terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » October 25th, 2014, 7:39 pm

Demnok wrote:So I've been listening to it for like half a week. Progressed (regressed?) half an inch down. I wonder how small I'll become by the end of the one week test.

one long week....one short weenie... :twisted:
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ridd » October 25th, 2014, 10:31 pm

I am not really sure what happened.I hesitated to post this but what I am saying is kinda what Doctor told me.
I never really listened to file diligently,but I have over the years developed my own method of listening.And after tow months or so listening maybe twice a week or so I had difficulty in achieving erections.
I was told muscles around my penile area actually atrophied.I didn't loose inches per se,but the muscles are definitely damaged.
The Doctor asked me "How the heck did this happen?"
-"you tell me."
-"I have no idea."
I always believed hypnosis can't change physical body but I can't explain the effect.My Penile muscles and muscles surrounding the area is weak and damaged.Did this file cause this?Who knows.
ridd

Postby mondaytuesday » October 26th, 2014, 4:00 pm

hypnobro92 wrote:My bad, "Shoes".

Yeah I can do that for you yes.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148815

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148818

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148821
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » October 26th, 2014, 4:01 pm

squirrel75 wrote:**for every view of this thread, the pleasure of shrinkage is 10 times as orgasmic isn't it? like Christmas eve, waiting for presents,so excited.wanting your penis' to become the size of an M&M candy...so mentally aroused,but not physically aroused...when mentally aroused,your genitals quiver and shrink...mentally arousing you more...quivering in pleasure so much,your legs go weak and shake..until you are so aroused,you have a hands free orgasm...so delicious,this special treat...

xoxo
HeadMistress Squirrel

WHAT A GREAT THING FOR ME TO READ!

It is. You right!!
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Appears that I have regressed past my circumcision

Postby mondaytuesday » October 26th, 2014, 7:07 pm

Was feeling so infantile outside today, raking leaves.

Came in, after having an accident in my pants, and found this. I'm in shock.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148904

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148910

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148825
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stubbyhubby » October 26th, 2014, 8:16 pm

Monday,

Dude! Your level of "progress" with Teeny Weenie is unprecedented. I'm speechless. You get first prize, bro - you've earned it.
stubbyhubby

Postby mondaytuesday » October 27th, 2014, 8:11 am

stubbyhubby wrote:Monday,

Dude! Your level of "progress" with Teeny Weenie is unprecedented. I'm speechless. You get first prize, bro - you've earned it.

Do you think so? Thank you. It's really causing changes I never truly expected, but are really happening. Transformation seem to be reverberating around my body like energy. With my diminishing sex organs, reverting through all they gained and started in puberty, I am more than just a guy with a reverted sex organs. I am a guy who is slipping easier and easier into regression time periods. More and more finding myself with a helpless obedience to guidance/commands/curses to make me become infantile in various ways.

I've always been drawn to stories of guys somewhat cursed. Handsome men who fall victim to misfortune made by the witch's spell, a genie's mischief, or some mad scientist's experimental devices. These guys endure changes that helplessly takes them from their status of an adult male. The fall from what they have achieved by becoming is marked with humiliations, degradations, and loss of control over their lives.

After always enjoying tales of men going through animal tf, gender tf, inanimate tf, size change, etc., my focus has fallen onto the guy who is being made to regress further and further down in age, respect, size, and function. Being infantilized is at the heart of the journey and conquest.

It is such a perfect domination, really. Somehow, I went from enjoying the show happen to a guy, I somehow became the guy. It was unexpected, but seems to be like finding my real journey.

So, thanks. Glad to get the recognition. But I want to make anyone who is playing around with this aware that other alterations come with the teeny weenie.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

ONE MORE GLIMPSE, THEN I'VE GOTTA CHILL IT FOR A BIT

Postby mondaytuesday » October 27th, 2014, 8:23 am

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148962

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148964

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148966

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148968

ONE MORE LIL' ROUND OF PEEKS INTO MY "SUCCESS". THESE WERE AFTER FRIENDS ONLINE WERE INTENSIFYING MY SHRINKING.

THIS MORNING, I AM GIVING MY MM BABYTRAIN2 FULL FILE FROM MIND MASTER. IT HAS DONE A LOT IN CREATING UNCONSCIOUS REWIRING OF HOW MY PENIS AND TESTICLES RESPOND.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Demnok » October 27th, 2014, 9:47 am

Mondaytuesday, how long were you at this picture: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148328 ?
As of me, lost 1" but need to stop for now. Lack of time. :(
Demnok

Postby mondaytuesday » October 27th, 2014, 1:20 pm

Demnok wrote:Mondaytuesday, how long were you at this picture: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148328 ?
As of me, lost 1" but need to stop for now. Lack of time. :(

After I was sexually matured and through puberty, I always had a dick that measured between 6 1/2 and 7 inches, from the base of the top side of the penis to the tip.

In that picture, I was probably under five and a half inches. I didn't measure it then. I was trying to get away from the shrinking and regressing. My hard ons weren't getting all the way back up to my regular size. I was getting erections and ejaculating again. But they were occurring at much less frequent rate.

For the first time since I had turned 13, I would go through the day and I wouldn't even think about sexual things. I would forget to set time aside for private sensual fun.

The real effect of these files is not to permanently diminish your dick by noticing a slightly smaller and smaller cock every few days. The real effect is changing the way your entire sexual function works. And in changing that, you develop an ability to become increasingly tight and tiny. More than you thought possible. Like jumping into a cold lake, but repeatedly.

So, the files enable me to become smaller than I ever would have thought possible in my darkest nightmares. And in so doing, full repairs back to "normal" don't happen.

When my shrinking started, it was because the files were creating a way for my mind to change the unconscious response that manages my hormones and sexual response. Yours, too, probably. It will be interesting to hear if you keep experiencing the change in sexual response and keep shrinking, even while leaving listening to the files.

Keep us posted.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Demnok » October 27th, 2014, 2:51 pm

I made a chart of my shrinkage:
It's in centimeters thought, so sorry Americans. :) Well, I wonder if I will get smaller even while not listening to Sarnoga. Last but not least, I always wanted to post this but hesitated, I find your pictures, monteytuesday, very sexy.
Demnok

Postby Small1sh » October 27th, 2014, 2:59 pm

Demnok wrote:I made a chart of my shrinkage:
It's in centimeters thought, so sorry Americans. :) Well, I wonder if I will get smaller even while not listening to Sarnoga. Last but not least, I always wanted to post this but hesitated, I find your pictures, monteytuesday, very sexy.

Could we have photos of your shrinkage too please (with a ruler next to it - both soft and hard)? That'd be much better than a graph. :)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Re: Appears that I have regressed past my circumcision

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » October 27th, 2014, 3:13 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:Was feeling so infantile outside today, raking leaves.

Came in, after having an accident in my pants, and found this. I'm in shock.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148910

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148825

what a cute button/ 'm&m! :wink:
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Demnok » October 27th, 2014, 3:49 pm

Small1sh wrote:
Could we have photos of your shrinkage too please (with a ruler next to it - both soft and hard)? That'd be much better than a graph. :)

I'm afraid it's impossible. I've got nothing to do photos with! But I'll do as fast as it will be possible.
Demnok

Postby hypnobro92 » October 28th, 2014, 1:05 am

This thread just got much better. Mondaytuesday, you are affirming hypnosis more than anything. Great job man!
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby ace-alex » October 29th, 2014, 1:47 pm

Ok, so I've I downloaded this file and listened a couple of times, actually 3 times a day for the last four days - so far no shrinkage. I like listening though, so I' m not giving up just yet.
What's this 6 week thing, is that how long I need to listen before I see any real change?

I've taken a before pic and if I see any change I'll post it and an updated one.

Is there anything else I should know? I have had some tingling down there. :oops:
ace-alex

Postby hypnobro92 » October 29th, 2014, 3:23 pm

ace-alex wrote:Ok, so I've I downloaded this file and listened a couple of times, actually 3 times a day for the last four days - so far no shrinkage. I like listening though, so I' m not giving up just yet.
What's this 6 week thing, is that how long I need to listen before I see any real change?

I've taken a before pic and if I see any change I'll post it and an updated one.

Is there anything else I should know? I have had some tingling down there. :oops:

Well, so far you're off to a good start! Keep at it! :)
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

shrink my pretties....

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » October 29th, 2014, 3:37 pm

shrink & shrivel

submit and obey, feel ripples of pleasure wash over you. faster and stronger you shrink, the weaker your erections become, until it is permanently soft and floppy...so much erotic pleasure..so mentally arousing, being unable to get a hard-on, no matter how hard you try.....starting...NOW.....
xoxo
HeadMistress Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Re: shrink my pretties....

Postby little-bri » November 1st, 2014, 8:14 pm

squirrel75 wrote:shrink & shrivel

submit and obey, feel ripples of pleasure wash over you. faster and stronger you shrink, the weaker your erections become, until it is permanently soft and floppy...so much erotic pleasure..so mentally arousing, being unable to get a hard-on, no matter how hard you try.....starting...NOW.....
xoxo
HeadMistress Squirrel

OMG.... *shiver*
just reading this.... :oops:
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ace-alex » November 1st, 2014, 11:27 pm

Hmm, I don't think this is the file for me. I've listened 3 times a day for a week, although I had some early stage tingling and my balls spent several hours in hiding there's been absolutely no change in size otherwise. :(

Also I have no interest in the opinion of tree rats.
Last edited by ace-alex on November 3rd, 2014, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ace-alex

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 2nd, 2014, 4:44 am

you have to read and believe,listen and recieve....how bad DO you want it? one week is hardly sufficient..it takes more than a week to undo what nature has taken years to do. commitment is key,get lost in the fille and embrace its effects, desire the sensual and erotic effects..
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Interesting file

Postby legeth » November 2nd, 2014, 1:10 pm

I finally listened to this once, pretty interesting. I had an urge to listen to again there. Haha. I don't think I was affected at all but that says something.
legeth

Re: Interesting file

Postby andrew » November 2nd, 2014, 2:01 pm

legeth wrote:I finally listened to this once, pretty interesting. I had an urge to listen to again there. Haha. I don't think I was affected at all but that says something.

listen twice a day for 3 months then let us know.
andrew
Regular
Regular

Re: Interesting file

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 2nd, 2014, 3:32 pm

andrew wrote:
legeth wrote:I finally listened to this once, pretty interesting. I had an urge to listen to again there. Haha. I don't think I was affected at all but that says something.

listen twice a day for 3 months then let us know.

most definately! nothing more erotic than a completely useles,limp,tiny little weenie on a 'man'...think back on how small it once was will it to be that size again...
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » November 2nd, 2014, 4:35 pm

been on/off listening the last 2 months and finally im getting a lil more change a teeeny bit of shrinkage, if i want to compare since i dont have all that good of a camera, imagine before starting , Limp i was as long as the average Middle finger, now its more like the length of the index finger.

and the last 2 days i havent woken up with Morning Wood dont know if persay im getting it at a diffrent hour while i'm dead to the world still or ist Curse of the teeny Weenie at work, i'm both afraid for it to shrink and i want it nothing but a button. and at times it's hard to keep it hard or achive a full erection.

i'm also on-off training with Controll pannel for your height. no shrinkage there yet but i want to try to be 4'5" and as i stand i'm nearly 5'6" and if i could loose weight, i'd try to fit in Diapers (for now i've ordered a Dependeco Cloth AIO PUL diaper ^^;;)
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

cannot resist

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 2nd, 2014, 6:43 pm

silly boys and girls, you know you cannot resist the call of the siren of shrinkage..wooing you,caressing you, fondling your mind. increasing your urge to shrivel your pathetic excuse of manhood. give in, resistance is futile,and will only increase the speed at which your teeny balls and useless weenie shrink...the thought of being unable to penetrate someone ever again is so arousing,as well as being someone's sex toy....to be penetrated,to be filled...so deliicious,it make you wet,just thinking about it....

feel the thoughts and wants and desires lock in place with a click...can you hear it my pretties? dream of it, embrace your erotic destiny...
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Mhm

Postby legeth » November 3rd, 2014, 12:31 pm

No thanks guys, it isn't for me
legeth

Re: Mhm

Postby ace-alex » November 3rd, 2014, 1:24 pm

legeth wrote:No thanks guys, it isn't for me

Me neither, I'm out. :arrow:
ace-alex

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 3rd, 2014, 5:38 pm

ace-alex wrote:
legeth wrote:No thanks guys, it isn't for me

Me neither, I'm out. :arrow:

you'll be back.... they always come back......:P

or to quote the Eagle's song: Hotel California: "you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave."

lol just kidding..its not for everyone....
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby little-bri » November 3rd, 2014, 7:50 pm

too late for me.... :oops:

really wish i had the "before" pix to show others that it really did shrink
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » November 3rd, 2014, 9:24 pm

How small is it now, bri?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby little-bri » November 4th, 2014, 1:40 am

psiboi1977 wrote:How small is it now, bri?

it is maybe 3 inches when erect, if that... :oops:
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Yay, Mistress Squirrel is back!

Postby cloudrider07 » November 4th, 2014, 6:02 am

Hi Squirrel 75 welcome back. Finally someone around that may prod me back into shrinking. I have been steady at 3.5 inches for years now but have not done much efforts to go any further, I once was 6.5 inches.

Mistress is 3.5 inches small enough? Do you want me to shrink more? How small would you make me if you could and what would you think of it then. What do you think of a guy thats 3.5"?
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Re: Yay, Mistress Squirrel is back!

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 4th, 2014, 2:29 pm

cloudrider07 wrote:Hi Squirrel 75 welcome back. Finally someone around that may prod me back into shrinking. I have been steady at 3.5 inches for years now but have not done much efforts to go any further, I once was 6.5 inches.

Mistress is 3.5 inches small enough? Do you want me to shrink more? How small would you make me if you could and what would you think of it then. What do you think of a guy thats 3.5"?

i think it should be .05".........erect :twisted:
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 4th, 2014, 2:33 pm

ace-alex wrote:Also I have no interest in the opinion of tree rats.

be careful and be respectful.....apparently you don't know who i am,or the power i wield..... :twisted:
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 4th, 2014, 4:41 pm

The file is excellent... first time I jerk off without any erection. Strange and very arousing to think it may work...
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » November 4th, 2014, 4:48 pm

jib wrote
The file is excellent... first time I jerk off without any erection. Strange and very arousing to think it may work...

Yes it is arousing to think this may work ... and then when it does work, you aren't quite as aroused any more ... and still later, you aren't aroused at all :twisted:

Enjoy!
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 4th, 2014, 4:55 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
jib wrote

Yes it is arousing to think this may work ... and then when it does work, you aren't quite as aroused any more ... and still later, you aren't aroused at all :twisted:

Enjoy!

shhhh oxy. your giving away the surprise... :p ..i am pretty sure you pretties will be able to get off anally.....:)
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnobro92 » November 4th, 2014, 5:11 pm

cloudrider07 wrote:Hi Squirrel 75 welcome back. Finally someone around that may prod me back into shrinking. I have been steady at 3.5 inches for years now but have not done much efforts to go any further, I once was 6.5 inches.

Whoa! Didn't you have the girlfriend back a few years who made you the girlfriend? How has that been going? She still dominating you?

It's cool to see you return. Give us the deets!
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby Scarlett_S » November 4th, 2014, 5:32 pm

I've been really interested in listening for a while now, but I just can't bring myself to make the plunge. I like having a cock just a little bit more than I don't want one. Could anyone help persuade me to listen?
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby cloudrider07 » November 4th, 2014, 5:41 pm

squirrel75 wrote:

Yes I want to please you. Tell me what to do and show me the way.
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 4th, 2014, 7:15 pm

cloudrider07 wrote:
squirrel75 wrote:

Yes I want to please you. Tell me what to do and show me the way.

look down at it....see that it is still too long, you dont want it or need it. will it to shrink and shrivel..watch and feel it obey these instructions..feel it *pulse* repeatedly as it does..whisper goodbye to it as it disappears...
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » November 4th, 2014, 10:01 pm

Cloudrider07 is back. Yes looking forward to the future. :twisted:
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Judy-Anne » November 5th, 2014, 10:35 am

Not aroused anymore ?!? Then what makes you want to continue??
Squirrel you seem very interested in seeing us shrink? Why?? Would you encourage me to do so? (Quite scared actually :oops: )
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aleyster » November 5th, 2014, 11:54 am

I love Squirrel_75's comments, they are so arousing, just everything the males around here need to start on their way to become smaller and smaller, flatter and flatter....

Her words are quite powerful!
aleyster

Postby Judy-Anne » November 5th, 2014, 2:41 pm

Yes true! Anyone want to try a sort of contest with this curse? I mean listening on a regular basis and reporting the results of the shrinkage or whatever? Squirrel your posts are a great motivation for us I believe! :)
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 5th, 2014, 7:10 pm

jib wrote:Yes true! Anyone want to try a sort of contest with this curse? I mean listening on a regular basis and reporting the results of the shrinkage or whatever? Squirrel your posts are a great motivation for us I believe! :)

indeed ;)

most here are the result of said contest....but i think there should be a contest for the smallest weenie....[/i]
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 5th, 2014, 7:15 pm

jib wrote:Not aroused anymore ?!? Then what makes you want to continue??
Squirrel you seem very interested in seeing us shrink? Why?? Would you encourage me to do so? (Quite scared actually :oops: )

don't worry jib...you will be aroused in other 'better' ways..i.e.orally,anally, and by nipple stimulation....so much more sexually gratifying....
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 5th, 2014, 7:26 pm

aleyster wrote:I love Squirrel_75's comments, they are so arousing, just everything the males around here need to start on their way to become smaller and smaller, flatter and flatter....

Her words are quite powerful!

it is always nice to hear words of apreciation, thank you.

xoxo

HeadMistress Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 5th, 2014, 8:09 pm

Woow... how nice! I 'd love to start a contest like listening for 1 month every day and a result report or something, what do you think? By the way thank you squirrel... :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories