Cannot escape Curse Forced Gay

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

will this work

Postby makemeababy » December 30th, 2010, 5:22 am

well she says that i am no longer of use to her and doesn't want me to have interest in other women.
makemeababy

Postby Alien4420 » December 30th, 2010, 7:35 pm

What will happen if you go into trance and listen daily for a few months is that the file will do exactly what it says it will and you'll be gay.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: Can I use a sound editor to modify a Curse File?

Postby Alien4420 » December 30th, 2010, 7:39 pm

arka wrote:As I have decided not to listen to CFG, I want to ask a question to the experts out here. Can I use a sound editor like Audacity and morph two files - one Curse (like CFG) & another a temporary file (like Female for a day) - so that the "permanent" and "addictive" suggestions in the Curse file are replaced by the "temporary"(or "triggered" in case I use a Trigger file) - and as a result I can enter the bet in a more secured way - if the worst happens & I get under, the effect will eventually wear off and I'll not be forced to get back to CFG when it is wearing off?
I guess that if I skip the induction part & proceed straighway to the suggestion part of CFG(in order to modify it like said above), even repeated listening(inevitable in order to edit the sound file) cannot have any effect. Am I right?Please reply.
One final question(I know I've already asked too many, but I'm a newcomer to the World of hypnosis ... please forgive my ignorance) -
can this process be applied to modify other Curse files as well? I was browsing through some of them today & it might be interesting to try some of them - by replacing the Curse part by Trig or Temp part. Is it possible.
Please reply. Please, please, please. I need your advice. Love all.

Hi Arka,

Yes, you can do exactly that. It's a fair amount of work, but I've changed files that way.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Ronaruudo » December 31st, 2010, 5:42 am

I won't be listening to any of these curse files any time soon (bisexual and dominator, happily so), but I have to say I am loving the stories so far. The internet and mouth-to-mouth (woops innuendo) advertisement makes curse files spread like a wildfire!

So yeah, I'll just sit here and watch the delicious chaos unfold like fireworks at New Year's. 8)
Ronaruudo

Postby Tarret » December 31st, 2010, 11:30 am

So to update, after listening to this file for a while I'm starting to think that I'm more bisexual than I initially thought. Perhaps most interesting is this also somehow unleash a more feminine side of me in the sense that some of my fantasies have me as a female pleasuring a male.

I also have ones where I am male but before this file I was never able to visualize myself as a female.
Tarret
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnomeister2 » December 31st, 2010, 6:47 pm

I listened again last week. I'm kind of tempted to listen to the accelerator file like 5 times, then listening to CFG atleast two times in a row.

Should I dare do it?
hypnomeister2

Postby Ronaruudo » December 31st, 2010, 8:00 pm

hypnomeister2 wrote:I listened again last week. I'm kind of tempted to listen to the accelerator file like 5 times, then listening to CFG atleast two times in a row.

Should I dare do it?

Yes. If you're going to fall for it, might as well jump in with your eyes closed!~
Ronaruudo

Postby hypnomeister2 » December 31st, 2010, 8:36 pm

Ronaruudo wrote:
hypnomeister2 wrote:I listened again last week. I'm kind of tempted to listen to the accelerator file like 5 times, then listening to CFG atleast two times in a row.

Should I dare do it?

Yes. If you're going to fall for it, might as well jump in with your eyes closed!~

OK, wish me luck... ;)
hypnomeister2

Postby Ryan83 » January 1st, 2011, 1:27 am

Finally getting my attraction to women back. Thank GOD. Hopefully it will continue to come back and I can put this entire nightmare behind me.

For those curious about the file- make damn sure you want it. Because it can literally destroy your life if you're wrong. Not all of us were happy with the effects.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » January 1st, 2011, 7:10 am

Ron, I predict that, sooner or later, your curiosity will get the best of you.

Tarret, good for you!

:D
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ronaruudo » January 1st, 2011, 8:44 am

hypnomeister2 wrote:
OK, wish me luck... ;)

Good luck, and do report on your findings!~

ftslave67 wrote:
Ron, I predict that, sooner or later, your curiosity will get the best of you.

Perhaps, perhaps not. Maybe I'll get rejected for the umpteenth time and throw it at myself. Right now I'm as much into men as into women, so why bother cursing myself?
Ronaruudo

Postby Alien4420 » January 12th, 2011, 7:56 pm

Ryan83 wrote:Finally getting my attraction to women back. Thank GOD. Hopefully it will continue to come back and I can put this entire nightmare behind me.

For those curious about the file- make damn sure you want it. Because it can literally destroy your life if you're wrong. Not all of us were happy with the effects.

Interesting. Seems to be happening to some extent with me as well. But it happens in cycles. I'll get interested in women, then CFG will kick back in, and so forth. The thing is, each time the interest in women is stronger.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Dogboy » January 13th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Alien4420 wrote:
Ryan83 wrote:Finally getting my attraction to women back. Thank GOD. Hopefully it will continue to come back and I can put this entire nightmare behind me.

Interesting. Seems to be happening to some extent with me as well. But it happens in cycles. I'll get interested in women, then CFG will kick back in, and so forth. The thing is, each time the interest in women is stronger.

This I don't find surprising since sexuality is supposed to be biological. Do you not listen much anymore?
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » January 14th, 2011, 11:34 am

I haven't listened in a long time, if I had, it would reset to where it had been. I also spent several months listening to Curse Forced Bi, so it's hard to tell exactly what's what at this point, to some extent anyway I seem to be dancing to its tune.

I do know that the longer you listen to a file, the longer it takes for it to wear off, but that it also depends to some extent on circumstances such as whether you're under pressure.

The research suggests that sexual orientation is influenced both by biological factors and environmental ones, e.g., if one identical twin is gay the other has a 50% chance of being gay -- much higher than average, but not the 100% you'd expect if it were just a matter of being "born that way." My personal pet theory is that some guys are born with something more like a female sexuality, which research suggests is essentially bi -- women will react physiologically the same way to pictures of naked men, naked women, and even of chimpanzees having sex (which kinda explains some members of Congress . . . )
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby experimenter » January 14th, 2011, 2:30 pm

I'm surprised at how quickly the file's effects wear off on me. If I stop listening for a week, my heterosexuality comes back rather quickly.

What doesn't go away are the triggers that make me return and listen to the file again.

Also, once my heterosexuality returns, it only takes a day or so for it to go away again. Been listening to the subliminal version all day today while working, and right now, I'm 100% gay. That will start to lessen after a few days, until it completely goes away. Thank goodness there are lots of "adult bookstores" in my neighborhood. ;-)
experimenter

Postby Alien4420 » January 14th, 2011, 4:12 pm

How many times have you listened? I've heard others say it wore off quickly after they'd listened only briefly, but like other files, the effects seem to last longer and longer the more you listen.

I've also had that "straight for a day" (or two) business. Usually what will happen is I'll see something that turns me on, forex a friend will send me a hot picture. But then CFG takes over again. What seems to be happening now is that the straight periods are occurring more and more often. In fact, I was straight this morning, then gay this afternoon!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Dogboy » January 14th, 2011, 8:12 pm

Alien4420 wrote:How many times have you listened? I've heard others say it wore off quickly after they'd listened only briefly, but like other files, the effects seem to last longer and longer the more you listen.

I've also had that "straight for a day" (or two) business. Usually what will happen is I'll see something that turns me on, forex a friend will send me a hot picture. But then CFG takes over again. What seems to be happening now is that the straight periods are occurring more and more often. In fact, I was straight this morning, then gay this afternoon!

In these periods of straightness are you not turned on by the same things things as turn you on during your periods of gayness? And vice versa?
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » January 14th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Not for the most part. It's like flipping a switch. Only there are more than two possibilities, the straight/gay dichotomy is only part of what can change, so can all the other things. Not infrequently, they correspond to the various files I've listened to over the years.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby TeenWolf » January 17th, 2011, 11:24 am

I've been using this file for 5 months.It's odd, as it doesn't make you sterotypically gay, if you know what I mean.I only get hard over men, cum over men and get horny around men.But I don't have a lisp/wonky feet/wonky wrist/feminine side.
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » January 17th, 2011, 2:47 pm

Teen Wolf: Speaking as a gay man (biologically as in since birth btw) ... I'm both bemused and a little offended by your "I don't have a lisp ...." comment. Gay men come in all shapes, sizes and colors and personalities. The often rather lame discussion of stereotype carried on in this forum is wholly and totally without merit. I don't lisp either, but I know several straight dudes who do.

Further to the point, this file as I see it is about attraction not behavior. Near as I can tell it doesn't even promote action. It just simply pushes an attraction to the forefront. My guess is that some who have tried this "just for fun" when pressed with an actual encounter would bolt because it is contrary to their biological nature. I also find it interesting that those discussing the effects herein never seem to have any actual experiences. Just shifts in attraction about which they seem to agonize rather than enjoy.

Personally I don't think this file (or any other) could force someone to be gay when they are not. I think many of those who are using it are doing so either for pure experimentation or because they have feelings and desires they are afraid of and wish to ease their minds by blaming a hypno file rather than confronting the truth.

Often the discussion in this forum bends toward the "OMG this ruined my life" scenario which is also fairly offensive. I'm gay and my life isn't ruined or lousy in any way. It just happens to be different from the Hetero ethos so prevalent in our society. Those proclaiming ruin are also inferring that being gay is somehow bad which is another reason I tend to believe many using this file are hiding their true selves and blaming the file.

I don't care that dudes want to explore with this file. I just think a lot of what get discussed here is WAY off base.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ftslave67 » January 18th, 2011, 8:04 pm

sfh2stretch: great post!

Teenwolf--you're post didn't offend me, just made me chuckle a bit.

If you want to be "stereotypically gay", there's a file for that, I think. But, sf is right, there's a lot of us that don't fit that stereotype. In many cases, you would never guess.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » January 20th, 2011, 3:28 pm

sfhole2stretch wrote:Teen Wolf: Speaking as a gay man (biologically as in since birth btw) ... I'm both bemused and a little offended by your "I don't have a lisp ...." comment. Gay men come in all shapes, sizes and colors and personalities. The often rather lame discussion of stereotype carried on in this forum is wholly and totally without merit. I don't lisp either, but I know several straight dudes who do.

Further to the point, this file as I see it is about attraction not behavior. Near as I can tell it doesn't even promote action. It just simply pushes an attraction to the forefront. My guess is that some who have tried this "just for fun" when pressed with an actual encounter would bolt because it is contrary to their biological nature. I also find it interesting that those discussing the effects herein never seem to have any actual experiences. Just shifts in attraction about which they seem to agonize rather than enjoy.

Personally I don't think this file (or any other) could force someone to be gay when they are not. I think many of those who are using it are doing so either for pure experimentation or because they have feelings and desires they are afraid of and wish to ease their minds by blaming a hypno file rather than confronting the truth.

Often the discussion in this forum bends toward the "OMG this ruined my life" scenario which is also fairly offensive. I'm gay and my life isn't ruined or lousy in any way. It just happens to be different from the Hetero ethos so prevalent in our society. Those proclaiming ruin are also inferring that being gay is somehow bad which is another reason I tend to believe many using this file are hiding their true selves and blaming the file.

I don't care that dudes want to explore with this file. I just think a lot of what get discussed here is WAY off base.

Agree that Teen Wolf has been misled by popular stereotypes.

That being said, I question whether gay encounters are contrary to biological nature. While most guys have a straight preference, and the evidence suggests that there's a biological component to that, we seem to be somewhat bisexual as a species and in some societies, some version of gay sex is widely practiced by "straight" males, most famously ancient Greece but also some modern cultures as well. So there doesn't seem to be a huge biological roadblock.

Also, from what I've seen/experienced, there's no reaction of the sort you mentioned. Several of the guys who listened to CFG have ended up in committed gay relationships.

There is one person here who feels that the file ruined his life, but the gist of his complaint seems to be that he had a happy heterosexual life before and regrets no longer being able to participate in it, rather than an objection to gay sex per se. I doubt very much that someone who was overly hung up on gay sex would listen to this file, or if for some reason he did, accept the suggestion.

As to the changes, they are real. I've been through them. I was not attracted to male bodies before. Now I am. The assumption that we are all Larry Craigs, looking for an excuse to do what we already are, is way off base, and even insulting. Skepticism and curiosity are good, but it seems that some people can't throw off their cultural baggage and accept the experiences of those of us who have listened to this file. Much that has been said and written about homosexuality by both sides is ideological, and therefore wrong. The science suggests pretty strongly that there are both biological and psychological factors involved in sexual orientation, and that for most, sexuality is graded, complex, and mutable, rather than a simple cut-and-dry matter of gay vs. straight -- categories that were invented by late 19th century psychologists and have little to do with actual behavior.

I might add that the file can work in both directions: two gay guys have reported positive results from listening to its mirror twin, Curse Forced Straight.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Rossyfox » January 24th, 2011, 3:15 pm

Alien4420 wrote:I might add that the file can work in both directions: two gay guys have reported positive results from listening to its mirror twin, Curse Forced Straight.

Really? I don't remember this.
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » January 24th, 2011, 4:28 pm

Rossyfox wrote:

Really? I don't remember this.

It's in these threads somewhere. One guy said he stopped listening because he didn't want to lose his lifestyle and friends. Someone else chimed in to say it had worked for him. Or something like that, it's been a while . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: Progress

Postby forfunonly » April 15th, 2013, 12:54 am

Alien4420 wrote:
Ryan83 wrote:I started listening to CFG a couple of days ago because I wanted to finally accept this, because the damage these files have done has completely destroyed my life. I mean completely. So I figured it was time to finally just accept being gay and move on.

But now I'm reclaiming my life. Somehow, some way, I will get back to who I was, or I will die trying.

Ryan, if it's destroyed your life, that's wrong, it's gone too far. What I suggest is that you see a professional hypnotist right away. Hypnotic suggestions can be removed as readily as they can be made and from what I've read a pro should be able to clean this stuff out in an afternoon.

Hypnosis works because it instills a belief in you. With the right mentality, you can undo any file on your own.

The more you fight the effects of a file, the harder it becomes because you're increasing your own belief that an effect exists.

When I first became interested in erotic hypnosis, I listened to a nasty feminization file for weeks on end. For months afterward, I battled it. Unsuccessful, I knew I needed a new approach. So, I pondered the nature of hypnosis, and I invented a technique I dubbed "passive-will." I was no longer going to care about the effect because I no longer believed in them. Sure, I still felt like I had breasts and a pussy, but I went about my day exactly as I would otherwise. Sure, I occasionally slipped and listened again, but I didn't pay that any mind. Passive-will, for those of you who have read 1984 by George Orwell, is sort of like double think. I understood that the file had a consequence, but I simultaneously and wholeheartedly believed that it was ineffective. When you want a file to work, it helps to act out its intended effects as though it did. This is the opposite.

Nowadays, I listen to erotic hypnosis for entertainment purposes only, and I know that it can never be anything more than that unless I want it to be.
forfunonly

Previous

Return to Success Stories