Curse Random Orgasm success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Random Orgasm success

Postby chase1 » July 14th, 2015, 12:22 pm

So, my wife locked me in a chastity devise. I was looking for some relief and decided to download the Curse Random orgasm file. I listened about 4-5 times while I was lying in bed before I went to sleep. It was my first time trying hypno, and I thought I was falling asleep and waking up, but maybe I was going in and out of trance. Because, the next evening it happened around 7:00. But it didn't feel that great. I've been listening for the past 3 days and have had one everyday, but I think because of the cage I am getting ruined orgasms. After it happens I feel this pressure in my balls and in my prostate for about 30 min to an hour after like I still need to cum. Todays was the strongest i was at work, I am a vendor in Costco, and I felt it coming on but I wasnt going over the edge. I was compelled to start moaning softly then I went over. It's driving me nuts! Plus's untill it happens I am on edge with anticipation.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » July 14th, 2015, 2:31 pm

I honestly didn't think it would work, but now I am worried about the cage coming off and cumming all over the inside of my pants. I keep a piece of tp over the opening to my chastity tube to stop leaking, but OMG this is starting to freak me out. Oh but I can't wait to listen again. I have tried several hypnotists over the years and just thought I couldn't be hypnotized, but I waited till I was super tired so my mind would slow. And i guess it worked. It is a curse, but I only listened for 3 days. Will it wear off?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » July 16th, 2015, 3:25 pm

Well I have written updates to my situation in my journal. I am open to answer questions too.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » July 17th, 2015, 1:35 pm

You get actual random orgasms?

I may need to try this file.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby chase1 » July 17th, 2015, 2:07 pm

Yes, if you want more info on my experience I am very open. Ask away :wink:
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » July 20th, 2015, 1:28 am

So my wife unlocked me from chastity, and I didn't masturbate or have an orgasm otherwise. The next day I came. Then I masturbated. I have still need listening to the file nightly but have not had a random orgasm since masturbating. I am going to abstain and see if that makes a difference.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories