead's Bottom file is actually available on their website but you do have to pay a bit for it! I may pick it up at some point but i really want to focus hard on Feminine Conditioning and Curse Forced Gay!!!
santi777
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories