terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby mondaytuesday » January 6th, 2014, 7:34 am

My photo for display today.

Shows the physical changes I am experiencing, as well.

FORGOT TO ADD LINK

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=139337
Last edited by mondaytuesday on January 6th, 2014, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CuriousG81 » January 6th, 2014, 7:01 pm

regulus wrote:i guess i'm in too

Sure. I'll give this a listen.
CuriousG81

A Wish For 2014

Postby mondaytuesday » January 7th, 2014, 3:23 pm

May we all gain more fun moments this year, spending time freeing creative fantasies from the loneliness of our imagination. Here's to more experiences in the company of like minded friends or lovers.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Try it

Postby PeeMind » January 8th, 2014, 11:04 am

'diode168' and TransAlexandra': Do try it.
It hasn't shrunk my prick, but it has certainly deflated it. I do still get erections, but they never last and nearly always now I end up cuming with a flacid dick.
The feeling is sensational (as Sarnoga sugests) and my cum production has reduced.
Of course, the $64 question is how much is down to the file and how much to my own will?
I'm still skeptical about hypnosis and think the files just reinforce what you want to happen.
Sarnoga tends to be a bit long-winded, so I have edited the file down a teenie weenie bit!
PeeMind
Regular
Regular

Postby andrew » January 9th, 2014, 6:23 pm

update. Today I can only fit one finger around my teeny weenie. yanked it for a while and gave up. never did orgasm or get hard. :)
andrew
Regular
Regular

Re: Try it

Postby mondaytuesday » January 11th, 2014, 8:38 am

@TransAlexandra You have the same amount of skin, of course. The effect is that the penis is retrained to contract and tighten upon arousal. This continues until the appearance of the penis is much less than it was before.

I was also listening to MMBabyTrain and other files which included a re-purposing of the way the penis and testicles operate. It's possible that on an unconscious level, the hypnosis training implements a change in the way the body operates hormonally.

I can testify that I was very sexual and had daily orgasms all my life. I didn't even notice the decrease in erections and ejaculations that began when I first encountered a regression experience.

I am not sure how, but I quickly became addicted to the experience of being regressed, infantilized, dominated, reduced, degraded, humiliated, and altered.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PeeMind » January 11th, 2014, 10:39 am

mondaytuesday said: "I am not sure how, but I quickly became addicted to the experience of being regressed, infantilized, dominated, reduced, degraded, humiliated, and altered."

To which I say here-here! It's a whole new sexual experience.
PeeMind
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » January 11th, 2014, 7:53 pm

You could be over thinking it at this point.

Open yourself up to accept the alterations. Then place yourself in the presence of people or files that are designed to do so.

It's not going to work if you expect to anticipate every aspect beforehand. It will make you so eager for change. It will make you have an expectation of factors that will not work in such a state of preciseness.

If you so desire to become submissive through regression, seek out those who provide tools, open yourself up, and stop thinking. Just let it happen and it will happen. And when it does, it will be in a way unique to you.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby andrew » January 12th, 2014, 10:55 am

just under 3 inches today
andrew
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » January 12th, 2014, 3:55 pm

TransAlexandra-give this page your attention when you can

http://understanding.infantilism.org/hypnosis_for_abdls.php

The site itself is full of great perspective on this issue.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » January 13th, 2014, 11:46 pm

Yes you will probably lose flacid size.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby diamondlight » January 15th, 2014, 10:25 am

I don't know how helpful this will be, but in regards to this particular file, I'm inclined to say it goes much further then probably causing a change in the flaccid size. Speaking from the experience of seeing massive changes in my own flaccid length, which thus far has been holding with no sigh of returning to normal size (thankfully). And looking through the various user pics in this thread it seems as though a loss of flaccid size is incredibly normal.

Having said that that, obviously everyone will respond differently, you won't know where you fall until you've been listening to it or them (assuming multiple files) for awhile.
diamondlight
Regular
Regular

Postby andrew » January 15th, 2014, 3:23 pm

could only get it to just 2 7/8 inches today :) saw it shrink when looking at naked women online. file is definitely working
andrew
Regular
Regular

Postby Demnok » January 15th, 2014, 6:15 pm

I don't want to start a new topic just for my one simple question. So, here it is. If I'd listen to a non-curse version of this file and then decide to stop, will my penis be back to it's normal lenght or do I need to listen to penis enlargment files? Or maybe it's impossible to get back?
Demnok

Postby Marian » January 16th, 2014, 1:27 am

Basically, hypnosis is always a kind of behavioral training. The special feature is the fast influencing of subconscious behaviour. This makes the training very efficient. Especially when it comes to feelings and semi-automatic body reactions is as erections.

At the end, it comes with all learning processes - and hypnosis is nothing else - on how well you "understand" or accept them and how often you train it. This also applies to the so-called curses.

So if such an effect is very strong and fast and will trained over a long time it could be irreversible.

But a training in the other direction is always possible. Any change from hypnosis can be undone by hypnosis unless you really want. And this is the point: IF you REALLY want.

A good tist will formulate so that you love to accept and love to train it. Like a good teacher. Saranoga seems to be a very good teacher.
Marian
Regular
Regular

It's basically gone

Postby Lexhotboy » January 18th, 2014, 9:49 pm

I first discovered sarnoga last summer. Since then, I've listened about 2 dozen times. Today I hooked up with an ex and he freaked out over my little dick. I told him it was medicine. I think he loved it. He basically used my mouth and ass. Then he pissed on me. I let him for he first time ever. I've changed into a submissive bitch and didn't even notice. It's scary to think of what this means. But I have to face that my dick is gone. It turns me on. But, I'm not sure anyone wants a baby dicked sub like me. I just posted the pick I took today when he left.
Lexhotboy

Re: It's basically gone

Postby MasterDrayke » January 18th, 2014, 10:21 pm

Lexhotboy wrote:I first discovered sarnoga last summer. Since then, I've listened about 2 dozen times. Today I hooked up with an ex and he freaked out over my little dick. I told him it was medicine. I think he loved it. He basically used my mouth and ass. Then he pissed on me. I let him for he first time ever. I've changed into a submissive bitch and didn't even notice. It's scary to think of what this means. But I have to face that my dick is gone. It turns me on. But, I'm not sure anyone wants a baby dicked sub like me. I just posted the pick I took today when he left.

There are guys out there who like guys with tiny dicks. I think it's very hot and amusing. Congrats on your shrinkage. :wink:
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » January 19th, 2014, 12:25 am

Omg.. such a cute little thing! Will it get any smaller?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sabertooth » January 19th, 2014, 12:53 am

Its cute small its very small and cute not able do much with it.
sabertooth

Postby Lexhotboy » January 19th, 2014, 10:55 am

I've hooked up with a few guys since my dick started to go. As long as they're hardcore tops, they basically ignore it. Seems like my hookups have gotten more aggressive and a little more perverted. It's like guys see they little clit and want to treat me like a bitch. Maybe it's my imagination.

I can't really even jack off. My pubes get in the way. I end up pulling them. I may shave them.

I don't think it can get any smaller.
Lexhotboy

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » January 19th, 2014, 4:25 pm

I must say all you boys with your little teenie weenies are very hot. it amuses me to see such little weenies on men. it makes me feel all the more dominant. i am sure the pleasure you must feel now at their shrinking is phenominal and unsurpassed by anything you have ever known. Most likely a relief too, to know that those necessities to prove yourselves via penetrating others is removed. not having to worry about impotence.. just enjoying your balls and weenie shrinking to a little tiny eensy nub pulling back in side giving all the surrounding skin such sensitivity that it makes you tingle all over in pleasure. rubbing that tightened area of skin, making you gasp in pleasure as the waves of orgasmic bliss roll over your body. Nipples getting super sensitive and arousing. i am sure this must drive all you little dickless men wild with pleasure.

keep up the good work .
HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mikethedonnie » January 19th, 2014, 4:44 pm

So shamefully I stopped listening to this file for awhile now, but last night I had a dream a rather interesting dream. I went to a party by myself where a bunch of strangers were gathered. At first I thought it was a normal party until things started getting intimate with party goers. A couple of girls asked if I wanted to hook up and I said yes and so we started making out and stripping off each others clothes. One reached down and started stroking my cock but it would never get erect and just stayed limp so they both started laughing and calling it a baby dick. They then waved over there friend or brother I don't know which and he laughed at me and said aww how cute he looks like a girl and said I should be treated like one. He then bent me over the couch and took me in the ass pounding me relentlessly until he came and my little dick spurted out a bit of cum. I awoke from the dream with a mega hard on and still wondering what happened.

Is this my subconcious telling me that it wants me to shrink my penis away and I should give into my desires instead of hiding them away deep inside?
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby WatDo » January 19th, 2014, 7:46 pm

mikethedonnie wrote:So shamefully I stopped listening to this file for awhile now, but last night I had a dream a rather interesting dream. I went to a party by myself where a bunch of strangers were gathered. At first I thought it was a normal party until things started getting intimate with party goers. A couple of girls asked if I wanted to hook up and I said yes and so we started making out and stripping off each others clothes. One reached down and started stroking my cock but it would never get erect and just stayed limp so they both started laughing and calling it a baby dick. They then waved over there friend or brother I don't know which and he laughed at me and said aww how cute he looks like a girl and said I should be treated like one. He then bent me over the couch and took me in the ass pounding me relentlessly until he came and my little dick spurted out a bit of cum. I awoke from the dream with a mega hard on and still wondering what happened.

Is this my subconcious telling me that it wants me to shrink my penis away and I should give into my desires instead of hiding them away deep inside?

It could be. Or maybe you just want to be pounded in the ass so bad that you want to force yourself into appearing as a bottom indefinitely.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » January 23rd, 2014, 9:35 pm

Dam to scared to listen. :x
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » January 25th, 2014, 7:53 pm

diode168 wrote:Dam to scared to listen. :x

but your following this thread.. does that mean you "want" to listen?
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » January 26th, 2014, 2:01 am

HeadMistress_Squirrel

I just read your post in praise of us boys and letting us know how very much more dominant it makes you feel. I have discovered that powerful and dominant men and women are able to feel a surge of energy when encountering us. Dominants from long distances have been able to enhance their domination and energy, while taking a moment to further our regression. We are the no longer "true" adult men and we have become newly made submissive, reduced, degraded boys. At least, for me, this has been a reality. Powerful people can command me further or sustained regression moments or qualities and I feel energy run up and down the core of my body. I become aroused as the energy is released and given to a dominant. The result being, I become more and more submissive, more regressed, more shrinking, more drawn to the enticement of being sent for small periods of time into being the enslaved adult, conquered by uncontrollable infantile existence.

Just reading your post, as I have just done, has made me feel so good, so very much like the way you described we probably feel. You're right. So, right.

Thank you.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » January 26th, 2014, 12:23 pm

diode168 wrote:Dam to scared to listen. :x

We need a hypnotist to make us listen, LOL. I listened to the non-curse version twice last week, then read the threads and chickened out.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Lexhotboy » January 26th, 2014, 8:23 pm

When I started listening, I just thought it was a hot fantasy to listen to while I jacked off. But as time went on, I really started to crave and need to listen more. I wanted to do what sarnoga wanted and when it started to work, I figured it might be in my imagination. I just posted a few pics. One is from a while back...before I found this site. The other is from the other day. I have to admit, I'm scared to show it to anyone new after he last time. It's probably gonna change my choices of mates. But I don't care. There's heat in my stomach that burns and makes my nipples tingle and my sphincter pulse... Then I play with myself...today I finished while completely tiny and soft. I'm addicted to shrinking it. It's my new way of life to have the little clit.
Lexhotboy

Postby Alien4420 » January 26th, 2014, 9:10 pm

I never even knew you could come when you aren't hard. But it's happening just like Sarnoga said it would -- I feel incredibly sensitive and then when I come only a drop comes out. But there's a vague feeling of discomfort and a sense of something lacking -- I guess retrogade ejaculation and no pleasure from the cum squirting through the urethra? Does it always feel like that?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » January 28th, 2014, 10:47 pm

who needs to be hypnotized to listen to it daily? you KNOW you want to do it anyway. after seeing all the results on show me your dick, who wouldnt want to listen to the files continuosly to aid them in their desire to shrink down that useless nub of fomer manmeat? who needs to have a hard throbbing member to please women? not you boys.. no no no,no no.

I know its in your deepest desire to continue listening so that you can all become what you were destined to be, boys with teenie weenies,forever.

I know it must be so arousing and hot for all those of you who have listened and have been sucked into it,just like the thought of your teenie weenie being sucked inside,yearning to be fingered like a little clitty. the pleasures so overwhelming that it drives the desires further, helping your minds progress and driving your pleasures through the roof.

It makes me smile that Sarnoga has done such a fabulous thing in that file to help all of you who want such a teenie weenie get what you want and deserve. i think you all should post "thank you Master Sarnoga" as i feel its only right to thank the one who started your delicious changes. I definately am pleased he turned out such a nice piece of work for all of you.

Best Regards,
Head Mistress Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » January 28th, 2014, 11:11 pm

squirrel75 wrote:who needs to be hypnotized to listen to it daily? you KNOW you want to do it anyway. after seeing all the results on show me your dick, who wouldnt want to listen to the files continuosly to aid them in their desire to shrink down that useless nub of fomer manmeat? who needs to have a hard throbbing member to please women? not you boys.. no no no,no no.

I know its in your deepest desire to continue listening so that you can all become what you were destined to be, boys with teenie weenies,forever.

I know it must be so arousing and hot for all those of you who have listened and have been sucked into it,just like the thought of your teenie weenie being sucked inside,yearning to be fingered like a little clitty. the pleasures so overwhelming that it drives the desires further, helping your minds progress and driving your pleasures through the roof.

It makes me smile that Sarnoga has done such a fabulous thing in that file to help all of you who want such a teenie weenie get what you want and deserve. i think you all should post "thank you Master Sarnoga" as i feel its only right to thank the one who started your delicious changes. I definately am pleased he turned out such a nice piece of work for all of you.

Best Regards,
Head Mistress Squirrel

Heh. That almost convinces me to try again. Almost~
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

So right

Postby PeeMind » January 29th, 2014, 7:51 am

Mistress Squirrel:
You're so right in what you say, except we who listen to the Sarnoga file do not so much want a small dick as that we know we do not want a cock and especially a cock that gets erections (As you say in your own file: 'Erections are BAD.')
And for us worthless wimps erections are bad: a bad affront to the women we serve, women who prefer other, real, men to satisfy them.
We are but grateful that we are allowed to sometimes be in their presence.
PeeMind
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » January 29th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Mistress, you're so right. I do want it. It's totally intense. I'm incredibly turned on most of the day. But when I'm not, I kind of freak out. So I haven't had the guts to listen again. Maybe it doesn't matter, I measured today and it looks like I'm down another 1/4" in 4 days. It seems like the effects are getting stronger rather than wearing off. I admit I'm kind of curious to see if this keeps happening. If it doesn't, I promise I'll find a way to start listening again. Maybe two more weeks and less if it's obvious that I stopped shrinking? Someone said 2-1/2" erect and 1-1/2" not and that seems like a good goal.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » January 29th, 2014, 8:21 pm

I posted some pictures in the gallery.

Here's a shot I took 4 days ago, that's after about a week and I'm only 4-1/4"! Also I seem to be a lot thinner, you can see how the skin is bunched up around the shaft:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140189

Here I am this afternoon, it looks like I lost another 1/4":

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140192

Here it's flaccid, it measures about 2-1/2" now and the head has started to recede into the bunched-up skin. That skin in my hands isn't a testicle, it's loose scrotal skin that I pulled out to give an idea of how my balls have shrunk -- I don't know how to photograph them because the skin sort of hangs around what's left of them like a potato sack.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140195
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » January 29th, 2014, 11:36 pm

Alien4420 wrote:I posted some pictures in the gallery.

Here's a shot I took 4 days ago, that's after about a week and I'm only 4-1/4"! Also I seem to be a lot thinner, you can see how the skin is bunched up around the shaft:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140189

Here I am this afternoon, it looks like I lost another 1/4":

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140192

Here it's flaccid, it measures about 2-1/2" now and the head has started to recede into the bunched-up skin. That skin in my hands isn't a testicle, it's loose scrotal skin that I pulled out to give an idea of how my balls have shrunk -- I don't know how to photograph them because the skin sort of hangs around what's left of them like a potato sack.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140195

Alien dear:
its so cute! but i bet it would be even cuter if you shaved off that nest of pubies. so we can see exactly how small its gotten ..there's a good dear.

HMS
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Re: So right

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » January 29th, 2014, 11:44 pm

PeeMind wrote:Mistress Squirrel:
You're so right in what you say, except we who listen to the Sarnoga file do not so much want a small dick as that we know we do not want a cock and especially a cock that gets erections (As you say in your own file: 'Erections are BAD.')
And for us worthless wimps erections are bad: a bad affront to the women we serve, women who prefer other, real, men to satisfy them.
We are but grateful that we are allowed to sometimes be in their presence.

hehe thanks for the nod to my file there.. but yes of course dear having no dick at all is even grander. whatever one's desires are out of that file i am sure Genie Sarnoga will grant it. just think of how luciously erotic it is.
i know it makes me a bit wet just thinking about all you men turned eunichs (sp?). to be in the service of a Superior. being only able to pleasure a Mistress with finger and tongue but never a dick. haha what dick? shrink shrink shrink away penis is gone another day.

~HMS
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » January 29th, 2014, 11:50 pm

which all this brings me to a question. i have been following this thread for some time now and i have seen that some have had better success over others and some none at all. what is the speculated reason for some being more influenced over other people? i would LOVE to hear all of you boy's answers and thoughts on this. this will also help me developing a new file for my own series.

~HMS
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » January 29th, 2014, 11:56 pm

squirrel75 wrote:which all this brings me to a question. i have been following this thread for some time now and i have seen that some have had better success over others and some none at all. what is the speculated reason for some being more influenced over other people? i would LOVE to hear all of you boy's answers and thoughts on this. this will also help me developing a new file for my own series.

~HMS

It depends on how suggestible you are and what you want. I listened a few times and I still am at a respectable size with only a small dick fetish who can manage to keep it a fantasy. Some people listen just once and they find that they cannot escape.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

side line results

Postby boy_arthur_tx » January 30th, 2014, 6:28 am

well, i have never listen to this curse.
On the other hand have followed it faithfully over the years. As i do with most things Sarnoga and/or humiliation.

Last Thanksgiving, for some reason one of the post got me curious. i even posted a pic or 2 of me triggered into chastity to show how small i get while in chastity sometimes.

Then during one of the times was 'aroused by piss' measured myself erect.
Less than 5 inches. This sub lost over an inch from maybe a combination of things: general health, reaching mature years, listening to and using 'Chaste Little di**" as a chastity trigger, and oh my, for a while listening to the Senator of Mind Control's small dick humiliation.

SMC, small dick humiliation. i don't recall any parts for shrinking but if you accept that you must apologize for your small dick any time you share a pic you might be accepting that you SHOULD have a small dick, IT ISN'T A DICK IT IS JUST A PENIS (so how small does it need to be to be a penis and not a DICK?)

Anyway, couldn't resist getting a chance to add to this thread. Keep up ? the good work boys, we like seeing your teenie weenie and small penis parts.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » January 30th, 2014, 9:38 am

squirrel75 wrote:

Alien dear:
its so cute! but i bet it would be even cuter if you shaved off that nest of pubies. so we can see exactly how small its gotten ..there's a good dear.

HMS

Mistress, you're right. As it is I had to trim off the top of my bush to take those pictures but it's starting to get lost in the remaining bush. Also, it's hard to get to it when I play with it. Sometimes it still gets semi-erect but then Sarnoga's suggestions kick in and it ends up entirely flaccid and getting pushed back into my body. It feels *so* good when it does that, it gets hypersensitive just like Sarnoga says it will, but the hair gets in the way when I play with myself the way he tells you to.

I love this. It's so freaky and humiliating but right now waves of pleasure are still rolling up and down my body from playing with it for a moment so I could write that description.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » January 30th, 2014, 10:23 am

squirrel75 wrote:which all this brings me to a question. i have been following this thread for some time now and i have seen that some have had better success over others and some none at all. what is the speculated reason for some being more influenced over other people? i would LOVE to hear all of you boy's answers and thoughts on this. this will also help me developing a new file for my own series.

~HMS

Mistress, I agree with robindf1. Also, there are two versions of the file. I listened to the non-curse version because I've gotten trapped or almost trapped by curses before. I think the curses are more powerful, so you might want to consider that for your file, or a version of it.

OK, another thing I'm thinking is that for fence sitters like some of us a version that only took it as far as you wanted might be attractive. Like you set a goal for length and the file works until you reach that length. Then it could still be a curse, in fact, I think it would be a great curse. The idea of having my weenie disappear entirely turns me on and I know now that can happen but of course it's scarier than having a little toy one. I don't think I would have listened if I hadn't read about others who stopped before their weenies disappeared entirely.

[EDIT -- I had second thoughts and removed some scientific speculation on how the file achieves its effects because I don't want to risk reducing its effectiveness for anybody, but if you like I'll PM it to you since I think it might be useful for your own effort.]

I noticed last night that my breasts are swelling, and weirdly this morning I am acting and feeling kind of girly, even though I've never been fem acting and the suggestions to make me act that way never seemed to work It is *so* weird.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: side line results

Postby Alien4420 » January 30th, 2014, 1:15 pm

boy_arthur_tx wrote:well, i have never listen to this curse.
On the other hand have followed it faithfully over the years. As i do with most things Sarnoga and/or humiliation.

Last Thanksgiving, for some reason one of the post got me curious. i even posted a pic or 2 of me triggered into chastity to show how small i get while in chastity sometimes.

Then during one of the times was 'aroused by piss' measured myself erect.
Less than 5 inches. This sub lost over an inch from maybe a combination of things: general health, reaching mature years, listening to and using 'Chaste Little di**" as a chastity trigger, and oh my, for a while listening to the Senator of Mind Control's small dick humiliation.

SMC, small dick humiliation. i don't recall any parts for shrinking but if you accept that you must apologize for your small dick any time you share a pic you might be accepting that you SHOULD have a small dick, IT ISN'T A DICK IT IS JUST A PENIS (so how small does it need to be to be a penis and not a DICK?)

Anyway, couldn't resist getting a chance to add to this thread. Keep up ? the good work boys, we like seeing your teenie weenie and small penis parts.

I'm wondering -- I haven't listened to much of Sarnoga's work, but a couple of years ago someone made me listen to Sarnoga's eunuch slave curse a couple of years ago. Nothing much happened so I figured it didn't take hold. But now I'm wondering -- could that be why I wanted to listen? I'd never read the penis shrinking threads, but a couple of weeks ago I checked out the Shrinky Dink poll thread to see what it was. When I saw what had happened to those guys I got incredibly turned on and downloaded the file. I can't remember much about the eunuch slave curse, just that it makes you find a master who will turn you into his eunuch slave. Maybe it would also explain some of the other compulsions I've been feeling about this file?

Here are a couple more pictures, one from the side when it's limp:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140205

And here's one when I'm sitting, it almost disappears:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140208
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 1st, 2014, 5:22 pm

to aid in the shrinking of your teenie weenie:

China Shrink Cream (tightens vagina)
Witch Hazel Oil. (tightens blood vessels.)

both are available on amazon.com

that is.. if you WANT and NEED to shrink it further ;)

best regards and love boys.

HMS
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jan » February 1st, 2014, 6:42 pm

Mistress Squirrel, you are such a caring Mistress:)

I listened to Goddess Gracie's Logic of Limp, MsJ's Little Miss Squidgy Limp, and Mira Stern's Impotent at different times, but they all scare me just a little more than they turn me on, as do the shrinking teeny-weeny mp3s.

I am currently stuck in Kasha Shakti's Perpetual Arousal, however, which may be no better:) Perpetual chastity may lead to shrinkage all on its own.

jan
jan
Regular
Regular

Has anybody shown this to a doctor?

Postby legeth » February 1st, 2014, 7:56 pm

Has anybody shown their shrinkage to a doctor? What was their reaction? What would the scientific explanation for this change? I'm just wondering, because if you read anything else related to penis shrinking(or see doctor), most of the time doctors/people say it is impossible. I'm sure there is a huge number of people who would want their penis to shrink as well. Some people see it as a blessing and others a curse. Should the world know? Probably no. I can imagine showing someone your teeny weeny and saying "This used to be 8 inches."
legeth

Re: Has anybody shown this to a doctor?

Postby Alien4420 » February 1st, 2014, 8:39 pm

legeth wrote:Has anybody shown their shrinkage to a doctor? What was their reaction? What would the scientific explanation for this change? I'm just wondering, because if you read anything else related to penis shrinking(or see doctor), most of the time doctors/people say it is impossible. I'm sure there is a huge number of people who would want their penis to shrink as well. Some people see it as a blessing and others a curse. Should the world know? Probably no. I can imagine showing someone your teeny weeny and saying "This used to be 8 inches."

A couple of guys here got tested, and their testosterone levels had actually plummeted to way below normal!

I do know this -- when guys lose their balls and don't get hormone injections, they stop getting both daytime and nocturnal erections and without that, their penises shrink, sometimes even retracting into the body, just like with these files. Also, if transsexuals take high doses of estrogen the pituitary decides its hormone levels are too high and reduces production of testosterone by reducing the size of the balls. I think there may also be some permanent shrinkage of male tissues in the penis from hormonal effects, not sure except that mine shrunk.

Anyway, both this file and Curse Penis Shrink suppress erections, so that in itself would cause penis shrinkage (and also apparently ball shrinkage). Suggestion could also have an effect since testosterone levels respond to levels of excitement and other environmental factors, even whether you have kids or your political party wins the presidency!

Also, there's a lot of nipple stimulation in Teeny Weenie. OK, so males are basically just modified females and we guys have even been known to nurse on occasion. In women, nursing leads the nipples to become more sensitive and release more prolactin. The pituitary sees the prolactin and stops releasing follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) which suppresses production of estrogen in the ovaries and inhibits ovulation.

So suppose our guy nipples are releasing prolactin, and our pituitaries are therefore suppressing FSH just like in women. Wouldn't the absence of FSH suppress production of testosterone in the testes, as well as spermatogenesis? Which would I think shrink them.

So the nipple stimulation might explain why Teeny Weenie works faster than Curse Penis Shrink. Just a guess, based on what I've read about how long it takes to be affected by the files.

Also, Teeny Weenie makes you play with yourself a lot and have several weenie orgasms a day. So you're actually coming more than usual but without getting hard, and maybe all that coming reduces the chance of wet dreams and nocturnal emissions that would expand your penis again?

I wonder how many guys *would* want their penis to shrink? It's such a strange turn-on, since most of us go through life wanting a big one, or happy that we're big . . . me as much as the next guy.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jan » February 2nd, 2014, 10:02 am

Writing in this thread caused me to go looking for information on what prolonged chastity would do to shrinkage. I found this:

Prolonged chastity can definitely cause atropjy and shrinkage of the genitals. The old phrase "use it or loos it" is so true. But this takes months to occur. The initial respone to chastity is of course an exaggerated sense of need, and is associated with more frequent erections, thoughts of sexual nature and frequent involuntary emmissions of semen. Of course, use of a chastity device that prevents erection willl usually prevent ejaculation as well- it is a rare phenomena for a man to ejaculate without an erection. Thus a chastity device is the most efective means of controlling male sexuality. Lack of emmission results in emgorgement of the pelvic venous system, resulting in the "blue balls" so frequently described. ut not just the testicles are engorged. The prostate can become very engorged and enlarged as well, up to 4 or 5 times it's normal size. This is a most uncomfortable sensation for most men, and can interfer with urination. It is advisable for the key holder to allow occasional ejaculations to treat this, but is not always necessary. A key holder with medical or nursing training may opt for placement of a urinary catheter instead. This can be done with some types of chastity tubes in place. Alternatively, the device can be removed and the catheter placed then. Under these circumstances, placement of the ctheter always results in an intense erection. do not interpret this as a failure of therapy. Place ment of the catheter can be somewhat erotic for the keyholder, but is mildly uncomfortable for the male. The cahteter of course passes throught the penile urethra and then through the prostate before reaching the bladder. Once the catheter is in the bladder, ejaculation is quite difficult and your are on safe ground. He may remain erect, but it is unlikely that he will be able to ejaculate as the catheter blocks release of semen from the prostate into the urethra. This has even been the seed of research into male birth control devices, but has not gained wide acceptance.
Chronic chastity has the opposite effect. The enlarged prostste instead starts to shrink and become atrophic. It becomes less responsive to testosterone. Systemic testosterone levels can remain normal or even be above normal. But productin of semen in the prostate drops off dramatically after 3 months of chastity. The penis begins to shrink as well, but this takes longer in most males. At one year the shrinkage is marked. After longer periods, the external genitalia are about 50 % of their normal adult size. Responsiveness to testosterone is minimal and erections are rare for sometime even after the chastity device is removed for longer periods of time. Some couples find that it is completely safe to remove the device for days or weeks at a time. The man has, at least temporarily, an asexual being. The keyholder can go about her daily activities without concern that her mate may become erect. Many women enjoy this freedom and the power of having her man surrender his sexual life for her. She may enjoy flaunting this by not allowing her man to wear clothing, inorder to display his irrelevant genitalia. It is a heady experience to demand your mate watch as you dress or undress, bath or even masturbate- demonstrating his impotence. This is however a temporary situation. With time he will again achive erection. At first the erections will be small (less than one half the size of the erection prior to treatment), about the size of a thumb, and incapable of adequate penetration. But with time, the condition does revert to normal.

I read it here: http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/blog-viewtopic.php?id=134 , but the poster says it came from http://www.cuckoldplace.com originally.

This post destroyed my 'Perpetual Arousal' chastity, because I was starting to get worried anyway. I might be willing to go there for a R/T 24*7 relationship, but not for an online one.

[/quote]
jan
Regular
Regular

You know your stuff.

Postby legeth » February 2nd, 2014, 1:59 pm

Incredible. We know how the penis can shrink to a teeny weenie but can a teenie weeny(or atleast average penis without the effects of teeny weenie) become hung like a donkey? So is penis growth possible? I know there has been great results through jelqing. How is does that increase size? Say if you were to use suggestions in a hypnosis file, what would they be? How would that increase it's size? Increase the blood flow and harder erections, stretching the cock? Or would communication with the glands that can release hormones. Though I must admit sometimes the thought of having a teeny weenie is erotic and so is a large cock.
legeth

Re: You know your stuff.

Postby Alien4420 » February 2nd, 2014, 2:43 pm

legeth wrote:Incredible. We know how the penis can shrink to a teeny weenie but can a teenie weeny(or atleast average penis without the effects of teeny weenie) become hung like a donkey? So is penis growth possible? I know there has been great results through jelqing. How is does that increase size? Say if you were to use suggestions in a hypnosis file, what would they be? How would that increase it's size? Increase the blood flow and harder erections, stretching the cock? Or would communication with the glands that can release hormones. Though I must admit sometimes the thought of having a teeny weenie is erotic and so is a large cock.

Well, from what people say here, both jelqing and penis growth hypnofiles can increase size. Maybe the growth files are increasing blood flow?

I just looked up jelqing and this article anyway says it can cause damage:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/sexual-health/jelqing

But the penis growth hypnofiles don't seem to have a huge effect like Teeny Weenie -- it seems they'll grow it less than an inch.

So far, I'm loving it small! I was concerned at first but the weenie orgasms are amazing and afterwards I still feel sexually charged and full of pleasure and can come again and again. I wonder if my prostate is swelling per the post above? I haven't noticed any dropoff in urination, but that might explain why I'm feeling this amazing body rush that makes me feel like I'm having sex all the time.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 2nd, 2014, 4:57 pm

i am so glad to see you boys living up to your destiny. i find it extremely erotic that your weenies are so teenie. all tingly as they continue to shrink. knowing that wearing tight underwear will help prevent those weak erections from forming. hmm how about wearing compression shorts? the kind the wear in sports like cycling.. that will definately keep things all small and snug. or perhaps a female jock strap .. how lovely.

and so it goes on .getting smaller..weaker.. but so much pleasure in doing so. able to orgasm over and over..pushing the shrinkage further and further... you boys know this is in your deepest dreams and fantasies.

The arousal is so strong that its irresistible. its like pringles.. once you pop you cant stop. it makes you very wet down there thinking of it being gone, doesnt it? to be smooth down there, never even being able to screw a female or male ever again no matter how hard you try. i am sure your daydreaming right now about how you will be used when that day comes. perhaps in the service as a fucktoy for some Master or Mistress..

i bet its making your mind salivate just thinking about all the possibilities. For some i am sure you will find the desire to be sissies. for others just the lack of a penis will be sufficient. only you know what it is you truly wish and want to be. *pulse*throb*quiver*

Kisses boys.

Head Mistress Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories