Female takeover update

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Female takeover update

Postby rainbowgirl » August 25th, 2015, 5:51 am

:) It's been ages since I posted last... soooooo, here I'm sitting thinking I should really update peoples as to what I'm upto now lol. *shakes head* I'm not looking over my old posts, so I've got no idea where people were updated to. *ponders* I think I gave up on the forum last time, but anyways, you all deserve to know and it was either this or start a journal post, I'm reckoning this gets it out there way better

I've been in complete control now for a number of months :D (way exciting). I've been getting up to quite a fair bit, I'm seeing a psychologist now an what would be totally awesome is if i'll have been allowed to start hormones by the end of the year. I've been seeing her for about 4 months now. hahaha doctor referred me to her because I was having "transgender tendencies" *blinks* its amazing how many questions you get asked and about almost everything, really wasn't expecting that.

I'm now the proud owner of two cats endymion and usagi, lol totally loved sailor moon crystal, they've been around for about 2 months now :D. both were around 6 months old and from a rescue shelter. Also completely randomly, I've discovered a love of oil lamps (paraffin for those in the UK).

Right now everything is going wonderfully :) and getting better all the time

Dani xox
rainbowgirl

Postby slanador » August 25th, 2015, 12:36 pm

Seems like everything is going well for you then! Cool that you have cats, and how does this go with regards to jobs and family? They accept everything, or do they know about it?

I think one obvious question is with regards one of the suggestions of the file: the old personality, since you are in control now, is it "in the back of your head", is it a voice occasionally giving suggestions, is it simply gone?
slanador

Postby rainbowgirl » August 26th, 2015, 1:59 am

Thankies for the reply and questions :D. Honestly, no one knows about the file. Basically to everyone who I thought was relevant I gave him the appearance of having always wanted to be a girl. Right now I'm aiming an planning to make this body as feminine as possible :). my family don't really have any problems with that at all :D which is amazingly fortunate lol. It came a bit out of the blue for some people though. My friends have changed, I kinda actually ended up moving away from the area he was living in, making a fresh start so to speak.

lol as for jobs, I've pretty much got all the skills he's learnt. I'm able to do his job now. To start with it was difficult but the longer I was around for the more adept I became. But I'm kinda thinking about doing something different if I can manage it.

The last question, ummmmm, he's still kinda there, but completely ignorable. In reality, I can go days at a time an not notice him lol or i can tune in so to speak. There were a couple kind offers to help me get rid of him completely, but I never took them up.
rainbowgirl

Postby Str41ght » August 27th, 2015, 12:28 am

Rainbow I don't think that is what your friends meant when they said 'go get some pussy'...
Str41ght

Postby rainbowgirl » August 27th, 2015, 7:39 am

Str41ght, *smirks* you're very probably right, not that I had too much do with my current circumstances. Given it was kinda foisted on me!! Sadly the person to take it up with (Neoflare/David) - if anyone reading this followed the original thread from nearly 10 months ago - he isn't really capable of relaying much info back to you guys. *nods* I'd agree, it's not what most people would've had in mind.
rainbowgirl

Interesting

Postby over_the_edge_please » August 31st, 2015, 1:29 pm

Rainbowgirl,
Thanks for keep us updated after a long spell. i started down the Female Takeover path but backed out while i was still able. It is so exciting you are so successful.
hugs,
over
over_the_edge_please
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories