Sissy Brainwashing - sissyfication on a new level...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Sissy Brainwashing - sissyfication on a new level...

Postby Belgianboy » June 30th, 2015, 12:41 pm

Have listened to a large number of files on WMM and they have all had some effect on me - mostly increasing the pleasure of crossdressing and wanting to crossdress more often. Then I stumbled across "Sissy Brainwashing" by slutinmyhead. This was different and more powerfull. I could not stop listening and within a week I was undergoing a change more dramatic than ever experienced before. I stopped masturbation, and got orgasms from real cocks in my pussy or from prostate massaging buttplugs. I am now able to get multiple orgasms like other women. I feel very much like a woman and I even wake up in the morning without feeling that embarrassing hardness between my soft shaved legs. I am not taking hormones, but I am drinking soymilk that tastes a bit like cum. Many thanks to Slutinmyhead for turning me into a slutty bitch in constant heat :oops:
Belgianboy

Postby slutinmyhead » July 27th, 2015, 7:50 pm

Wow! Great post... PM me your email and I'll send you another I think you'll like... :)
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby boof » July 28th, 2015, 2:39 pm

His hypnogroupie file totally changed my life. I've been dying to try that one. It's really good?
boof

sissification

Postby HollyLA » July 30th, 2015, 11:39 pm

I wish I would have understood this better with my last girlfriend who I think recognized my girliness and was setting me up as her cuckie. Maybe I could have kept her.
HollyLA

Return to Success Stories