terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Alien4420 » April 19th, 2014, 6:48 am

oxdude wrote:
Yeah, it's addictive. I've been at it only about a month. I'm one of the newer dudes using the file. I am not on hormone therapy and currently don't plan on starting any type of male hormone therapy. I might be trans so I'm not ruling out female hormones.

I've seen some eunuchs who didn't want the effects of testosterone write that they went on a low dose of female hormones. The danger being that without one or the other form of HRT, you're susceptible to osteoporosis. I'm contemplating female hormones myself. They'd presumably be more effective without balls making pesky testosterone. Downside is since I'm middle aged, there's a significant risk of clotting.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 19th, 2014, 7:19 am

This is so totally cool -- someone here sent me an email slave command yesterday forcing me to listen to the curse version of Teeny Weenie five times. And then this morning he sent me another one forcing me to listen to it twice a day for the next three months!

About to listen to it again. I am so totally doomed, and so totally horny . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ShrunkenMaster » April 19th, 2014, 8:49 am

Went to sleep and woke up again. I can feel the tingling even stronger now. No shrinkage as of yet as far as I can tell. Still getting erections (more in fact due to arousal).

My nipples are definitely more sensitive and I think I'm getting close to orgasming from them.

I don't wanna have to take testosterone replacement therapy and I would like to keep my libido intact, so I'm not gonna listen to it again until these effects stop (I hope they do or I may have made a huge mistake :lol:) and then I'm going to edit out the ball shrinkage parts. Has anyone tried this? Would it work or is it all connected down there?
ShrunkenMaster

Postby Alien4420 » April 19th, 2014, 9:18 am

I think Private Idaho did that. You could PM him and ask what happened.

One thing I'd say, the testosterone supplements are easy enough and lots of guys end up taking them later in life anyway, but if you think you might want to have kids, I'd freeze some sperm.

Also -- I didn't want all the effects when I started -- was cool with losing my balls but I just wanted to shrink a bit and still be able to get hard. So I made my own edited version. But then I ended up listening to the full one anyway. TW changes what you want, so you end up happy with the results, at least everyone has so far.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ShrunkenMaster » April 19th, 2014, 10:48 am

Alien4420 wrote:I think Private Idaho did that. You could PM him and ask what happened.

One thing I'd say, the testosterone supplements are easy enough and lots of guys end up taking them later in life anyway, but if you think you might want to have kids, I'd freeze some sperm.

Also -- I didn't want all the effects when I started -- was cool with losing my balls but I just wanted to shrink a bit and still be able to get hard. So I made my own edited version. But then I ended up listening to the full one anyway. TW changes what you want, so you end up happy with the results, at least everyone has so far.

Changed my name lol

Privateidaho haven't made a post since August it seems. Judging by his pictures it didn't work so well. :lol:

Doesn't testosterone supplements have side effects? Also, how affordable is it? Can you get them over the counter or do you need a prescription?

I know I'm a worry wart, but I like having my bases covered.

Personally I would like to lose it all for aesthetic reasons and because the concept of having my cock transformed into a teeny weenie is hot as hell. My concerns are primarily with my health and my libido. I really like being healthy and horny :lol:
ShrunkenMaster

Postby Alien4420 » April 19th, 2014, 11:03 am

ShrunkenMaster wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:I think Private Idaho did that. You could PM him and ask what happened.

Changed my name lol

Privateidaho haven't made a post since August it seems. Judging by his pictures it didn't work so well. :lol:

Doesn't testosterone supplements have side effects? Also, how affordable is it? Can you get them over the counter or do you need a prescription?

I know I'm a worry wart, but I like having my bases covered.

Personally I would like to lose it all for aesthetic reasons and because the concept of having my cock transformed into a teeny weenie is hot as hell. My concerns are primarily with my health and my libido. I really like being healthy and horny :lol:

Man, I'd definitely worry where my balls are concerned! Well, I didn't much because testosterone supplements are OK and at this point I don't need to have kids.

Anyway, Rx only and pretty tight because of 'roid abuse. I don't know what it costs, I doubt it's very expensive though because it's been around so long, guess you'd have to check with a pharmacy.

Health effects -- basically guys who take too much to bulk up are going to have negative effects including ball shrinkage and 'roid rage, and also old guys who have been taking it for HRT have had an increased heart attack risk. But that's presumably because they're going back to the levels they had when they were younger rather than letting it taper off with age, or just plain using too much.

Libido will come back in fact if you take too much you'll end up horny as a teenager. I think there can be some side effects from fluctuating levels, but there's some kind of long-acting implant, someone mentioned it in one of these threads.

One amusing thing is that some dom(me)s control their eunuchs by withholding testosterone patches so they can't get hard and then give them a patch when they have permission to have sex.

Positive effects might be that if your testo levels are reasonable but lower than normal, you could have a lower heart attack risk. You don't want to go to zero though because of osteoporosis and other side effects. I don't think that would happen though because TW doesn't seem to make your balls disappear entirely, it just seems to make them smaller and then swallow them inside.

Judging by the pictures BTW I much prefer the smooth cool look of a crotch with swallowed-up balls and dick to the look of having big balls hanging out with no or a tiny cock, there are several photos of that on the small penis site and they look kind of strange to me. The looks I like are small everything, small cock and no balls, no cock and no balls. Especially no cock and no balls, writing that just made me horny. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ShrunkenMaster » April 20th, 2014, 5:31 am

I've decided to abort this endeavor. At least for now.

I'm going to stop thinking about it, stop playing with my nipples and jerk off at least twice a day for 2 weeks. Hopefully that will do the trick. If not, then I guess there's no choice but to go with it.
ShrunkenMaster

Progress ?

Postby bassbandit » April 20th, 2014, 8:59 am

Listened to Curse TW once or twice a day for last 2 weeks.

Only change so far, difficult to get erection.

Am I doing something wrong or expecting too much
bassbandit

Re: Progress ?

Postby STCL » April 20th, 2014, 9:04 am

bassbandit wrote:Listened to Curse TW once or twice a day for last 2 weeks.

Only change so far, difficult to get erection.

Am I doing something wrong or expecting too much

It's difficult to notice something about your body changing when it does so at a gradual rate. It might help if you take pictures with a ruler to track your length
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 20th, 2014, 6:51 pm

I have some really strange news about the interaction of the files I'm doing.

I'm doing Shrinking, Teeny Weenie, and Curse Prepubescent. All three are working. I have proof for Curse Pubescent: I got a pimple, the first in decades, the first since puberty, in fact.

What else happens in puberty? The testes overproduce testosterone. You grow. You produce muscle. Now, I'm not on the same epilepsy meds I was on in puberty. Those meds blocked the actions of test. So my body is getting its first real shot of a max dosage of test. In other words, I'm going through puberty both ways at the same time.

Weird? Yeah. Follow this idea to its logical conclusion. I'm burning most of my body fat -- getting slimmer -- and my body is using that energy to produce muscle in places like ... abs, obliques, bis, delts, thighs, calves , etc. I'm losing all my unnecessary body fat; I'm growing muscle. And since I'm shorter, that muscle is looking like more muscle than the same amount on a bigger guy. End result: a new male model in a few weeks. *bows*

I may not be shrinking now ... but when I do begin again, I'll look bigger and more muscular when I get shorter.

I'm also -- probably -- currently neutralizing the results of using Shrinking and Teeny Weenie. *sigh* Oh well ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby steelchastityboi » April 20th, 2014, 7:41 pm

Quick question. Ok so you want your penis to shrink, but do you still want the ability it orgasm?

Thinking about it I would want to have huge cock and balls without the ability to have an orgasm.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 20th, 2014, 8:18 pm

steelchastityboi wrote:
Quick question. Ok so you want your penis to shrink, but do you still want the ability it orgasm?

Thinking about it I would want to have huge cock and balls without the ability to have an orgasm.

I was just told today about a procedure called "mounding". You might want to look into it. Basically it's surgery that puts your cock and balls inside you so you can't access them. You still get horny as hell but can't do anything about it. It's sort of similar to castration but reversible and you still can pee since there's still a slit left for that. There's a Tumblr blog dedicated to it. I'm sure you can find it by searching for #mounding.

My friends know I love weird shit, so they share really weird websites and blogs with me.

Yes, I want my cock and balls to shrink to unusability. I'm a bottom boi and I don't want to be asked to top. This way, I'm guaranteed never to be asked to top. And Teeny Weenie still lets you orgasm ... just differently than what you're used to. Playing with my nipples gives me a orgasm. It's different ... as is the "weenie orgasm" .. but worth it.

Huge cock and balls can be gotten by using Busenman's Huge Hard Cock (a pay file -- $ 28.00 -- but according to its Forum thread, it's well worth it). A link to the file is: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6988/Busenman---huge-hard-cock.php

You can surely find a file that will not let you cum or only cum when you're given permission. This is WMM, after all.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HALFFEMALE » April 21st, 2014, 1:02 am

Hello everyone!

UPDATE:

I listened to a modified version of Teenie Weenie for the first time 5 days ago. By modified I mean I removed any penis reduction affirmations past the 4" reduction marker. I did this because I'd like to be around 3 3/4" - 4" in length and nothing smaller. I also want full functionality and a strong erection at said length.

I started with my erections being 5" so I don't have much to lose and so I want to be careful. I've done a test run so far to see what kind of control I can have over this physical/mental change.

RESULTS: Within the first day and a half I shrunk a consistent 1/4 inch. Its been 3 1/2 additional days and I haven't shrunk any more since. And the results seem permanent. I know because I got an erection and measured before I posted this. So with one listen I've had measurable results and I feel like I have control over the effects depending on how often I choose to listen. I also noticed I don't have random erections, or morning "woods" and my libido is down slightly. I say slightly because it's still there just not as strong. I want to keep my libido but I'm o.k. with it being tamed mildly because it's still mostly there and I can feel it.

ADDITIONAL ACTIONS: O.K. so there's one more thing I did that I want to mention. and I don't know if this is helping or not but I'm doing it anyway because I have a theory.

THEORY::: Since "in theory" penis reduction is scientifically impossible without surgery, I wondered if it could be moved or repositioned. So before I found this website I analyzed dozens of medical illustrations of the reproductive area to see if It was possible. I wanted to know if there was theoretically room to "push back" the penis. I know that the penis is attached with ligaments etc. But if the internal connections could be slowly stressed, and or torn, kind of like a muscle and then repositioned to "heal" in a different location, then the penis would effectively be repositioned further back in the body.

METHOD::: I have a custom chastity I have made that faces up rather than down so as to not "bend" the penis. its extremely small in size. no more than a couple inches in length. with it placed over my flaccid penis it ties into place with a make-shift thong type harness that keeps it firmly in place. I then cause my penis to get an erection. And since it can't grow out, it has no choice but to grow in. Going in the direction of least resistance.

EXPERIENCE::: I did this the night I listen to the teenie weenie track. I noticed a slight pressure with a mild focused pain near my anus where the back of the penis ends. Felt almost like a small bruise. It wasn't no where near too painful to bare. In fact the pain was in such a weird area I wasn't used too, I had to concentrate to feel where the pain was coming from. But I could tell I was affecting the area I wanted to affect. I left the harness on all night.

CONCLUSION::: I don't know if it was the TW track, the harness, or both that caused my penis to shrink 1/4 inch. But I plan on ding them again together to see if it works again.

Once I'm down to 4 1/2 inches fully erect, I'll know for sure that I'm heading in the right direction in obtaining my goals with this.
HALFFEMALE

Postby Alien4420 » April 21st, 2014, 3:06 pm

oxdude wrote:
I was just told today about a procedure called "mounding". You might want to look into it. Basically it's surgery that puts your cock and balls inside you so you can't access them. You still get horny as hell but can't do anything about it. It's sort of similar to castration but reversible and you still can pee since there's still a slit left for that. There's a Tumblr blog dedicated to it. I'm sure you can find it by searching for #mounding.

Wow, I hadn't heard of mounding either so I just looked it up:

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3602304/Mounding-new-ways-to-chastizise-feminize-a-male

http://i.imgur.com/xeNSy.jpg

Intense! I guess it isn't necessary with Teeny Weenie but still, it really turns me on. Maybe if my package doesn't totally disappear?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 21st, 2014, 3:25 pm

Great news! You aren't the only one who's had a small permanent loss immediately, I know someone who listened and then undid the curse with a file of Tangy's but when he measured a long time later he found that he'd lost about 1/4".

BTW, I'd be cautious about a penis harness because constant pressure could reduce blood supply to the nerves and reduce sensitivity. The good news is that science doesn't actually say that a physical reduction in size is impossible, in fact, it's often observed as guys grow older, if they take female hormones (look at the small dicks on some shemales -- those who have big ones have to gauge their hormones very carefully to avoid shrinkage), or after prolonged chastity -- someone posted here a while ago about that, it seems that after about six months of disuses your cock and balls start to shrink.

In practice, TW seems to produce both permanent physical shrinkage and psychological shrinkage, basically not getting hard and maybe being retracted to by the muscles that normally do that. Like you I started off not wanting to lose it all or my ability to get erections and the last time I tried was maybe two weeks ago. I was trying at two week intervals and it was sometimes hard to keep hard and come but that would wear off. Anyway, the last time it did I got rock hard but I was only about 4-1/4" long whereas I used to be over 6". And my head is smaller and my shaft is a lot thinner. So I think these are the permanent changes. Now that I'm listening again, I haven't had any real erections and I'm back down to 2-1/2"-2-3/4". And in the last few days though my head has gotten smaller, something I wasn't expecting.

So I'd give it time, it will happen, and you can always take further measures if you don't achieve as much shrinkage as you want -- but I think you will because most guys seem to and since you just want to shrink a bit I think you'll be at your goal in under a month if you listen two or three times a day and do the nipple play and weenie orgasms.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ShrunkenMaster » April 21st, 2014, 5:46 pm

The tingle and nipple sensitivity has definitely lessened since trying to quit. Tempting to just go with it. I like the way it made me feel.

Let's say you needed TRT. Surely the doc is going try to find out the reason why your T is low. How would you go about telling him that you shrank your dick and balls with hypnosis? :lol:
ShrunkenMaster

Postby Alien4420 » April 21st, 2014, 6:14 pm

Funny, I asked someone the same question about testosterone replacement a while ago. I don't remember what he said but I think you could just look up the symptoms of low testosterone and complain about them to the doctor. He'll presumably notice that our testicles have atrophied and order a test. I mean, what doctor is going to suspect you shrunk yourself with hypnosis? :-)

I know about liking how it makes you feel. When I started having regular orgasms for a couple of weeks, the orgasms were fine, but after I had them, I'd get that letdown and lose my horniness and feel like I was missing something. Then when I started shrinking again the perpetual horniness was back. Another fun thing is that the weenie orgasms satisfy you for a moment and then you're hornier than you were before. Yesterday I didn't have time to listen in the AM so had to listen twice n the evening and I was much hornier when I went to bed than I had been during the day!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jan » April 21st, 2014, 7:55 pm

Alien4420, you found the same 'mounding' links I was about to post!

I thought it was just fantasy when I looked at the first results I found - http://chirenon.tumblr.com/ , but the other images showed that there really are people doing it.

I often remember a sissify gurl who claimed her BF took her to Mexico and had her clitty reduced to a head only, so that while she could still get excited, she couldn't do much about it. I always found that tittilating.

This mounding is very similar. Here's another sexy pic: http://goodbottoms.tumblr.com/post/37935731462/cumdumps2-finally-a-pic-of-a-mounded-piggy

I enjoy following all of your successes, but I have to be careful not to get too drawn in:)
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » April 21st, 2014, 9:27 pm

That is very cool! Also anyone who hasn't seen Chirenon's blog should follow the link you've provided, very cool mounding pictures towards the top. Frantically busy today but If I can find some time I think I'm going to write Chirenon and ask if he knows about real life procedures.

Know what you mean about not getting too drawn in. :-) I was so scared of going too far when I started, but now that I know I'm going all the way & have spent thee months having weenie orgasms the fear is gone. Also there seem to be a lot of guys who think dickless guys are hot and it's funny, I was humiliated when I posted my first shrinking pics but that went away and now I want guys to see me this way. It's like it's become part of my identity.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

intriging file

Postby diveez0000 » April 21st, 2014, 9:42 pm

This file intrigues me, but also scares me. Listened to the command part of the file but not sure if I would like the results.
diveez0000

Postby HALFFEMALE » April 22nd, 2014, 12:40 am

diveez0000

You need to be completely sure in who you are as a person before taking ANY steps towards drastic changes. I can't speak for anyone else but I had been fantasizing about penis reduction for years before I found this site and its files. I know exactly what the ups and downs are and I'm completely at peace with both.

The last thing you wanna do is make a decision that can drastically change your life without weighing the possible positives and negatives.

It is a bit scary though. Even if you are ready for this. The last thing you wanna do is start something and then lose all control of the results.

I personally want to lose just a small amount. Just 1" to be exact. in fact if you look back at my posts on this thread you'll find that I'm looking for pretty rigid specifics. I know exactly what I want. Nothing more, nothing less. And to accomplish it I need full control of the results. So I've started slow. Listening to the teenie weenie track only a couple times over the last week since I started. I've reduced only 1/4 of an inch and that was after the first listen. The second time I listened to it was last night. We'll see where it goes from there.

Take your time, do your research, and make sure you know exactly what your after. If you don't you could find yourself spiraling out of control and nobody wants that.
HALFFEMALE

Postby OxyFemboi » April 22nd, 2014, 1:32 am

diveez wrote:
This file intrigues me, but also scares me. Listened to the command part of the file but not sure if I would like the results.

Yes, the Curse of the Teeny Weenie file is intriguing, especially in a what-the-hell "what-if" sort of way. But ... you really need to be sure that this is what you want. It can't be anyone else's idea or desire; it must be your decision to listen! In the beginning, when doubts surface -- they will! -- you need to know in your heart and soul that you decided to listen after careful consideration. Not because you were drunk on night and thought, "What the hell, why not?" This is a one-way trip. You're not going to regrow your teeny weenie. By the time you've listened for a week or so, you're thinking, "Aw, it's so cute!" and you won't want to regrow it. The file contains suggestions ensuring that there are only satisfied customers.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby foxbarking » April 22nd, 2014, 6:04 am

Alien4420 wrote:Well, Diamondlight went to 1.5" flaccid and 2.5" hard in about 5 weeks. Foxbarking went to under 1.5" in about the same time. I still have 2-1/4" soft but I listened irregularly so I guess it will take more time.

Anyway, after the initial rapid loss, you continue to lose length, but more gradually. After about 4-1/2 months, Foxbarking reported that he basically didn't have a dick anymore.

Yup, pretty much the entire thing is gone now. It is a real head trip since I had close to 9" my entire life and now there's nothing there. I thought it was all in my head during the rapid loss. The gradual loss is scarier because you realize how real it all is.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » April 22nd, 2014, 7:48 am

foxbarking wrote:
Yup, pretty much the entire thing is gone now. It is a real head trip since I had close to 9" my entire life and now there's nothing there. I thought it was all in my head during the rapid loss. The gradual loss is scarier because you realize how real it all is.

That's so cool. I was so scared of losing everything when I started out and now you're scaring me again but still, I just can't wait. I know that's just Tweeny Weenie messing with my head, but that's cool too. I can't believe how quickly my desires have changed from just wanting to shrink some to wanting to lose it all and never get hard again.

Good to see you back, BTW, I gather you're allowed to post like a grownup again?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 22nd, 2014, 8:11 am

oxdude wrote:
diveez wrote:

Yes, the Curse of the Teeny Weenie file is intriguing, especially in a what-the-hell "what-if" sort of way. But ... you really need to be sure that this is what you want. It can't be anyone else's idea or desire; it must be your decision to listen! In the beginning, when doubts surface -- they will! -- you need to know in your heart and soul that you decided to listen after careful consideration. Not because you were drunk on night and thought, "What the hell, why not?" This is a one-way trip. You're not going to regrow your teeny weenie. By the time you've listened for a week or so, you're thinking, "Aw, it's so cute!" and you won't want to regrow it. The file contains suggestions ensuring that there are only satisfied customers.

I'll say though that since being forced to listen to the curse version for three months I'm not having any regrets. It's changed my relationship to the file somehow, before it was something I wanted to do and could stop or at least have that illusion. But now I have this compulsion to listen and it feels almost like wearing a chastity device. I get really anxious when I can't listen -- like right now because I have an appointment in a few minutes -- even though I know I can listen when I get back. And the thing is, that makes things simpler because the part of me that didn't want all the results is buried. I just can't think of the arguments against it.

OK so I read Foxbarking's post and that got me a bit scared again but it also got me excited. I look at the mounding pictures and just think wow, I want to be like that.

The way I see it, somebody shouldn't listen to this file if it's going to cause real life problems, like hurt their marriage or keep them from having kids (although you can have sperm frozen if you want to do that). But if that isn't the case so far as I know everyone's ended up happy since the file changes what you want.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 22nd, 2014, 9:21 am

Alien wrote
The way I see it, somebody shouldn't listen to this file if it's going to cause real life problems, like hurt their marriage or keep them from having kids (although you can have sperm frozen if you want to do that). But if that isn't the case so far as I know everyone's ended up happy since the file changes what you want.

What I was trying to express -- and perhaps expressed badly -- is that if you have doubts about wanting this, you shouldn't listen until you have resolved those doubts. I remember my experience with accidentally listening to Jock files, which gave me a compulsion to be a jock after the first listen. (I'm extremely susceptible to hypnosis.) Fun ... and also extremely irritating, since I knew it wasn't my idea. (Or anyone else's idea, for that matter. It was -- literally -- a mistake! I clicked on the wrong file ... and got obsessed.)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 22nd, 2014, 10:07 am

Yeah, I know what you mean about mistakes. Mine was that I listened to CFG thinking I could ignore the part about not having sex with women but once I realized I wasn't going to be able tor reverse it I was fine, about the only argument for not listening is that bisexuality gives you more choices. Also I suppose most people would think I made a mistake to commit to losing my cock. I suppose in some sense it is and Foxbarking's post has me a bit scared but I no longer feel that way, I'm so into it now.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 22nd, 2014, 1:02 pm

Alien wrote:
about the only argument for not listening is that bisexuality gives you more choices

Yeah, i always liked that smartass remark by Woody Allen about being bi doubles your chance for a date ... I always did like smartass.

Alien wrote:
I suppose most people would think I made a mistake to commit to losing my cock.

Yeah, I mentioned what I was doing to some friends and the most common response was "Are you insane?" The only other response I got from a guy was, "Speaking for all the guys in the world, we're sorry for you." When I explained that I did this of my own free will ....

Alien wrote:
somebody shouldn't listen to this file if it's going to cause real life problems

Well, yeah ... that's kinda true of all files ... right now i'm wondering how i'm gonna explain my height loss to the DMV ... and the not-blue eyes ... any ideas?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 22nd, 2014, 1:16 pm

Wow, that's a tough one. But I guess they'll have to accept it. Who knows, hypnosis is so out there maybe you could just tell them and they'd be so astounded they'd shake their heads and say "OK."

Otherwise, well, yeah, people do freak out about this kind of stuff. So I just wouldn't bother telling them unless you think they'd want to do it themselves. What they don't understand is that it really doesn't matter if you're happy with it. They want a big cock and can't imagine wanting something different, etc.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 22nd, 2014, 1:26 pm

Alien wrote:
Wow, that's a tough one. But I guess they'll have to accept it. Who knows, hypnosis is so out there maybe you could just tell them and they'd be so astounded they'd shake their heads and say "OK."

A lot of my friends are also into hypnosis. I made a lot of friends when I was around earlier and some are still around and not dumb. Lots of my friend who weren't into hypno know about this site and know I fuck around on it and I've turned some of them on to it ... like my cute friend Noah.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diveez0000 » April 22nd, 2014, 5:35 pm

Thank you for you’re responses, I have fantasized about this for a few years, but not sure and if it is really what I want when I am not in one of those modes. Has anyone on here regretted what has happened to them listening to this file?
diveez0000

Postby diode168 » April 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm

I don't believe so. Remember if you don't like your decision you can always carry on listening and have the file change what you want.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » April 22nd, 2014, 9:39 pm

I think the only person I saw who was unhappy was someone who listened only once and then couldn't shake the effects. I tried to help him undo it via PM, but haven't heard from him since. Otherwise, I'd say Diode is right -- even if you don't want it it doesn't matter as long as you keep on listening, since it changes what you want. And also since the nipple and weenie orgasms are so good as is always being horny and having your prostate swell with jizz. I would never have believed that I could go three months with only a few regular ejaculations. Main problem was that for a while I was *too* horny and it was hard to get anything done but that subsided as my testosterone levels fell. So you lose our fear of not being able to come again. Also I hear that tops like it and I've found that you adapt to being a bottom, if you're gay. It's a real head trip, I hadn't realized how central my dick was even when I was bottoming and at first I'd look at porn and be sort of confused, but in me anyway it all changed very quickly and now I really get turned on by it.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diveez0000 » April 22nd, 2014, 10:03 pm

so the file makes you want the changes to happen more and accept them?
diveez0000

Postby Alien4420 » April 23rd, 2014, 6:59 am

diveez0000 wrote:so the file makes you want the changes to happen more and accept them?

Exactly. Much of it is peremptory but he also assuages your concerns and includes lots of positive suggestions like "And you so love the sexual excitement you get from playing with your teeny weenie. So exciting, knowing my voice has forever made your weenie so very teeny. You love playing with your teeny weenie, and playing with your weenie makes it smaller, softer, it feels so sexy, knowing that you willingly gave up your man sized penis in exchange for a little teeny weenie" and "You listen to my voice, it is irresistible, and deep inside it excites you to surrender yourself, to give up your manhood. As your balls shrink, and your weenie becomes so very teeny, your little weenie becomes like that of a 12 year old, and still you listen. You love to listen to my voice, and play with your shrinking balls, and your little teeny weenie." Plus, you're getting intense pleasure from the weenie and nipple orgasms, which you're doing while you listen. So there's a really strong positive feedback loop.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 23rd, 2014, 12:13 pm

diveez wrote:
I have fantasized about this for a few years, but not sure and if it is really what I want when I am not in one of those modes.

Yes, you do seem to want it more and more as you listen more. Unless you went into this thinking "'Wow! I won't have a dick any more, so nobody will ever ask me to top again" (my attitude), you get an "I absolutely LOVE my teeny weenie!" attitude when you listen. In fact, I am ... sort of ... starting to feel sorry for guys with big dicks. Those humongous penii are starting to look ... well, kinda ... deformed. Now, I was never a size queen, but this is new. What's an "anti-size queen" called?.

Someone asked a few pages ago about our attitudes about having small penii. My answer was along the lines of "I can't conceive of ever wanting anything else." The responses make it clear that if you didn't want this in the beginning, you will after listening long enough.

So if you listen a few times and then change your mind about wanting this to happen, all you have to do is keep listening. Your attitude will change about not wanting the change; you will want the shrinkage to keep happening ... and maybe faster would be better.

As I wrote earlier, The file contains suggestions ensuring that there are only satisfied customers. Looked at in (rather twisted ... well, this is WMM) one way, it's a castration fantasy being carried out ... slowly ... by your body.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diveez0000 » April 24th, 2014, 6:56 pm

Thank you both for you\'re replies. FYI I am a straight guy, but in a sexless marriage. (Been over a year since the last time, her age effecting her. I know TMI, but running out of fantasies to keep coming) At this time maybe this file is not for me (but maybe in the future, anyways, she would never know if I did) just hope I can get some of the files that I would really like to work, to work. Will keep trying and see what will happen. Thanks again to both of you for you\'re advise.
diveez0000

Postby OxyFemboi » April 25th, 2014, 10:12 pm

diveez wrote:

Thank you both for you're replies. FYI I am a straight guy, but in a sexless marriage. (Been over a year since the last time, her age effecting her. I know TMI, but running out of fantasies to keep coming) At this time maybe this file is not for me (but maybe in the future, anyways, she would never know if I did) just hope I can get some of the files that I would really like to work, to work.

If you think yo might want to change sexual orientation, Curse Forced Gay is always an option. There is not -- as far as I know-- any files to help you be asexual.

If you specify the types of files you're trying to get to work, perhaps we can help. Some files work better than others, so perhaps we could recommend more effective files. There also are files that help others to work better ... or at least sooner.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diveez0000 » April 26th, 2014, 10:38 am

I guess what I’m looking for is something to help with having an orgasm more easily to help relax myself for a day or two, without having to beet myself up so much, I’m running out of fantasies to get over that edge, the mental imagination is more then just physical. (I have done some really stupid shit to get to that point) but still being able to perform, when or if ever she will ever want it again. I’m not appose to anal play, so I have tried Self Fuck, Shower Fun, CCP with not luck so far. I guess I’m looking for something that will help me achieve an orgasm really easily to curve my desires without pissing the wife off so much with begging (pitiful, I know). I would scare most of what I have imagine and or done. (Nothing illegal) but really bizarre for most people.
diveez0000

Postby Alien4420 » April 26th, 2014, 11:09 am

Does your wife understand what she's putting you through? I've known women who were naive about this, they don't understand that the male sex drive is different from their own and then, after withholding sex, are surprised when the husband eventually leaves. At the very least she can't complain if you take other actions to obtain relief.

Agree that TW isn't a solution to this. Yes, it will let you have weenie orgasms but why should you have to accept a change that you don't want because your wife won't put out?

By the way, I wouldn't worry about bizarre sex fantasies. We all have them, it's just that people don't talk about them. As long as they're just fantasies, they don't matter.

Anyway, lots of files here increase sexual response. You might try some of the files that are hypnotic sexual fantasies, here and elsewhere. Also what about that EMG file that someone just mentioned, the one that makes porn seem real? If I have time I may try that myself.

But I can't help thinking that the real problem here is your wife's refusal to have sex. There's no way porn or hypnofiles are ever going to replace a physical relationship with another person. They're fantasies that can enhance real sex, maybe tide you over when you aren't getting enough, but they don't replace it.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diveez0000 » April 26th, 2014, 12:57 pm

With her, it’s more age (the change) and other medication that is causing the problem with her desire, I understand that and she knows my frustration but it hurts her to have intercourse at the moment and it affects me physically knowing that it does. Like before, I would like something that will help with coming while masturbating easier to release some tension until the next time we have the right moment. Thanks all again for you advise.
diveez0000

Postby diveez0000 » April 26th, 2014, 1:06 pm

I'm sorry for changing the subject on this thread. Maybe I should start a new topic for this situation?
diveez0000

Postby Alien4420 » April 26th, 2014, 1:27 pm

No problem, it just happened, but you might get more input if you mentioned your problem in a new thread. Maybe in the help with files forum?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diveez0000 » April 26th, 2014, 2:35 pm

Thanks, I will do that, so this thread is not lost on my problems. Back to the TW topic. The TW file is still a very interesting concept, i will keep looking at all the progress of others.
diveez0000

Postby Alien4420 » April 26th, 2014, 3:29 pm

I think my balls are shrinking again. Always hard to know for sure day to day. No further reduction in length, though I've gotten a lot floppier since I started listening again and I'm getting semi-hard less often. Not that I'll mind at this point if I don't shrink all the way because I'd love to be mounded. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » April 26th, 2014, 8:29 pm

I'm wondering what is done about hair when mounding someone. Ingrown hair isn't good.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » April 26th, 2014, 9:44 pm

I remember taking infected ingrowing hairs out for people. They were nasty. I would think some form of permanent hair removal is used.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » April 26th, 2014, 9:51 pm

KIY wrote:I'm wondering what is done about hair when mounding someone. Ingrown hair isn't good.

I hadn't thought about that. But then, has anyone actually been mounded permanently? I've seen two real examples that used crazy glue (which is bad for the skin, I'm told), but most of the pictures I've seen are photoshopped.

Another question -- how do you keep it clean?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 26th, 2014, 11:22 pm

diveez wrote:
I would scare most of what I have imagine and or done. (Nothing illegal) but really bizarre for most people.

Maybe I should start a new topic for this situation?

This is WMM. Very little is considered bizarre by most of us. In fact, if you look at some of the subjects of files, you might say that WMM invented bizarre when you're talking about hypnofiles. Possibly starting a new thread detailing your situation (as much as you're comfortable with, anyway) and asking for suggestions is a good idea. There are lots of hypnotic fantasy files. You might look into those.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Shrinky_Dink » April 27th, 2014, 10:10 pm

oxdude wrote:
Alien wrote:I suppose most people would think I made a mistake to commit to losing my cock.
Yeah, I mentioned what I was doing to some friends and the most common response was "Are you insane?" The only other response I got from a guy was, "Speaking for all the guys in the world, we're sorry for you." When I explained that I did this of my own free will ....
It's a shame isn't it? I mean if those same men would just give this file a chance then they'd soon be agreeing with us instead of mocking us. The sad thing is, they probably don't even realise how much their lives would be improved by trading their ugly big dicks for lovely little peepees.
Shrinky_Dink

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories