Any recommendations for a sceptic?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Any recommendations for a sceptic?

Postby manlyman » December 24th, 2014, 10:37 pm

Hi, So I got into hypnosis a while back after seeing a stage hypnotist. I've been practising with various inductions and I can go into a pretty deep trance.

I'd like to know what the best file on here is in terms of success rate. I really want something that's sure to work. The actual subject doesn't matter too much to me. I'd be happy to keep you all updated on my progress

Any recommendations?

I'm a 19 year old straight male btw
manlyman

Postby JackDrago » December 24th, 2014, 10:43 pm

If you are going to pick something to "try out" don't pick anything you would not want to be stuck with. I recommend Curse: Never Fully Flaccid, since it does something obvious and easy to track, which is not going to change you in a profound way. (Going from grower to shower won't wreck your sex life or your position in the world. )
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby manlyman » December 24th, 2014, 10:51 pm

JackDrago wrote:If you are going to pick something to "try out" don't pick anything you would not want to be stuck with. I recommend Curse: Never Fully Flaccid, since it does something obvious and easy to track, which is not going to change you in a profound way. (Going from grower to shower won't wreck your sex life or your position in the world. )

thanks for the sensible advice.
manlyman

Postby ProfessorPig » December 25th, 2014, 8:34 am

the two that seem to have a highest success rate based on the forums are "curse of the teenie weenie" by sarnoga and ViVe's "dumbing down series"

both are files that should not be jumped into lightly. no one listening to curse of the teenie weenie has buyers remorse for long but no one has been able to reverse it either. People have seen results from curse of the teenie weenie incredibly quickly too, many within a week of listening. vives dumbing down series has had a couple people have buyers remorse but i believe they were all able to reverse it almost completely.

my personal advice is that you should never listen to a file that you dont want the effects of.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Dogboy » December 25th, 2014, 12:54 pm

I also recommend starting with something that you'd actually be into or really want. Your mind will be more willing to follow the hypnotic requests.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby ViVe » December 25th, 2014, 2:39 pm

Though I would like to point out that the dumbing down files are NOT hypnosis... and yeah... not for everyone!

There are two things, the first is - your subconscious will only allow thing you want (on some subconscious level, for example if you were very peaceful and would never harm someone no one could suggest to hit someone... and even if you were angry at the moment and consciously believe you could beat them - it wouldn't allow it) and that are beneficial for you (yes, that benefit could be living out a fantasy!).

The second thing is trust.

I believe my files work as good as they do because even though I do evil things I put a lot of work into making it safe, making it work without negatively impacting your life and always tell you want I will do in advance... And if you listened to a few of my files your subconscious will understand that.

So yeah, ask yourself: Do I really want the effect? And do I trust the tist... and are you comfortable with the voice, the style, ect...
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby Mandrache » June 28th, 2015, 11:45 am

You should start with my files as they are pure tones and have to brainwashing or hypnosis.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » June 30th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Just a warning I've seen many skeptics go with Sarnoga Curse of the Teeny Weenie to the point where it's almost a tradition for skeptics to go to that file.

My warning is no one who has tried that file remains a skeptic.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories