ViVe's Drone Factory

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

ViVe's Drone Factory

Postby ProfessorPig » January 17th, 2016, 9:28 pm

so i finally got a chance to listen to ViVe's "the drone factory" last night. i had been looking forward to that one for some time now, but i just had not had a chance to listen.

i was really excited because it sounded like my favorite hypnosis story, "Hive", by trilby else, and it really did not disappoint. i don't want to give too many spoilers, but it captures the vibe of that story exceptionally well.

i was also incredibly impressed with how effectively ViVe captures the experience of thoughts slowly shifting as your mind is corrupted. when so many people try and capture that experience it reads as really forced, but the way ViVe does it, it just feels so natural, it feels like a very believable malapropism.

i think it's my favorite file ViVe has made yet, i definitely recommend checking it out.

file here;
http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=3812

story i mentioned here:
http://www.mcstories.com/Hive/Hive.html
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby ViVe » January 18th, 2016, 3:30 am

Thank you!

And thanks for the link! Just skimmed it and it sounds a bit like the basic idea I had for part 2. Someone is going on a rescue mission for the person from part one....

Sadly that's all I have so far... Someone suggested having to do service while not fully brainwashed and having to cooperate... but that would make the file gendered... (and I try to avoid it wherever I can... they should be enjoyed by everyone (and also non binary people))

Right now I think a more forced approach... you have to go along, maybe other kinds of brainwash... and what can you do? Disobey? Then they know you're not a drone and will be one soon... You survived the first round of brainwashing, maybe you will a second...

Any thoughts?
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » January 18th, 2016, 2:20 pm

i think if you were going to re explore this file the thing to do would be to expand directly on the ideas you already have in place and make separate files for each stage of the training. one of the benefits of this is that when you listen to the drone factory again it would re trigger the experiences that have been deeply engrained in your later supplemental files.

the added benefit of this is that with the help of a skilled craftsman it would not be too hard to make the pods, or something like it, and create a truly immersive experience. set and setting have a powerful effect on how we experience things.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories