feminization success questions

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

feminization success questions

Postby Diane_Ronni » September 12th, 2014, 1:05 am

Hi there,

I would be very interested to know if any of you truly experienced changes in their mind and body due the use of feminization hypnosis. But only with hypnosis, no other things.

Would you mind to share it? I am very curious to know what kind of changes did happen?

Diane,
Diane_Ronni
Regular
Regular

Postby Diane_Ronni » September 13th, 2014, 11:30 am

Nice, but,very hard,to tell through the pictures. Would you like to share more about it?

Or others, please share
Diane_Ronni
Regular
Regular

Postby Diane_Ronni » September 13th, 2014, 1:06 pm

I really want and need to become a success feminization story. Need help,with that

Diane
Diane_Ronni
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » September 14th, 2014, 1:42 am

Then Im sure that you will succeed in your endeavors. I personally, suggest gaining a level of trance that's comfortable for yourself, and then going after the meatier files as itll be more fun and easy.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Diane_Ronni » September 14th, 2014, 6:04 am

Thank you,

So how is your progress? What are the effects that you are experiencing?
Physically and mentally?

That is what I am doing. I can get into trance, also deep one. Hard to work with no feedback. Feminization is a long process seems.

And files are bounded by nature. They aren't alive, or flexible, or suits perfectly.

Diane
Diane_Ronni
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » September 14th, 2014, 7:48 am

My feminization has mostly been mental stuff off of one site in particular. Of course Ive been extremely slow about everything outside of my body but my brain seems to balance between non woman and pure woman. Almost like Im a woman on the inside with a shell of a man. I imagine if my environment changed to that of a womans, Id never want to leave it again. Ive been mixing in female suggestions for years and now its starting to take hold and not let go so easily. I generally have seen myself as a man dabbing into the womans life as an undercover agent but lately Ive been coming out to people all the time. I did fem butt growth a year ago and it grew pretty big. Bigger than my waist and hasn't really gone away. I am pretty skinny and short so it sticks out a bit. For me its been a battle between the physical effects only without the mental parts or the mental parts without the physical effects. Im slowly merging the two at a inch per month speed. Not that I cant speed up the process, which I can and have done but let go of the suggestions, I just have fallen in love with process maybe one day Ill just be completely female head to toe. I do have dreams of being a woman constantly, yesterday I was a woman with a hot girlfriend. I admit its very strange and different than being a man.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories