terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby OxyFemboi » June 18th, 2014, 4:24 am

Scarlett wrote:
I'm really interested in having a tiny little clitty, but I don't want to get rid of it permanently. Are there any short-term alternatives? EMG's 7 Day shrink is lacking in reviews, but it'd be about perfect for what I'm wanting.

I just looked at the description of EMG's 7 Day Penis Shrink file. If I understand the description correctly, it doesn't shrink your penis at all; you just perceive it as being smaller.

Most of the Penis/Testicles Shrink files are supposed to shrink the penis and/or testicles. The few that don't shrink your package "merely" let you perceive your penis and/or balls as smaller (or gone) for a while.

Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie, as well as his non-curse version, does not get rid of your penis and testicles; it just shrinks them, sometimes dramatically. Your balls are supposed to go up into your inguinal canal -- I never heard of it before, either; I had to Google it (Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_canal) -- but that has not happened to me (yet). I'm not sure if it has happened to anyone on a permanent basis; sometimes they do hide there for a while. If you want a tiny little clitty, using this file will definitely shrink them but not make them vanish.

Then there is "mounding". There were links posted a few pages ago. Check them out. I'm not certain if this is based in reality or is a fantasy. Knowledgeable people have said that it's a fantasy plot point and that they have assisted in the operation. So ... ~shrug~
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Aurelien52 » June 18th, 2014, 5:27 pm

I'm also very tempted by this file, as it could help my submissive side to grow and the humiliation of loosing a rather good sized cock to a little dicklet would be extremely hot for me, but I'm also having seconds though this I still kinda like my cock.

But I'm getting more and more tempted so I might listen to it very soon.
Aurelien52

Postby diode168 » June 18th, 2014, 8:48 pm

You might as well try it. Even if you regret it after a couple of listens you won't mind. :twisted:
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby jearns » June 19th, 2014, 7:21 pm

Small1sh wrote:Just wondering how everyone else is getting on that we've not heard from for a while, like Cloudrider07, Jearns and pashrinker?

I'd be interested to see what theirs are like now [with a ruler].

id be better if i had more time to dedicate. when i went oin my first spree it was amazing the results i saw, but ive tried to relisten now, get into an okay trance, but nothing happens. i need a new jumpstart.

summer vacation from school means i can have some more time.

any thoughts on jump starting?

when i stopped listneing i stopped shrinking.
jearns
Regular
Regular

Postby jearns » June 27th, 2014, 1:23 pm

Tried a new thing in my plateau and it's working!!!!!! I'm now barley touching 5" after only 2 days (about .10th inch)/

I'm listening to:
Curse Teenie Weenie
Curse Prepubsecnt
EMG Curse Penis shrink

Then listening and looping at night. Took a while to get a boner for a photo, but really happy!

Is there anything good or bad about listening on loop overnight?
jearns
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » June 27th, 2014, 11:35 pm

So where's the picture? Lol
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 28th, 2014, 12:21 am

jearns wrote:
Tried a new thing in my plateau and it's working!!!!!!

So how did you break through your plateau and start shrinking again? Inquiring dudes who want to shrink even more want to know!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Not shrinking enough

Postby larrn » June 28th, 2014, 10:50 pm

I listened intently day and night, and lost maybe 1/2 " . Started at about 5" and now about 4 1/2", never measured but think I did lose 1/2 ". Still, not what I was hoping to achieve. Was hoping for less than 3". or better yet 2".

How do you all get it to shrink this small?

Or even smaller would be better.

Wanting to become a fucktoy and a small penis would help me become this.

Have been listening to a file about me being a cumwhore, and I think shrinking my penis will help me in this endeavor.

Any suggestions, or anyone to make me serve them?
larrn
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 29th, 2014, 12:12 am

larrn wrote:
I listened intently day and night, and lost maybe 1/2 " . Started at about 5" and now about 4 1/2", never measured but think I did lose 1/2 ". Still, not what I was hoping to achieve. Was hoping for less than 3". or better yet 2".

How do you all get it to shrink this small?

Or even smaller would be better.

You will shrink more as you listen more. Eventually you will get there.

There are a lot of files that make you desire cocksucking and anal sex on WMM. I'm sure that listening to one or more of them along with Curse of the Teeny Weenie will help you in your quest. If you are not already gay, these sex acts will become more desirable (in fact, they will be the only way in which you have sex) if you listen to Curse Forced Gay.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby catag87 » June 29th, 2014, 3:57 pm

I'm interested in this file. Is it permanent? Will I have regrets most likely?
What's the best way to get it to work? How does it work?

If I continue to listen would I be unable to have penetrative sex?
catag87

Postby diode168 » June 29th, 2014, 9:00 pm

Yes it appears for all intensive purposes to be permanent. At first you may have regrets but as you keep listening the regrets will go away as you crave to be smaller.

Best way to get it to work is just to listen.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » June 29th, 2014, 9:19 pm

catag wrote:
I'm interested in this file. Is it permanent? Will I have regrets most likely?
What's the best way to get it to work? How does it work?

If I continue to listen would I be unable to have penetrative sex?

Yes, it's permanent. You may regret listening initially. However, there are suggestions in the file that make you want to shrink and even crave shrinking more and more. You might even start to think of those with huge cocks as abnormal. And you are extremely proud of teeny weenie! I'm currently 1.75 inches and want to shrink further! I love my teeny peepee.

I suggest that yo listen to the curse version, Curse of the Teeny Weenie. The non-curse version has the exact same suggestions. Teh curse version just makes the need to listen explicit.

If you get small enough, you will be unable to have penetrative sex. You will also find it extremely hard to get hard ... or even want to get hard. You only option when your weenie is teeny is receptive anal sex or sucking cock. In other words, Curse Forced Gay is a real option.

Come, join us! We're the 0.6 % of the population that has a penis less than 2.76 inches (7 cm). The technical term is micropenis.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby catag87 » June 29th, 2014, 9:44 pm

I just may join you guys. I'm a straight top and the idea of a change turns me on so bad. I'm 6 inches now. What could I get down to? Why does the desire to have a little cock become so strong?
catag87

Postby OxyFemboi » June 29th, 2014, 9:54 pm

catag wrote:[/b]
I just may join you guys. I'm a straight top and the idea of a change turns me on so bad. I'm 6 inches now. What could I get down to? Why does the desire to have a little cock become so strong?

Among the suggestions is the desire to have an even smaller cock. There are also suggestions that you love you smaller cock ... peepee ... weenie ... baby bits ... etc. You eventually find it hard to refer to your penis as a cock or dick, since those terms are reserved cocks that are a lot bigger than yours. Yours is continually shrinking smaller and smaller ... and you love it.

Listen. Even if you initially regret it, you won't after a while. This file has NO unsatisfied users; suggestions make you fall in love with the result: a really teeny weenie. That's why there is no Curse Removal File.

Here's the link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby catag87 » June 30th, 2014, 12:39 pm

Think I will avoid this one then. Lol
catag87

Postby diode168 » June 30th, 2014, 8:36 pm

Come on you know you want to. It's totally worth it. You will love it, I promise you that. In 6 months time you will look back and the thought of not doing it would be very troubling.

Go on catag87 go and enjoy yourself, do it. :twisted:
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » June 30th, 2014, 11:36 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
catag wrote:

Among the suggestions is the desire to have an even smaller cock. There are also suggestions that you love you smaller cock ... peepee ... weenie ... baby bits ... etc. You eventually find it hard to refer to your penis as a cock or dick, since those terms are reserved cocks that are a lot bigger than yours. Yours is continually shrinking smaller and smaller ... and you love it.

Listen. Even if you initially regret it, you won't after a while. This file has NO unsatisfied users; suggestions make you fall in love with the result: a really teeny weenie. That's why there is no Curse Removal File.

Here's the link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby regulus » July 1st, 2014, 10:29 pm

I'll be starting back soon expect a update asap
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby catag87 » July 2nd, 2014, 12:06 am

diode168 wrote:Come on you know you want to. It's totally worth it. You will love it, I promise you that. In 6 months time you will look back and the thought of not doing it would be very troubling.

Go on catag87 go and enjoy yourself, do it. :twisted:

Sorry I love my wife too much :)
catag87

Postby ColourMePink » July 8th, 2014, 12:21 am

Wow, lots and lots of pages. I'm a complete newbie and I don't understand how this file can actually possibly work??? *looks amazed* ... it just doesn't seem physically possible. Though I'll admit I'm a little sceptical about hypnosis in general and I just kinda stumbled onto this website earlier and by extension stumbled into this thread when I went into success stories.

I'm gonna have to say though, as a girl... my experiences tell me this is something highly unusual for the average male to want. I guess, don't mind me, I'm just semi speechless... I'm just having a tiny bit of trouble wrapping my head around this as a concept. It just goes against most things I know about men. Not judging anyone... I'm just struggling to comprehend it. Lol and I'm probably not even making sense now.
ColourMePink

Postby OxyFemboi » July 8th, 2014, 3:47 am

ColourMePink wrote:
I'm gonna have to say though, as a girl... my experiences tell me this is something highly unusual for the average male to want. I guess, don't mind me, I'm just semi speechless... I'm just having a tiny bit of trouble wrapping my head around this as a concept. It just goes against most things I know about men. Not judging anyone... I'm just struggling to comprehend it. Lol and I'm probably not even making sense now.

In fact your post was quite comprehensible. In case you have not noticed, not all men are the same ... or even close to being a typical guy. Each of us consider the reason(s) we use the file to be both necessary and sufficient ... for us.

There are as many reasons for a man to want to have a smaller penis as there are people using the file. I can only speak for myself. I want one because I am gay and a total bottom. If I had a larger penis, I wold be asked all the time by someone else to fuck them. Becoming erect is nearly impossible for me. I have grand mal, petit mal and psychomotor epilepsy; the medications that control my epileptic seizures quite well also make it nearly impossible to become hard. It saves multitudes of explanations and embarrassment on both our parts if it's "obviously" impossible for me to top another guy.

Other males have other reasons, ranging from rational to emotional to "I just want a smaller penis". I gave some of my reasoning. Others may explain their reasons if they wish.

If you explore this site thoroughly, you will find all sorts of other files that were created to do things you never thought of. At least a few people want that file and are interested enough to possibly pay for it, download it and listen to it; otherwise the file would not exist.

The general rule on this website is [b]Live and Let Live]/b]. If you don't like a file, don't listen to it. Some people want it (and perhaps someone commissioned it). I have no interest in some kinds of files; I recognize that other people do. If I have no interest in a file, I don't listen to it.

As a female, you -- by definition -- have no penis to shrink. Your interest is probably academic. I hope I have satisfied your curiosity.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ColourMePink » July 8th, 2014, 4:16 am

Thanking you muchly for the reply :). I'm sitting here realising that I made something a large generalisation... I'm honestly quite happy for anyone to listen to anything they would like... without fear of being attacked for their choices. I'm actually quite big on freedom of choice as a general rule.

I guess, to clarify. Yes it is academic interest.. in my particular group of acquaintances and friends, I probably wouldn't know anyone who would be remotely interested in this.... in fact they'd probably run terrified in the opposite direction. I'm realising that obviously there are all kinds of people in the world, with different kinks and turn ons.. fetishes ect. And I realise it makes sense there would be sub groups who would have reasons for wanting a file such as this one... or a number of the other ones on this site. *laughs* I think my eyes have been opened quite substantially over the last few hours that I've been exploring this website and I keep finding things that just amaze me (when I think it can't happen again).
ColourMePink

Postby actofgod » July 9th, 2014, 11:05 pm

For users (victims?) of this file, have you experienced mental fog, depression, low motivation or energy, or other mental or emotional effects due to lower testosterone levels? (A few users did mention lower T levels in blood tests, but none addressed this topic in much depth.)

It's clear the file can and does work at shrinking all parts it claims to, as well as including wording about directly lowering T levels. Therefore, you'd expect to find these common symptoms of low-T appear as it progresses. Before and after pics don't show it, but before and after blood tests might be interesting.

For those who may like the idea of shrinking, caution may be warranted if it also causes these "unlabeled" side effects, as they could influence daily work, life, and relationships in more ways than originally expected.
actofgod

Postby OxyFemboi » July 10th, 2014, 5:36 am

actofgod wrote:
For users (victims?) of this file, have you experienced mental fog, depression, low motivation or energy, or other mental or emotional effects due to lower testosterone levels? (A few users did mention lower T levels in blood tests, but none addressed this topic in much depth.)

