I need help making files stick!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

I need help making files stick!

Postby chase1 » December 1st, 2015, 12:42 pm

I have listened to a few files... well let me start from the beginning.

About 5 months ago I started listening to curse random orgasm, recorded in a female voice. I had no previous experience being hypnotized, but I have very strong belief in the power of the mind. We have all the tool in there to make any kind of change. I had success for a few days then it just stopped.

I tried some subliminal files thinking that maybe I wasn't trancing well enough. Donkey dick subliminal I had an immediate response to, then it faded out and is having no effect.

I know I am getting better at going into trance, because I had a great experience with the enchanted forest file that Jackstock recorded.

Does it matter how many files you listen to in a day? Is it possible that my subconscious, rather than having a burning in effect, is getting bored with the repetition?

Any advise on the topic would be appreciated. If anyone gives me a tip to try suggest a file to try with it.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 1st, 2015, 4:38 pm

I've found, from experience, that two files -- the absolute limit is three -- are the most I can use without one file getting "lost". The two files should be either related in some way -- Muscle Growth and Become Giant is an example -- or working on totally different areas. An example would be a file making a physical change (Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie) and the other a mental change (Vive's Feminine Conditioning).

I'd suggest you use only one file for now. Enchanted Keyboard Curse w binaural effects is perhaps the most useful file on WMM. Its effects are limited only by your imagination. Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=7552

Or you could use something like Vive's Losing Yourself. Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1153
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby ProfessorPig » December 1st, 2015, 6:03 pm

in my experience there is an upper cap for how much i should listen to a file. if i listen to it too much it starts feeling like a chore, and i start rejecting suggestions.

for trance training i really cannot recommend chewtoy's work enough. you have to start with his deeper spiral induction, because there is a rapid induction trigger in it that he uses for all his later files. but because of the rapid induction trigger the files can be 15 minutes long, but still be effective.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby chase1 » December 1st, 2015, 6:18 pm

Thank you both, I think I need to limit myself to 1 file at a time for now. Also I got so excited with my initial success that maybe I over listened to the random orgasm file.

I am currently listening to nipple orgasm v1. I will try listening just once a day to the 1 file. Then I will post an update.

Thanks again.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby graywolf552 » December 3rd, 2015, 6:15 pm

I've been trying Dog Brain and was also told not to overdo - I listen no more than twice, unless the file is a subliminal. Those I just loop on low volume and go about my day.

I think I'm feeling better about things now - before I felt the same "poof, it's gone" effect you mentioned.
graywolf552

Postby OxyFemboi » December 3rd, 2015, 6:38 pm

greywolf 552 wrote
I've been trying Dog Brain and was also told not to overdo - I listen no more than twice, unless the file is a subliminal. Those I just loop on low volume and go about my day.

If you want a subliminal to go with Dog Brain, these are the options that I found:

Subliminal Canine by Calimore: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1992/Subliminal-Canine.php

AFA - Dog Subliminal Loop: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4166/AFA---Dog-Subliminal-Loop.php

AFA - Wolf Subliminal: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5434/AFA---Wolf-Subliminal.php

loopableSublimGayDog by snakesentwined: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1209/loopableSublimGayDog.php
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby chase1 » December 3rd, 2015, 11:14 pm

So I've been listening to nipple orgasm v1 for about 2 weeks I think, and started limiting myself to once in a 24 hour period, before bed as it has suggestions to fall asleep and dream about it. I think my nipples are a little bigger and more sensitive. Should I post pics to chart growth? The file could cause breast growth, is anyone curious?

Effects:
So, if I play with my nipples long enough I get this build iPod sensations, I start to get an erection, and get close to the edge. But , it stops and my penis tingles. Kind of like a ruined orgasm if you know what that is. Also, my breasts get achy whenever I think about them alot. Like right now I have been feeling a steady build up of sensations almost like I was touching them, and I feel random tingles in my penis.

So far it seems your advice is helping. I'll let you know how things develop. Ha, I just got the pun.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 9th, 2015, 2:04 am

Curse hormone change stuck. Now I am debating on whether or not to just give in, or stop and be more careful about future files.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » December 9th, 2015, 2:23 pm

chase1 wrote:Curse hormone change stuck. Now I am debating on whether or not to just give in, or stop and be more careful about future files.

when in doubt i always advise taking a month long break. if you decide that it is something you want to explore you will be able to get back to the point you are at now very quickly.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Zegirican » December 10th, 2015, 11:17 pm

I on the other hand, have been trying different files for a LONG time and nothing is working... literally I think the best success with a hypnosis file is that I feel asleep during it. (It had no suggestions to fall asleep may I add). I know you have to really, truly want the effects for hypnosis to work, and I do! Like right now I'm listening to EMG's Your Tail file. I let it loop in head phones almost every night and even though its only been about a week, If I actually sit down to listen to it, nothing happens. I literally just sit there for the whole file. I play along with the breathing and the thinking and stuff, but I'm at a loss for what to do. I know hypnosis is real I'm not skeptic about it so that wouldn't have anything to do with it. Honestly its kinda pissing me off because I want these things to happen.. >=[
KiK: Kit_CatBoy
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

limits: public, scat, blood, money, physical torture.
(Might me more limits i haven't run into yet)
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 11th, 2015, 3:36 am

Zeg wrote
I let (Your Tail) loop in head phones almost every night and even though its only been about a week, If I actually sit down to listen to it, nothing happens. I literally just sit there for the whole file. I play along with the breathing and the thinking and stuff, but I'm at a loss for what to do.

The best advice I can give is to play along with the file. When the file asks you to visualize your tail, think of exactly how you want your tail to look. Is your tail the color, length, and thickness of a leopard? A lion? A tiger? Prehensile or just hanging there? You should visualize that the tail starting at the end of your spine (where that indentation at the bottom of your spine is).

Try to visualize the tail in living color as well as its length, and thickness. Does the tail have a lot of fur sticking out like a Siamese housecat's tail? Does the fur lay down like that of a tiger's? Is your tail thin like a lion's with a little fur like the tip of an artist's paintbrush at the end? Does it just hang there like a horse's or does it swish around like a bull who is trying to drive off flies? Is the tail straight or does it curl?

Visualize YOUR tail -- what you want -- in as much detail as possible. I always visualized my tail in extreme detail, including color and how it moved with my moods. I got a good gray-and-white wolf's tail this way (and later, I got a fox's russett tail with a white tip). If you make a drawing of yourself with the tail showing, and look at it while going under, that could help.

Look at pictures of tails. When you find one you want, print out the picture and use it as a helpful guide. Think about how heavy it feels, the muscles that will make is swish....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ViVe » December 11th, 2015, 5:22 am

@Chase: The whole listening while you sleep is bs. It doesn't work.

@Zeg: No, you don't have to want it. As long as it's not something you (your subconscious) can't accept for whatever reasons (and that's more long term and can't be overwritten by spur of the moment things) AND you have enough rapport, it will work. Of course - rapport with recording is the thing... even if you listen to recordings of someone who hypnotised you countless times, you still have only a tiny fraction of the rapport...

@All: Don't stress it. Let it happen. and (as oxy said) play along.

Imagine you have a good book. If you were to read it with the intention to refuse to get immersed in it - or even if you're just sceptical about the book - you will read it as just information. But if you imagine the story, you're suddenly deeply immersed in it, experiencing this amazing fantasy.

It's the same with hypnosis. Go along with it. Imagine everything in the induction, and when the body comes, it will be natural to go along... and you will experience it.

And one very important thing to keep in mind: Hypnosis (at least alone) isn't mind control. It's a tool that can allow you to access abilities you can't otherwise, but you have to play along.
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby chase1 » December 11th, 2015, 8:25 am

It works for me because I don't go out all the way. I'll usually get 3-4 hours listening and then I come out. Plus don't we all pass through a hypnosis like state as we fall into our normal sleep cycle. That would be when we are still partiality awake but our conscious mind has shut down. That is how I actually learned to trance. I would listen to a file before bed, or in the afternoon when I felt like taking a nap, and wait for that feeling and try to hold on to it. The last week I have really started getting the hang of it, but that's how I learned. So, while I would agree that listening during rem sleep is probably not very effective if at all, but other phases of the sleep cycle may be slightly effective for some people. And if o e truly believes it helps then I might, what about mind over matter? Not to dissimilar from hypnosis, you just believe something so strongly that it is true for you? I mean if someone is listening at night as well as during the day, and they believe it's helping and they are getting results then they have someone tell them it doesn't their results may diminish. So I say if someone is having trouble getting results, and they find something that works for them and the way their subconscious works, let them do it.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 11th, 2015, 11:41 am

[
chase1 wrote
... someone is listening at night as well as during the day, and they believe it's helping and they are getting results

Exactly. If you believe listening while sleeping is useful for you, then it is useful ... for you. Someone who believes differently will have different results.

Your beliefs based on your experience is the gold standard of Hypnosis.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ProfessorPig » December 11th, 2015, 10:38 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:

Exactly. If you believe listening while sleeping is useful for you, then it is useful ... for you. Someone who believes differently will have different results.

Your beliefs based on your experience is the gold standard of Hypnosis.

i second this. i think there is more to hypnosis than just belief, but belief is incredibly powerful in and of itself.

what i see when i look at people experiences is that it always seems to be the case of your mileage may vary. what works for some may not work for you. there is an incredibly good chance that something out there will work for you, its just a matter of finding it.

one thing i have noticed, and i have encountered others who have corroborated this, is that there seems to be a connection between learning styles and what types of hypnosis you respond to. since hypnosis is audio based, there are some limitations to this theory, but there are ways to work around that limitation. for example, i find that visual learners tend to respond better to very description heavy visual language in files. or kinesthetic learners might respond better to having a trigger linked to a physical object that they touch during the file.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby chase1 » December 12th, 2015, 12:04 am

Great observations professor. I had to figure out how to get to that place of trance. I actually would go there quite often on accident. In the afternoon when I would be tired my body would shut down and I would listen to the tv. So I knew what to shoot for, and I would listen to files in the same way until I learned how to trance. Now it is coming easier, and I am seeing undeniable results.

I put my first script together and posted it. I forgot to add an awakener, so I'm going to edit it. But after reading your last comment I'd like to get your input. I'd like it to work for a range of learning types. It is called Hormone and Body Change.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » December 12th, 2015, 1:08 pm

i would be happy to take a look at it and give you some feedback, but i could not find where it was posted. if you would prefer to keep it private at the moment feel free to send it over in a PM
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Zegirican » December 13th, 2015, 10:46 pm

ViVe wrote:
Imagine you have a good book. If you were to read it with the intention to refuse to get immersed in it - or even if you're just sceptical about the book - you will read it as just information. But if you imagine the story, you're suddenly deeply immersed in it, experiencing this amazing fantasy.

That's why I'm starting to think that a story style file might work much better for me. I've done this, get sucked into a book so much that I end up reading for literally I think the longest time I've red a book strait was about 4-5 hours. I just haven't seen a story based file about ears or a tail.
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 14th, 2015, 12:17 am

Zegirican wrote
That's why I'm starting to think that a story style file might work much better for me. I've done this, get sucked into a book so much that I end up reading for literally I think the longest time I've red a book strait was about 4-5 hours. I just haven't seen a story based file about ears or a tail.

Check out the furry site www.FurAffinity.net.

They have stories of anthro transformations. I'm sure there are few hundred stories of tales of cat ears-and-tail transforms. There are other sites about various transformations as well such as www.cyoc.net

If you find one that speaks to you, you can always record it yourself or use TTS.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Zegirican » December 14th, 2015, 10:30 pm

I would deffinitly love to fine a good story there and make it a file, but sadly, I do not have the voice/equipment to record and TTS is very distracting for me. I always thing of an early version of glados from portal talking to me and then I'm imagining that more than the actual file.

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 15th, 2015, 11:12 am

Zeg,

Www.FurMorphed.com has furry hypnofiles. The ones I downloaded are more wolf- and canine-related rather than cat-related; I'm not that interested in cats (and I'm allergic to the household variety).
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Zegirican » December 15th, 2015, 6:14 pm

I'll look into it thanks Oxy

Edit:

Well, I looked at the site. but for some reason, when I click "Downloads" there doesn't seem to be any files there. And I cant fine any hypnosis files. So... how did you get files?

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » December 15th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Zegirican wrote:I'll look into it thanks Oxy

Edit:

Well, I looked at the site. but for some reason, when I click "Downloads" there doesn't seem to be any files there. And I cant fine any hypnosis files. So... how did you get files?

you have to sign up and wait a week before files become visible i believe.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Zegirican » December 15th, 2015, 8:59 pm

Oh. well in the mean time, professor I don't suppose you might have a good file to suggest?

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » December 16th, 2015, 2:57 am

Zegirican wrote:Oh. well in the mean time, professor I don't suppose you might have a good file to suggest?

i think ViVe has a cat file. i cant vouch for it specifically, because i have not listened to it, but his work tends to be really good.
Vives site can be found here
http://www.vivehypnosis.de/

cat files used to be one of the more popular furry hypnosis tropes, although i think most of them were aimed at women if i remember correctly.

mistress elena (miste) has some as well. she does really solid work too, but she has a terrible mic that can make listening to files unpleasant for some. her site can be found here
http://esuccubus.com/all-free-files
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories