CURSE PENIS SHRINK

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

CURSE PENIS SHRINK

Postby RubberedUpGreg » March 4th, 2010, 2:35 am

I've been using the curse penis shrink file for about 3 years now and it actually pulls inside my body when soft now.It's about 1 and 1/4 inch long when erect.I have to buy custom made condoms ,the regular ones fall right off.Has anyone else had this level of success with the file?
<a href="http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=fJ4Qo-J678-">leather and rubber cum</a>
RubberedUpGreg

Postby Eve » March 10th, 2010, 3:30 pm

Wow, great success.

May we see some results?
Eve

Re: CURSE PENIS SHRINK

Postby sarnoga » March 10th, 2010, 9:30 pm

garchub wrote:I have to buy custom made condoms ,the regular ones fall right off.

Really? Where does one buy custom made condoms? I didn't know such things were available.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby livelonger8 » March 11th, 2010, 10:34 am

Pics or no clicks.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Does it Really Work?

Postby Beg4U2Laugh » March 12th, 2010, 10:38 am

Hi,
I'm a humiliation loving cuckold husband. I am currently 4.5 inches and would love to be 3.5 inchs. Does this really work? I'd give anything to be an inch smaller.
Beg4U2Laugh

Postby VeryGnawty » March 12th, 2010, 3:05 pm

Pics or it didn't happen.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby eldimari » April 16th, 2010, 4:36 pm

im trying it now ill let you know what happens in a mounth or so
eldimari

Postby dougal » May 11th, 2010, 7:14 pm

y doesnt anyone use curse man clit?
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby Hank01 » May 11th, 2010, 7:20 pm

I'm still wondering why someone would want their penis to disappear? That totally confuses me. I'm proud of my penis and if anything, would love to find a file that would actually make it grow longer. Some people say that won't happen and others say that it would actually happen if I listened to one long enough. Thoughts?
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Y

Postby dschu13 » December 21st, 2013, 12:32 am

Why would u want to shrink ur dick?
dschu13

Postby WatDo » December 24th, 2013, 12:28 am

Hank01 wrote:I'm still wondering why someone would want their penis to disappear? That totally confuses me. I'm proud of my penis and if anything, would love to find a file that would actually make it grow longer. Some people say that won't happen and others say that it would actually happen if I listened to one long enough. Thoughts?

I don't know why anyone would want it to shrink either. Though the penis is a pretty simple structure when you get right down to it in terms of how it works. Jelqing increases size with most notable gains being the first year while they slowly dwindle, so we at least know how penis growth works. The more blood it can hold at a given time, the bigger and more rigid it will be. If it can barely hold any, it will be small and limp to some degree.

So... Since mind over matter is a thing... A properly made file could help force your penis to become erect to the point of max capacity, which trains it to hold more and more blood as time goes on. Obviously your mind and body can only do so much, so I wouldn't expect more than 2 to 3 inches in length, with girth increasing faster than length.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SmallCockTop » April 13th, 2014, 10:49 pm

Just start listening to the file, oddly enough it gets me really aroused lol
I noticed that I've been getting really intense erections while listening to this file. my current flaccid size is 2.5-3 inches and my erect size is 5.7-6inches.
I'll give it some time to see if there will be a size difference.
SmallCockTop

Postby Alien4420 » April 14th, 2014, 8:11 am

If you want really fast results try Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie. It seems to work much faster than Curse Penis Shrink.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Wildsprite » September 29th, 2014, 5:03 pm

WatDo wrote:
Hank01 wrote:I'm still wondering why someone would want their penis to disappear? That totally confuses me. I'm proud of my penis and if anything, would love to find a file that would actually make it grow longer. Some people say that won't happen and others say that it would actually happen if I listened to one long enough. Thoughts?

I don't know why anyone would want it to shrink either. Though the penis is a pretty simple structure when you get right down to it in terms of how it works. Jelqing increases size with most notable gains being the first year while they slowly dwindle, so we at least know how penis growth works. The more blood it can hold at a given time, the bigger and more rigid it will be. If it can barely hold any, it will be small and limp to some degree.

So... Since mind over matter is a thing... A properly made file could help force your penis to become erect to the point of max capacity, which trains it to hold more and more blood as time goes on. Obviously your mind and body can only do so much, so I wouldn't expect more than 2 to 3 inches in length, with girth increasing faster than length.

there are various reasons why someone would want this.
one of them is that some men just hate their genitals.

another is that some are trans and can never hope to get the operation so they would rather have nothing at all down there.

I'm sure there are more reasons.
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby vessiepleure » February 27th, 2015, 3:54 am

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I've been attracted to this website because I wanted to find a way to shrink my penis.

I've listened to the Curse Penis Shrink for the first time today, and it seemed that I managed to get into the relaxed state (I used to practise guided relaxation a long time ago so that might have helped).

I only have a question: will the curse naturally be released after 9 months or is there something specific to be done?

Thanks in advance for any reply.
vessiepleure

Postby OxyFemboi » February 27th, 2015, 4:51 am

vessiepleure wrote
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I've been attracted to this website because I wanted to find a way to shrink my penis.

I've listened to the Curse Penis Shrink for the first time today, and it seemed that I managed to get into the relaxed state (I used to practise guided relaxation a long time ago so that might have helped).

Curse of the Teeny Weenie works extremely well, and, so I have been told, much faster. There's a Forum thread dedicated to it -- terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie -- which is great erotic reading if you like that. (I do. I'm one of the "Success Stories".) The link to the file is: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby vessiepleure » February 27th, 2015, 4:59 am

Thank you for the reply, OxyFemboi, but that is the thing:

I've read the forums and find these other curses to be too extreme. I don't want my penis to almost disappear completely, just to become much smaller (but still usable) overtime.

It seemed to me like the best one for that. My penis is now 5 1/2 inches while erect and I wouldn't mind permanently having a 3 1/2 or 4 inches penis, but not a micropenis just a very small one.

And what I've read on the other curses is a bit frightening. Do you know how Curse Penis Shrinks stops?
vessiepleure

Postby OxyFemboi » February 27th, 2015, 5:23 am

vessiepleure wrote
And what I've read on the other curses is a bit frightening. Do you know how Curse Penis Shrinks stops?

From what I've read -- and I'm somewhat familiar with how EMG sets up his Curse files -- the Curse can be lifted after nine months only by your purchase of a Curse Removal File. I don't know the cost.

However, there is a second part to the Curse Penis Shrink file which you may have missed. The description says: The second part of the curse will take effect after the first part of the curse is lifted. It will be a permanent trigger ['time for my penis to shrink'] that will bring back all the effects of the original curse for nine months. It can be self triggered but there is no way it can be untriggered by anyone before the nine months.

You will have a permanent trigger which anyone can trigger, even yourself (intentionally or by accident), so that you will endure another nine months of penis shrinkage which cannot be stopped before the nine months are up. So ... you might not end up with a "much smaller (but still usable) penis" after all.

If you don't want to endure a possible second nine months of shrinking, I suggest you use a file like Tangy's Cosmic Fire Deprogrammer 3 to stop this before you go further. Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=11478

Perhaps a custom file -- that your penis will shrink down to X inches and no further while still being "usable" -- is the way to go.

Sarnoga is up front about what will happen ... and the file ensures that you want a small penis.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby vessiepleure » February 27th, 2015, 5:31 am

Wow that is scary! I'm a bit freaked out now...

I can't open the link you put there.

I'll use everything possible to go back. Sounds like it might have been a bad idea after all. But I've only listened to it once. I was in a deeply relaxed state (I'm used to guided relaxation) but not a "deep trance" or anything like it. I remember what was said and felt I could snap out of it if I had wanted.

Maybe it won't have any effects? In any case I will no longer listen to it and just to be safe, make sure that I use deprogrammer files.

Some things might better be left to the world of fantasies.
vessiepleure

Postby OxyFemboi » February 27th, 2015, 5:37 am

vessiepleure wrote[/b]
I can't open the link you put there.

You need to be signed in to use the link and/or download files.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby vessiepleure » February 27th, 2015, 5:40 am

ok thanks now I'm downloading it and will listen to it right away.

Do you think it will stop the curse right away or only at the end of the nine months, forcing me to undergo the shrinkage anyway?

Of course there is still the chance that it didn't work.
vessiepleure

Postby vessiepleure » February 27th, 2015, 5:55 am

Well I deleted the original curse file, listened to yours and will listen to it again.

There is nothing more I can do about it, I'll just have to wait and see whether I'm changing or not now... fingers crossed!

And I'll do more research before I try anything like that !

Thanks for the help!
vessiepleure

Postby OxyFemboi » February 27th, 2015, 7:14 am

vessiepleure wrote
Do you think it will stop the curse right away or only at the end of the nine months, forcing me to undergo the shrinkage anyway?

Well I deleted the original curse file, listened to yours and will listen to it again.

There is nothing more I can do about it, I'll just have to wait and see whether I'm changing or not now... fingers crossed!

And I'll do more research before I try anything like that !

Thanks for the help!

When Cosmic Fire Deprogrammer 3 (or any other File Deprogrammer) works, it should stop the effects of whatever file you wish to stop immediately. It will not undo whatever effects have already happened. You need to listen a few times to be certain the file will be fully effective. Maybe a week's worth ... or two ... until you are confident that the file is no longer affecting you.

It's a good idea -- a really good idea -- to carefully read the file description as well as any Comments other people may have left. If the description mentions a removal file, check to see if the file is available now and, if so, how much the file costs. It's no use having a Curse Removal File available if you can't afford to buy it.

If a Curse file has any other effects, the file description will mention them. WMM is very good at requiring accurate descriptions of what a file does. However, an accurate description is of no use unless people READ THE DESCRIPTION!

I'm glad I could help.

I'm sure you've read Curse of the Teeny Weenie and its Forum thread. If you're interested in a smaller penis, I can recommend it from personal experience. However, you may not end up with a "much smaller (but still usable) penis".
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby vessiepleure » February 27th, 2015, 7:46 am

Yeah I've rushed into this. To my defence on this file there is a bit of confusion about the "9 months" thing, whether this period is the end of the curse of if you need something else.

I'll keep playing this tape for a few days. I'm not too worried though.

And other files have peaked my interest, especially in the self-help area.

Anyway thanks for the advices and help.

And if I do end up with a shrinking penis... well, I've earned that with my recklessness ! :?
vessiepleure

Postby Alien4420 » February 27th, 2015, 12:48 pm

What I suggest is that you download Audacity -- it's a free audio editor -- then use a trick that a lot of guys here use, listen to the "body" of the file (the part without suggestions -- you can download it separately) to see if there are any suggestions you don't want, like the second 9 month trigger. You won't be in trance since you didn't listen to the induction so you won't be affected by the suggestions. Then use Audacity to edit out the suggestions you don't want and listen to the version without the suggestions in trance.

There really is a need for a file for people who don't want to shrink their dicks all the way! My idea was "Curse 1" Penis Shrink," which would shrink your penis 1" at a time so you could decide how far you wanted the penis to proceed. But there are lots of ways it could be done -- Curse 4" penis, Curse Penis of a 13-year-old boy, etc. Anyone game for making one? If it used the Teeny Weenie techniques, you could go down to your desired size in a matter of weeks (it's amazing how quickly Teeny Weenie shrinks you, like Ox I'm another victim).

BTW, I was able to go back to getting hard after Teeny Weenie, in fact it stopped working on me. So I know it's possible to shrink dramatically and permanently and still regain function. But that's a fluke, AFAIK everyone else who used Teeny Weenie for a while stayed with the program so I wouldn't try doing it. Plus I'm going o try another round, someone told me that if you start listening again after a while you'll start to shrink again (I'd gotten to the point where I was about 4-1/4" erect and I was no longer shrinking and after a month of it not working anymore I got bored and stopped listening).
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby vessiepleure » February 28th, 2015, 12:04 am

It's good advice Alien4420. However I don't think I'll play with the files. I don't feel competent enough to do any of that.

You are right, a file that shrinks you 1" would be great. I would totally love something like that.

The teenie weenie curse sounds attractive, but a lot of the guys explain that their balls get so tiny they climb back into they body, and that they can't really produce semen anymore, can't reproduce. I wouldn't want any of that.

Besides on the other thread (terrible success) they talk about how their testosterone levels have dropped significantly. I'm a bit afraid that this can't be healthy, to play with hormone levels.

What I would love in a file is something like what you explained.

Something awesome would be this: a file that makes your penis shrinks, but only your penis, not your balls, and doesn't affect your testosterone levels. Listening to it for a set period would make you lose an inch erect, that you could never gain back, and also make you lose thickness proportionally.

So you'd end up with a functional, healthy, normal penis, just very small!

I know it's a lot to ask for lol! Anyway it doesn't seem to exist right now, so I'll just browse around and see.
vessiepleure

Postby Wildsprite » February 28th, 2015, 7:36 am

personally I would like something that shrinks the balls to nothing or next to nothing and non functional. with the sack shrinking or retracting so it's flat. then after that do something about the penis.
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » February 28th, 2015, 10:18 am

What we need is a "swiss army Knife" (forgive that one) of a file dedicated to penis and ball shrinkage!
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » February 28th, 2015, 10:40 am

vessiepleure wrote:It's good advice Alien4420. However I don't think I'll play with the files. I don't feel competent enough to do any of that.

You are right, a file that shrinks you 1" would be great. I would totally love something like that.

The teenie weenie curse sounds attractive, but a lot of the guys explain that their balls get so tiny they climb back into they body, and that they can't really produce semen anymore, can't reproduce. I wouldn't want any of that.

Besides on the other thread (terrible success) they talk about how their testosterone levels have dropped significantly. I'm a bit afraid that this can't be healthy, to play with hormone levels.

What I would love in a file is something like what you explained.

Something awesome would be this: a file that makes your penis shrinks, but only your penis, not your balls, and doesn't affect your testosterone levels. Listening to it for a set period would make you lose an inch erect, that you could never gain back, and also make you lose thickness proportionally.

So you'd end up with a functional, healthy, normal penis, just very small!

I know it's a lot to ask for lol! Anyway it doesn't seem to exist right now, so I'll just browse around and see.

I don't blame you for not wanting the side effects of Teeny Weenie! My balls didn't disappear (I wish they had), but the did shrink pretty dramatically and only regained some of their size. Plus it usually leaves you impotent (didn't in my case), though it will change you so you don't mind.

Anyway while Teeny Weenie would be impossible to edit I think you'd find that removing a simple suggestion from Curse Penis Shrink is easy. Audacity takes maybe half an hour to master. I don't have the file but often you have a simple suggestion like "You will have to listen to this file for another nine months" and it's really easy to splice it out, no different than taking a sentence out with a word processor. I've done that to several files I listened to.

However, if you don't want to do that, I know of two other ways to shrink your penis. One is to take estrogen for a short period of time. This will also shrink your balls some, though, and produce other changes (although you won't grow breasts in a short period). It's chancy, though, since the effects can be somewhat unpredictable. The other is long-term chastity -- your penis will shrink if you keep it locked up for six months or something. Really, that's how curse penis shrink works, only it uses your head rather than a chastity cage to keep you from getting hard. I don't know how much of that shrinkage is permanent but I'm guessing that some of it is.

(Teeny Weenie is I think in effect a combination of the two methods -- it keeps you from getting hard and it reduces testosterone production.)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » February 28th, 2015, 10:42 am

Wildsprite wrote:personally I would like something that shrinks the balls to nothing or next to nothing and non functional. with the sack shrinking or retracting so it's flat. then after that do something about the penis.

If you shrink your balls your cock will stop getting hard and shrink too -- it needs testosterone!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Wildsprite » February 28th, 2015, 12:50 pm

Alien4420 wrote:
Wildsprite wrote:personally I would like something that shrinks the balls to nothing or next to nothing and non functional. with the sack shrinking or retracting so it's flat. then after that do something about the penis.

If you shrink your balls your cock will stop getting hard and shrink too -- it needs testosterone!

that is a misconception, your cock doesn't need testosterone to get hard, you can force it. I know a few who have had themselves castrated by surgery and didnt lose any size penis at all.
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » February 28th, 2015, 2:08 pm

Wildsprite wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:

that is a misconception, your cock doesn't need testosterone to get hard, you can force it. I know a few who have had themselves castrated by surgery and didnt lose any size penis at all.

My understanding is that people who are castrated when they're younger sometimes retain functionality because their adrenals make sufficient testosterone. Castrati were famous lovers because they couldn't get the woman pregnant! However, it seems that guys who are castrated at an older age usually don't.

Anyone will lose the ability to get hard if they take a testosterone blocker.

If you look at pictures of eunuchs who don't take hormones, you'll see a lot of shrunken cocks. In fact, they sometimes shrink so much that they invert.

Finally, it seems there are a few guys who lose their ability to function even if they take HRT.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Wildsprite » March 2nd, 2015, 7:08 pm

Alien4420 wrote:My understanding is that people who are castrated when they're younger sometimes retain functionality because their adrenals make sufficient testosterone. Castrati were famous lovers because they couldn't get the woman pregnant! However, it seems that guys who are castrated at an older age usually don't.

Finally, it seems there are a few guys who lose their ability to function even if they take HRT.

while that is typical it is not a rule.

Alien4420 wrote:If you look at pictures of eunuchs who don't take hormones, you'll see a lot of shrunken cocks. In fact, they sometimes shrink so much that they invert.

interesting thing about that part is, if you don't use cocks they tend to shrivel up. forcing yourself hard will prevent this

Alien4420 wrote:Anyone will lose the ability to get hard if they take a testosterone blocker.

even using these you can still get an erection but not fully hard which will prevent atrophy. I only know this because of one of my trans friends who was forcing herself hard to make sure she didnt end up with a shallow vagina.

you should also note that quite a lot of willing eunuchs don't want their genitals at all so are willing to just not use them and let them shrivel till they are nothing or close to nothing.
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » March 2nd, 2015, 9:38 pm

Interesting. I did a search and found this:

"Depending on the dosing and how your body reacts, generally within the first 1-3 months of taking an androgen blocker—even in the absence of estrogen administration—transwomen will start to notice fewer of what we call “spontaneous erections” (think waking up with an erection), and also may start to have more difficulty getting an erection even when aroused. Some transwomen who take androgen blockers will lose the ability to gain an erection completely."

So the effect seems to be variable in that regard.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Success Stories