How many have tried Lady Rio's Female Orgasm?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

How many have tried Lady Rio's Female Orgasm?

Postby Dog » September 16th, 2005, 2:16 pm

I have tried it and now listen as many times as I can. I don't know if she checks on the forum but if Lady Rio were to make any other similar experiential file that might provide a similar feeling I would be all over it.
Last edited by Dog on September 20th, 2005, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consider the dog, he toils not,... but Solomon, with all his wisdom, did not get to sleep on the sofa all day.
Dog
Regular
Regular

Postby dynamite » September 19th, 2005, 8:01 pm

i now know why females can loose their minds in bed
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby jeremiah » September 20th, 2005, 3:23 pm

Yes, I did this one.
I cant remember all of it, but I know it works. Its pretty awesome too. I caught myself kinda spazzing out. And moving a lot.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gazzab1 » October 2nd, 2005, 3:57 pm

Tried this one the other day for the first time, not sure if what's what a female orgasm is like but it was absolutely briliant!!!
gazzab1

Postby Kendai » October 3rd, 2005, 8:32 am

somebody try this, use orgasm denial and trigsafe, so you can deny yourself orgasms.

in theory, this should let you experience the file without distraction/cleanup from your male orgasm.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dog » October 3rd, 2005, 8:44 am

Kendai wrote:somebody try this, use orgasm denial and trigsafe, so you can deny yourself orgasms.

in theory, this should let you experience the file without distraction/cleanup from your male orgasm.

Not sure why that would be necessary, but, to each his own. I have recently had the urge to listen to the file simply vanish, I was listening in a compulsive way and then in mid-trance I awoke and all interest in the file was gone. Has this occured in anyone else?
Consider the dog, he toils not,... but Solomon, with all his wisdom, did not get to sleep on the sofa all day.
Dog
Regular
Regular

Postby vaippa_76 » October 7th, 2005, 6:58 am

jeremiah wrote:I cant remember all of it, but I know it works. Its pretty awesome too. I caught myself kinda spazzing out.

I tried this yesterday and felt pretty much the same way.
Quite interesting experience.
vaippa_76

Postby Kendai » October 9th, 2005, 3:15 pm

do you mind re-wording that ignusb? i don't quite understand it.

all i could gather, if i'm figuring it out right, is that listening to female orgasm on orgasm denial didn't let you experience the sensations of the file.

just to be sure, have you tried femaleorgasm before, without denyorgasm?
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby susanbitv » October 7th, 2006, 3:36 pm

I tried it several times, so far it's the only file which has realy worked on me and boy does it work. By the time I came round my knickers and stocking tops were a right mess, I came everywhere. If you try this one you'll be doing a bit of cleaning up after :D
susanbitv

Postby biddybaxter » November 1st, 2006, 7:22 am

Love this file to bits!

It's the first one i tried that really worked. I agree completely with zbr_m I was checking my bedding afterwards because i was sure I'd heard ripping noises while thrashing about.

Have to admit I only dry orgasm from this file (and any file for that matter) not yet ejaculated from it, which is actually my ultimate goal.

Has anyone else actually ejaculated from this file other than susanbitv or any other file for that matter? And if so is there some trick to it, a combination of files maybe?
biddybaxter

Postby caffeinefiend » December 13th, 2006, 8:40 pm

I tried this last night following Lady Rio's Induction2. I didn't feel the transformation aspect of this but I did have phiological responses. My heart rate and breathing increased. I felt flushed and excited. I never came, but it was definately interesting.

I am going to keep going with this one. Just to see if I can have some of the same results that others have had.

Caff
caffeinefiend

Postby ebwje » May 3rd, 2007, 9:34 am

I've tried it, and it's definitely well done.
ebwje

Postby Cubivore » May 4th, 2007, 10:00 am

*deleted*
Last edited by Cubivore on December 12th, 2008, 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cubivore
Regular
Regular

Postby Wannabcarla » May 5th, 2007, 5:04 am

Must have worked, it was intense enough to bring me out of my trance panting... I am only guessing that a woman must experience even more WOW! 8O
Wannabcarla

Postby sissy4humiliationuk » May 27th, 2007, 2:08 am

I have to admit i was a bit of a sceptic about this online stuff and have tried a few if not many files before, but last night i tried this one, turned off the lights, lay on the bed and well, what can i say, it was truly amazing. I thought for a while it was like all the others but when I reached the end orgasam number one made my body tingle and tremble, number two made my cock harden in around 5 seconds flat and number three had me bouncing up and down and squirting everywhere. It really was a sureal experiance and I will most certainly be using it as often as I can :D
sissy4humiliationuk

Postby littlecaltoy » June 3rd, 2007, 9:11 pm

yeah, it was good.
My throat actually hurt a little from the screaming with ecstasy.
Wasn't quite what i expected, though. While i loved it, i had the feeling i was faking it too. But then, maybe that's common with women ;-)
--cal
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Postby dharden » June 4th, 2007, 3:53 pm

littlecaltoy wrote: While i loved it, i had the feeling i was faking it too. But then, maybe that's common with women ;-)

Wouldn't know about that. However, something that can happen with hypnosis is a sort of double-layered thinking. One one level, you can be aware that what you're experiencing is a product of your own mind and imagination, while on another, what you're experiencing seems real and natural.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lissar » June 4th, 2007, 9:35 pm

Just so you all know, it's a very common misperception that all women experience earth-shattering orgasms, or even really long ones. I'm a woman, and my orgasms aren't very long or intense. They're just very pleasurable, and I'm multiorgasmic. All women are different, and all of our genitalia are different. While I don't think it's bad at all for anyone to listen to this file and experience a great orgasm, I don't want men (or even other women) to have misconceptions about the female orgasm.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby deathking0192 » July 18th, 2007, 10:30 pm

I've listened to it, i really haven't experienced it(or for the matter even had a successful trance :cry:) but all in all it would diffenetly be one of the first files i want to try if i ever can go under completly.
deathking0192

Postby chucksantenna » February 4th, 2008, 2:35 am

this was the first file i listened to, when i found this site several years ago, and it worked completely. i felt the transformation and when it got to the part where she talks about your lover spreading your legs i was shocked to feel my legs moving just like she said, completely effortlessly as if there was really someone there holding them up. and it wasnt only physical, i felt like i was in love. the orgasms were amazing too.
thank you Lady Rio
chucksantenna

Postby Tater » February 6th, 2008, 5:06 pm

I have listened to LR- Female Orgasm, personally I liked Studio Jezebel's version for some reason, I used to listen to this file more than any other, although for a while I wasn't listening to any files, but now I'm listening to files that are more, trig, train, curse,
Tater

Postby catgirlatheart » February 7th, 2008, 1:17 am

well, I tried it & loved it.
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby BAC_VI » February 17th, 2008, 1:13 am

I definitely loved it to. I found that i was even able to play alittle, and yet stay enough in the trance to have it work on me.
BAC_VI

Postby Zyph » August 6th, 2008, 7:35 pm

Are you supposed to physically move along with the motions described in the file? Or are you supposed to just imagine them while your body is remaining physically still?
Zyph

Postby winbb2 » August 6th, 2008, 7:43 pm

I have tried this a couple of times and it is simply amazing!!
It is an awesome feeling.
You have to try it :D
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Postby sergeantstroker » August 7th, 2008, 10:20 pm

Wow I couldn't believe how well this worked.

I always thought it would be hard for me to get into a trance because my mind wanders easily so I tried the Bubble Induction to test myself and within seconds I was gone, but even after that I still had questions on how well these would work. I tried this one and I couldn't believe how amazing it felt. I was clinging onto the bed thrusting my hips it was that good and its left me horny as hell.

If you haven't given this one a try you should.
sergeantstroker

Postby Zyph » August 8th, 2008, 11:58 pm

Zyph wrote:Are you supposed to physically move along with the motions described in the file? Or are you supposed to just imagine them while your body is remaining physically still?

My question still stands.
Zyph

Postby dharden » August 9th, 2008, 7:05 pm

Zyph wrote:Are you supposed to physically move along with the motions described in the file? Or are you supposed to just imagine them while your body is remaining physically still?

Don't worry about what you're "supposed" to do, just ... go with it. If you feel like moving, then move. If you feel like remining still while while what's being described plays out in your head, do that.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Wow!

Postby WonderLlama2008 » April 5th, 2009, 2:25 pm

This worked incredibley well on me. I wish she hadn't stopped at 3 orgasms!
WonderLlama2008

Postby chemist1972 » April 6th, 2009, 4:03 pm

I've listened to the file several times- its a very intense experience.
chemist1972

Postby guyincognito88 » April 6th, 2009, 10:00 pm

I'd just like to know if anyone's had any side effects. I'm down with experimentation, but not at all interested in feminization
guyincognito88

Postby Nymphaea » April 7th, 2009, 3:54 am

I dont remember 100%, but I know if theres any other effects than the one its designed to give you, its to make you want to listen to the file more. Nothing like feminization or anything in it :P

Tip for other ladies, it has no reference to males in it that I remember, it is still a great file to listen to hehe :)
Nymphaea
Regular
Regular

Postby iron_blade » April 10th, 2009, 3:02 am

Actually in the beginning it does tell you to leave your body and enter a "whole new female body.", and also in the end it tells you to return to your original male body. However, the body contains no male gender references since you are supposed to beleive your a girl. I'm sure that a file that makes girls orgasm could easilty be constructed from this though :)
iron_blade

Postby guyincognito88 » April 19th, 2009, 11:36 pm

After listening to it again, I'm more convinced that this can have some permanent effects. I'm not a professional hypnotist, but I've read a good bit of material in the past year. It seems that a number of the commands wouldn't be taken in the context of a one time experience by your subconscious mind.

I'm sure thats not a problem for most of the listeners to this type of file, but not everyone.
guyincognito88

Return to Success Stories