I am not one of the file's victims -- I object to the word's usage -- since I went into this with both eyes open and extremely desirous of the results. User is much less judgmental and carries no negative implications. I consider lower T levels a desirable effect since I am trans. Anything that helps me be more fem is a positive -- not a negative -- side effect. (Why are "side effects" always assumed to have negative consequences?)

I have noticed being more fatigued and sleeping more than I usually have. Of course, I have had a much more stressful time in my life lately unrelated to using the Curse of the Teeny Weenie file. I'll check with my GP when I see him next month. Of course, I also plan to ask him to put me on Hormone Replacement Therapy (estrogen, not testosterone) then as well.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on July 29th, 2014, 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby kammm » July 12th, 2014, 6:58 am

Hey guys!

...I need help.

I've been trying Curse of the Teeny Weenie and nothing's been happening. I've tried a bunch of other files too with no results.

Can I get some help/advice?

Thanks!
kammm

Postby OxyFemboi » July 14th, 2014, 1:12 am

kamm wrote:
Hey guys!

...I need help.

I've been trying Curse of the Teeny Weenie and nothing's been happening. I've tried a bunch of other files too with no results.

Can I get some help/advice?

Thanks!

My suggestions are probably what everyone else will say:
Use one file at a time.
Listen to that one file as much as possible.

In other words, OBSESS about one file, in this case Curse of the Teeny Weenie. Listen to it. Leave it on as background noise like you'd listen to your favorite radio station when every you are home (sort of an almost-subliminal). Play it when you're sleeping. In other words, listen to the file as much as you can manage, preferably 24/7.

When you think of the file's suggestions, do them. Play with your nipples. Think about your penis growing softer and smile. Be happy that your penis is shrinking.

Do this and it will happen.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby foxbarking » July 15th, 2014, 12:08 am

ColourMePink wrote:Wow, lots and lots of pages. I'm a complete newbie and I don't understand how this file can actually possibly work??? *looks amazed* ... it just doesn't seem physically possible. Though I'll admit I'm a little sceptical about hypnosis in general and I just kinda stumbled onto this website earlier and by extension stumbled into this thread when I went into success stories.

I'm actually a psychologist and hypnosis in reality is an advanced state of suggestion. While it might seem that suggestion cannot do something such as shrink a body part, with a penis it is different. Penises can shrink on their own, whether by application of cold or due to mental states. My theory about why this is effective is because of the subject's desire to have their penis shrunken strengthens the effectiveness of the suggestion. Since the size of the penis can shrink temporarily due to mental states, it's not out of the realm of possibility that this can happen through advanced suggestion.

For me, it was odd because it was not something I had thought about too much. I started this because I lost a game of chess. If you check out the pictures of mine, it went from 8" to practically nothing. However, unlike a lot of people, since it is due to suggestion, I personally believe it is completely reversible. Personally, it probably works better on someone who (I hate these terms but can think of no other way to say this) is a "grower" and not a "shower."

I got interested in the small penis humiliation due to something I saw going on. In high school and college, guys always bragged or lied about their penis, always wanting it to seem big. However, as guys got older, I noticed it switched. My uncles, my ex bf and all the men in his family, my brother, my cousins and all of other straight friends (I havent met many gay friends who have switched) all switch to the opposite. They make comments about their dicks being small, some even making boasts about how theirs is smaller than everyone elses. Then, even though I was quite large, I asked my bf to tease me as if it were small and it was a huge turn on. I think going most of my life as large as I was, and being quite well know for it (oh, you're Jake, I heard you have a huge dick-everyone seems to know everything about everyone in Chicago), that the opposite had an appeal to it. I dunno.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby kammm » July 28th, 2014, 7:15 pm

Hey guys! I really need help getting this to work.

Your stories make it seem effortless

Please give me advice!
kammm

Postby MasterDrayke » July 29th, 2014, 7:00 pm

How many times have you listened, how often, and when did you first start? You may just need to keep listening and wait.
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby Aurelien52 » August 3rd, 2014, 5:03 am

Hey guys !
So I finally give it a go last night and listen to it twice. And today I've got a strange feeling in my cock, specially when I'm hard.
I hope that's it's the file making his job, even if I'm a little anxious about loosing my adult cock. x3
Aurelien52

Postby Small1sh » August 4th, 2014, 7:58 am

Aurelien52 wrote:Hey guys !
So I finally give it a go last night and listen to it twice. And today I've got a strange feeling in my cock, specially when I'm hard.
I hope that's it's the file making his job, even if I'm a little anxious about loosing my adult cock. x3

Can I suggest that you first please take a 'before' photo of it (with a tape measure next to it so we can see what the original length was) - and also continue to take photos as it shrinks, that'd be great [a video would be cool of a 'before' and 'after' - we've not had one of them here before] :)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » August 6th, 2014, 8:14 pm

kammm wrote:Hey guys! I really need help getting this to work.

Your stories make it seem effortless

Please give me advice!

Kamm, going into trance is a skill and I don't think this is a very easy file for someone who hasn't had experience with hypnosis.

Basically, trance is a natural state of enhanced receptiveness to the experiences of others, often delivered by suggestion. When you watch a movie or read a book and get so engrossed in the action you forget you're watching or reading, that's trance.

The trick to mastering hypnosis is learning to go into trance on command. Most inductions try to give you those skills but Sarnoga uses what's called a confusion induction here and he basically assumes you know how to go into trance. I think that makes it a slightly advanced file compared to most of the files here. Also, he has you do stuff while listening and it can be challenging to do that for a long period and at the same time maintain a light trance.

For you and anyone else who's having trouble, I'd suggest practice with Blink's Basic Induction and/or Bubble Induction. These are designed to teach you the skills you need to trance easily. After a few weeks of practice, come back and give Teeny Weenie another try.

BTW, even though I've had a lot of experience with hypnosis I didn't find this file effortless! It required a lot of time and effort on my part. I think you'll find that those who had the best results were those of us who really did follow the instructions, such as spending all that time doing nipple play. But you'll be rewarded with horniness and pleasure like you've never experienced, in fact, the constant horniness was one of the things that was hardest for me to deal with since I was so horny I was having trouble getting things done.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » August 6th, 2014, 8:21 pm

actofgod wrote:For users (victims?) of this file, have you experienced mental fog, depression, low motivation or energy, or other mental or emotional effects due to lower testosterone levels? (A few users did mention lower T levels in blood tests, but none addressed this topic in much depth.)

It's clear the file can and does work at shrinking all parts it claims to, as well as including wording about directly lowering T levels. Therefore, you'd expect to find these common symptoms of low-T appear as it progresses. Before and after pics don't show it, but before and after blood tests might be interesting.

For those who may like the idea of shrinking, caution may be warranted if it also causes these "unlabeled" side effects, as they could influence daily work, life, and relationships in more ways than originally expected.

Actofgod, yes. I've struggled with lack of energy since my balls shrank. The file *does* say you won't make testosterone anymore so I don't know that it is unlabeled, but you're right, it's a side effect and you may have to go on TRT.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » August 6th, 2014, 8:35 pm

ColourMePink wrote:Thanking you muchly for the reply :). I'm sitting here realising that I made something a large generalisation... I'm honestly quite happy for anyone to listen to anything they would like... without fear of being attacked for their choices. I'm actually quite big on freedom of choice as a general rule.

I guess, to clarify. Yes it is academic interest.. in my particular group of acquaintances and friends, I probably wouldn't know anyone who would be remotely interested in this.... in fact they'd probably run terrified in the opposite direction. I'm realising that obviously there are all kinds of people in the world, with different kinks and turn ons.. fetishes ect. And I realise it makes sense there would be sub groups who would have reasons for wanting a file such as this one... or a number of the other ones on this site. *laughs* I think my eyes have been opened quite substantially over the last few hours that I've been exploring this website and I keep finding things that just amaze me (when I think it can't happen again).

It can be very surprising even to those of us who did it. I mean, I was always proud of having a nice sized cock and the only thoughts I ever had as to its size were wondering if I could make it even bigger. I think there were more than a few of us like that.

But when I saw the pictures of the guys who were shrinking I got so turned on I knew immedately I had to do it.

Sure, most guys will freak out or go "huh" when they hear about this, but I don't think the desire for emasculation in one form or another is that uncommon. I think it probably has psychodynamic origins in many of us and dates back to infantile experience, the realization that the mother has no penis, the settling in of sexual role models, the Oedipus complex. In my case, I can trace it back to my relationship with my mother. In other cases, it could be physiological, e.g., someone who is born transgendered.

I think it's also true that we guys all have a woman lurking inside us (and vice versa) and it can be surprising when that normally suppressed part of our psyches emerges. As in the guy who suddenly starts to cross dress in middle age, having never before had any desire to do so. This might be psychodynamic, but it could also be an instinct -- call it the female appearance instinct, which I think we'd all agree is a very strong part of the female psyche (and ancient, seen in many species in different versions) -- an instinct triggered by subtle hormonal changes that we don't understand. The whole process is a bit messier than our still somewhat straighlaced society likes to admit (as witness a female dog humping a leg).
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » August 7th, 2014, 4:13 am

actofgod wrote:

Yes, I have noticed being more easily fatigued and sleeping much more during the last month. I don't know if it's due to Curse of the Teeny Weenie or some other cause. I did mention those problems to my doctor at my last checkup. I don't think he specifically tested for low Testosterone levels; if he checked them and they were low, he'd have to start Testosterone Replacement, which (I suspect) involves a lot of paperwork that he would rather not bother with.

Since I asked for a recommendation to a psychiatrist (so I can start Hormone Replacement Therapy to start transitioning from male to female), I suspect I will have testosterone levels checked within a month or so by some doctor.

If/when I ever get testosterone levels (bound, free, and total) checked and results reported to me, I will report them here.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » August 7th, 2014, 1:22 pm

catag87 wrote:

Sorry I love my wife too much :)

We really need a file for guys who want to shrink but not end up impotent. I didn't want to be impotent and eventually my penis rebelled while I was looking at porn and I was able to get hard again, with most of the shrinkage permanent. So it seems it can be done, it just needs a file with the right suggestions.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Testosterone tests

Postby cloudrider07 » August 9th, 2014, 5:15 am

I actually did get T blood tests. I was well within listening to the teeny weenie file however when my doctor got concerns and she first tested me so I don't know an actual starting point for my t production. However for my age the normal range is 600-900. my first test was under 300. Several more tests were done, each of them lower than the test before all while I was listening to the file. My last test was 200 when my doc left the practice. Since then I have been placed on medicine to raise the levels and I didn't like having higher t levels any more, so I stopped taking them. My body just didn't feel right and I'm more peaceful with my levels. Now I don't use anything and I imagine I am stable around 200 level.
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Advice

Postby MasterDrayke » August 9th, 2014, 5:33 am

Hey everyone,

So, I'm having a bit of a dilemma. About a year ago, I created my own version of this file recorded in my voice and with a handful of changes. I had a sub of mine listen to it and it worked shockingly well, causing instant, total impotence and rapid shrinking. He has been shriveled and limp ever since and, although he liked it at first (sort of lol) we've decided to part ways and he's now begging for me to at least allow him to have erections again.

Should I make a dispel file for him or let him stay impotent forever? I'm having a hard time deciding. Those of you who have succumbed to Sarnoga's curse, would you reverse the effects if you could? Thanks in advance.
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby andrew » August 9th, 2014, 5:57 am

once you have an innie, why would anyone go back? I love my teeny weenie.
andrew
Regular
Regular

Re: Advice

Postby Alien4420 » August 9th, 2014, 10:46 am

MasterDrayke wrote:Hey everyone,

So, I'm having a bit of a dilemma. About a year ago, I created my own version of this file recorded in my voice and with a handful of changes. I had a sub of mine listen to it and it worked shockingly well, causing instant, total impotence and rapid shrinking. He has been shriveled and limp ever since and, although he liked it at first (sort of lol) we've decided to part ways and he's now begging for me to at least allow him to have erections again.

Should I make a dispel file for him or let him stay impotent forever? I'm having a hard time deciding. Those of you who have succumbed to Sarnoga's curse, would you reverse the effects if you could? Thanks in advance.

I ended up reversing the effects (not the size but the impotence) but not because I wanted to. Well, originally, I didn't want to become impotent, but eventually the file changed me so I did. Unfortunately, at some point, my penis figured out to escape and I was never able to undo that, even after listening to the curse version.

I guess what I'd say is that in the end, even though I hadn't wanted it, I would have been happy to stay impotent. It was neither better nor worse overall than being able to get hard. The plus for being impotent was that I was horny all the time. I really missed that when I went back to regular orgasms. I'd come and then feel my sex drive ebb and after you've lived with a permanently on sex drive, that's a bummer. The negative was that I was so horny I couldn't get anything done. I guess I should add that my weenie doesn't work as well as it used to. It doesn't like to get hard or stay hard as easily as it used to, I guess because my balls got so much smaller.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby cloudrider07 » August 10th, 2014, 8:30 pm

Its hard to believe one hypnosis session had this much success. I was skeptical about teenie weenie at first. I did see the power of hypnosis when I lost 3 inches. But even after months of listening I never lost the ability to get hard. Such a file seems kind of impossible but a nice little fantasy. Did it just work on this one guy, or on others too. If it is so powerful, and it really does what you described why haven't you added it to wmm?
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby MasterDrayke » August 10th, 2014, 10:55 pm

cloudrider07 wrote:

Its hard to believe one hypnosis session had this much success. I was skeptical about teenie weenie at first. I did see the power of hypnosis when I lost 3 inches. But even after months of listening I never lost the ability to get hard. Such a file seems kind of impossible but a nice little fantasy. Did it just work on this one guy, or on others too. If it is so powerful, and it really does what you described why haven't you added it to wmm?

It wasn't just one session but the impotence did occur immediately after the first listen (which, at that point, could have just been him psyching himself out). He listened to the file every day from then on and the effects continued.

I haven't uploaded it to wmm mainly because the changes I made to it make reference to myself as the listener's Master and uses the listener's desire to please his Master as motivation to a) allow the suggestions to stick and b) keep listening. I just don't know if it would make sense for others to listen to.

That said, someone just wrote to me asking to hear it. I might make changes to it to make it more applicable to people who don't know me and maybe I'll upload it after that if Sarnoga doesn't mind. In the meantime, anyone can message me and take it from there. I have other files as well.

I'm still trying to decide if I should reverse the impotence for him though. I don't want him to be unhappy and since we're parting ways I kind of want to let him move on with his life with a clean slate but I really enjoy knowing he's impotent. I find it very hot but I do have a conscience. It's a moral dilemma I suppose so I'm trying to get input about how this file had affected people's lives and if they think I should reverse it for him (the impotence. I imagine the shrinking is permanent).

Edit: Oh, and, yes, one other guy has listened to it (a former sub of mine) and it worked very well overall except he never reached total impotence. Instead, it was just difficult for him to stay hard very long or get fully hard but he did shrink from 8" to 6" within about two months' time.
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » August 12th, 2014, 4:23 am

MasterDrayke wrote:
I'm still trying to decide if I should reverse the impotence for him though. I don't want him to be unhappy and since we're parting ways I kind of want to let him move on with his life with a clean slate but I really enjoy knowing he's impotent. I find it very hot but I do have a conscience. It's a moral dilemma I suppose so I'm trying to get input about how this file had affected people's lives and if they think I should reverse it for him (the impotence. I imagine the shrinking is permanent).

You might want to ask your sub if he wants to stay impotent when the two of you separate, whether it is due to getting tired of each other, moving for a new job, or whatever. He might enjoy being impotent.

Alternately, you could record a impotence reversal file for him and let him make the decision whether to become potent again.

I'd love to hear the revised file if/when you upload it.

As far as the file affecting me: I loved becoming small and impotent. I have no sex drive at all now ... and love it! I'm a bottom and want to be (and stay) small and impotent. That way, I won't ever be asked to top; I have no desire in to ever top.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » August 12th, 2014, 8:36 am

cloudrider07 wrote:

I know another guy here who reacted that way to the original C-TW after only one listen and was struggling to undo it. I suspect it isn't the hypnosis file but rather the subject that's making the difference here.

I know that I've reacted to some things after only a single listen, while others have taken months of steady listening. In my case, I think that's had a lot to do with whether I was resistant to the suggestion (slow) or at the opposite extreme really wanted it (fast).
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » August 12th, 2014, 8:46 am

MasterDrayke wrote:

I found that much but not all of the shrinking was permanent. I'm still a lot shorter, thinner, and floppier than I was, and I don't get/stay hard as long. Erect I'm still 4-1/2" rather than 6-1/2" but of course while I was listening the only time I got erect was when I woke up with the occasional morning stiffie so that in itself is a huge gain.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Small1sh » August 12th, 2014, 10:37 am

Alien4420 wrote:
MasterDrayke wrote:

I found that much but not all of the shrinking was permanent. I'm still a lot shorter, thinner, and floppier than I was, and I don't get/stay hard as long. Erect I'm still 4-1/2" rather than 6-1/2" but of course while I was listening the only time I got erect was when I woke up with the occasional morning stiffie so that in itself is a huge gain.

Could we have a picture update please? Or even a 'before' and 'after' if that's possible :) Mine has never been longer than 5" (although years ago it always used to be 4 1/2" until it grew 1/2 an inch for some reason, but it keeps changing its mind with how long it can get - from 4 1/2", 4 3/4" and 5" [or possibly 1/4" longer])

Image :)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby subneedingdom » August 12th, 2014, 11:28 am

For some reason I can't get this file to work for me. I've let I loop am doing housework, I've let myself listen at night while relaxing in bed. I haven't seen a single bit of progress though.
subneedingdom

Postby Alien4420 » August 12th, 2014, 11:36 am

Small1sh wrote:
Could we have a picture update please? Or even a 'before' and 'after' if that's possible :) Mine has never been longer than 5" (although years ago it always used to be 4 1/2" until it grew 1/2 an inch for some reason, but it keeps changing its mind with how long it can get - from 4 1/2", 4 3/4" and 5" [or possibly 1/4" longer])

Image :)

LOL mine always changes its mind too. So I use the maximum, 4-1/2" in my case.

Anyway, the pictures i posted are still current. Not the ones where the shaft was super thin and floppy or I was trying to masturbate and it shrank and there was nothing to grab hold of, but basically it's the same size it was when I posted them and still somewhat floppy, it has much less substance to it than it used to. I don't see a length increase when I measure it so I don't think new pics would look any different than the current ones. The main difference is that it gets hard now when I stroke it, rather than almost always being soft and actually shrinking when I stroke it. It doesn't stay hard the way it used to, either, it will be rock hard for a few minutes but then it gets kind of rubbery (though still hard enough to come).
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » August 12th, 2014, 11:44 am

subneedingdom wrote:For some reason I can't get this file to work for me. I've let I loop am doing housework, I've let myself listen at night while relaxing in bed. I haven't seen a single bit of progress though.

You aren't the only one who's had trouble. Have you had much experience with hypnosis? Because this file pretty much assumes that you do, the suggestions to go into trance assume that you've already mastered it whereas the typical induction takes you step by step and shows you how. If you aren't, I suggest you listen for a bit to a trance training file like Blink's basic induction or bubble induction, they'll give you the skills you need to go into trance on demand. Another possibility would be to use Audyssey to edit a conventional induction in in place of Sarnoga's confusion induction. Once you're in a light trance it will work.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby subneedingdom » August 12th, 2014, 12:10 pm

Alien4420 wrote:
subneedingdom wrote:For some reason I can't get this file to work for me. I've let I loop am doing housework, I've let myself listen at night while relaxing in bed. I haven't seen a single bit of progress though.

You aren't the only one who's had trouble. Have you had much experience with hypnosis? Because this file pretty much assumes that you do, the suggestions to go into trance assume that you've already mastered it whereas the typical induction takes you step by step and shows you how. If you aren't, I suggest you listen for a bit to a trance training file like Blink's basic induction or bubble induction, they'll give you the skills you need to go into trance on demand. Another possibility would be to use Audyssey to edit a conventional induction in in place of Sarnoga's confusion induction. Once you're in a light trance it will work.

Bubble didn't work for me. I'll try blink's. I'm deaf in one ear, so binaural is useless on me but it says it is just an enhancement, so I'll give it a go.
subneedingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories