Anal Multiple Orgasms Feedback from a user of my files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Anal Multiple Orgasms Feedback from a user of my files

Postby MasterJack » January 6th, 2015, 7:54 pm

So the other day on reddit I recieved some feedback for 2 of my files I posted (Curse Anal Orgasms and Curse Anal Masturbation 2).

I asked for details of how they affected him, and this is what he said:

Happy to give feedback! Well, for starters I have mostly stopped with any "Normal" masturbation, to the point where it is uninteresting to me to do it. I do use a vibe on my cock or jack off while fucking myself though. That's more because I haven't been able to get to the hands free part yet. I'm no stranger to anal and so going in I was a little unsure of what else I could get out of it. A lot as it turned out. Induction was really good, I actually use just that part sometimes to set up for other hypnosis files. It did a good enough job I can start to put myself into a trance by just thinking the code phrase which is helpful in a lot of situations. Helped with a medical thing honestly, calmed me down. What I did the first time was put on headphones and lie down on my couch after smoking some (pot, not cigarettes) with my nexus revo in me on medium to high. Figured the added stimulation would tie pleasure to pleasure and man, I was not wrong. I got really relaxed and just let go. The revo was making me feel good but not anything strong enough to prevent trance. I fell deeper and deeper during the induction until it clicked over and that's when the fun started. As I listened I had the odd sensation of being totally numb except for pleasure coming from the revo. As you kept going it was like that pleasure kept increasing and increasing. I started to shake and felt about 3 dry orgasms from the experience. What was even cooler was I woke up in pleasure but it really was like only a minute passed. I was like, ok, let's see where this takes us. I replayed it, 4 times in a row. It was like sweet torment, I had more and more dry orgasms and what I now know is a super O twice. My whole body was shivering like a leaf by the end and I'd not touched my dick once. I grabbed one of the bad dragon toys we have and rode it right there, bouncing up and down on it never had felt that good. It was like I had no more blocks to the sensation, no pain or tightness, I could feel everything inside me and could hit whatever I wanted. I barely touched myself and came all over. Normally that's where I'd just pull out and wash up, but I was just...drained. It never had felt that good before. So naturally I did it again asap. Same setup, lower revo setting. I had the same experience, I did it about 3 or 4 times again with even more excitement and pleasure than before. I won't lie, I sort spent about a straight week off doing that. And the best part? It turned me on so much I'd still be having sex with my gf and when she pegged me, oh my god, it was better than I'd ever felt. I'd scream for more (pretty quiet normally) and have multiple orgasms from her (never happened before). I've not been able to listen for a while but the feelings are the same. I tried it and another set of files by Nimja and that was insane good. I still have times I masturbate but it's not what I really want. Is there anything else I could tell you? Glad to hear back, I'm a lurker but I love the site and yours was a great contribution to it.

Please note the induction is not made by me. I think it was made by sfhypno.

But the script and recording after the induction are mine.

I won't post his name due to privacy. But I'm very happy with the feedback he's given, as I was very curious myself if hypnosis could give men the ability to experience dry orgasms purely from anal sex, and without needing to touch their cock. And according to this user, it is!

Women I already believed it was possible to do this, as women are more susceptible to hypnosis, orgasms, and associating orgasms with other things(for example anal, rubbing fingers together, trigger words). But it's good to hear men can experience multiple dry orgasms too from anal sex thanks to hypnosis. MULTIPLE DRY ORGASMS. JACKPOT! :DDD

Also I've asked him to keep in touch to see how things develop. Hopefully he will.

The one thing you may have noticed is he hasn't achieved a hands free ejaculation as the file suggests. However this isn't really as big as dry multiple orgasms. People with enough practice can achieve hands free ejaculation without the need of hypnosis. But I'm not sure how many people can associate dry multiple orgasms from anal sex without hypnosis.
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » January 6th, 2015, 10:16 pm

I may have to try this file. Correction I will try this file.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby CyrilMtl » January 7th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Very impressive results MasterJack, a straight boy who stop almost all masturbation and scream of pleasure from his ass !

I listen to the file out of trance, The induction seems to be very good, I will try to play with it by itself, as for the file, I want to experience those anal orgasms (I got close when I play with a dildo but got tired before reaching it), however I don't want to stop having fun with my dick too, I will probably start with a 'lightly edited' version of your file.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby MasterJack » January 14th, 2015, 7:47 am

Here are both the files:

[url]http://bit.ly/CurseAnalMasturbation2[/url]

[url]http://bit.ly/CurseAnalOrgasmMG[/url]
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories