Starting: 72” (6'), 375 lbs
Current: 72” (6'), 375 lbs
Goal: 66” (5'6"), 200 - 250 lbs
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Re: Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

Postby 5HA99Y » January 11th, 2018, 7:34 pm

nice been listening to shrink 3 so far nothing yet been looping it and been sleeping with it love the size visualizer site give a nice view of what someone would look like next to you
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rblender » January 12th, 2018, 12:49 am

Guessing Three wouldn't affect as quickly as Two since having a specific size in mind for two allows your mind to already be doing some of the mental "prep-work," in a sense.
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » January 12th, 2018, 1:30 am

Oh god... it’s the evening measure but - I’ve slipped under 70 inches, barely!

Here, I made a format.

Start
6’1”

Listened for two days prior, heavy

1/10/17 - get up, get tape measure, get Home
Evening measure: 70” 7/8
Listen: Heavy

1/11/17
Morning measure: 71.5”
Evening measure: 69” 15/16
Listening: Lighter

Also, per talking with my master, my goal is now 5’6”, aka 66”.
I’m surprisingly close already... it’s a bit frightening it’s happening so fast but I love it!
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » January 13th, 2018, 12:33 am

1/12/17
Morning measure: 70” 7/8
Evening measure: 70” 7/8
Listening: very light

Seems a neutral day? Or a regain? I’m not sure. It’s true I couldn’t use the file much - and I’m rather sick, so I may be shuffling resources around...? Dunno.
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » January 15th, 2018, 3:09 pm

Was a busy weekend, so I didn't manage to listen NEARLY as much as I wanted. However!

My lowest so far was 69" 15/156, and currently I sit around 71" 3/8.
I'm listening right now and will be for the rest of the day as well as for the next several days. Downward ho!
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby drenegade » January 16th, 2018, 11:54 am

Pohners wrote:Was a busy weekend, so I didn't manage to listen NEARLY as much as I wanted. However!

My lowest so far was 69" 15/156, and currently I sit around 71" 3/8.
I'm listening right now and will be for the rest of the day as well as for the next several days. Downward ho!

Looking forward to your progress!
drenegade

Postby Pohners » January 25th, 2018, 9:56 am

Not much change, but also stopped listening for awhile and I haven’t grown back at all. I stopped since I seen to have stopped shrinking - but my back was starting to ache some. It doesn’t now, so I suspect that was my body adjusting, in some way - maybe only capable of shrinking so much in a given stretch of time. We shall see.
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby Hicks » February 5th, 2018, 8:13 pm

just putting this here because I thought I had to: 5 feet 7 inches, 150lbs. That's the target. I hope this works.
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » February 8th, 2018, 8:00 pm

Well I have to stop listening. Never did lose any significant size, and I just had to spend hundreds on a dental crown. For those of you who saw the recent movie "Downsizing" you man recall where they removed dental items before shrinking. Chasing a fantasy is not worth wasting that much money or the pain of the crown seeming to grow between my natural teeth.
Best of luck to the rest of you, I will still check here time to time
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » March 8th, 2018, 2:11 pm

I'm still listening!
Just not much has changed, and I don't think I can measure myself properly.
That'll change in a few weeks, and then I'll be able to have more accurate updates!
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » April 29th, 2018, 4:07 am

Life has been busy.
As such I haven’t gotten around to listening to this in awhile. But I’m about to again! Let the shrinking resume.
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 7th, 2018, 4:53 pm

I've started listening again. My current height is 5 feet eight and three-quarters inches (68.75 inches/174.625 cm) without shoes. My last verified height was five feet ten inches (70 inches/177.8 cm) without shoes.

I'm shrinking again! Yea, me!
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Pohners » May 8th, 2018, 1:29 am

Excellent Oxy! I’ll see if I can catch up to you.
Well, catch down.
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby rblender » May 27th, 2018, 1:12 am

OxyFemboi wrote:I've started listening again. My current height is 5 feet eight and three-quarters inches (68.75 inches/174.625 cm) without shoes. My last verified height was five feet ten inches (70 inches/177.8 cm) without shoes.

I'm shrinking again! Yea, me!

That's a pretty neat amount of change. What were you btw initially before any of the files?

I might start doing this again, gave up a little too quickly the first time, mostly using the original shrinking file. The voice in Shrinking Two/Three is a little too fast for me and the induction doesn't seem to set in as well.
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 27th, 2018, 1:24 am

rblender wrote
That's a pretty neat amount of change. What were you btw initially before any of the files?

Before listening to any shrinking files, my original height was six feet zero inches (72 inches/182.88 cm). Yes, it is a pretty neat amount of change.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rblender » May 27th, 2018, 1:11 pm

That's pretty impressive progress. I should try them again, see if the induction works better and I can get into a decent trance when I'm a bit more sleepy and taking some sleep meds or something. Tempted to try the bambi version since I experimented with bambi stuff once and i know the induction is really effective. For whatever reason the male TTS voices, especially at a quick pace, are just really hard for me to fully trance for.
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby submittednoname » June 27th, 2018, 1:11 pm

This all sounds too good to be true... I may try this out for myself.

I think I'll go for "Shrink To Your Smallest Possible Height" since it seems to have suggestions for loss of body hair. My current height is 5' 7''. I'll shoot for 5' 3'', but if it works well enough I may go for <5''.
submittednoname

Postby smaller2 » July 17th, 2018, 5:53 pm

I encourage all who want initial (or continued) success with this to see the Ant-Man and the Wasp movie. Many very well done size change scenes, and not just normal-giant-tiny. I suspect seeing this may trigger shrinking for those who identify a character on screen with what your own body is to be like.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » July 18th, 2018, 12:30 pm

Smaller2 is right. I listened to the file the night I saw that. The dreams were vivid, put the umph back in it!
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby Boofyboof » July 20th, 2018, 12:29 am

How on earth do I make hypnosis files like this work for myself? I would honestly love the results of this file, because my height is the thing I hate most about myself, and I would very much like the be a couple inches shorter (even though I’m just around 5’10 give or take). I very well know it’s possible but how would I acheive the results i want? In the past, I’ve tried a couple different transformation files and they’ve never worked on me. I don’t know why, because I see other people get great results with some of them and I’m really wanting to get the same results as well. But yeah, how do I get my mind to make this kind of thing work in a noticeable way?

I never feel like I can ever go into trance and that could be the issue, but it’s frustrating because I’ve really tried this file before and nothing actually happens.
Boofyboof

Postby 5HA99Y » July 20th, 2018, 1:52 pm

Unread postby Boofyboof » 20 Jul 2018 06:29

How on earth do I make hypnosis files like this work for myself? I would honestly love the results of this file, because my height is the thing I hate most about myself, and I would very much like the be a couple inches shorter (even though I’m just around 5’10 give or take). I very well know it’s possible but how would I acheive the results i want? In the past, I’ve tried a couple different transformation files and they’ve never worked on me. I don’t know why, because I see other people get great results with some of them and I’m really wanting to get the same results as well. But yeah, how do I get my mind to make this kind of thing work in a noticeable way?

I never feel like I can ever go into trance and that could be the issue, but it’s frustrating because I’ve really tried this file before and nothing actually happens.

same here i really want the same thing but so far nothing please help in the same boat
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby drenegade » July 20th, 2018, 4:16 pm

Boofyboof wrote:How on earth do I make hypnosis files like this work for myself? I would honestly love the results of this file, because my height is the thing I hate most about myself, and I would very much like the be a couple inches shorter (even though I’m just around 5’10 give or take). I very well know it’s possible but how would I acheive the results i want? In the past, I’ve tried a couple different transformation files and they’ve never worked on me. I don’t know why, because I see other people get great results with some of them and I’m really wanting to get the same results as well. But yeah, how do I get my mind to make this kind of thing work in a noticeable way?

Great question (I have been learning a lot over the past couple years), what it sounds like to me is that you are currently in the mindset, "This doesn't work for me" "I never can go into trance" "I hate my height"

These are pretty strong self suggestions, and there is no need to worry about them, but if anything you may have uncovered things you may need to work on first before moving on to a file like this. Also my question to you, would you find it easier to start by transforming your 'dream' self, or your 'inner' self? That may be a good starting point, though I am no expert.

5HA99Y wrote:
same here i really want the same thing but so far nothing please help in the same boat

^Maybe what I said above may help you too?
drenegade

Postby rblender » April 17th, 2019, 9:00 am

Are there any good feminine voice TTS versions of this, or ones with a slightly slower vocal cadence?
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » November 5th, 2019, 3:52 pm

One update, I am back up to 5' 10.5" but it has been a few years since I actively tried to shrink. This thread goes back about 5 years (started in 2014) and the shortest I got was 5' 8.75".
Has anyone else grown back?
Or stayed at the size they were from the file's effects?
Or... continued shrinking away tinier and tinier?
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby drenegade » November 5th, 2019, 10:46 pm

smaller2 wrote:One update, I am back up to 5' 10.5" but it has been a few years since I actively tried to shrink. This thread goes back about 5 years (started in 2014) and the shortest I got was 5' 8.75".

Yeah, interestingly enough, I had gotten taller than I was since I first started, I haven't listened to the file in a very long time though.
drenegade

Postby rblender » November 23rd, 2019, 5:25 pm

smaller2 wrote:One update, I am back up to 5' 10.5" but it has been a few years since I actively tried to shrink. This thread goes back about 5 years (started in 2014) and the shortest I got was 5' 8.75".

I haven't stuck with it long enough to really get effects. Really wish there was a shorter version or that Pohners had finished the shrink/pre-pubescant combo. hard to make a proper daily routine lately of multiple files.
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » December 16th, 2019, 4:09 am

I think that was Ozy, not me
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby rblender » December 18th, 2019, 12:46 am

Pohners wrote:I think that was Ozy, not me

Yeah, it was Oxy, my mistake
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby jonesj » March 29th, 2020, 5:14 pm

I used this file a few years ago, got down from 5'8" to 5'3" and didn't grow back.

I thought about getting shorter but as I am a good responder I worried about getting too short and having problems getting clothes that fit. Also, I wish I had been able to retain more mass as I got shorter. I was reasonably slight in build at 5'8" and as I got reduced in proportion I am not only much shorter than the average grown male but generally smaller as well (hands, feet and, uh, everywhere :oops: )

Overall, no regrets though. 5'8" was neither one thing or the other. Prefer life as an out and out small guy.
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » April 2nd, 2020, 8:24 am

Wow that's very cool jonesj, thanks for sharing your great experience!

Which file did you use? My original "Shrinking - control panel for your height" or one that Oxy made?

If you happen to recall, it would be great to hear how often you listened to the file, how long before you noticed physical results, and if your size loss was at a constant speed - or if it became easier and faster to shrink once it got going.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby jonesj » April 2nd, 2020, 2:47 pm

The original file, weeks to months before I was certain it was having an effect, used to listen to it while falling asleep at night.

SIze loss at a constant speed, every week a guy who was just that little bit shorter and smaller then he used to be, gradually crossing over from short average to slightly short, to short and then finally pretty-much-shorter-than-every-post-pubertal guy short, look-up-to-short-guys short.
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » April 2nd, 2020, 11:17 pm

Yup, mhmm, I'm restarting this. I've certain regained a LOT of weight, but right now is a good time to be consistently listening to a file, and I can absolutely put it on repeat to ingrain it really well.
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby drenegade » April 18th, 2020, 11:06 pm

I should probably restart this and try and stay consistent.
drenegade

Postby oyveya » April 29th, 2020, 10:25 am

I'm trying this for the first time. I'm starting out at 5'7" and hoping to get down to 4 feet even.
oyveya

Postby drenegade » April 29th, 2020, 5:13 pm

oyveya wrote:I'm trying this for the first time. I'm starting out at 5'7" and hoping to get down to 4 feet even.

Nice! Good luck!
drenegade

Postby Small1sh » April 30th, 2020, 2:36 pm

I'm trying this for the first time. I'm starting out at 5'7" and hoping to get down to 4 feet even.

Is it possible to give us a [ideally full-body] "before" photo (you can blur out your face if you want) stood next to something - so we can see your progress (or should I say, "regress"/shrinking)? That'd be amazing!
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » April 30th, 2020, 2:38 pm

Is it possible to give us a [ideally full-body] "before" photo (you can blur out your face if you want) stood next to something - so we can see your progress (or should I say, "regress"/shrinking)? That'd be amazing!

I mean, and then take a photo each time you've shrunk - say, every 1/4" or every 1/2 an inch?
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby oyveya » May 2nd, 2020, 5:13 pm

Small1sh wrote:

I mean, and then take a photo each time you've shrunk - say, every 1/4" or every 1/2 an inch?

I'm going to wait until I get down to my mom's height. Currently I'm 3 inches taller (I've lost an inch already) and figure it'll be pretty quick
oyveya

Postby Small1sh » May 5th, 2020, 12:36 pm

Small1sh wrote:

I'm going to wait until I get down to my mom's height. Currently I'm 3 inches taller (I've lost an inch already) and figure it'll be pretty quick

Why not do the "before" photo of you being taller than your mum? That'd be far more amazing to see you shrink shorter than her!
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » May 6th, 2020, 6:59 pm

Another way to track and take photos is simply to trace your hand outline on a piece of paper. Then write the date in the corner. After you're a few inches shorter, trace your smaller hand inside of it, to show literally how you're shrinking in scale.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » May 25th, 2020, 3:45 am

Smaller2, that idea is surprisingly extra hot
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby wanttoshrink » August 26th, 2020, 5:32 pm

Are the beginning and end of the mp3 supposed to be garbled? The first part is jumbled up and the count down to waking up is also that way. Not sure if it is just messed up in what I downloaded or is the way it is supposed to be. Hopefully it doesn't interfer with my ability to shrink, because I really desire to shrink.
wanttoshrink

Postby jonesj » September 12th, 2020, 4:46 am

When I went from 5'8" to 5'3" I shrank in proportion.

Hands, feet, everything: all smaller.
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 12th, 2020, 5:04 am

sambu wrote

Has anyone tried anything and experienced that their legs have become shorter? I'm super lanky and have long legs. Would like to change that a bit.

It should be possible to rewrite the suggestions in Shrinking to give extra attention to reducing leg length (well, pants inseam) to thirty inches, then resume normal proportional, scale model shrinking.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby smaller2 » September 14th, 2020, 8:08 pm

jonesj, great to hear of your success!
About how long did it take for you to lose that size?
What were the physical effects that you noticed?
Do you want to continue shrinking?
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » September 14th, 2020, 9:30 pm

Man I’m jelly jonesj
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jonesj » September 15th, 2020, 3:01 pm

It took many months, and it was just a little bit shorter each time, but it added up. Used to listen to file each night while falling asleep.

What I noticed mostly was an ever increasing likelihood of having to look up at the guy in front of me. Going from being equal or slightly taller than a lot of guys to being always among the shorter guys to being towered by average guys, then eye to eye with the shortest guys and then even having to look up at some of those (in fact pretty much everyone at 5'3"). With tall guys, over six foot you are often no more than chest high.

Was 150lbs, and now 112lbs. Wish I had retained a bit more mass as I got smaller but have retained the same slight frame just at smaller scale.

You often catch a look that is somewhere between pity and contempt from taller guys. They don't know that you are living your fantasy in plain sight.

Occasionally meeting up with guys from high school who you lost touch with and haven't seen for years and have them loom over you (taller, bigger, heavier) when you previously matched them for size? And the looks on their faces? Indescribable! (When they raise it, and that they remember you being taller, you have to say that they are misremembering, that you never grew an inch past age 13-14 and they must have had a late growth spurt that never came to you. They love that, and of course I do too!). It has only happened on a few occasions, but has been great every time, especially in groups.

This is small enough for now and can still fit XS sizes
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » September 15th, 2020, 5:18 pm

Going to have to give this a another try if anyone wants to help me on making sure that I listen to it daily please pm me and let me know and if Kik or something is easier for you let me know too
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby noideasforanusername » March 17th, 2021, 2:17 pm

Hi everyone!
After like 1½ years of hesitating, I'll definitely give this file a try !
I'm gonna listen to this file at least once a day, sometimes overnight, sometimes during the day.
So, to start, I'm 21 from Europe (I hope the files will work, english is not my mother tongue !), and I recently accepted myself as a MTF transexual. Let's say these files can help me before I start medically transitioning!
Since I was 14, 14½, i have been 6'0", so that should have been my starting height, but I listened several size subliminals for the past year that brought my height down by, maybe 4cms, which puts me somewhere between 5'11" and 5'10". I'm not sure, I haven't been measured for an eternity.
My first aim is 5'6". Not too small, but not too tall either. And I can assure you that I'd love to be 10 to 15cms shorter than I use to ! That would also be about the same height than on my ID card I made some time after my 13th birthday where I was 5'6½.

Good thing this file shrinks proportionally the body. I need to go down several shoe sizes in order to be sure to find shoes my size when I will start browsing in women's aisles.

To finish, I wondered if you had other curses/blessings to advise me : after I reduce my height, I'd like to get rid of my body and facial hair, and also of my broad shoulders. Do you have some names in head ?

I'll try updating every week, but I might forget, please forgive me if i do so ! The height will be estimated. I have no measuring tape at my home, so I'll just do the old "mark-on-the-wall method" !

Starting height : 5'10½" (estimated)
Goal height : 5'6"
Current height : 5'10½"(estimated)
noideasforanusername

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories