Success with Feminine Itch Curse

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success with Feminine Itch Curse

Postby akinaria » November 22nd, 2005, 2:28 pm

Many of these files haven't worked at all for me and the cursed plugs one only had brief success. This one worked straight away though.
As soon as the file had finished I felt a tickling around my vagina, which got stronger over the next hour or two. The effects on my anus and nipples were negligible but the feeling in my vagina was very strong. As the tickling feeling turned into an itch, I tried rubbing to see if it would go away, but it did in fact make it worse and not gradually either. Almost as soon as I touched myself, the itch spread deep inside and turned into a burning sting. My partner was busy at that time, so I tried masturbation, which again turned it into a burning sting.
Eventually we got to bed and he decided to torture me a little, teasing me and not penetrating me. An interesting side effect of the curse comes in here, I orgasmed from oral sex more forcefully and a lot quicker than I would usually. When he did penetrate me, the itch did increase to almost painful levels. This is not something included in the warning, so take note ladies - it gets worse during sex and the only thing that can stop it is to be filled with cum. This is not as technically accurate as it might be, you can use a condom, we did and it stopped once he had cum regardless of the barrier.

I am going to keep going with this one for the moment. The fact that it's permanent phased me a little, but I don't for a second believe that they keep going if you stop listening and "choose" for it not to be there.

Anyway, there you go. No-one had posted on this one, so I thought you might be interested.
akinaria

Update

Postby akinaria » November 22nd, 2005, 5:48 pm

So much for 72 hours, it's come back after 24.
akinaria

Postby hypnohobo » December 2nd, 2005, 4:16 pm

so your ass and tits did'nt itch at all?
hypnohobo

Postby begnops » December 10th, 2005, 4:36 pm

That's great!
I've listened to TrigItchy a few times - nothing, yet.
May try to reinforce it by listening to curese fem itch (may have to do some sound editing to make it more anatomically correct for me :-O).

Told my wife about it. Her first reaction was a kinda tortured look as she pondered why I might choose to ITCH in all THOSE places, but that was quickly replaced with a wry smile and her asking "so what's the trigger phrase?".

Every 24hrs, eh? You posted that back on Nov 23. Are you still listening? Are you still itching?

Hope I can report back some success!
begnops

Postby PhyllisKRue » December 31st, 2005, 5:43 pm

I’ve had success with this file too, although it took awhile. If anyone is interested, I’d be glad to relate my experiences.

Hugs,
Phyllis
PhyllisKRue

Your Experience with Trig Itchy

Postby ric98765 » February 14th, 2006, 8:55 pm

PhyllisKRue wrote:I’ve had success with this file too, although it took awhile. If anyone is interested, I’d be glad to relate my experiences.

Hugs,
Phyllis

I'm thinking of trying Trig Itchy; I was wondering what your experience is/was? How does it compare with Curse Femine Itch if you tried it.
ric98765

Postby stevie1 » May 28th, 2007, 7:53 pm

Hi Phyllis

My girlfriend & I are interested in your experiences. This is a file she is interested in but wants some advise first before embarking on it.
We have sent a pm.
Thanks Steve
stevie1

Return to Success Stories