terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Alien4420 » September 3rd, 2014, 10:55 am

hypnobro92 wrote:So has anyone actually gotten there weewee sucked up inside them yet? Or balls for that matter?

I don't know about getting it sucked inside, the best I've seen so far was just the head.

My left ball goes up now sometimes when I'm coming, but they never move up inside permanently. :-|
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » September 3rd, 2014, 10:58 am

subneedingdom wrote:Wow. So I've been listening to the file about two months, at least twice weekly and hoping it would work. It's so hot to imagine myself shrinking to nothing since I'm a bottom anyway. I never could get it to work until I remeasured tonight. I went from about 7" to 5.5" without even noticing. It's also very difficult to maintain an erection at this point. Getting the picture was a pain since it would go soft instantly if I stopped touching it. It's such an erotic file, but now I'm beginning to have regrets.

I kept listening since it was dominant and arousing. It still turns me on, but since I'm having regrets at such a massive loss in two months, I'm not sure if I should listen anymore, as much as I want to.

Edit: uploaded to gallery.

Well if you don't want it you should probably stop if you can. At this point it's all in your head, the physical shrinkage won't start to occur for a while, so it can be reversed in theory. But anyway, if shrinkage does keep on happening as it did for a bunch of us, I agree with Diode, if you keep listening it will change what you want so you shouldn't end up having regrets -- at least no one has so far.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby hypnobro92 » September 4th, 2014, 6:51 pm

[quote="Alien4420"]
hypnobro92 wrote:So has anyone actually gotten there weewee sucked up inside them yet? Or balls for that matter?

I don't know about getting it sucked inside, the best I've seen so far was just the head.

My left ball goes up now sometimes when I'm coming, but they never move up inside permanently. :-|[/quote

Oh cool! I would like to see some photos of that, but it's always flaccid. I want mine to be teeny even when hard (it already is flaccid :P)
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » September 4th, 2014, 7:00 pm

well mine shrunk from 6-1/2" to 4-1/2' when it's hard and that's been permanent but I don't think they'll ever be tiny when hard, alas.

I think I posted a photo of my retracted ball in the gallery. I had to push it up with my finger since it only does it on its own when I'm coming but it gives you the general idea. Both balls shrunk a lot but the left one is smaller. They can both be pushed up easily now, if I put clothespins on my scrotum they'd stay there. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

New Teeny Weenie File

Postby MasterDrayke » September 5th, 2014, 8:49 pm

By popular demand, I have edited my version of the Curse of the Teenie Weeny to make it suitable for any guy wanting to listen and have uploaded it to the site. The file is similar but not identical to Sarnoga's original file and is recorded in my voice.

I dare you to listen! If you do listen, let us know how it goes!

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8029/Alternate-Curse-of-the-Teeny-Weenie.php

(The file is premium for now since it is a new upload. I don't know of any way to change that but contact me if you are particularly interested in the file and don't have/can't afford a premium membership.

Also, I will eventually be uploading a version that's just the body for anyone wanting to use an induction and awakener of their choice but I'd like people to give mine a try first. :D
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby Scarlett_S » September 6th, 2014, 9:35 pm

I've been mulling this over for a while, long knowing how hot it would be, but I pride myself in my 7" and can't imagine not having it, but I'd love love love to be able to wear panties without such a big bulge. I finally listened to it tonight, fully expecting someone to show up so I was on edge the whole time and eventually had to cut out five minutes from the end because I had to pee so bad, but I still think it may be working a bit... I haven't gotten completely hard since listening and I'm more or less soft unless I provoke it. I'm gonna sleep with it on loop tonight, but I'm still not sure if I want the lasting damage. If I stop before any permanent damage, I should be able to find my way out of it. Pictures in a bit!
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » September 7th, 2014, 4:24 pm

Great response -- not getting fully hard is precisely what you should expect at this stage. Your panties should be fitting in no time at all. But -- I don't know how quickly permanent shrinkage occurs, so caveat emptor! I get hard again now but it's only 4-1/2" and it used to be 6-1/2".
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: New Teeny Weenie File

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » September 7th, 2014, 6:01 pm

MasterDrayke wrote:By popular demand, I have edited my version of the Curse of the Teenie Weeny to make it suitable for any guy wanting to listen and have uploaded it to the site. The file is similar but not identical to Sarnoga's original file and is recorded in my voice.

(The file is premium for now since it is a new upload. I don't know of any way to change that but contact me if you are particularly interested in the file and don't have/can't afford a premium membership.

Also, I will eventually be uploading a version that's just the body for anyone wanting to use an induction and awakener of their choice but I'd like people to give mine a try first. :D

Could I get the file without premium? Sarnoga's induction just doesn't do it for me and the file is too long. Your's is much shorter so it should be better for me. You could upload it to mediafire or somewhere else.

Thanks
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Re: New Teeny Weenie File

Postby MasterDrayke » September 7th, 2014, 6:21 pm

IWANTHOTDOG wrote:
MasterDrayke wrote:By popular demand, I have edited my version of the Curse of the Teenie Weeny to make it suitable for any guy wanting to listen and have uploaded it to the site. The file is similar but not identical to Sarnoga's original file and is recorded in my voice.

Could I get the file without premium? Sarnoga's induction just doesn't do it for me and the file is too long. Your's is much shorter so it should be better for me. You could upload it to mediafire or somewhere else.

Thanks

Send me a message and I'll get it to you. Or if anyone knows a way to make it not premium please let me know but since it just marked itself as premium on its own I'm guessing that's just how the site handles new files.

I don't want to upload it elsewhere and link it here simply because it used parts of scripts from EMG and Sarnoga and they may not appreciate me uploading it outside of wmm.
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 10th, 2014, 10:42 pm

The Curse file suggests it. It happened.

I was just at the doctor's today. We talked about several things, but this is the one that matters to the people using this file: "No wonder you've been exhausted and sleeping so much lately. You have no testosterone." :-D "I want you to see your GP and tell him to prescribe testosterone for you."

This complicates things. I'm just beginning to transition from male to female. He wants to tell my GP to prescribe test for me. Oh, the irony. When I was lifting weights and -- later -- listening to jock files, I would have killed for a doctor to tell me that he wanted to prescribe test for me. Now? I have an appointment in a month where a doctor will hopefully start me on hormone replacement therapy -- estrogen and an anti-androgen. Well, I guess I won't need the anti-androgen. :twisted:
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby mikethedonnie » September 11th, 2014, 8:43 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:The Curse file suggests it. It happened.

I was just at the doctor's today. We talked about several things, but this is the one that matters to the people using this file: "No wonder you've been exhausted and sleeping so much lately. You have no testosterone." :-D "I want you to see your GP and tell him to prescribe testosterone for you."

This complicates things. I'm just beginning to transition from male to female. He wants to tell my GP to prescribe test for me. Oh, the irony. When I was lifting weights and -- later -- listening to jock files, I would have killed for a doctor to tell me that he wanted to prescribe test for me. Now? I have an appointment in a month where a doctor will hopefully start me on hormone replacement therapy -- estrogen and an anti-androgen. Well, I guess I won't need the anti-androgen. :twisted:

Wow holy crap good for you man. I have been listening to this file off and on because it scares me but I keep finding myself thinking about it everyday
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 12th, 2014, 12:52 am

mikethedonnie wrote:
Wow holy crap good for you man. I have been listening to this file off and on because it scares me but I keep finding myself thinking about it everyday

Thanks, dude. Yes, the Curse of the Teeny Weenie file is initially scary. When you listen long enough, you love the file and all of the results. Thinking about it every day is one way you know you're getting hooked.

I love all the changes that have occurred as a result of my listening.

Thanks for the file, Sarnoga! EMG, thanks for the site!
Last edited by OxyFemboi on September 14th, 2014, 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby MasterDrayke » September 12th, 2014, 4:32 am

To anyone listening to my version of Teeny Weenie or thinking about doing so, I just wanted to mention that it contains some suggestions related to small penis humiliation. I imagine some of you will find that fun and some won't. I had forgotten about it or I would have added that to the file description when I uploaded it. (Added now).

For people looking to simply shrink without any feelings of embarrassment, etc, I will be making an edited version and adding that soon. I would recommend this upcoming version for anyone transitioning to female and the current version for men simply wanting to feel an erotic thrill from being teeny and less of a man. :D
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby GreenFuzzball » September 13th, 2014, 1:59 pm

For anyone interested, I've been uploading pics of my progress here:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=147299

For the first few days I was worried, but Sir loves watching my cock shrink so much I can't resist pleasing him.

It's also pretty hot having my cock slowly become more and more useless if I have to admit it.
GreenFuzzball

Postby Alien4420 » September 15th, 2014, 12:56 pm

MasterDrayke wrote:To anyone listening to my version of Teeny Weenie or thinking about doing so, I just wanted to mention that it contains some suggestions related to small penis humiliation. I imagine some of you will find that fun and some won't. I had forgotten about it or I would have added that to the file description when I uploaded it. (Added now).

For people looking to simply shrink without any feelings of embarrassment, etc, I will be making an edited version and adding that soon. I would recommend this upcoming version for anyone transitioning to female and the current version for men simply wanting to feel an erotic thrill from being teeny and less of a man. :D

Actually, humiliation sounds cool. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby MasterDrayke » September 16th, 2014, 11:04 am

Alien4420 wrote:
MasterDrayke wrote:To anyone listening to my version of Teeny Weenie or thinking about doing so, I just wanted to mention that it contains some suggestions related to small penis humiliation. I imagine some of you will find that fun and some won't. I had forgotten about it or I would have added that to the file description when I uploaded it. (Added now).

Actually, humiliation sounds cool. :-)
Hehe well then you should listen!
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby Thahlos » September 16th, 2014, 11:35 am

Hi I want to start to listen, but I train everyday and I don't know if it will stop muscle growing because of lower hormones in the body and this would make all my training useless and this is what I don't want
Thahlos

Postby Alien4420 » September 17th, 2014, 1:07 pm

Thalos, it would quite probably do that. I don't think you should listen, although you could potentially regain musculature by taking supplemental testosterone afterwards.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Thahlos » September 18th, 2014, 8:52 am

Alien4420 wrote:Thalos, it would quite probably do that. I don't think you should listen, although you could potentially regain musculature by taking supplemental testosterone afterwards.

Ok, thanks for your answer, maybe I will try another file
Thahlos

Postby mondaytuesday » September 24th, 2014, 6:36 am

I have. It does that on occasion when the moment is really strong.

Just constricts and shrivels and tightens and tingles so much that there is only a lil button sticking out for me to pee. My balls easily go up now, I'm not sure if my body is working the same way it did before all this. I think my testicles don't do much work or produce much these days.

It's generally that the, well, what I would previously call a ball sack, not sure how to describe it now. Thicks sensitive skin, kinda a pouch. Well, during times when the moment is strong, it just tightens and tingles and flattens against my body.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » September 24th, 2014, 6:40 am

squirrel75 wrote:i am so glad to see you boys are keeping up your duties to be smaller..i am well pleased.

wasnt mindmaster supposed to release a file for shrinkage? i believe he should so you all have another source for shrinkage.

~ HeadMistress Squirrel

Thank you, HeadMistress Squirrel. Thank you so much. I'll go right now and look for the MM version of shrinkage.

I am keeping my duties to be smaller, maintaining my alterations that have been made and being open and wishing for further transformations and changes to be done to be.

Thankk you. I am glad you are pleased.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » September 24th, 2014, 3:28 pm

squirrel75 wrote:i am so glad to see you boys are keeping up your duties to be smaller..i am well pleased.

wasnt mindmaster supposed to release a file for shrinkage? i believe he should so you all have another source for shrinkage.

~ HeadMistress Squirrel

HeadMistress Squirel,
mindmaster has shrinkage included in two of his files that I have and have felt the effects of along with the Saranoga's Teeny curse. Could these be the ones you were referencing might get made?
Descriptions below.

? Name: MM BabyTrain2 Full
Description: FOR BOYS ONLY!!

This is the full version with induction, suggestions and wakening.

This file will reinforce your loss of bladder control, and love of diapers,and acceptance of being a baby.

Additionally, this file will teach you some proper baby behaviours and let you behave as a baby should behave, normally and naturally.

Please note, this file will make you permanently impotent and unable to achieve an erection, so you wet your diapers uncontrollably all the time. After all a baby can not have an erection or they wouldn't be able to wet. Also the file will cause your penis to shrink to smaller than a newborn baby's penis, and it will remain so forever.

You have been forewarned, so don't cry to me when you have a tiny little baby penis that is always soft and impotent.

NB: You can NOT edit out the suggestions for impotence and tiny penis as this will destroy the flow of the file and background binaural effects.

Regards

MindMaster

? Name: MM BabyTrain2 SleepTrain
Description: FOR BOYS ONLY!!!

This file has no awakener, and can be used as a continuous loop all night to program your subconscious, similar to the MM_BladderRetrainReinforcer file.

This file will reinforce your loss of bladder control, and love of diapers,and acceptance of being a baby.

Additionally, this file will teach you some proper baby behaviours and let you behave as a baby should behave, normally and naturally.

Please note, this file will make you permanently impotent and unable to achieve an erection, so you wet your diapers uncontrollably all the time. After all a baby can not have an erection or they wouldn't be able to wet. Also the file will cause your penis to shrink to smaller than a newborn baby's penis, and it will remain so forever.

This file combined with the Full version is generally fully effective in less than 10 days. Your penis starts to shrink the very next morning after the first session, and you begin to become impotent immediately after listening to the file. Within 10 days you have a tiny little impotent baby penis and will always be so.

You have been forewarned, so don't cry to me when you have a tiny little baby penis that is always soft and impotent.

NB: You can NOT edit out the suggestions for impotence and tiny penis as this will destroy the flow of the file and background binaural effects.

Regards

MindMaster
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Small1sh » September 29th, 2014, 4:28 am

Any updates anyone?

I'd like to hear from NightKeyes, Regulus, Nikkisadova or GreenFuzzball to see how they're getting on (and hopefully photos of their shrinkage too - both flaccid and erect sizes) :)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby Wildsprite » September 30th, 2014, 12:02 pm

I too am curious about the progress of many in this post
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby GreenFuzzball » October 1st, 2014, 8:49 am

Put up my last update pics.

Final size is 3 inches.
GreenFuzzball

Postby Small1sh » October 1st, 2014, 9:58 am

Can we have a photo of its flaccid length please GreenFuzzball? :)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » October 1st, 2014, 11:59 am

GreenFuzzball wrote:Put up my last update pics.

Final size is 3 inches.

Don't be surprised if you become wrong about having such confidence that three inches is to be your "final size."

I had reduced down to three inches from my original size of (erect) well over six-seven inches.

And then, I kept going smaller.

I've gone from having a "cock" to a "teeny weenie", then on down to a "pee pee", then getting as tight as having it called "baby bits" and currently I have what has been referred to as a "nub" or "button".

I wonder if my former sexually mature penis and testicles will eventually retract completely into my softening, rounding tummy.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » October 1st, 2014, 12:05 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:Though the warning and experience shared in the forum was clear and right in front of my eyes, I listened to Curse of the teeney weenie yesterday morning.

Went to the bathroom to pee (actually I just realized I was sitting down to pee, that's weird) and I looked down and I still cannot believe this stub bump of worthless flesh that I found.

I stared and stared. i was like tiny hut in the woods of my pubes.

Did privateidaho03 ever return to normal? Or what did he become?

Oh, crap, I'm a freakin moron. I want to go listen to it again right now, just to see if I can figure it out.

For anyone who doubts the power of this file. Here was mondaytuesday's first post in the Forum. That was November 2012
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnobro92 » October 1st, 2014, 7:33 pm

I'm not sure why, but I have such difficulty finding people's pics in the gallery. Am I doing something wrong?
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » October 2nd, 2014, 9:39 am

hypnobro92 wrote:I'm not sure why, but I have such difficulty finding people's pics in the gallery. Am I doing something wrong?

No, it's not your fault. IMO the Gallery has one of the worst User Interfaces [UI] I've seen in a long time. It's just useless.

If only you could search by username (and if we could have a choice of displaying more thumbnails per page it wouldn't be as much of a chore) it would be so much easier to find what you're looking for.
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnobro92 » October 2nd, 2014, 11:14 am

Small1sh wrote:
hypnobro92 wrote:I'm not sure why, but I have such difficulty finding people's pics in the gallery. Am I doing something wrong?

No, it's not your fault. IMO the Gallery has one of the worst User Interfaces [UI] I've seen in a long time. It's just useless.

If only you could search by username (and if we could have a choice of displaying more thumbnails per page it wouldn't be as much of a chore) it would be so much easier to find what you're looking for.

That's what I thought. Honestly when people say they posted a pic without linking to it, I just assume they are role-playing or something, which always annoys me. Not to say that's the case, it just feels like it.
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby GreenFuzzball » October 4th, 2014, 10:02 am

Mine are all in this folder:

GreenFuzzball

Postby regulus » October 6th, 2014, 8:39 am

One question though are you sapost to play with yourself when listening or not lol
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxbarking » October 6th, 2014, 11:13 am

The script sort of tells you too. He mentions over and over how you can't stop playing with it. And at the end tells you it's time to stop. Admit, even if you're not told to, you wanted to do it :)
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » October 9th, 2014, 8:46 am

hypnobro92 wrote:That's what I thought. Honestly when people say they posted a pic without linking to it, I just assume they are role-playing or something, which always annoys me. Not to say that's the case, it just feels like it.

Well when I was shrinking I read through the threads and looked at all the pictures in the gallery. They were all there as advertised. The problem is it's a fair amount of work to post links and it's just as much work to find your own pictures as it is to find anyone else's. It would be nice if you could post inline pictures here and then have them automatically appear in the gallery as well.

That being said, I was very skeptical of files that promised physical changes and it was the progress pics in the galleries that convinced me that this was real. When I saw them, i just knew I had to do it.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby mondaytuesday » October 9th, 2014, 10:32 pm

Pictures taken over the last couple of days...my before pic is in this folder. Other photos, I have posted around, without realizing much where, but i have posted links previously in this thread.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140919
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » October 9th, 2014, 10:35 pm

Mondaytuesday, it's amazing. ... and such a cute little button! I wonder how tiny you will get!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » October 9th, 2014, 11:29 pm

psiboi1977 wrote:Mondaytuesday, it's amazing. ... and such a cute little button! I wonder how tiny you will get!

Thank you. It's a bit frightening, too. But the joy seems to be filling me up more and more, as the fear fights to be heard.

I wonder how tiny I will get, indeed.

I should take a photo of how low my feet are getting in my new shoes, which I already bought smaller size than ever.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » October 10th, 2014, 12:22 am

Wait. .. you're becoming shorter too?? So proportionally, you're tiny button is smaller than its ever been? And your height is shrinking too? Pretty soon you are going to be baby sized!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » October 10th, 2014, 1:23 am

psiboi1977 wrote:Wait. .. you're becoming shorter too?? So proportionally, you're tiny button is smaller than its ever been? And your height is shrinking too? Pretty soon you are going to be baby sized!

Owwww...don't say that. That's what I am afraid of. I'm afraid that some people are watching from a far and that they might take me as their man-turn-baby.

I think about it a lot. So much so, that it's beginning to be what I am afraid of and what I darkly hope and wish will happen. To become someone helpless possession.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnobro92 » October 10th, 2014, 1:44 am

mondaytuesday wrote:
psiboi1977 wrote:Wait. .. you're becoming shorter too?? So proportionally, you're tiny button is smaller than its ever been? And your height is shrinking too? Pretty soon you are going to be baby sized!

Owwww...don't say that. That's what I am afraid of. I'm afraid that some people are watching from a far and that they might take me as their man-turn-baby.

I think about it a lot. So much so, that it's beginning to be what I am afraid of and what I darkly hope and wish will happen. To become someone helpless possession.

Nice pics! So in the Feb pic, was that normal flaccid? Can you get hard anymore? What about cumming? Can you?

Also, you should probably just become a baby. How much shorter are you?

Again, very good progress.
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » October 10th, 2014, 3:07 am

hypnobro92 wrote:.

Nice pics! So in the Feb pic, was that normal flaccid? Can you get hard anymore? What about cumming? Can you?

Again, very good progress.[/quote]

The picture in February was me flaccid in a new normal sense. That is not how I always looked flaccid before entering here and becoming drawn into being somehow dominated through regression (around 2012?) Flaccid was always bigger than that. I just used to didn't take a lot of pics of my dick, so I don't have a lot of how I should be looking.

No, I can't get hard anymore in the way I used to. When aroused, I don't extend and engorge. I tingle and contract. and it gets kinda stiffy but like a little pod. I haven't cum in awhile. I'm not sure if my body is still operating like it did after I hit puberty and became sexually mature. Cumming doesn't seem important or a need. Whether I can or not-I don't know cause I haven't tried. I used to (before all this regression surprise interest started) jack off at least once a day, once this began, around 2012, I think, I have found that I go for long times without it. Now, I can't recall the last time.

I'm not sure if I have a choice about becoming a baby. I just hope, and am also frightened, that there is someone or someones who are out there guiding my fall from manhood and that they are going to take notice of me and take me when they are ready.

Otherwise, I don't know what will become of me.

Thank you for saying very good progress. I like to hear such nice things and know that men who I used to be exactly like are happy with me.

I'm not sure precisely how much shorter I am. Shoe sizes continue to have to be purchased smaller. My last pair, only a few weeks old, and you can feel my big toe in them, way down in the shoe. I can photograph that.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » October 10th, 2014, 7:40 am

GreenFuzzball wrote:Mine are all in this folder:

Amazing how well that works!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby french-hypnotist » October 10th, 2014, 12:31 pm

Hi,

Is it possible that someone uploads this version of the file somewhere free?

I contacted the author several days ago but got no answer.

Thanks !
french-hypnotist

Postby hypnobro92 » October 10th, 2014, 2:59 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:
hypnobro92 wrote:.

Again, very good progress.

The picture in February was me flaccid in a new normal sense. That is not how I always looked flaccid before entering here and becoming drawn into being somehow dominated through regression (around 2012?) Flaccid was always bigger than that. I just used to didn't take a lot of pics of my dick, so I don't have a lot of how I should be looking.

No, I can't get hard anymore in the way I used to. When aroused, I don't extend and engorge. I tingle and contract. and it gets kinda stiffy but like a little pod. I haven't cum in awhile. I'm not sure if my body is still operating like it did after I hit puberty and became sexually mature. Cumming doesn't seem important or a need. Whether I can or not-I don't know cause I haven't tried. I used to (before all this regression surprise interest started) jack off at least once a day, once this began, around 2012, I think, I have found that I go for long times without it. Now, I can't recall the last time.

I'm not sure if I have a choice about becoming a baby. I just hope, and am also frightened, that there is someone or someones who are out there guiding my fall from manhood and that they are going to take notice of me and take me when they are ready.

Otherwise, I don't know what will become of me.

Thank you for saying very good progress. I like to hear such nice things and know that men who I used to be exactly like are happy with me.

I'm not sure precisely how much shorter I am. Shoe sizes continue to have to be purchased smaller. My last pair, only a few weeks old, and you can feel my big toe in them, way down in the shoe. I can photograph that.[/quote]

Just let it be man. You don't really seem to have an option at this point. My advice, roll with it.

Laser surgery for hair removal, a whole new wardrobe, and start looking for a mommy; that's really all I can say.

Good luck! I hope to be in your shoes some day! Btw you said you'd post a pic of shes, that still on the table?
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnobro92 » October 19th, 2014, 5:57 pm

My bad, "Shoes".
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnobro92 » October 23rd, 2014, 11:53 pm

So it's getting really hard to to get hard now. My clit has shrunk about another centi. Definitely smaller though, for sure.

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » October 25th, 2014, 12:00 am

**for every view of this thread, the pleasure of shrinkage is 10 times as orgasmic isn't it? like Christmas eve, waiting for presents,so excited.wanting your penis' to become the size of an M&M candy...so mentally aroused,but not physically aroused...when mentally aroused,your genitals quiver and shrink...mentally arousing you more...quivering in pleasure so much,your legs go weak and shake..until you are so aroused,you have a hands free orgasm...so delicious,this special treat...

xoxo
HeadMistress Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stubbyhubby » October 25th, 2014, 9:30 am

As a follower of this thread, I for one am grateful that Mistress Squirrel is back with her enchantments! She knows how to nudge fence-sitters, or I should say she knows how to get fence-sitters to jump in with both feet!

Here's hoping for an M&M Mini!
stubbyhubby

Postby Demnok » October 25th, 2014, 5:25 pm

So I've been listening to it for like half a week. Progressed (regressed?) half an inch down. I wonder how small I'll become by the end of the one week test.
Demnok

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories