terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby CuriousG81 » February 3rd, 2014, 8:37 pm

I give up. I cannot get it to work. I've tried listening multiple times a day, for a couple weeks now. My mind just refuses the idea.
CuriousG81

Postby Alien4420 » February 3rd, 2014, 8:57 pm

Tragic! Do you normally go into trance? Just wondering whether it's a trancing problem, which can probably be fixed, or a deep-seated resistance to the idea, in which case I suspect you're best off sticking to your decision to drop it.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Mhm

Postby legeth » February 4th, 2014, 1:49 pm

Yeah, I heard you can get some erectile-dysfunction. :/ I don't think penis extenders do anything. (Not looked into it, seems like a lot of bull). I did listen to the teeny weenie file once, just for fantasy and I was horny. First time I listened I had this awesome tingling sensation and since then no feels. I never listen to the full thing because I'm not sure I want it. No effects on me so it's all good. Did anyone else get the tingling during their first listen or still gets it?
legeth

Postby CuriousG81 » February 4th, 2014, 5:27 pm

Alien4420 wrote:Tragic! Do you normally go into trance? Just wondering whether it's a trancing problem, which can probably be fixed, or a deep-seated resistance to the idea, in which case I suspect you're best off sticking to your decision to drop it.

The only success I've had going into trance was with bubble induction
CuriousG81

Postby Alien4420 » February 4th, 2014, 6:36 pm

CuriousG81 wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:Tragic! Do you normally go into trance? Just wondering whether it's a trancing problem, which can probably be fixed, or a deep-seated resistance to the idea, in which case I suspect you're best off sticking to your decision to drop it.

Why don't you try using that instead of Sarnoga's confusion induction to see what will happen?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: Mhm

Postby Alien4420 » February 4th, 2014, 6:40 pm

legeth wrote:Yeah, I heard you can get some erectile-dysfunction. :/ I don't think penis extenders do anything. (Not looked into it, seems like a lot of bull). I did listen to the teeny weenie file once, just for fantasy and I was horny. First time I listened I had this awesome tingling sensation and since then no feels. I never listen to the full thing because I'm not sure I want it. No effects on me so it's all good. Did anyone else get the tingling during their first listen or still gets it?

I'm trying to remember, but I can't at this point.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 4th, 2014, 10:51 pm

Alien4420 wrote:
CuriousG81 wrote:

Why don't you try using that instead of Sarnoga's confusion induction to see what will happen?

Alien you naugty naughty boy. i am sure Sarnoga appreciates the help. i can see the poor dear slipping further already into that lovely trance..

*pats head* good boy. i am amused.

HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Khas » February 5th, 2014, 12:32 am

HeadMistress Squirrel,

I listened maybe once or twice to the file. But your words are having a strange effect on me. Making me want to listen again and so far I have managed to resist and even keep silent but I just went back and re-read your posts and my heart is racing and its a little hard to think. Just had to tell you how you made me feel. I hope you don't mind.

Caelan/Khas
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby PeeMind » February 5th, 2014, 4:26 am

Mistress Squirrel's reply to 'alien' is a spur to us all.

Some on this thread are looking at penis shrink as the only measure of the worth of Sarnoga's file, but there are others:

I now find it so easy to cum without getting an erection and yet the sensations are more intense than an orgasm had with a full erection.
PeeMind
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » February 5th, 2014, 7:09 am

I've found that too. Also, I can keep getting the orgasms throughout the day. It's weird, I get the sense you do after you ejaculate -- the release of sexual pressure and feeling that I'm done -- but a few moments later, the clock has been reset and it's as if I hadn't come. Between that and the nipple stimulation, I've never been this horny in my life.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 5th, 2014, 8:47 am

Khas wrote:HeadMistress Squirrel,

I listened maybe once or twice to the file. But your words are having a strange effect on me. Making me want to listen again and so far I have managed to resist and even keep silent but I just went back and re-read your posts and my heart is racing and its a little hard to think. Just had to tell you how you made me feel. I hope you don't mind.

Caelan/Khas

Khas dear:

I am glad you found the encouragement embedded in my words. i want nothing more than you boys to experience the TRUE pleasure of orgasms. making your little boy shorts wet with dewy pussy juices like women have. making that little wet spot magically appear with the orgasmic delights you receive. it is a rare gift for a man to experience the secret pleasure of ecstacy that women have. ejoy it to its fullest. Orgasm after lucious wave of orgasm. curling your toes gasping in pleasure. mmm so delicious. especially at the thought of somone (like me) fingering that little fingerhole.gently rubbing it in circles, ever so sensitive.

i am sure just the thought of that is bringing that obedient submissive blissful state. Wanting and desiring it more. A perpetual state,your unvoiced contract of fair trade, penis for TRUE orgasms. not like the hollow empty and short lived orgasms of a true male.

keep up the good work dear
HeadMistress Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Khas » February 5th, 2014, 8:55 am

HeadMistress Squirrel,

Well I I still have not uhhh listened to it again but if I am being honest your words make my heart race and you are right I do feel obedient, submissive and blissful. I I do think about just having a little hole there for someone to finger turning my rock hard cock into a clit a true clit that needs to be fingered and rubbed my foreskin like a miniature pussy. Mhmmm feel so aroused just thinking about it.

Caelan
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby PeeMind » February 6th, 2014, 2:17 pm

I just still can't get over the fear of doing it... I'm on the short side (4,5") even now, and shrinking it will at young age completely and permanently disable me from giving others the pleasure with my penis. That will be so humiliating if I get close with a girl! .

But imagine if that girl was Mistress Squirrel? Not likely I know, but there are many girls/women out there who would love to have a less threatening companion.
PeeMind
Regular
Regular

Postby Khas » February 6th, 2014, 2:39 pm

I am thinking of listening to the file too Trans_ALexandria and I have seven inches that could possibly be lost forever and I do worry the same thing about the letting a girl get close too but the more HeadMistress Squirrel writes her and back to me the more I want to listen to the file.
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » February 6th, 2014, 3:49 pm

squirrel75 wrote:Orgasm after lucious wave of orgasm. curling your toes gasping in pleasure. mmm so delicious. especially at the thought of somone (like me) fingering that little fingerhole.gently rubbing it in circles, ever so sensitive.

Wow
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 6th, 2014, 10:53 pm

Khas wrote:I am thinking of listening to the file too Trans_ALexandria and I have seven inches that could possibly be lost forever and I do worry the same thing about the letting a girl get close too but the more HeadMistress Squirrel writes her and back to me the more I want to listen to the file.

oh but how delicious it would be to submit and give in. no more embarrasing erections. no need to hope that you have satisfied a female with that little piece of flesh. watching it deflate as soon as you got your momentary orgasm. trading it for endless orgasmic pleasure may sound so much more apealing. of course willpower can be a very easy thing to watch drain away and deminish if the pleasures that can be described sound so much more better. though truth be told, the creamy non-stop orgasmic bliss is worth the trade. to be fondled and fingered and pleasured is so much more powerful in sensations than watching that 7 inches penetrate something momentarily. feeling it whither away and tingle as it gets weaker and weaker is such pleasure as compared to the few minutes it takes to jack off, leaving you feel empty and desiring more. but i am sure thats just my thoughts on the matter.

HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 6th, 2014, 10:58 pm

Alien4420 wrote:
squirrel75 wrote:Orgasm after lucious wave of orgasm. curling your toes gasping in pleasure. mmm so delicious. especially at the thought of somone (like me) fingering that little fingerhole.gently rubbing it in circles, ever so sensitive.

Wow

hehe "wow"? now now alien dear are we speechless? does the description sound so appealing its hard to resist feeling it? i bet your imagination is running wild at the thought of my finger diddling that little honeyhole making it wet and juicy sending wild tingles and pulses and throbs the longer i go,making your legs jump in pleasure as they spread more open and that little scrotum tightens up so tight it is super sensitive making you want to stroke it and massage it like pussy lips. your mind so foggy in orgasmic bliss you find yourself moaning like a girl at the extreme pleasure you are having. finding your other hand moving down and circling your anal orifice that has become hungry for something to be inserted. aching to have a vibrator or dildo pounding it as your body quakes in pleasure. Earthshattering pleasure. i am sure you will never be the same after that.

HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

you are all gonna crumble hehe

Postby setzer » February 7th, 2014, 8:48 am

Damn, she's good. I bet if she private messaged all you guys, you would give in easily. Probably same for me, haha. How long will you resist the pleasure of a tiny clitty?
setzer
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » February 7th, 2014, 11:08 am

So true. :-) I was having second thoughts and then Mistress Squirrel responded to a PM of mine and between that and her other posts I just ended up listening to the file again, and this time it was an ecstatic experience. For the first time, I was getting the whole body nipple orgasms that Sarnoga mentioned, wave after wave of pleasure. Then the ecstatic weenie release. It was like 45 minutes doing something that would get you 20 years to life if you sold it. And an hour later I'm still glowing with this sexual body rush. I can't think of anything else.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Khas » February 7th, 2014, 12:02 pm

Dear Mistress Squirell,

I I caved and listened to the file again and still having a bit of trouble going into trance do you have any advice? Is it a sign maybe I don't want a teeny weenie? A little clit wrapped in foreskin that can only be fingered?

Khas
Khas
Regular
Regular

Just in case.

Postby setzer » February 7th, 2014, 7:26 pm

This might be a fantasy for you young folks, but make sure this is the path you want to take because there may be no returning back to your previous bigger size. Really think this through before you want this. Sorry I had to type this.
setzer
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » February 7th, 2014, 9:57 pm

One things that comes to mind is that anyone who's doing it and thinks they might want to have children some day should consider banking some sperm. Your balls really do shrink -- my left one momentarily pulled up inside today! Pretty intense.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 11:03 am

Khas wrote:Dear Mistress Squirell,

I I caved and listened to the file again and still having a bit of trouble going into trance do you have any advice? Is it a sign maybe I don't want a teeny weenie? A little clit wrapped in foreskin that can only be fingered?

Khas

As i see it my pet, its only natural aprehensions for the moment. the fact that you have "caved in" and listened is a sign you want it to happen, no? i am sure the more you just relax and trust the words to seep in like water to a sponge, the easier it will be for you to sink deeper and deeper into the flow of the words.

it is best to go into any proposed trance with complete and total relaxation and belief that the file will work. no outside distractions or thoughts of the outside world. just you and the file. you and trust. just as hypnotic as my words can be,so can the lovely and alluring words of any file you choose. i prefer when i go into trance, to have a nice dark room late in the night when all chances of distraction are nill and think to myself that the file i am listening to WILL WORK and i TRULY want want it offers.
As you can see for the others who have listend to the file ,it does work and very well at that. so dear, dont lose heart. and dont get frustrated. often times those negative emotions because things dont work instantly or we feel we havnt really tranced at all get in the way. often times it creeps up on you. just like some of the others have experienced.

Go look at the Gallery files of Show me your cock and let that be your inspiration. viewing those lovely pictures will help your mind absorb the reality of how good it is to have no penis or a very teenie weenie, unburdended by the expectations of perfoming sex acts as a male. it is such a relief for some. no need to worry about having an erection because its not expected of you to... how could you when its so tiny? leave that to the real men in the world. i am sure that there are other concerns more important that having to hopefully satisfy a woman with what you were born with. its better to have that concern removed,isnt it? to absolutely know that there is no chance that you will have to even consider that possible failure to perfom sexually in that manner. i know for alot of men its a better option. and of course we all know some women "fake" an orgasm to be nice to men. so deceitful in my opinion. using their sex to get what they want and then lying about the pleasure they were supposed to have. i myself am honest in that regard. i would rather be brutally honest than carry on just to suck a man's wallet dry.

For some men it is the ability to find true companionship with others. taking away that "peeing contest" with other alpha males. for some men its much more natural to be subservient to other men and women. doing as they are told.

but all in all dear it will happen. have patience and faith

xoxo
HeadMistres_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 11:07 am

Alien4420 wrote:So true. :-) I was having second thoughts and then Mistress Squirrel responded to a PM of mine and between that and her other posts I just ended up listening to the file again, and this time it was an ecstatic experience. For the first time, I was getting the whole body nipple orgasms that Sarnoga mentioned, wave after wave of pleasure. Then the ecstatic weenie release. It was like 45 minutes doing something that would get you 20 years to life if you sold it. And an hour later I'm still glowing with this sexual body rush. I can't think of anything else.

i am so glad that you have been able to recieve the blessings of true orgasmic bliss. isnt it worth it ? i am sure you must think that it is by far the best pleasure you ever will have. so good you want it again,no?
i suppose one can chalk up another success to the teenie weenie file. doenst it feel so natural to give into such a powerful thing as pleasure?

xoxo
HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 11:12 am

Alien4420 wrote:One things that comes to mind is that anyone who's doing it and thinks they might want to have children some day should consider banking some sperm. Your balls really do shrink -- my left one momentarily pulled up inside today! Pretty intense.

that is only the beginning..wait until the dull ache starts the slow and steady shrinking of those little useless beans . all the way down to the size of peas. pulling up inside permanently as the scrotum tightens up more and more and becomes thicker and ultimately more sensative. so much that you can feel it when it is rubbing against your undies. making your little boy clit very very wet bringing pleasure even as you walk.

even the dull ache will bring pleasure as you know that the file is working and you wont even care. in fact you will wish and hope for it more and more. wanting it to become permanent and fantasizing about it.

xoxo
HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Just in case.

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 11:15 am

setzer wrote:This might be a fantasy for you young folks, but make sure this is the path you want to take because there may be no returning back to your previous bigger size. Really think this through before you want this. Sorry I had to type this.

well put setzer. one should fully think of the consequences and implications. i fully advocate that. fantasies drive reality. so "buyer" beware. permanence is the result.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » February 8th, 2014, 11:30 am

squirrel75 wrote:
that is only the beginning..wait until the dull ache starts the slow and steady shrinking of those little useless beans . all the way down to the size of peas. pulling up inside permanently as the scrotum tightens up more and more and becomes thicker and ultimately more sensative. so much that you can feel it when it is rubbing against your undies. making your little boy clit very very wet bringing pleasure even as you walk.

even the dull ache will bring pleasure as you know that the file is working and you wont even care. in fact you will wish and hope for it more and more. wanting it to become permanent and fantasizing about it.

xoxo
HeadMistress_Squirrel

I forgot to mention that my scrotum is already shrinking and tightening up! It had gotten very loose when I took those pictures a few days ago, I had to fish around to find my shrunken balls. Now it's pulled up, as if I were cold.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 11:36 am

Alien4420 wrote:
squirrel75 wrote:

xoxo
HeadMistress_Squirrel

I forgot to mention that my scrotum is already shrinking and tightening up! It had gotten very loose when I took those pictures a few days ago, I had to fish around to find my shrunken balls. Now it's pulled up, as if I were cold.

and thats the way it will stay my dear. nothing but the tight little pleasure of that non existant sack. the balls overheating and shrinking away. the pleasures so extreme the next time that you finger yourself or play with your nipple erections it will bring you to the next level of ecstacy and accelerate the progress even further. be a kind dear and show us with a new pic. theres a good boy.

xoxo
HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 12:13 pm

i see someone got excited and posted a pic of their teenie weenie 9 times on show me your cock. i had to giggle at that.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » February 8th, 2014, 12:32 pm

squirrel75 wrote:which all this brings me to a question. i have been following this thread for some time now and i have seen that some have had better success over others and some none at all. what is the speculated reason for some being more influenced over other people? i would LOVE to hear all of you boy's answers and thoughts on this. this will also help me developing a new file for my own series.

~HMS

Mistress Squirrel:
I believe my success comes from a fascination I have had with men being transformed unwillingly away from their existence as a human, adult man. Then being made to love and desire the changes and the domination. I had become specific in my fascination of guys being regressed and infantilized in order to submit. I read a lot of stories, then discovered pics that adult baby guys post. Somehow I then became intent on experiencing a fantasy played out where I was able to match with men and women who enjoy doing that to a man. I sought hypnosis in order to by-pass my self control and allow me to loose control and give control to others. Hypnosis gave me a great framework of how it feels to regress in different ways when commanded to. Hypnosis also taught me how to obey and be unable to stop the commands/curses of powerful dominate figures.

Exactly how I came to be experiencing actual alterations and reductions and degradations is something I do not know. I just know it's the way it is for me.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby yeep » February 8th, 2014, 12:50 pm

Mistress Squirrel

After listening to your no penis loop for 15 min I am already having trouble getting hard. The file is truly addicting. I don't know what to do. Keep listening or stop before I go to far.
yeep

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 1:14 pm

yeep wrote:Mistress Squirrel

After listening to your no penis loop for 15 min I am already having trouble getting hard. The file is truly addicting. I don't know what to do. Keep listening or stop before I go to far.

well yeep my dear:
i am sure that the thoughts of the shrinkage have consumed you. is there any turning back? do you have that kind of willpower? somehow i think not. since your already experiencing those kind of results i am pretty sure to positive that you have already gone too far. isnt it lovely? now for those lovely waves of pleasure to set your desires on fire. but ultimately the choice is yours.. or is it? by willingly listening to that file one may think that you already have given up the willpower to resist. many have tried. many have failed. most just give in to the pleasures,extreme pleasures.

xoxo
HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby yeep » February 8th, 2014, 1:46 pm

My penis gets hard when I rub it but deflates immediately without constant attention. Even when I am rubbing it, it doesn't get fully hard. This is crazy.
yeep

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 2:04 pm

yeep wrote:My penis gets hard when I rub it but deflates immediately without constant attention. Even when I am rubbing it, it doesn't get fully hard. This is crazy.

crazy but exciting isnt it?
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » February 8th, 2014, 2:36 pm

You want crazy, Teeny Weenie has a suggestion that makes your penis *shrink* when you get horny! A couple of days ago, mine got hard when I was looking at some porn and then, the more I rubbed it and the hornier I got, the smaller it became, until it ended up shrunken and limp and I came. It was the weirdest thing.

Mistress Squirrel, I'll take and post the picture as soon as I have some privacy this evening.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 3:20 pm

Alien4420 wrote:You want crazy, Teeny Weenie has a suggestion that makes your penis *shrink* when you get horny! A couple of days ago, mine got hard when I was looking at some porn and then, the more I rubbed it and the hornier I got, the smaller it became, until it ended up shrunken and limp and I came. It was the weirdest thing.

Mistress Squirrel, I'll take and post the picture as soon as I have some privacy this evening.

crazy,weird but true.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby yeep » February 8th, 2014, 3:49 pm

Why am I enjoying this so much. The results will be so humiliating, but it's just too fun. Mistress Squirrel I have listened to your file over an hour today.
yeep

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 3:59 pm

yeep wrote:Why am I enjoying this so much. The results will be so humiliating, but it's just too fun. Mistress Squirrel I have listened to your file over an hour today.

you are enjoying it because you want to enjoy it. it is apparently and truly what you wanted. perhaps your into SPH? small penis humiliation? and which file was it again? nopenis loop or penis humilation stage1?

xoxo

HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby yeep » February 8th, 2014, 4:04 pm

I have been listening to the no penis loop
yeep

Postby mikethedonnie » February 8th, 2014, 8:00 pm

The more I listen the more I want the changes to happen. I have also noticed throughout the day I get a little wave of pleasure across my body and a little bit of precum leaks out of my penis. It is very strange but I love it at the same time,
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

teeny weenie

Postby larrn » February 8th, 2014, 8:49 pm

Thank you so much Mistress Squirrel for your kind words and inspiration to encourage me to achieve a teeny weenie. To shrink to 2 1/2 inch and become extremely sensitive to my newfound boyclitty with your encouragement is awesome. My goal is to be a inch long and be ever so sensitive with my clitty head. Your help is extremely appreciated. Will also listen more to your "No Penis Loop" to help me achieve my goal.
Thanks for all your help.
larrn
Regular
Regular

Re: teeny weenie

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 9:16 pm

larrn wrote:Thank you so much Mistress Squirrel for your kind words and inspiration to encourage me to achieve a teeny weenie. To shrink to 2 1/2 inch and become extremely sensitive to my newfound boyclitty with your encouragement is awesome. My goal is to be a inch long and be ever so sensitive with my clitty head. Your help is extremely appreciated. Will also listen more to your "No Penis Loop" to help me achieve my goal.

good boy larrn. also add to that the penis humiliation stage 1 and belief file stage 1. there's a good dear

xoxo
HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Re: teeny weenie

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 9:18 pm

larrn wrote:Thank you so much Mistress Squirrel for your kind words and inspiration to encourage me to achieve a teeny weenie. To shrink to 2 1/2 inch and become extremely sensitive to my newfound boyclitty with your encouragement is awesome. My goal is to be a inch long and be ever so sensitive with my clitty head. Your help is extremely appreciated. Will also listen more to your "No Penis Loop" to help me achieve my goal.

be a good dear and update us with pics in Show me your cock gallery. shaved is prefered ;)
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

a gift of inspiration for all you boys.

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 10:45 pm

so being the good Headmistres i tend to be. i found some learning tools for you boys in the quest for your little boy clitties. they are visual aids for you to burn into your mind as a goal to achieve. i do certainly hope it works.

http://loadedgirls.com/smallpenispictures/penis1.jpg

http://www.phuckedtube.com/contents/member/dickless4343/photos/my-inny-micropenis-2-83b88acd-e.JPG

please of course do tell me what you think/feel about those examples. i would be interested to hear your thoughts.

xoxo
HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Khas » February 9th, 2014, 1:31 am

Dear Head Mistress Squirrel

Those pictures are so terrifying and erotic at the same time. I have downloaded the there files you recommend and will try to listen to them and so tempted to post a picture of my cock too.

Khas
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » February 9th, 2014, 10:12 am

Wow. I had the same reaction as Khas. Actually, terrifying at first, and then erotic.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby mondaytuesday » February 9th, 2014, 10:24 am

Yikes. Went to the pictures.

Holy Mother of Muggles, I'm in trouble.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: a gift of inspiration for all you boys.

Postby Marian » February 9th, 2014, 11:31 am

squirrel75 wrote:
please of course do tell me what you think/feel about those examples.

My first thought? "Male infibulation".
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 9th, 2014, 2:49 pm

and further visual aid :

this was brought to my attention by a fan of small penises. of course thanks goes to that chatter for the assistance and i do hope your teenie weenie dreams come true. i hope that all you boys will encouage other boys who want a teenie weenie or little boy clitty to come forward and not be bashful. with out further ado, here is the link i was provded (enjoy and envision) :

http://smallest-dick-on-earth.com/?page_id=10&album=1&gallery=10

i am sure that each and every one of you boys will join their site and/or pic out the one that you most want yours to be like.

xoxo
HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » February 9th, 2014, 3:54 pm

squirrel75 wrote:
and thats the way it will stay my dear. nothing but the tight little pleasure of that non existant sack. the balls overheating and shrinking away. the pleasures so extreme the next time that you finger yourself or play with your nipple erections it will bring you to the next level of ecstacy and accelerate the progress even further. be a kind dear and show us with a new pic. theres a good boy.

xoxo
HeadMistress_Squirrel

OK, here's the picture of my ball sack. It stays tight now all the time, as if I were in cold water:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140628

Here I've pulled on the skin to show what happened the other day when I was playing with myself. For some reason my left ball is shrinking more quickly than the one on the right, that one still doesn't want to go inside:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140631

And here's another shot of my ball sack:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140634
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories