EMG's Your Other Half

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

EMG's Your Other Half

Postby Zafari » September 25th, 2014, 2:33 am

I'm not sure if anyone is looking into getting this file. I know I was kinda on the fence about buying a file, given how I have mixed results and/or time to commit. I do think more anecdotes might help, so here's my experience from the first day:

I was able to ease into this one, and that was a good thing. With little specific description, I wasn't 100% sure what to expect, and even going through, I had reservations. In the end, I decided to go all in, and plunged headfirst.

The latter half of the file, I had this picture of pulling a woman out of either ice or some dark unlabeled area/thing, and it was difficult, but I was oddly internally eager, really motivated to pull her out. I could almost feel the struggle to pull her up, as if from some mud or swamp or quicksand. Even the things I would normally be weirded out by, which was the feminine parts, didn't stop me.

I held onto that feeling of pulling for as long as I could, until I finished the track. As usual, I chose a bad time to listen, one in the morning, and emg always ends with that wake up bit, so I was silently cursing him a little bit. <3 to emg, though, that was mostly my bad.

I wasn't expecting anything to happen, being the first listen, but I was surprised to 'hear' a voice while I was cursing saying I should sleep. I began having this small conversation with this voice, about insomnia and the loud neighbors, and I got responses that didn't feel forced by me (if that makes sense).

I remember saying that it was okay if she wasn't fully ready or completely out yet, that I'd go back and do it again tomorrow if I had to. I remember saying how I was glad she was there. I felt something, but it was weaker, and before I knew it, the voice was gone.

I had a moment of loneliness I had not had in a long time. Not a despair, but an emptiness of sorts, the feeling of nothing after experiencing something in its place. The appreciation of something once it's gone. I reflected on that for a moment.

Even then, or especially then, I knew I was going to listen again. I want to know more about her, see how she acts after she can support herself, find out what her name is. This in comparison to other files, which have varying effects, while this one was very clear. I'm not sure if this is because I have enough experience with trance, how much I wanted this to work, etc. but I hope that this was interesting to at least one person who's still thinking about getting this file.

In the end, I'm gonna say this will be a worthwhile file, even at full price (although I'm glad I saved $5)
Zafari

Postby Ardea » September 28th, 2014, 9:21 pm

Please continue.... =)

Edit: That reminds me. I dont have the file but I can cut off the awaken-er at the end.

Or mod the file yourself.
Last edited by Ardea on September 29th, 2014, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ardea
Regular
Regular

Postby HypnoJoint » September 29th, 2014, 12:47 pm

I adore the idea of this file, I hope it works for you because ill probably get it.
HypnoJoint

Postby OxyFemboi » September 29th, 2014, 6:14 pm

The file works.

See our posts in Your Other Half: multiple personalites in the Success Stories Forum.

OxyFemboi

So far we include
Oxy
Holly (she appeared after listening to Your Other half
Yoshi (he appeared shortly after I read a story on www.cyoc.net
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Zafari » September 29th, 2014, 6:17 pm

I feel bad, I actually just saw that thread earlier today.

I could figure out how to merge over to that thread, if it's more convenient?
Zafari

Postby OxyFemboi » September 29th, 2014, 6:30 pm

Zafari wrote
I feel bad, I actually just saw that thread earlier today.

I could figure out how to merge over to that thread, if it's more convenient?

Well, it's easier when there is only one thread per file. There were two threads that were devoted to the same file. Many people were commenting on both (or copying posts from one file to another) till they merged.

The easiest way to merge the threads is to copy the relevant posts from this thread to the other one, and post that anybody reading this thread should check out the other thread dedicated to this file: Your Other Half: multiple personalites. When a thread doesn't receive new posts for a week or two, it disappears from the first page of the Success Stories Forum.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Success Stories