i am hearing a inner vouce

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

i am hearing a inner vouce

Postby Tangy » September 23rd, 2015, 5:40 pm

I am hearing a inner voice that sound like a child's voice in my head

Dear follow hypnotic students I have been hearing a inner voice that sounds like a child's voice in my head/mind I can be outside walking I hear the voice talking to me or calling my name I can be in the store I hear the voice calling my name or I hear a baby saying momma in my head or calling my name, each time I hear it it drains a little more of my energy or and I feel I if I need to give in to the voice the voice gets loader and loader each time as if it is coming from my inner sprit or inner soul or even my own mind I feel weaker and weeper to fight the voice or I feel I need to give in to it I Feel I am becoming the voice or being drawn into it more and more I know I wanted to become a baby but it is getting a little exciting but scary at the same time because it seems as if it is coming true I am becoming the voice. or child I hear I can hear the baby saying mam . it getting confusing to focused at times I do not really know any other way to explain it. :o :idea: :?:

the mind can work miricles

Love Tangy
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » September 23rd, 2015, 7:24 pm

Is the baby's name Bryan?
WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » September 23rd, 2015, 11:06 pm

wohermiston wrote:Is the baby's name Bryan?
WOH

I will ask him next time I hear it OK
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » September 24th, 2015, 8:05 am

Tangy wrote:
wohermiston wrote:Is the baby's name Bryan?
WOH

I will ask him next time I hear it OK

I just realized what you are asking me about Bryan no I do not think that the voice is a boy on Family guy It is a girl voice if anything because all my baby files I listened too all these years was suppose to give me a hypnotic fantasy to become a baby girl, in which has not happened as of yet. if it ever happens and someone is willing to help me they would be rewarded be young belief
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby mark4122 » September 24th, 2015, 10:08 am

brian,s the dog mate you mean stewie
mark4122

Postby wohermiston » September 24th, 2015, 1:53 pm

I was referencing the Bryan from about a month ago that took us all on that wild ride. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby MikeHaSmaller » September 24th, 2015, 5:30 pm

What wild ride?
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » September 24th, 2015, 7:44 pm

Well. unfortunately, after a story that carried on through about 20 or so entries, he came back and deleted it. I really could not repeat the whole thing. sorry. you can start here and try and piece it together
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13515&start=0

WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » September 24th, 2015, 10:45 pm

why am I only getting audible voice's and no real fantasy's am I doing something Wrong any suggestions how I can get my fantasy's working? :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby MikeHaSmaller » September 24th, 2015, 11:03 pm

wohermiston wrote:Well. unfortunately, after a story that carried on through about 20 or so entries, he came back and deleted it. I really could not repeat the whole thing. sorry. you can start here and try and piece it together
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13515&start=0

WOH

Ooo, a Detective Story! Fun!
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » September 25th, 2015, 4:44 am

Hey Tangy, connect to your inner child. This is a really effective way to feel that child part of you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3V_Gtfr_YA

Congrats on your progress! :)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » September 25th, 2015, 5:40 pm

I LISTING TO THE LINK YOU GAVE ME AND IT IS VERY INTERESTING HERE IS THE LINK I AM LISTING TOO RIGHT now and translating in my mind How To Heal The Emotional Body - Teal Swan
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby chase1 » December 3rd, 2015, 11:28 pm

It is possible it could be a type of demon following you draining your energy. I have heard that there are some that like to take on the form of children, they like to manifest physically and play games but they are like a leach draining you whenever you interact with them. Just like having sex with succubi. If you find it gets worse or unpleasant go douw this rabbit hole and research them.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories