Master Drayke

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Master Drayke

Postby larrn » September 1st, 2014, 7:42 pm

Had the pleasure of being owned by Master Drayke, and listening to his version of teeny weenie.

Felt incredible the first day of listening with my penis tingling, and felt myself playing with my nipples. Had a hard boner the first day, but am struggling to get fully erect now.

Was extremely busy Saturday and Sunday, and could not listen more, but am going to listen as much I can this week to make him happy.
larrn
Regular
Regular

Re: Master Drayke

Postby MasterDrayke » September 7th, 2014, 7:04 pm

larrn wrote:Had the pleasure of being owned by Master Drayke, and listening to his version of teeny weenie.

Felt incredible the first day of listening with my penis tingling, and felt myself playing with my nipples. Had a hard boner the first day, but am struggling to get fully erect now.

Was extremely busy Saturday and Sunday, and could not listen more, but am going to listen as much I can this week to make him happy.

Well this thread is a pleasant surprise. Good boy! Keep it up (well, not your weenie lol)
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Master Drayke

Postby larrn » September 13th, 2014, 7:11 pm

Hadn't given much thought about the teenie weenie file, but I have become more aware when peeing at a public urinal that my cock is not really that big and others might notice. I find myself standing a liitle closer when I pee.
larrn
Regular
Regular

Postby Lexhotboy » June 24th, 2015, 10:48 pm

Masterdrayke is the embodiment of so many of my sexual fantasies since I first posted on the Terrible Success thread. He sent a few e-mails and gave me some assignments that still make my pee pee quiver. When I listened to his file, I knew I wanted him to help me keep going. Now I've gotten so small that the guy that fucks me has actually accidentally referred to it as "that little thing" and "dicklette". He's kind of affectionate about it. But, he hasn't wanted me to fuck him since I went limp permanently at 1 inch. It sticks straight forward and makes a little bump in the front of all my pants. When he looks at it I want to bury my head in shame. When he puts his member next to it, it swallows mine like it's protecting its baby.
Lexhotboy

Postby MasterDrayke » June 24th, 2015, 11:00 pm

Lexhotboy wrote:Masterdrayke is the embodiment of so many of my sexual fantasies since I first posted on the Terrible Success thread. He sent a few e-mails and gave me some assignments that still make my pee pee quiver. When I listened to his file, I knew I wanted him to help me keep going. Now I've gotten so small that the guy that fucks me has actually accidentally referred to it as "that little thing" and "dicklette". He's kind of affectionate about it. But, he hasn't wanted me to fuck him since I went limp permanently at 1 inch. It sticks straight forward and makes a little bump in the front of all my pants. When he looks at it I want to bury my head in shame. When he puts his member next to it, it swallows mine like it's protecting its baby.
Ha. Nice!

I sent you an email recently by the way. Love the progress.
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories